Upcoming Tucson, AZ Shoot [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Tucson, AZ Shoot

TucsonGlocker
09-12-2012, 17:23
Just out of curiosity, who is planning on attending the GSSF match in Tucson, AZ? It is the weekend of October 27-28.

bryandover
09-12-2012, 17:29
I'm going to be there. :cool:

PM720
09-12-2012, 19:49
Holy cow Brian, you do like to travel! :thumbsup: I plan to be there along with 1 or maybe 2 other Cali shooters. :supergrin:

Scott

bryandover
09-12-2012, 19:57
The first step in winning is showing up. :tongueout:

The Box
09-12-2012, 20:19
I will be there for my first ever. Just looking to not embarass myself and set a good baseline for next year where I hope to travel to at least 3.

SARDG
09-12-2012, 21:09
The first step in winning is showing up. :tongueout:
Well then, I've got step-one largely covered several times a year. What's the second step?? :embarassed:

TucsonGlocker
09-12-2012, 21:13
I'm going to be there. :cool:

If you're making the trip all the way out here, I guess I have no excuse! :embarassed:

I plan to be there along with 1 or maybe 2 other Cali shooters. :supergrin:

Scott

That's good to hear!

I will be there for my first ever. Just looking to not embarass myself and set a good baseline for next year where I hope to travel to at least 3.

This would be my first time as well.. I am not sure if I have the guts to do it! I have no idea how the stages run and I don't want to make a fool of myself! :crying:

I'm still debating whether or not I should do it..

PM720
09-12-2012, 22:34
[QUOTE=TucsonGlocker;19413672

This would be my first time as well.. I am not sure if I have the guts to do it! I have no idea how the stages run and I don't want to make a fool of myself! :crying:

I'm still debating whether or not I should do it..[/QUOTE]

Dude, just jump in. You have plenty of time to study the rules and check out the plethora of videos on YouTube. If all else fails look for the old guy pulling the red wagon and I will be happy to answer whatever questions I can. :wavey: I'm no expert but I have shot 5 of these so far with 3 left on my schedule for this year. It really is fun! And you may get to see Brian Dover shoot! :supergrin:

Scott

PM720
09-12-2012, 22:35
Well then, I've got step-one largely covered several times a year. What's the second step?? :embarassed:

Change your name to Brian Dover and hope GSSF mixes up the scores? :rofl:

Scott

SARDG
09-12-2012, 22:38
...This would be my first time as well.. I am not sure if I have the guts to do it! I have no idea how the stages run and I don't want to make a fool of myself! :crying:

I'm still debating whether or not I should do it..
I just don't get it; I've spent the better part of my life making a fool of myself - what's the problem? :shocked:

Of course you should do it. You will not be be the only new GSSF shooter there. Every journey begins with a single step.

Go watch a bit, then shoot. The ROs will help you out - that's what they are there for. Well, that and safety, etc.

SARDG
09-12-2012, 22:40
Change your name to Brian Dover and hope GSSF mixes up the scores? :rofl:

Scott
Darn good thinking! :faint:

Check your e-mail - I just sent you good stuff!

k

PM720
09-12-2012, 23:30
Darn good thinking! :faint:

Check your e-mail - I just sent you good stuff!

k

Got it, thanks. I'll E tomorrow.

BroncoAZ
09-13-2012, 01:18
I've got to be in Las Vegas for the SEMA show the following week, but I may make the Tucson event. It would be my first.

PM720
09-13-2012, 10:09
I've got to be in Las Vegas for the SEMA show the following week, but I may make the Tucson event. It would be my first.

I'm working SEMA too and shooting both Tucson & Piru. :supergrin:

Scott