Is Barack Obama a Compulsive Liar? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Is Barack Obama a Compulsive Liar?

snerd
10-01-2012, 11:32
Barack Obama has lied about the terrorist attack on the American Consulate in Libya for over 15 days, even going so far as to overtly imply that this attack was prompted by an obscure internet movie trailer in his speech at the United Nations two weeks after it was confirmed (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09/26/u-s-officials-knew-libya-attacks-were-work-of-al-qaeda-affiliates.html) the White House knew it was an Al Qaeda sponsored attack.

Additionally, during the current campaign the lies and obfuscations about Mitt Romney and the Republicans have been so fast and furious that it is nearly impossible to keep up with them. Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/is_barack_obama_a_compulsive_liar.html#ixzz284Nvu72R

I would have to answer in the affirmative.

JFrame
10-01-2012, 11:34
Is Barack Obama a Compulsive Liar?

Yes -- compulsive and pathological...

janice6
10-01-2012, 11:36
I think he just doesn't see a lie as being wrong as long as it furthers his agenda. (Ethics, Morals)

snerd
10-01-2012, 11:39
I think he just doesn't see a lie as being wrong as long as it furthers his agenda. (Ethics, Morals)
The end justifies the means.

JFrame
10-01-2012, 11:44
It seems to be an ingrained leftist trait.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is another amoral and remorseless liar -- repeatedly denying she said something in the face of audio evidence of her saying exactly what she's denying...

cowboywannabe
10-01-2012, 11:49
hes a democrat isnt he?

democrats were against the civil rights bill of 1964 which was brought up by the republicans, 80% of whom voted for it and only 40% of the democrats voted for it.....but it got passed anyway.

PocketProtector
10-01-2012, 11:51
hes a democrat isnt he?

democrats were against the civil rights bill of 1964 which was brought up by the republicans, 80% of whom voted for it and only 40% of the democrats voted for it.....but it got passed anyway.

and the D's take credit and the R's don't have the 'nads to tell the Reality.

JFrame
10-01-2012, 11:52
and the D's take credit and the R's don't have the 'nads to tell the Reality.

Well -- to be fair, the R's have to deal with the leftist MSM, which will always support the D narrative, and the leftist academia which will spout revisionist history.

Gundude
10-01-2012, 12:03
Well -- to be fair, the R's have to deal with the leftist MSM, which will always support the D narrative, and the leftist academia which will spout revisionist history.

:rofl: The R's are trying to be honest, ethical, and moral, but that damned MSM and academia won't let them! :rofl:

LASTRESORT20
10-01-2012, 12:04
Quote:
Is Barack Obama a Compulsive Liar?

Yes -- compulsive and pathological...

Copy That....

JBnTX
10-01-2012, 12:05
All politicians are liars.

JFrame
10-01-2012, 12:09
:rofl: The R's are trying to be honest, ethical, and moral, but that damned MSM and academia won't let them! :rofl:

By George -- I think he's got it! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/biggrin.gif

(Actually, that's not what I said... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/grin.gif )

GWSHARK
10-01-2012, 12:28
Hatin' is a full time job.

:yawn:

fx77
10-01-2012, 12:29
Does what naturally comes to him.....yes!!!

10-01-2012, 13:02

:yawn: Hatin'? Explain this, then:

"You didn't elect me to tell you what you wanted to hear. You elected me to tell you the truth"
President Obama, DNC speech Sept. 6 2012

During his campaign in 2008 Obama said:

--“I promise 100% transparency in my administration.”.
--“I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year.”.
--“I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills.”.
--“I will remove earmarks from PORK projects before I sign any bill.”.
--“I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year.”.
--"I will bring ALL of our troops home within ONE year."
--“I’ll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!”.
--“I’ll have no lobbyists in my administration."
--"I'll close Guantanamo."
--"I'll resign if I don't cut the deficit in half by the end of four years."
--"I'll unite the people of this great country."

Are they lies? If not, what are they? Failures?

series1811
10-01-2012, 13:40

:yawn:

And, you liberals were just so full of love when Bush was in office.

Well, you wanted Obama in office, and now that dog has caught that car he was chasing.

But, lying is not what Obama is, it's what he does.

Here is what he is:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/narcissistic-personality-disorder/DS00652

GWSHARK
10-01-2012, 15:17
And, you liberals were just so full of love when Bush was in office.

Well, you wanted Obama in office, and now that dog has caught that car he was chasing.

But, lying is not what Obama is, it's what he does.

Here is what he is:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/narcissistic-personality-disorder/DS00652

You didn't see me bash Bush EVER. I personally don't think it's very patriotic to do so...

Regardless, hopefully the bashers will mature some after BO wins the upcoming election.... enough wasting time with all the fussing.

Gundude
10-01-2012, 15:22
And, you liberals were just so full of love when Bush was in office.So their hatred of Bush was legitimate then? You feel fine acting the same way they were?

Can it be possible that a president can make rational people that angry, and your ridicule of them back then was unfounded?

ken grant
10-01-2012, 15:47
Muslims believe it is OK to lie to non-believers

jdavionic
10-01-2012, 16:02
It's his style. He lies, lies about the lies, lies again...daze and confuse. Just look at the Libya scandal. How many versions of the events are we up to now? Yet, where are the headlines citing - "America attacked on 9/11 by terrorists again"

He has great debates on whether he knew, didn't know, etc. Yet the real issue has been successfully buried.

Yes, he lies...with a bigger purpose in mind.

Jonesee
10-01-2012, 16:12
If you believe otherwise you are being naive.

sbhaven
10-01-2012, 17:17
Is Obama a compulsive liar, maybe.
Is Obama a pathological liar, perhaps.
Is Obama a narcissist, absolutely.

All politicians lie, some more than others. The problem many of them have is, they can no longer distinguish between the truth and the lie. Lying becomes so ingrained that their first reaction is to lie rather than tell the truth. Its why more than a few politicians are booted over the lie/cover up rather than if they had just admitted the truth.

series1811
10-02-2012, 07:05
So their hatred of Bush was legitimate then? You feel fine acting the same way they were?

Can it be possible that a president can make rational people that angry, and your ridicule of them back then was unfounded?

You don't even read the posts do you?

winglock
10-02-2012, 07:10
I'm sure if you asked him he'd say no.

PocketProtector
10-02-2012, 07:35
I'm sure if you asked him he'd say no.

And there's the winner. Subtle but a bullseye.

itstime
10-02-2012, 08:04
His entire life is a lie so yes.

ModGlock17
10-02-2012, 08:11
The truth about his father, hurts. The way he lived is by way of a lie, only then it is more bearable.

Lying is part of the deal.

Arc Angel
10-02-2012, 08:20
Come on! Let's be fair. 'Compulsive' is too strong a word. :shame:

JFrame
10-02-2012, 08:21
Come on! Let's be fair. 'Compulsive' is too strong a word. :shame:

Yes -- but none of the other appropriate words can get past the TOS. :supergrin:

FFR Spyder GT
10-02-2012, 09:16
If you believe otherwise you are being naive.

+1!

It doesn't matter what letter is at the end of their name, they are ALL liars.

Spyder