LOL! Checking In & Shakin' Head... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : LOL! Checking In & Shakin' Head...

ULVER
10-02-2012, 02:20
OK. Sooooooooo what's the skinny on "Underwood" ammunition>? :dunno:

It was "Super Vel"~It was "CorBon"~It was "Magsafe"~It was "DoubleTap"~It was "Buffalo Bore"... :upeyes:

Please forgive me; after decades of testing S/D-L/E ammunition, I just am flamed out. :steamed:

"Caliber Debates" will never end. :embarassed: I still mainstain after all these years, a Glock 17 with +P 124gr. Gold Dots pretty-much is as good as it gets...:wavey:

"Underwood"---"flavor of the week">?

Clutch Cargo
10-02-2012, 05:32
9mm and up with a modern hollowpoint and it still comes down to what they did with lead bullets out of single action revolvers - practice to hit your target

unit1069
10-02-2012, 07:45
OK. Sooooooooo what's the skinny on "Underwood" ammunition>? :dunno:

It was "Super Vel"~It was "CorBon"~It was "Magsafe"~It was "DoubleTap"~It was "Buffalo Bore"... :upeyes:

Please forgive me; after decades of testing S/D-L/E ammunition, I just am flamed out. :steamed:

"Caliber Debates" will never end. :embarassed: I still mainstain after all these years, a Glock 17 with +P 124gr. Gold Dots pretty-much is as good as it gets...:wavey:

"Underwood"---"flavor of the week">?

I have no problem with competition, and it's nice that the Internet provides a great source of information not previously available to the general public.

I wish I could locate the excellent article on how Federal went from a niche company (a "boutique" ammo maker, if you will) to one of the major American ammo companies when Winchester's dominant position deteriorated when its quality control nosedived.

The same story can happen in any segment of the economy, and has throughout our history.

SCmasterblaster
10-02-2012, 10:32
There is indeed a lot of competition for ammo buyers. :cool: