Suggestion for underwood ammo [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for underwood ammo

Ken52789
09-02-2012, 08:10
I think a picture section with animals taking using underwood ammo would be kinda neat. I enjoy looking at hunting pictures on different ammo companies pages. I know I will be hunting with underwood exclusively this season in my 10mm. What do the rest of you 10 ringers think? Of course this is kevin's ultimate decision. :cheers:

kjunderwood
09-02-2012, 11:22
I think a picture section with animals taking using underwood ammo would be kinda neat. I enjoy looking at hunting pictures on different ammo companies pages. I know I will be hunting with underwood exclusively this season in my 10mm. What do the rest of you 10 ringers think? Of course this is kevin's ultimate decision. :cheers:

I think folks sending in shots is a great idea.

Last year we started a Big Buck contest when hunting season started that came with a coupon code. This year, we're doing another. Send in a shot of your kill to be entered in the buck contest and it gets posted to our Facebook page. An added bonus will be awarded to those who put their Underwood Ammo box in the shot along with their kill.

Ken52789
09-02-2012, 12:14
I think folks sending in shots is a great idea.

Last year we started a Big Buck contest when hunting season started that came with a coupon code. This year, we're doing another. Send in a shot of your kill to be entered in the buck contest and it gets posted to our Facebook page. An added bonus will be awarded to those who put their Underwood Ammo box in the shot along with their kill.

I didn't even think to look at your facebook page :whistling:

harrygunner
09-03-2012, 17:52
Even more reason to add a 200gr WFNGC 10mm hardcast to your product line. :whistling:

I'd buy some.