Bullet Collection [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Bullet Collection

DEE50
09-07-2012, 21:45
Hello gentlemen,

I have an ammo collection of about 50-60 various rounds and I would like to add to it, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping if you have any spare rounds that I could purchase. :supergrin:

PettyOfficer
09-07-2012, 22:02
I have a nice collection of 9mm and .45 TulAmmo, Federal and Winchester White Box... What's your offer?

I have some limited edition Winchester 555 .22LR that I might be willing to part with if the price is right. Won't take anything less than 4.

Zombie Steve
09-07-2012, 23:26
You just trying to collect different cartridges of the world, or are you stocking up on shooting ammo?

If it's the former, a wish list might help.

ggaston
09-08-2012, 00:00
Hello gentlemen,

I have an ammo collection of about 50-60 various rounds and I would like to add to it, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping if you have any spare rounds that I could purchase. :supergrin:

Do you have them displayed and labeled? That would be interesting to see. Pics?

Outdoor Hub Mobile

Merkavaboy
09-08-2012, 04:21
Check out Guy H's website:

http://www.oldammo.com/

I've bought from him numerous times and his price's are very fair. For more info on cartridge collecting check out the IAA's website:

http://cartridgecollectors.org/

avenues165
09-08-2012, 10:49
I do the same thing with a twist, I add cartridges to my collection only if I have shot the cartridge. I have a few that I have not had experience with, they don't get displayed. Just my weirdness.

Nothing wrong with straight collecting at all, it is cool to see the big collections with all of the bizarre cartridges and the old cartridges.

Good luck!

DEE50
09-08-2012, 17:16
Do you have them displayed and labeled? That would be interesting to see. Pics?

Outdoor Hub Mobile

Nicely displayed on two or three shadow boxes but not labeled.

Would it help if I did make a wishlist of what I am after?

Trigger Finger
09-08-2012, 20:14
I have an extensive collection of cartridges. I just have them displayed on top of my large roll-top desk. I got most of them from ammo-one.com

Good luck

Ak.Hiker
09-09-2012, 00:43
I have an extensive collection of cartridges. I just have them displayed on top of my large roll-top desk. In Alaska we would call this an early warning earthquake alarm. Would work great in CA. as well.

Trigger Finger
09-09-2012, 13:01
I have an extensive collection of cartridges. I just have them displayed on top of my large roll-top desk. In Alaska we would call this an early warning earthquake alarm. Would work great in CA. as well.

Good one. Being in Northern California it is used for that also!. :rofl:

RWBlue
09-09-2012, 13:19
I tried collecting for a time. Right now everything is in storage because I don't want to display anything where I am.

As far as a wish list.
I was collecting what I shot.
Then, I wanted USA or groups that fought against the USA. (i.e. 45ACM vs. 9mm comparison)
At this point if someone was generous, I think I would want different hunting ammo. (Then I could compare 7mm vs 7mm mag vs 7x57 vs 7mm-08 vs. 7mm WSM vs......)