Happy and stuff!!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

tous
09-28-2012, 05:37
Happy Anniversary of the birth of Dda Bullman! :birthday:

Bullman
09-29-2012, 06:24
Happy Anniversary of the birth of Dda Bullman! :birthday:

Not only dat anyversary, I also got married the day after my birthday, so there is another one. Big doins today. Gonna try and get married standing up this time.

kirgi08
09-29-2012, 06:57
:headscratch:

dango
09-29-2012, 14:25
Happy and again happy for both ! ,my condolances for the wifey.....................:supergrin:

tous
09-29-2012, 16:54
Is getting married not standing up legal? :headscratch:

dango
09-29-2012, 17:38
It's more like a prone position semi-legal !

Bullman
10-01-2012, 14:20
Well, some people don't know the story.....

Ten years ago when I got married to Ginni, the day before the wedding, which was my birthday.... I bent over to set down a birthday present and pinched a nerve in my back and BAM, messed my back up. Couldn't stand up, couldn't sit up, the only comfortable position for me was flat on my back in bed. I lived in Oklahoma at the time, we were getting married in Virginia, so a large portion of the people coming to the wedding were from out of state. We had to go through with it. I couldn't not obtain any high powered muscle relaxers or pain pills since I couldn't see a doctor in time. My dad couldn't write a prescription for me since he was out of state and my relative.

Well, my groomsmen got me dressed some how, they called an ambulance and transported me to the church. Took a few people to get the stretcher up the steps at the church. they wheeled me down the aisle on the stretcher and then, quite painfully I might add, I got off the stretcher and into a wheel chair to get married. I pushed up on the handguards to get some of the pressure of my lower back, but it hurt. I had to let go for the ring ceremony part and it nearly killed me.

So saturday we renewed our vows, this time, I was standing up for the business.

kirgi08
10-02-2012, 08:44
:needspics:

:whistling:

Congrats Kev,from both I and Kat,we send our best.'08.