Marietta finals are posted [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Marietta finals are posted

mike g35
09-05-2012, 15:33
I won another $50 AND ANOTHER RANDOM GUN!!!! Dad also won 2 random $50's!!!! Congrats to the rest of the winners!!! I am overwhelmed!!! That two guns and two $50's in two matches!!!!:supergrin::wow::supergrin::wow:

yobohadi
09-05-2012, 15:46
One more and you will be promoted to Random Master! :)

Now why would they skip a couple matches to get Ohio out?? Is this a mistake?

mike g35
09-05-2012, 16:02
One more and you will be promoted to Random Master! :)

Now why would they skip a couple matches to get Ohio out?? Is this a mistake?

I thought it might be a mistake also but NOPE!!! LOL Looks like alot of matches were finalized today. Anybody check Dawsonville? Hit refresh, that's how I got Marietta's.
Oh....I almost forgot.....THANKS GSSF!!!!!!!!:wavey::supergrin:

BABOB
09-05-2012, 16:32
Pistol + $200 = Happy GSSF-er!

CavScout76
09-05-2012, 17:41
Congrats to ya there Mike

BillOH
09-05-2012, 17:56
I love random guns. :cool: :whistling:

BABOB
09-05-2012, 22:02
I love random guns. :cool: :whistling:

Yep....you're two for two! :cool:

So what happened to Susan? Looked like she had a hard time.

BillOH
09-06-2012, 06:10
Yep....you're two for two! :cool:

So what happened to Susan? Looked like she had a hard time.

Neither one of us shot our usual match. Our mojo wasn't working. :crying: I think the extra noise from shooting under the tents was part of it. If I can think of any more excuses I'll let you know. :rofl:

Alexd29
09-06-2012, 08:13
Won the master competition pistol in a roundabout way. Also picked up a $50 random. I love Gssf!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

pochis
09-06-2012, 08:39
winning 2 guns would make me feel kinda warm, like cloud 9.

GlockinRandall
09-06-2012, 17:30
I HATE random guns!!!!!!!! I shoot mostly 4-5 divisions, 6-10 matches a year,,,,,no random gun! My wife shoots 1 division every once in a while, she won a random gun. Newby Mike just starts shooting, random guns!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Really I'm just kidding, congrats guys! Congrats David A. on your Master Comp win.

Alexd29
09-06-2012, 18:56
Oh Randy, What was the last match you went to that you didn't win anything?:2gun:

Any chance i might be able to shoot your unlimited rig in KY? I might even make the trip to cville to give it a run.

kyglockshooter
09-07-2012, 06:23
Won the master competition pistol in a roundabout way. Also picked up a $50 random. I love Gssf!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

David I like the way that works to me a while to study each competitor to see the progression....congrats

mike g35
09-07-2012, 07:08
I HATE random guns!!!!!!!! I shoot mostly 4-5 divisions, 6-10 matches a year,,,,,no random gun! My wife shoots 1 division every once in a while, she won a random gun. Newby Mike just starts shooting, random guns!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Really I'm just kidding, congrats guys! Congrats David A. on your Master Comp win.
Randy of you really want to feel better think of it this way, maybe if I get enough Glocks I will wctually start shooting one well. :faint:
And if you want to feel even better check your scores versus mine, I'll trade you my cert for your scores any say of the week. :supergrin:
(Getting a Gen 4 G19 with this one, gonna try something a little different)
Am I still a newby? LOL :rofl:

lethal tupperwa
09-07-2012, 07:19
Mike remember

BEWARE OF THE GUY WITH ONE GUN?

mike g35
09-07-2012, 07:41
Mike remember

BEWARE OF THE GUY WITH ONE GUN?

Jim its funny you said that. The G19 will be strictly a home defense / winter carry gun. I recently put the same Dawson sights on all my guns, which got me to thinking "why not just shoot one gun" and simplify things even further. So for the time being I'm only shooting my G17 at GSSF matches. Excluding UL, but even my racegun is a G17. My 34, 19, 26, etc. will be staying home until I master the G17.

GlockinRandall
09-07-2012, 20:11
Oh Randy, What was the last match you went to that you didn't win anything?:2gun:

Any chance i might be able to shoot your unlimited rig in KY? I might even make the trip to cville to give it a run.

For you're information, I didn't win anything in Indy!:tongueout: You're always welcome to use my UL gun. I'll be shooting on Saturday, so if you're gonna shoot on Sunday, let me know and I'll get it to ya somehow. I make it up to Dayton pretty often, if you want let me know and I could meet up with you sometime and shoot. Just let me know, we'll work out something if you wanna shoot it ahead of time.

GlockinRandall
09-07-2012, 20:16
Randy of you really want to feel better think of it this way, maybe if I get enough Glocks I will wctually start shooting one well. :faint:
And if you want to feel even better check your scores versus mine, I'll trade you my cert for your scores any say of the week. :supergrin:
(Getting a Gen 4 G19 with this one, gonna try something a little different)
Am I still a newby? LOL :rofl:

Ummmm, Mike, sorry to say this, but I think you've proven that you can't BUY enough equipment to shoot one well!:tongueout::rofl::tongueout: Sorry, you ran right smack into that one!! Okay, a relative newby.LOL.

Alexd29
09-07-2012, 20:38
For you're information, I didn't win anything in Indy!:tongueout: You're always welcome to use my UL gun. I'll be shooting on Saturday, so if you're gonna shoot on Sunday, let me know and I'll get it to ya somehow. I make it up to Dayton pretty often, if you want let me know and I could meet up with you sometime and shoot. Just let me know, we'll work out something if you wanna shoot it ahead of time.

Now now, a little birdy told me you won a $50 random in Indy, thats better than nothing!!

I am always up to shoot. I literally live 5 mins from MVSG. I know you still have family here, so call me anytime. I will MAKE time to shoot with you. Plus, you can run one of my favorite drills two plate racks sandwiching a texas star. 10 rd mag limit.(Good practice for a standing mag change)

Call me anytime, unless your phone has selective memory.
(Like that one time, at GSSF camp, when you forgot your mags) :faint:

mike g35
09-08-2012, 07:41
Ummmm, Mike, sorry to say this, but I think you've proven that you can't BUY enough equipment to shoot one well!:tongueout::rofl::tongueout: Sorry, you ran right smack into that one!! Okay, a relative newby.LOL.

At this point I can't even argue with that statement LOL But oh you just wait, I'm getting a G19 now and gonna add night sights then I'll be awesome!!! LOL Because we all know it's how many guns you have and how much you spend that wins matches!!! :faint::rofl:
I guess I can live with being a relative newby.:tongueout:

SARDG
09-08-2012, 07:50
Hey Mike - did we ever get a straight answer out of ya' - are you coming to Conyers with some of that hardware??

GlockinRandall
09-10-2012, 05:55
Now now, a little birdy told me you won a $50 random in Indy, thats better than nothing!!

I am always up to shoot. I literally live 5 mins from MVSG. I know you still have family here, so call me anytime. I will MAKE time to shoot with you. Plus, you can run one of my favorite drills two plate racks sandwiching a texas star. 10 rd mag limit.(Good practice for a standing mag change)

Call me anytime, unless your phone has selective memory.
(Like that one time, at GSSF camp, when you forgot your mags) :faint:

Guess I put my foot in my mouth a bit, I checked, I got 2 random $50s in Indy, yeah way better than nothing.

I might be a little bit, but I'll definitely get a hold of you well before the KY match. That "one time at GSSF camp" was funny as hell!!! Nah, I got ur number still. LOL. That drill would be cool, you can show me how to shoot one of those dang texas stars, my one time shooting one was quite a while ago and it was a bit comical.