Worst Fans in Sports? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Worst Fans in Sports?

Restless28
09-19-2012, 19:14
Worst fans in sports?

Alabama football fans.

Before the Saban run of wins, you couldn't find many boastful and proud fans. Now, it's everywhere. Folks who can't spell Tuscaloosa scream "Roll Tide" and hate on everyone.

They hate Auburn, LSU, Tennessee, USC...Hell, they hate anyone who is an Alabama opponent, and do it with passion.

I don't know of any fans who are as bad as Alabama football fans.

Altaris
09-19-2012, 19:17
Texas Tech are a bunch of A-holes.

Though I would say Ohio State is the worst with the A-hole fans.

happy seal
09-19-2012, 19:20
Phillidelphia Eagles!

09-19-2012, 19:20
Parents of kids in sports.

TBO
09-19-2012, 19:26
European soccer fans.

Sent from the toe of my jack boot using Tapatalk 2

That's all Brother
09-19-2012, 19:32
phillidelphia eagles!
++++1

Phaze5ive
09-19-2012, 20:00
Saints fans.

Fracball
09-19-2012, 20:07
OU sooner fans enjoy bandwagons more than sports.

Snaps
09-19-2012, 20:09
Philadelphia anything is the worst. Be it Football, baseball, hockey.......

racer11
09-19-2012, 20:16
Football fans regardless of what city they are.

I cant stand football and cant stand the fans either

eb07
09-19-2012, 20:23
Yankees fans. Everywhere and most are not from New York. They are obnoxious as it is but the ones from jersey and New York are the worst ever.

Dennis in MA
09-19-2012, 20:49
I dunno. The only place I didn't feel safe was Game 6, '03 series. There must have been a cop for every 25 fans in The Stadium that day. ?????

Angry Fist
09-19-2012, 20:50
STL Cardinals are pretty bad around here. Buncha ****in' rabid dogs.

HollowHead
09-19-2012, 20:56
Golf. What was once marginally watchable due to its serenity has now been destroyed by boorish idiots in the gallery. HH

Altaris
09-19-2012, 21:00
Philadelphia anything is the worst. Be it Football, baseball, hockey.......

I was thinking just college football. That is true....Phili fans are pretty terrible regardless of the sport.

true believer
09-19-2012, 21:17
I was thinking just college football. That is true....Phili fans are pretty terrible regardless of the sport.

i dont know, u ever been to a phili. sports game?
:whistling:

srhoades
09-19-2012, 21:28
Those idiots at golf events who yell "get in the hole" after every 3 par drive and put greater than 10 feet.

rolltide_pisco
09-19-2012, 21:29
Worst fans in sports?

Alabama football fans.

Before the Saban run of wins, you couldn't find many boastful and proud fans. Now, it's everywhere. Folks who can't spell Tuscaloosa scream "Roll Tide" and hate on everyone.

They hate Auburn, LSU, Tennessee, USC...Hell, they hate anyone who is an Alabama opponent, and do it with passion.

I suffered my friend. I have worn my Alabama gear through Mike Dubose, Dennis Francione, and Mike Shula. I suffered through 6 straight losses to Auburn. Getting beat every year by TN and LSU. I never waivered.

I would say Auburn is the worst, but no one compares to LSU and Miami fans. They will proudly throw beer on you, cuss u, the whole nine yards. Auburn fans are just delusional fans who roll trees with toilet paper and actually believe their football program has always been superior to Alabama.

But I can understand your angst. If my team was 1-2 on the season and know that LSU is rolling into town to make them bite down on the curb, not to mention Gene Chizik is my head coach, I'd be pissed to. Could be worse, you could be Arkansas

Rutha73
09-19-2012, 21:58
Phillidelphia Eagles!

I have had friends tell me that the stadium that the Eagles play in is the only stadium with a jail in it. Can anyone confirm that? If true, I would have to say there is a reason and it's probably the fans.:tongueout:

Mrs. VR
09-19-2012, 22:01
Any phillis sport. Come on, they broke the leg of the sweet old Redskin mascot guy, threw junk at Santa...

Foxtrotx1
09-19-2012, 22:02
Really, took this many posts to say......

The Raiders fans.

Worst of the worst.

HollowHead
09-19-2012, 22:04
I have had friends tell me that the stadium that the Eagles play in is the only stadium with a jail in it. Can anyone confirm that? If true, I would have to say there is a reason and it's probably the fans.:tongueout:

I worked for Donald Trump and the NJ Generals during the USFL and I have personally seen the detention cells at Giants Stadium. HH

Rutha73
09-19-2012, 22:18
I worked for Donald Trump and the NJ Generals during the USFL and I have personally seen the detention cells at Giants Stadium. HH

So the NY Giants stadium has them also? Anyone know what other stadiums have them? And would this be a reflection of the home fans or the visiting team fans? I know I have seen some fights started in the stands at Cardinal games by Raider fans.

skeeter7
09-19-2012, 22:30
Parents of kids in sports.

I was going to say Raiders fans but I think some of these parents are even worse. Yelling and fighting at your kid's teeball game just shows that you are a pure class act. :upeyes:

djm392
09-19-2012, 22:31
Everybody goes on about our fans, and there are more than a handful of Dbags, but at least we don't have Bloods/Crips terrorizing baseball games

HollowHead
09-19-2012, 22:33
So the NY Giants stadium has them also? Anyone know what other stadiums have them? And would this be a reflection of the home fans or the visiting team fans? I know I have seen some fights started in the stands at Cardinal games by Raider fans.

Can't say about Giants Stadium today. I was out when the USFL folded in '86 or so... HH

bmoore
09-19-2012, 22:38
Football fans regardless of what city they are.

I cant stand football and cant stand the fans either

+1, I will buy you a bourbon if we ever meet.

GVFlyer
09-19-2012, 22:43
British soccer hooligans.

Hauptmann6
09-19-2012, 22:44
Pretty much fans of any SEC team. And Ohio State.

Rutha73
09-19-2012, 22:50
Can't say about Giants Stadium today. I was out when the USFL folded in '86 or so... HH

Which stadium were you at for USFL? Is that U. S. Football Leauge?

HollowHead
09-19-2012, 22:55
Which stadium were you at for USFL? Is that U. S. Football Leauge?

The Meadowlands (Giants Stadium) HH

Ohio Copper
09-19-2012, 23:16

Cleveland browns stadium has a small jail in it.

It is packed every game. Two years ago an adult browns fan kicked a small child in the back after the game causing injury. They are some of ther worst.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Glock_9mm
09-19-2012, 23:26
Raider fans.

Angry Fist
09-20-2012, 08:06

It is packed every game. Two years ago an adult browns fan kicked a small child in the back after the game causing injury. They are some of ther worst.

That's cold....

SC Tiger
09-20-2012, 08:08
Any phillis sport. Come on, they broke the leg of the sweet old Redskin mascot guy, threw junk at Santa...

Not to mention they were the first NFL franchise with a jail in their stadium.

I'm gonna say South Carolina fans now that they are finally winning.
Miami (University of) fans are pretty bad considering they don't even sell out their stadium (even during the "glory years").
Florida State are the worst I've been around in Death Valley.
UGA fans can be pretty bad
UNC fans are kind of bad but since their team isn't usually much count...
NC State is supposed to be an absolute hellhole to go to as a visiting fan.
Pros - I'm going to say Dallas fans but I really don't know.

In all honesty, any sports team (even Clemson - my team) will have it's good fans and it's bad fans. At last year's Clemson - Auburn game (in the Valley)I sat next to an Auburn fan who was great - we talked football in general and when I mentioned how Clemson struggled against Wofford (an FCS team) the previous week his first thought was "You guys are reading way too much into that game." Even during the game we got along.

Programs who have had a recent history of success (Alabama, Florida State, Miami, etc) are going to have bad fans because they get a lot of bandwagon fans. From what I have seen college team fans who did not attend the actual college are the worst - especially if they did not attend any college. This isn't 100% true but seems to be the case more times than not.

theSteve
09-20-2012, 08:13
Raiders and 49ers.

SC Tiger
09-20-2012, 08:19

I would pay real money if one of the Browns' players had grabbed that guy and beat the #### out of him on the 50 yard line.

brisk21
09-20-2012, 08:22
Easily ohio state fans. You can LITERALLY get assaulted by wearing Michigan gear to columbus, ohio. There is a very high level of douch-baggery in ohio.

uptomyneck
09-20-2012, 08:35
Everybody goes on about our fans, and there are more than a handful of Dbags, but at least we don't have Bloods/Crips terrorizing baseball games

That's because they're on the field playing.

F Philly fan.

Bilbo Bagins
09-20-2012, 08:36

At one time at the old Philadelaphia Eagles Veterns Stadium not only had a holding cell but a Judge who would hold court in the Basement of the stadium and you would be processed on the spot. It all started after a Eagles & 49ers Monday night game in 1997. I was at that game and it was a freakin mess. Tons of guys showed up wearing 49ers jackets, and some idiot Eagles fans decided to throw $7 beer at them. A major fight insued and at some point someone fired off a flare gun across the field.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seamus_McCaffery

Eagles fans are bad. Its a tradition to boo Santa every time he comes out on the field. Phillies and Flyers fans not that bad, but Eagle fans were brutal, until they got the new Stadium, and the prices when up. They have mellowed a little with the new mix of business people there. However they are still A-holes at Eagles games and I would never take my kids.

However I have been disgusted and scared Poopless at Giants games and Rangers games. Also for the record Dodgers fans at their stadium have a habit of killing non-dodger fans and beating people into a coma in their parking lot. Eagles fans are no where as bad as Dodgers fans.

eagle359
09-20-2012, 08:43
A friend of mine lives in Ohio. He told me that he saw a bumper sticker that said"I would rather shower at Penn State than pull for Michigan". It was on an Ohio State car.

sheriff733
09-20-2012, 08:52
Worst fans in sports?

Alabama football fans.

UT Football fans. Hands down.

eracer
09-20-2012, 09:06
Golf. What was once marginally watchable due to its serenity has now been destroyed by boorish idiots in the gallery. HHDefinitely up there in the 'Makes me want to drive 18" knitting needles into my eyeballs" rankings.

Not as much as listening to Ian Baker-Finch, though...

glocking26
09-20-2012, 11:09
Philly fans. How the hell could you love Michael Vick. And it's not just the dog thing. Giving the finger to the fans on camra when he played for Atlanta....what a low life yet they love him here.

G29Reload
09-20-2012, 11:17
Phillidelphia Eagles!

This. Hands down.

-Throwing opposing teams fans out of upper decks is sport. To their deaths if necessary.
-Boo Santa Claus
-Jail/police substation built into stadium
-D-cells from flashlights become grenades/projectiles

Death wish? Wear a Redskins jacket to the stadium. Dare you.

G29Reload
09-20-2012, 11:23
+1, I will buy you a bourbon if we ever meet.

why don't you two go to the ballet together?:upeyes:

You know, you can marry now, right?

Bourbon? That's pretty butch. Must be a top.

:rofl:

Moravia
09-20-2012, 11:28
I'm from Philly, born and raised. I would figured we would be first mentioned but third isn't bad. Philly fans are just "passionate" about their sports. Yes there is a jail at The Linc, pretty sure there is one at Citizens Bank Park as well. I've been to a lot of sports games over the years and without a doubt there are a good number of asshats that do their best to ruin the experience for others. That being said, I've never had a real problem and most of the time it is a decent family experience. Stay out of the super cheap seats and DO NOT wear a Cowboys jersey to an Eagles game.

napp32
09-20-2012, 11:29
I only live 35 miles from Auburn. There is just no way to avoid the overload of misguided enthusiasm.:dancing:

Roering
09-20-2012, 11:41
Raiders fans. Bunch of thugs.

SGT278ACR
09-20-2012, 11:45
Worst sports fans...... that's easy. A lot of parents at their kids' little league games. You know, the ones who are always yelling at the coaches and obnoxiously criticize the umpires calls. The ones who believe their kid is so much better than everyone else's and that they are the going to be the next Major Meague All Star MVP... yep, those guys / gals.

Ralff
09-20-2012, 11:51
The ignorant "JUST BLEED" UFC fans.

vart
09-20-2012, 12:15
Really, took this many posts to say......

The Raiders fans.

Worst of the worst.
Exactly...:steamed:

zukyota
09-20-2012, 12:26
Worst fans in sports?

Alabama football fans.

All schools have some fans that suck. Auburn included. ROLL TIDE !!!!

All Pro Sports Hero
09-20-2012, 12:48
Well generally speaking, I find the worst sports fans to be the ones who blindly route for laundry. Meaning, they have declared themselves a fan of *insert team name*, and now regardless of said team's ineptitude, these so called "die hard" fans still load up on team gear, and continue to fork over half a mortgage payment to go to the games.

