A little older [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : A little older

GGGN
09-19-2012, 20:42
Well I was a member back in the day and then life happened and I have been away. found my way back here a little while ago and have not been able to log in since till today. My old handle was G29G20 I believe. I am the orignal owner of Razorback 003(still unfired after all these years). Any things have changed alot aroung here and the site looks good. Maybe I can come back before another 10 years. :whistling:

GGGN
09-19-2012, 20:44
well I posted and I see i did get a few post in before I got locked out. the last time. please forgive me. Could not locate those on my search before I posted.

Taterhead
09-19-2012, 23:45
Welcome back.

Now about that range report on that Razorback!

GGGN
09-20-2012, 06:23
Nothing to report on razor back since it has not been fired. but I have added a few more 10mm to my collection over the years and I have a buddy who has two original bren ten NIB from when he was a gun dealer and He said he would sell. Time to save.

nickE10mm
09-20-2012, 10:01
Well I was a member back in the day and then life happened and I have been away. found my way back here a little while ago and have not been able to log in since till today. My old handle was G29G20 I believe. I am the orignal owner of Razorback 003(still unfired after all these years). Any things have changed alot aroung here and the site looks good. Maybe I can come back before another 10 years. :whistling:

Hey!!! Welcome back, sir! I owned one of the new CZ/DW Razorbacks (2006 I believe) but sold it to fund a custom Fusion 6" longslide 10mm.... not because I wanted to, but because I HAD to have the Fusion, hehe.

Anyhow, welcome back! You will find this 10mm forum is very good shape with lots of us veteran 10mm shooters, as well as a strong abundance of new 10mm shooters and reloaders!

Also, check out http://10mm-firearms.com/ ... a new 10mm forum...

Make yourself at home! :cool:

Opie 1 Kenopie
09-20-2012, 18:13
Welcome back. Take your shoes off (the wife doesn't like marks on her carpet). Grab a coldy from the fridge and kick back in The Ten Ring!

bac1023
09-20-2012, 19:42
Welcome back :)

GGGN
09-21-2012, 11:42
Welcome back. Take your shoes off (the wife doesn't like marks on her carpet). Grab a coldy from the fridge and kick back in The Ten Ring!

Well got rid of the wife so I can keep my shoes on if I want :cool:. She said me or the guns. I said Do you need help packing?

Well thanks for the welcome back. I would love to get a few more of the orginal RZ to add to the collection. But I have been building custom long range rifles and buying supressors and trying to get a shooting school off the ground. Building my own site in the afternoonsHERE (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/www.firearmstraining.co.nr). So I guess after everything is up and running I will hit the handgun sceen again. Of course I did buy another 1076 last week for 500.00 in excellent shape.