Video: U S Debt...We Will Implode [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Video: U S Debt...We Will Implode

zeke501
10-01-2012, 06:34
http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/EW5IdwltaAc?rel=0

Nothing we want to watch and yet critical that we do and then to distribute it to as many people as possible. The evidence is overwhelming and the story is starting to come out from many sources.:wow:

chickenwing
10-01-2012, 06:36
No problem, Mitt will fly in on his magic unicorn that ****s gold and save us all.

cowboy1964
10-01-2012, 06:54
No problem, The Ch'O'sen O'ne will save us! He just hasn't been able to spend ENOUGH!

chickenwing
10-01-2012, 07:00
No problem, The Ch'O'sen O'ne will save us! He just hasn't been able to spend ENOUGH!

Correct. Barry is an asshat that can't spend enough, and couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag to save himself.

But getting a tingle up your leg about Mitt is just as useless.

Ringo S.
10-01-2012, 09:35
Number 4 at the end of the video, that missing from the list should be: "1937 type purges russian style necessary, otherwise it's all lost cause"

Big Mad Dawg
10-01-2012, 14:03
Number 4 at the end of the video, that missing from the list should be: "1937 type purges russian style necessary, otherwise it's all lost cause"

Russia failed in every way possible why would anyone with half a brain follow a glaring example of failure.

Ringo S.
10-02-2012, 09:09
Russia failed in every way possible why would anyone with half a brain follow a glaring example of failure.
Because "anyone with half a brain" would know history and wouldn't say, that "Russia failed in every way possible."

Big Mad Dawg
10-02-2012, 10:02
Because "anyone with half a brain" would know history and wouldn't say, that "Russia failed in every way possible."

Trying to rewrite history? It is an ongoing work in progress but I donít think Russia is anyoneís idea of a paradise, I mean workerís paradise comrade.

Ringo S.
10-02-2012, 10:56
Trying to rewrite history? It is an ongoing work in progress but I donít think Russia is anyoneís idea of a paradise, I mean workerís paradise comrade.
Let me be judge of that, cos' I now about this "paradise" from within.
And little more about "failings of Russia": Guy with bad haircut and silly moustache could vouch from the depth of Hell, that buzz about that failings are overestimated...

Big Mad Dawg
10-02-2012, 23:13
Let me be judge of that, cos' I now about this "paradise" from within.
And little more about "failings of Russia": Guy with bad haircut and silly moustache could vouch from the depth of Hell, that buzz about that failings are overestimated...

Funny that you go back to WW2 to find an example and it involves Hitler, when will you roll out the murderous not bag Stalin? :yawn:

Ringo S.
10-03-2012, 00:02
Funny that you go back to WW2 to find an example and it involves Hitler, when will you roll out the murderous not bag Stalin? :yawn:
Stalin is "murderous "not bag" (?). I am sorry, but he is nobody, compare to genosidal maniac, who brought war on country, that cost such casualties, that the rest of all the wars in history of the country could not fill that amount of dead.
I am talking about Abe Lincoln. How can you tolerate monument to this murderous criminal in capitol?

"Don't throw the stones, if you live in glass house" (c):tongueout:

GAFinch
10-03-2012, 05:38
No problem, Mitt will fly in on his magic unicorn that ****s gold and save us all.

This video completely ignores the fact that tax revenue has been down due to the bad economy. If business/consumer/investor confidence is restored, increased revenue combined with long term managed inflation makes repaying the debt possible, though still not easy or guaranteed.

GAFinch
10-03-2012, 05:40

Based on his seemingly deliberate attempts to break our economy, that's probably our current President's solution.

GAFinch
10-03-2012, 05:46

Because people think that the only reason Soviet Russia failed is because of anti-communist efforts by the U.S. and Western Europe which started off at an economic/industrialization advantage.

eracer
10-03-2012, 05:47
"Soylent Green is people!!"

Big Mad Dawg
10-03-2012, 07:53
Stalin is "murderous "not bag" (?). I am sorry, but he is nobody, compare to genosidal maniac, who brought war on country, that cost such casualties, that the rest of all the wars in history of the country could not fill that amount of dead.
I am talking about Abe Lincoln. How can you tolerate monument to this murderous criminal in capitol?

"Don't throw the stones, if you live in glass house" (c):tongueout:

How many Eastern Europeans died while murderous Joe Stalin was in power? How many people in the Ukraine died as a result of Stalinís policies of death? How many poles did he starve to death not to mention the polish military he had executed? How about the road of bones? The truth is that Stalin has one of the highest body count of any maniac leader in history.

Sorry I am not a big fan of Lincoln and a few of the other past presidents.

Ringo S.
10-03-2012, 09:35
How many Eastern Europeans died while murderous Joe Stalin was in power?
100 millions? Or billions?
How many people in the Ukraine died as a result of Stalin’s policies of death?
They died as result of bad harvest and not just in Ukraine at that year.
How many poles did he starve to death
Poles? What the **** this has to do with Stalin, except, of course, liberating them from nazies?
not to mention the polish military he had executed?
Talk to Goebbels and his Ministry of propaganda, that came up with this lie.
How about the road of bones?
"Road of bones" Never heard... I heard about "Trail of tears".
The truth is that Stalin has one of the highest body count of any maniac leader in history.
Bla-bla-blabidi-bla.

Sorry I am not a big fan of Lincoln and a few of the other past presidents.
So you should leave Stalin( that you don't know) alone and concentrate on exposure of domestic murderous criminals, as Lincoln. Good luck with it!:wavey: