Ghost, Inc - Report on customer service [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ghost, Inc - Report on customer service

SFla27
09-27-2012, 09:00
Report --> *Outstanding*

Do most of you have Ghost connectors? Probably.

Is this post unnecessary? Maybe, since many already know.

Have we all had bad or disappointing experiences with certain vendors or business owners? Yes.

The underlying issue: Customer messed up, was having trouble, and needed some advice.

Why was this post written? To recognize those who go above and beyond for their customers.

Thanks Arthur. :thumbsup:

Fire_Medic
09-27-2012, 09:08
Arthur is A+, but that guy he has at the local gun show working the booth under his companies name is going to end up hurting him in the long run.

SJ 40
09-27-2012, 10:13
All of my dealings with Ghost inc. have been A +,I would not hesitate to recommend them.
SJ 40

bac1023
09-27-2012, 10:21
Good to hear

Gun Shark
09-27-2012, 10:51
Arthur is A+, but that guy he has at the local gun show working the booth under his companies name is going to end up hurting him in the long run.

The one here in West Palm Beach isn't bad. Though I did laugh when he pulled 4 Glocks of various sizes off of his person.

Fire_Medic
09-27-2012, 10:58
The one here in West Palm Beach isn't bad. Though I did laugh when he pulled 4 Glocks of various sizes off of his person.

With the slicked back hair, and the gloves? :supergrin:

blkt6
09-27-2012, 13:24
How is he going to hurt them? Was thinking of having the rocket done at the gun show.

Fire_Medic
09-27-2012, 14:00
His attitude is ridiculous, that's how and I will leave it at that. The guy can't see past his ego for the sake of good business some times.

As for having it installed, it is definitely NOT worth what he charges at the show, you can get the part for much less and do it yourself with ease.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=1619/Product/TRIGGER-CONNECTOR-for-GLOCK-reg-

the "kit" is like $40 from brownells and brings the orange plate and Glock tool which you can use for future needs as well. There is no magic to fitting the part, it just takes patience. I'm tired of installing these for folks, it kills me that people get sucked into paying what they do at the show. The guy with the slicked hair does not own Ghost, he has an agreement with the owner where he runs the booth at the shows. The owner Arthur never gave any customers the attitude this guy throws in for "free" with your installation.

As I said before, Arthur is a stand up guy, but this "other" guy has lost them business before and will continue to do so.

I see you're in Jupiter. if you ever feel like driving south for lunch, I'll make you a deal, you bring your gun and the part, buy me lunch, and I'll teach you how to install the part on your own pistol. I have all the necessary tools. Then you can have people buy you lunch for doing the same in the future for them.

blkt6
09-29-2012, 10:44
Thank you, Its nice to know there cool people like u out there. Especially since I see u are a brother F/F

Fire_Medic
09-29-2012, 16:12
Thank you, Its nice to know there cool people like u out there. Especially since I see u are a brother F/F

No sweat man, just send me a pm when you're ready.

adamg01
09-29-2012, 16:21
My Ghost connector I have had in my first Glock since 2007 is the best connector I have owned and I have owned a few different brands, even the OEM connector. No dealings with the CS but the product has been good to me.

glockarmor
09-29-2012, 17:31
I've had A++ service from Ghost, best company I deal with for parts.

Gun Shark
10-04-2012, 13:47
With the slicked back hair, and the gloves? :supergrin:

That's the one, Lol.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Gun Shark
10-04-2012, 16:43
His attitude is ridiculous, that's how and I will leave it at that. The guy can't see past his ego for the sake of good business some times.

As for having it installed, it is definitely NOT worth what he charges at the show, you can get the part for much less and do it yourself with ease.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=1619/Product/TRIGGER-CONNECTOR-for-GLOCK-reg-

the "kit" is like $40 from brownells and brings the orange plate and Glock tool which you can use for future needs as well. There is no magic to fitting the part, it just takes patience. I'm tired of installing these for folks, it kills me that people get sucked into paying what they do at the show. The guy with the slicked hair does not own Ghost, he has an agreement with the owner where he runs the booth at the shows. The owner Arthur never gave any customers the attitude this guy throws in for "free" with your installation.

As I said before, Arthur is a stand up guy, but this "other" guy has lost them business before and will continue to do so.

I see you're in Jupiter. if you ever feel like driving south for lunch, I'll make you a deal, you bring your gun and the part, buy me lunch, and I'll teach you how to install the part on your own pistol. I have all the necessary tools. Then you can have people buy you lunch for doing the same in the future for them.

Hmm, maybe I'll just order the rocket and do it myself if my dad decides to put one in his g27. Rather than spend $100+ again.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

HenryinFlorida
10-04-2012, 18:42
Nothing but the best of service. I ordered a connector that I didn't like the feel of and I was told I could send it back for a full refund or another conector. I have their connectors in all three of my Glocks as well as in 2 Rugers I have owned.

Raleigh Glocker
10-05-2012, 05:15
Arthur was very generous with his time and information when I interviewed him for my video on the maritime spring cups. I could tell he sincerely cared about his products and his customers.