ABCNEWS Stephanopoulos declares Dem winner in 8 of 9 last debates... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : ABCNEWS Stephanopoulos declares Dem winner in 8 of 9 last debates...

DonGlock26
10-02-2012, 07:39
ABC's Stephanopoulos Leads Post-Debate Media Spin for Democrats

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rich-no...#ixzz289FoFQvn

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rich-no...spin-democrats

Stephie isn't in the tank for the Democrats, he's in the bathysphere. How can ABC news have a Democrat operative hosting news shows??? Unbelievable.

I think part of it a pragmatic "win at all costs because our opponents are evil and we are the only hope for mankind" mentality, and partly the reinforcing qualities of the hive mind echo that is liberal discourse. They hear their wings buzzing in the hive so much that they accept it as part of the environment and a natural stream of truth. There is no mind more closed than a Leftist's.

PocketProtector
10-02-2012, 07:41
The Media Campaigning is out of control and will continue unashamedly and unabated throughout this cycle.

Prepare to be nauseated by the OMao knee pad wearers.

JFrame
10-02-2012, 07:49
George is a very earnest- and sincere-looking little Nazi.

ModGlock17
10-02-2012, 08:01
Stephie's got issues other than political.

Bren
10-02-2012, 08:07
I think part of it a pragmatic "win at all costs because our opponents are evil and we are the only hope for mankind" mentality, and partly the reinforcing qualities of the hive mind echo that is liberal discourse. They hear their wings buzzing in the hive so much that they accept it as part of the environment and a natural stream of truth. There is no mind more closed than a Leftist's.

I thought much the same yesterday. I had to drive about 300 miles in Western Kentucky, where the only radio is modern country, gospel and NPR, so I listened to some NPR. During one story they were discussing the internet and changes in movie distribution allowing more indy movies and documentaries to be seen, both conservative and liberal. The interesting part is that all parties to the discussion seemed to be trying to appear to be fair to the conservative documentaries, but they just took it for granted that a conservative documentary was always false and the only reason people would watch it is to see what those nuts were thinking. At the same time, they played a ridiculously false clip of Michael Moore talking about the 2000 presidential election and took it as true, even though it has been pretty well disproven since, or even before, Farenheit 911.

It was interesting that these people, who no doubt would pop up at a journalism class and talk about being objective and neutral, etc., just assume that being neutral means following that very left-wing party line.

Vic777
10-02-2012, 09:50
Stephie's got issues other than political.Like most homosexuals, he's a confused liar.

aircarver
10-02-2012, 10:32
He also declared the Dem the winner in the next 8 of 9 debates ... :upeyes:

DonGlock26
10-02-2012, 10:39
George is a very earnest- and sincere-looking little Nazi.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

DonGlock26
10-02-2012, 10:40
I thought much the same yesterday. I had to drive about 300 miles in Western Kentucky, where the only radio is modern country, gospel and NPR, so I listened to some NPR. During one story they were discussing the internet and changes in movie distribution allowing more indy movies and documentaries to be seen, both conservative and liberal. The interesting part is that all parties to the discussion seemed to be trying to appear to be fair to the conservative documentaries, but they just took it for granted that a conservative documentary was always false and the only reason people would watch it is to see what those nuts were thinking. At the same time, they played a ridiculously false clip of Michael Moore talking about the 2000 presidential election and took it as true, even though it has been pretty well disproven since, or even before, Farenheit 911.

It was interesting that these people, who no doubt would pop up at a journalism class and talk about being objective and neutral, etc., just assume that being neutral means following that very left-wing party line.

Exactly, the Leftists think they are the rational center.

3MagDep
10-02-2012, 11:09
Could anyone think George is an objective reporter coming out of a Democratic administration?: The question for ABC "What were you thinking"?????

aircarver
10-02-2012, 11:18
Could anyone think George is an objective reporter coming out of a Democratic administration?: The question for ABC "What were you thinking"?????

The answer is "He was just what we were looking for" ..... :upeyes:

coastal4974
10-02-2012, 11:23
He probably already has the story written about Obama winning tomorrows debate too.

ModGlock17
10-02-2012, 11:43
Exactly, the Leftists think they are the rational center.

Yes. They would spell it "RATIONALIZE".

We spell it "RATIONAL - LIES" .

series1811
10-02-2012, 11:56
Stephie isn't in the tank for the Democrats, he's in the bathysphere. How can ABC news have a Democrat operative hosting news shows??? Unbelievable.

People forget where he came from. He was a political operative for the Clintons, and had no real world experience before that. Somehow, he became a poltical expert, who for some strange reason (because he is one, maybe), still favors the Democrats.

Paul7
10-02-2012, 15:31

Your tax money at work....