Why is it so difficult for these types to realize that some sports franchises are just blatantly horrible, and clearly have no demostrated interest in building a winning team? I'm talking to you, Charlotte Bobcats, among many others. Why support that? Because you live in, or near, that city? Makes no sense to me, and only feeds the machine.

Mayhem like Me
09-20-2012, 12:56
Competition cheerleading moms...FTW

bamacisa
09-20-2012, 14:09
Worst fans in sports?

Alabama football fans.

Restless28, do you really think that Alabama fans are any different from Auburn fans? BTW Alabama fans are taking up a collection so that Auburn can renew Chizik's contract for twenty five more years.

GlockinNJ
09-20-2012, 15:17
Another vote for Philly Eagles fans. A good friend of mine is an Eagles fan and he is a total *****. He wears a shirt that says "F$%@ DALLAS" in really big letters. Multiply him by tens of thousands and you have a nightmare.

Second vote is for Yankees fans. They walk around with HUGE chips on their shoulders. But, at least they are somewhat civil compared to Eagles fans.

maxmanta
09-20-2012, 17:16
Anyone who uses the word "we" when referring to his favorite team.

tadbart
09-20-2012, 17:27
Ohio State
Eagles
Jets J-E-T-S! I know, let's have a spelling contest with people from Joisey.
Steelers and that damn silly yellow rag

certifiedfunds
09-20-2012, 17:31
Worst fans in sports?

Alabama football fans.

They will kill you historic oak trees and commit dude on dude sexual assault, apparently.

JerryVO
09-20-2012, 17:35
Any SEC football fan especially the Florida Gators, but I think all of the SEC qualifies

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

ARP
09-20-2012, 17:38
philadelphia anything is the worst. Be it football, baseball, hockey.......

absolutely

jdavionic
09-20-2012, 17:40
Not sure...it varies. Some fans are fine until they play a huge rival. Like those FSU fans when they play UF :supergrin:

HauntedAlabama
09-21-2012, 08:35
1. Soccer because people have been killed by other fans
2. Being a Denver fan I have to pick the Raiders. Their stadium is like a cesspool full of prisoners.
3. Auburn fans are the most pathetic bunch in the SEC. Unless it is a big game their stadium is not full, they obsess over Alabama, and they cry like babies constantly. All SEC schools have bad fans but the LSU, Ole Miss, Florida folks are fun and pretty spirited. Roll Tide

Restless28
09-21-2012, 09:38
1. Soccer because people have been killed by other fans
2. Being a Denver fan I have to pick the Raiders. Their stadium is like a cesspool full of prisoners.
3. Auburn fans are the most pathetic bunch in the SEC. Unless it is a big game their stadium is not full, they obsess over Alabama, and they cry like babies constantly. All SEC schools have bad fans but the LSU, Ole Miss, Florida folks are fun and pretty spirited. Roll Tide

Bravo Sierra. Times are good in Tuscaloosa now, so the Updyke nation has become a legion of arrogant a-holes. Enjoy it. It won't last forever.

Listen to Paul Finebaum and you'll find the biggest collection of Updykes obsessing over Auburn day in and day out, led by the head ****** Paul.

Also, what sick, twisted man poisons trees and then brags about on radio and ends with a "Roll Tide"? I'm sure thousands of Bammers became Udykes that day, cheering the hateful act.

I'll leave you with this.

The Thumb.
http://media.al.com/sports_impact/photo/tommy-tubervillejpg-c91bb94d6ab9789d.jpg

ClydeG19
09-21-2012, 12:40
How many of you talking smack about Philly fans have actually seen an incident first hand? I'm willing to bet not many. We get a bad name for the actions of a few idiots, particularly for incidents that happened DECADES ago.

Everyone may have their own personal experiences with fan groups, but you can't paint the whole fan base with a broad brush. For instance, I've had nothing but good experiences with Ohio State fans and Alabama fans. I met a few Arizona Cardinals fans who were doofuses.

eb07
09-21-2012, 12:44
How many of you talking smack about Philly fans have actually seen an incident first hand? I'm willing to bet not many. We get a bad name for the actions of a few idiots, particularly for incidents that happened DECADES ago.

Everyone may have their own personal experiences with fan groups, but you can't paint the whole fan base with a broad brush. For instance, I've had nothing but good experiences with Ohio State fans and Alabama fans. I met a few Arizona Cardinals fans who were doofuses.

