Has anyone seen any prizes from Missoula? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen any prizes from Missoula?

mccannicalbob
09-27-2012, 17:18
Missoula finals were posted a few weeks ago and I was lucky enough to have won a couple things. So far, the mailbox has been devoid of any certificates. Has anyone else seen anything? I asked a person at GSSF if they had been mailed yet and she said she thought they were, but she wasn't positive. She asked me to send an email to her and she would forward it to the appropriate person for the answer. So far, nothing. I'm just hoping my stuff wasn't lost in the mail.

S.Kargoh
09-27-2012, 19:05
Not yet.

Did get a gun from Portland today. Wooot!

mike g35
09-27-2012, 20:01
Missoula finals were posted a few weeks ago and I was lucky enough to have won a couple things. So far, the mailbox has been devoid of any certificates. Has anyone else seen anything? I asked a person at GSSF if they had been mailed yet and she said she thought they were, but she wasn't positive. She asked me to send an email to her and she would forward it to the appropriate person for the answer. So far, nothing. I'm just hoping my stuff wasn't lost in the mail.
Prizes from Marietta haven't mailed yet either. The GSSF office said it won't be much longer, they're obviously busy with Conyers and upcoming matches. Patience is key, tough.....but key.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine