29sf OWB holster suggestions... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 29sf OWB holster suggestions...

dryfly
09-06-2012, 07:44
Hey gang....Im looking for a holster for my new 29sf. I recently saw a post showing an Uncle Mikes size 15 for large frame autos...and it also held a spare mag. Now i cant find it. Looking for other suggestions. Thanks !

dpadams6
09-06-2012, 08:03
Take a look at Kramer leather if you want hand made high quality. Actually, I have one for sale if your interested. Mine is black horse hide vertical scabbard. Pm me if interested.

DRJ1911
09-06-2012, 08:22
I use a Adams Leather pancake. Great holster and great service.

Doyle

Opie 1 Kenopie
09-06-2012, 09:32
I just received my new Concealment Solutions Sidewinder. It's easily the best built, most comfortable holster I own, and like most of you I own quite a few. It's got a super thick horsehide back with a kydex piece to fit over my 29SF. It holds the weapon up tight and it's super secure with my rigid 5.11 belt. Good kit and comes in just under $50. Jason Christiansen is great to work with also. A one man shop that can still deliver your holster in about a week. I'm sold!

cowboywannabe
09-06-2012, 09:57
F l e t c h .

nickE10mm
09-06-2012, 14:52
Glock Sport/Combat OWB holster. $12 bucks or so at BPS or Cabelas. Spray some silicone spray in it and wipe it all out.

Best OWB I've ever used for a Glock... or for any pistol, for that matter.

Taterhead
09-07-2012, 20:17
Glock Sport/Combat OWB holster. $12 bucks or so at BPS or Cabelas. Spray some silicone spray in it and wipe it all out.

Best OWB I've ever used for a Glock... or for any pistol, for that matter.

That's funny. It looks like a cheap piece of crap, but I was going to say the same thing. Great retention, inexpensive. Rides tightly. No reason not to have one or more. You can punch out the belt tabs to fit different cants and setups. When I am not wearing my IWB, that is what I go to.

nickE10mm
09-08-2012, 07:44
That's funny. It looks like a cheap piece of crap, but I was going to say the same thing. Great retention, inexpensive. Rides tightly. No reason not to have one or more. You can punch out the belt tabs to fit different cants and setups. When I am not wearing my IWB, that is what I go to.

Yep :) LIGHT, FLAT, holds CLOSE, CHEAP and simply works. (Try the silicone tweak, too... you'll be amazed at the new draw).

arshooterone
09-08-2012, 11:31
Don Hume 721 OT.

http://www.donhume.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_5&products_id=44

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine