Posted match results until prize letter. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Posted match results until prize letter.

thrawncqb
08-30-2012, 21:42
I recently participated in my first match Fulton, NY and won the free gun! I was just wondering how long untill the prize gun coupon arrives? Thanks.

DannyR
08-30-2012, 23:16
Very soon, as finals were posted 8/21/12.:wavey:

thrawncqb
08-31-2012, 04:35
Thanks. I want to be on the lookout and send it in quick. I know the lead time on the gun can be very long!

misunderestimated
08-31-2012, 04:51
I recently participated in my first match Fulton, NY and won the free gun! I was just wondering how long untill the prize gun coupon arrives? Thanks.

Welcome to the forum,congratulations on winning a gun.

I love GSSF .But its all a waiting game.
Waiting for the next match,

Waiting at the next match to compete

Waiting for pre lims

Waiting for finals

Waiting for Glock Mail

Waiting for a prize to arrive. ( its a long 8 to 12 weeks)

Doc Pathfinder
08-31-2012, 07:30
But it's always worth the wait !!
Thanks Glock and GSSF for giving us something worth waiting for !! :cool:

SARDG
08-31-2012, 08:24
...I know the lead time on the gun can be very long!

Welcome to the forum,congratulations on winning a gun.

I love GSSF .But its all a waiting game...

...Waiting for a prize to arrive. ( its a long 8 to 12 weeks)
I've received the Certificate within a couple of days at times - but GSSF is happy to tell you that the wait for the gun after you send in the cert is 150 days. (5 months)

Justin1911
08-31-2012, 14:20
If you're in good with your local crack dealer (aka gun shop) you might just be able to get some store credit for the gun cert and let them send it in and keep/sell the gun when it comes in in 2-5 months. Fortunately, mine does this with me every time, I usually just buy one of their glocks off the shelf and it cost a little more for me since they need to make money on the cert too, but I get to walk out with a glock for anywhere from $0-100 depending on what model and new or used. Last time traded my cert even for a gen2 21.

9mmdude
09-02-2012, 05:41
I think the wait time depends also on what you select. I opted for a gen3 26 and I think my wait time was less than 6 weeks total. I ordered it in the beginning of June and my dealer got it the third week of July.

misunderestimated
09-05-2012, 04:29

My Son won a Random $50.00 from Fulton.

Yesterday he got it in the mail.

I am still waiting on my Gun certificate from Fulton also

TRP Professional
09-14-2012, 19:23
I'm still waiting on the prize distribution from the Minnesota match from July 2012... it is now Sept 14. Nothing has been listed as far as what you won etc.....
Not really sure what is happening.

misunderestimated
09-15-2012, 05:08

Did you get your certificate yet?

I got mine on Wednesday and send it out on Thursday

I picked a G17 Gen 4