Phils fan hit by bottle - YouTube

Phils Fan Busted For Vomiting On Girl - YouTube

Bilbo Bagins
09-21-2012, 13:07
Anyone who uses the word "we" when referring to his favorite team.

http://media.al.com/sports_impact/photo/11306699-large.jpg
Now that you mention it, I totally forgot about Penn State. How can you rally around a coach and a school that hid a known child molester that was raping boys in their football facility from the police. I had rabid Penn State fans in work cry, yell and call me an A-hole for besmirching the name of "Joe Pa"

Its like a cult, they are worse than Nazis.

Meanwhile these were floating around a Temple U football game :rofl:

http://bubel.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/we-arent-penn-state.jpg?w=702

Bilbo Bagins
09-21-2012, 13:13
Phils fan hit by bottle - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bZk7BIdCns)

You have to admit though, that guy is a good climber, and that was a good throw. :supergrin:

vikingsoftpaw
09-21-2012, 19:46
Worst fans in sports?

Alabama football fans.

Before the Saban run of wins, you couldn't find many boastful and proud fans

Alabama once played bad football? I never knew..

Though I would say Ohio State is the worst with the A-hole fans.

As an Ohio resident I concur. The local media is stuffed with OSU grads and I get to listen to their blither. None of them would actually put a bet on OSU covering the point spread.

A friend of mine lives in Ohio. He told me that he saw a bumper sticker that said"I would rather shower at Penn State than pull for Michigan". It was on an Ohio State car.

LMFAO!!

bubba803
09-21-2012, 20:49
All SEC schools have bad fans but the LSU, Ole Miss, Florida folks are fun and pretty spirited. Roll Tide

LSU fans are awesome. We're always pulling for them to make it here to Omaha for the college world series. They bring the best fans and the best food! Heck, there's a bunch of em that come up even if the team doesn't make the series. They're always welcome here.

gatorboy
09-22-2012, 03:13
Anyplace the beer is cheap and they don't stop serving at halftime.

I've seen people carried out on boards at Raiders games. Saw somebody almost beaten/stabbed to death with an umbrella at a Dolphins game. You don't see a lot of assaults in the good seats but everyone stumbles to the same parking lot. Stadiums that open parking six hours (or days - World's Largest Cocktail Party) for tailgating inspire the worst behavior in my experience.

Gator and Tide fans are rabid day in, day out.

snewsoG22
09-22-2012, 04:18
The fans of the teams I don't like of course.

Hickock45-4president
09-22-2012, 05:37
Raiders / Utah Jazz

93GT
09-22-2012, 05:40
I have bad experiences with fans from nearly every city, but I usually find 2 or 3 reasonable fans for every jackass. Normally there is a beer and rivalry aspect that is magnified by the time of the day the game occurs that contributes to the problem.

Easily ohio state fans. You can LITERALLY get assaulted by wearing Michigan gear to columbus, ohio. There is a very high level of douch-baggery in ohio.

Back at ya. I see it in Columbus, but I stopped going to Ann Arbor after getting hit in the head with a water bottle on the way back to my car one year and having my wife called every name in the book for about a quarter of a mile by fans that actually followed us. Kind of a lose lose situation. You beat the crap out of them and get arrested or jumped by the surrounding fans or you just keep walking and hope things don't get out of hand. I'll be at the game every other year as long as I am in the states. Already have tickets for this year. There is some truth to the second sentence of your quote however lol.

wdp
09-22-2012, 05:41
Gotta be Philly fans. Hell their pissed off if the home team wins. "Yeah I know man we won but we should have killed those guys"

HauntedAlabama
09-22-2012, 08:31
The Thumb.
http://media.al.com/sports_impact/photo/tommy-tubervillejpg-c91bb94d6ab9789d.jpg[/QUOTE]

Add a zero to that five and that's how long it will be before the barn wins another national championship. Enjoy the beatdown that's coming tonight from LSU.

Restless28
09-22-2012, 09:04
I'll take the high road.

Here's a great picture from when rivals were still friends.

http://media.al.com/birmingham-news/photo/8349624-standard.jpg

Restless28
09-22-2012, 09:09
And another one for Bammers. I admire this man immensely. He's a class act.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bGF3wjihSm8/SJ9qgcBcg3I/AAAAAAAAAsA/maPgMbftco4/s400/john+mark+stallings.jpg

rolltide_pisco
09-22-2012, 09:46
RIP John Mark Stallings. That kid was Coach Stallings life. The 1992 team is still considered one of the best teams in Alabama football history. Never will forget dominating Miami in the '93 Sugar Bowl.

ClydeG19
09-22-2012, 23:35
http://media.al.com/sports_impact/photo/11306699-large.jpg
Now that you mention it, I totally forgot about Penn State. How can you rally around a coach and a school that hid a known child molester that was raping boys in their football facility from the police. I had rabid Penn State fans in work cry, yell and call me an A-hole for besmirching the name of "Joe Pa"

Its like a cult, they are worse than Nazis.

Meanwhile these were floating around a Temple U football game :rofl:

http://bubel.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/we-arent-penn-state.jpg?w=702

I've had you on ignore for a while, but I couldn't resist since everyone and their brother were picking on Philly fans.

You know, there are hundreds of players, coaches, graduate assistants, etc that have had nothing to do with the scandal. Did you stop to contemplate that we were rallying around them? It's called loyalty. It's something that is sorely lacking in today's society. We aren't allowing the actions of 5 people define an entire family of students and alumni.

PIMking
09-23-2012, 00:21

I was at the title game in 06 and even after we handed their asses to them those pricks were still complete *********s.

I attend Bama now for post grad and it's amazing how many "fans" are now "life long" fans here. I think Bama will make up it's 707663917084 championship this year. They are good and will most likely win, they will riot when Saban leaves.

PIMking
09-23-2012, 00:23
Any SEC football fan especially the Florida Gators, but I think all of the SEC qualifies

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

You're just upset that Holtz didn't come through on his promise and beat us in the swamp. USF is just a commuter school that sucks. Congrats on being somewhat relevant for a few years.

PIMking
09-23-2012, 00:33
LSU fans have no idea how to "flip the switch" to normal life. I worked at a hotel when they came to town, they took a dump in a cup and topped it off with shaving cream to make it look like a crappy sundae.

Bama fans think the world revolves around them and they created football. They also have more fans that are "die hards" that have never even stepped foot on campus let alone a game. Hell if the Yanks came down to burn the campus down again they would surround the stadium and let them torch the rest.

Auburn fans, well if you can get them from obsessing over bama and denying that they paid cam newton it will be time to go to bed.

UGA, well it's always fun making fun of their optimistic thoughts on the season until the realized they have Richt as a coach and put him back on the hot seat.

UT - Garbage truck workers convention

FSU Were back!!! 10k at the game week in and week out. Thats until UF or OU come to town to sell out that stadium that the tax payers paid to expand and they cant sell out. School with a circus (seriously, look it up they have a circus)

scUM or University of New Jersey at Coral Gables AKA Miami, well what fans that aren't in Prison maybe a couple hundred go to their games

and my Alma mater UF, a bunch of whiny cry babies, complain about everything and want to fire every coach every year. Your prototypical person from florida, Old and "get off my lawn" types.

Ole miss and MSU were fun to go to, USC is good, UK is okay, but Vandy fans are GREAT!

Roll Gators Roll

The Machinist
09-23-2012, 05:58
Worst fans in sports?
All of them.

93GT
12-03-2012, 17:56
I was at the title game in 06 and even after we handed their asses to them those pricks were still complete *********s.

I attend Bama now for post grad and it's amazing how many "fans" are now "life long" fans here. I think Bama will make up it's 707663917084 championship this year. They are good and will most likely win, they will riot when Saban leaves.

Are you talking about the 41-14 Florida vs OSU game? All I saw were OSU fans wandering back to their cars with their tails between their legs and Florida fans yelling and heckling from their vehicles or as they walked/drove by. Hell they would drive by to tell us how bad we sucked and I would just wave and agree with them after that sad performance. You must have been unlucky enough to be around a few drunken *******s after the game.

certifiedfunds
12-03-2012, 18:16
I've had you on ignore for a while, but I couldn't resist since everyone and their brother were picking on Philly fans.

You know, there are hundreds of players, coaches, graduate assistants, etc that have had nothing to do with the scandal. Did you stop to contemplate that we were rallying around them? It's called loyalty. It's something that is sorely lacking in today's society. We aren't allowing the actions of 5 people define an entire family of students and alumni.

Is this the student body that rallied around Paterno?

Magnus2131
12-03-2012, 18:22
Raider fans.
They are the dumbest anyway. Check out their chat sites sometime.