Conyers Is Upon Us! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Conyers Is Upon Us!

DannyR
09-19-2012, 18:20
Well, almost. It is the greatest pistol match in the USA, and the largest. I'll be there in spirit. Support the GSSF accessories & T-shirt sale, the food and merchandise vendors, the GSSF Games of Chance. I know Ed's Public Safety will have some really neat stuff and great deals.

Be patient, shoot well, and above all have fun. The object is not to see how quickly you can finish, but how well you can shoot and how much fun you can have while there. See old friends, make new friends, enjoy the experience.

GSSF is one, large family. Consider Conyers as the annual family reunion.:wavey:

PM720
09-19-2012, 18:58
:wave::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Thanks Danny, we will miss you and again, speaking for myself, I was really looking forward to meeting the legend. But Mike won't be there either! :tongueout::rofl:

Scott

Mrs Glockrunner
09-19-2012, 19:59
We'll be missing you. :crying:

But we'll be seeing you soon, I hope! :cool:

mike g35
09-19-2012, 20:23
:wave::dancing::dancing:

Thanks Danny, we will miss you and again, speaking for myself, I was really looking forward to meeting the legend. But Mike won't be there either! :tongueout::rofl:

Scott
I wish I could be Scott. Man do I ever wish I could be. :( :crying:

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

SARDG
09-19-2012, 20:57
:wave::dancing::dancing:

Scott
No Danny, no Mike, no Bama... what's this world coming to? :crying:

PM720
09-19-2012, 22:50

No Bama either? Who am I going to look to for shooting tips without these guys? And who is going to give me mag loading tips if Eds not coming either? :crying::supergrin:

Scott

ede
09-20-2012, 02:44

I'll be sitting in a motel in Delaware this weekend. First time I've not worked or shot Conyers sunce the first time I shot there.

Glockrunner
09-20-2012, 05:01

Ms. Kitty may I propose we put you on the pedestal at dinner? Without DannyR, Mike or, ede maybe we can draw all those from near and far, that would like to meet you!

Bring your whip er, I mean Unlimited gun and maybe you can point out (in the parking lot of course) some of your shooting traits that have pushed you up to the Master catagory! Or maybe some secrets of reloading for the masses we'll surely draw.

:cool:

weagle
09-20-2012, 08:32
Looking forward to it. Ed, Kim, Ashlee, Lisa and Kaitlin will be there with me at the Ed's Public Safety vendor tables.

We'll have the normal stuff: mags for $20ea, ammo, t-shirts night sights etc. Visa/MC and cash all welcome :supergrin: We'll be set up right across from the clubhouse, so y'all stop by and say hey.

Don Anderson aka Weagle
Ed's Public Safety

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120/weagle4848/2011conyers_zpsade52be9.jpg

SCC
09-20-2012, 12:50
will gunny show up to the match on sunday ?

DannyR
09-20-2012, 13:48
I'm not sure. He is usually at Ed's Safety on Friday afternoon and Conyers all day Saturday.

SARDG
09-20-2012, 16:11
Ms. Kitty may I propose we put you on the pedestal at dinner? Without DannyR, Mike or, ede maybe we can draw all those from near and far, that would like to meet you!

Bring your whip er, I mean Unlimited gun and maybe you can point out (in the parking lot of course) some of your shooting traits that have pushed you up to the Master catagory! Or maybe some secrets of reloading for the masses we'll surely draw.

:cool:
I was thinking of keeping my usual low-profile this trip, and I forgot my whip, so... I think we should honor and toast all those Conyers MIAs; Danny, Ed, Mike, Bama, and now Phil (Roadkill) and his daughter (2 of our AHC teammates).

Danny had dollar priorities and when Bama found out Ed wasn't coming he figured he'd have no one to carry his range bag and load his mags. Mike has to work (a 4-letter word) - and so does Phil, and his daughter has a school thing. :crying:

I like your idea of going out in the parking lot and waving guns around though. :faint:

misunderestimated
09-21-2012, 04:30
Best of luck to all of the shooters.This is a trip I have wanted to make but sadly I just do not have any extra money this year.

Maybe next year.

Exciting to see who the match miester will be

Some one please take some pictures and post them