Obama adviser admits: 'We need death panels' [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama adviser admits: 'We need death panels'

Ruble Noon
10-01-2012, 19:52
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obama-adviser-admits-we-need-death-panels/

Guss
10-01-2012, 20:26
We already have death panels. It's just that now the panels are run by profit-oriented insurance companies. I would prefer the death panel be subject to the public will in order to make better decisions.

Snowman92D
10-01-2012, 20:39
I would prefer the death panel be subject to the public will in order to make better decisions.

Yes...of course...it's always better when the "public" makes the decisions about your life. It takes a village, you know... :rofl:

Ruble Noon
10-01-2012, 20:44
We already have death panels. It's just that now the panels are run by profit-oriented insurance companies. I would prefer the death panel be subject to the public will in order to make better decisions.

Guss, I really don't know ya' but I have a feeling that you deserve to have some bureaucrat that was promoted to death panel duty from the DMV sit in judgement of whether or not you get the life saving treatment that you need.

Gunnut 45/454
10-01-2012, 20:50
Wow stunning news coming from a PROGRESSIVE and good friend of the Soros family whom by they way worked hand in hand with the Nazi's during WWII! Just stunning I say! Not!:faint: Read the Porgressive bible it's self explainitory! They have to kill off those that no longer produce a product for the new Progressive society! Not new thinking, they are just closer to actually fulfilling it now then ever before.:steamed: Think off all the money they will save in SSAN alone!:whistling: The new world will be at 65 instead of getting a check you'll get a needle instead! So much cheaper to knock you off then keep you alive!

Chronos
10-01-2012, 21:08

Seriously, you'd prefer those types of decisions made by politicians and impossible-to-fire bureaucrats, over the people you personally select and hire to take care of you?

Gunnut 45/454
10-01-2012, 21:21
Guss
Hey Gussy just think your Liberal Progressive freind will be the one poking you with the needle! That will be so much nicer right! Your last veiw will be a nice pic of Obamamoa smiling at you!:rofl:

JFrame
10-02-2012, 05:01
Guss, I really don't know ya' but I have a feeling that you deserve to have some bureaucrat that was promoted to death panel duty from the DMV sit in judgement of whether or not you get the life saving treatment that you need.

Indeed -- some people truly do deserve the fate that they think they desire...

Unfortunately, they want to drag the rest of the nation into that fuster-cluck of progressive "Utopia" with them...