Missoula, MT 2012 Finals Are Posted! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Missoula, MT 2012 Finals Are Posted!

DannyR
09-05-2012, 15:33
Congrats to all the winners.:wavey:

yobohadi
09-05-2012, 15:41
Sweet! Grats Mr. Snail! :)

SARDG
09-05-2012, 15:51
I was very strong... I spoke with Cindy this afternoon and didn't ask about Dawsonville. We don't need no stinking Dawsonville finals... :crying: Ya'll just go ahead and gloat about your winnings... don't worry about us here in the southeast...

S.Kargoh
09-05-2012, 16:59
Dawsonwho?

;)

Wow, I felt like I shot horrible that day in beautiful Missoula.

Got a pistol and 100$

New strategy ? Nahhh.

Hey, yobo,
Thanks! Sadly, I may not be able to go to Bremerton. I have an employee's wedding I have to attend on Saturday, and have to test a rifle on Sunday I am planning on hinting with soon. I want to print it at long range and I may drive to central wa to find a long range spot.

I will do some juggling and see what I can do.

(Also ,i have not shot pistol since Albany match)

:(

yobohadi
09-05-2012, 22:25
Hey, yobo,
Thanks! Sadly, I may not be able to go to Bremerton. I have an employee's wedding I have to attend on Saturday, and have to test a rifle on Sunday I am planning on hinting with soon. I want to print it at long range and I may drive to central wa to find a long range spot.

I will do some juggling and see what I can do.

(Also ,i have not shot pistol since Albany match)

:(

What? And get out of buying me that beer you offered in the Albany thread... Oh alright, I'll give you a pass, it is bad enough that you will have to dress up in something more formal than shorts and flip flops, that will be punishment enough. :)

I have plans on shooting Sunday morning so if you do make it out send me a PM and I will be on the lookout for you.