Game Changer: How President Bush could help President Obama win re-election [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Game Changer: How President Bush could help President Obama win re-election

Ruble Noon
10-02-2012, 10:00
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/49928

JBnTX
10-02-2012, 10:28
Nothing can save Obama at this point.

He's buried under a failed economic policy, failed foreign policy,
failed social policies and tons of national debt.

You can call off the search.
It's over.

ColdSteelNail
10-02-2012, 10:38

It's over.

How's everything over there in la-la land?

GWSHARK
10-02-2012, 10:53
How's everything over there in la-la land?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

QNman
10-02-2012, 11:12
The Chicago machine apparently is well oiled and running fine.... Still.

It's over.

JB, I'm hoping Obama is gone along with you, but I'm afraid you're fooling yourself if you firmly believe the electorate at large is either paying attention to the future or the only participants in this contest.

It ain't over until it is.

pugman
10-02-2012, 13:19

It's over.

I asked a few people who I eat lunch with occassionally about Biden. They looked at me with the "who is that" gaze of political ignorance look.

I said "the vice president of the United States...Joe Biden."

1 of the 3 didn't know he was the V.P...seriously.

Most Americans spend more time deciding on the color of a new car then who to vote for. One of my coworker just recently quit: she walked in about 6:00 am and left her laptop on her manager's desk with a note.

She and I have spoken many times and she is a hard line Democrat. In her note, she told her manager she left for the safety and "better long term outlook" of a social worker position. She knowingly gave up a better paying job for one with better benefits and a pension. She has told me time and time again about how an all encompassing government which would provide everything to its citizens makes her feel good.

You would be surprised how many people think Obama's presidency has been a huge success.....

brickboy240
10-02-2012, 13:29
Nothing could save Obama?

You're kidding...right?

He has an entire army of misinformation soldiers and distraction experts in almost all tv media, print media, Hollywood and on the web.

Romney will be at a distinct disadvantage throughout this whole campaign. Always fighting smears and distractions or being the victim of edited video and sound bites.

If Romney pushes through and actually wins...it will be a miracle. I am hoping for it...but remaining in the real world where Obama and his spin-meisters shape and mold his perception and that of his opponent.

With the economic numbers being what they are...no...Obama SHOULD be going down in flames but I would not bet the farm on that.

This will be a nail-biter to the last minute.

-brickboy240

Bren
10-02-2012, 13:30
For a while, I thought we didn't have a chance of getting rid of Obama, but the apparent panic among everybody from Flintlocker and other left-wing Glocktalkers to CNN and the liberal press makes me think I've been buying too much of the fake polls and Romney will really win.

ModGlock17
10-02-2012, 13:44
For a while, I thought we didn't have a chance of getting rid of Obama, but the apparent panic among everybody from Flintlocker and other left-wing Glocktalkers to CNN and the liberal press makes me think I've been buying too much of the fake polls and Romney will really win.

I get the same sense, that they know they are a house of cards. It would just take a gust of wind and you'd remember it as a "game changer" moment.

The question is, how big of a gust to take down one weight-bearing card... then the rest will tumble down.

Another interesting question is whether the tumbling will occur before the election, which brings a new administration, or after the re-election which would make the future really interesting as the Chinese curse, "May you live in interesting times."

Glock!9
10-02-2012, 13:57

It's over.

are you sane?

m51
10-02-2012, 16:29

It's over.

And yet he will win the election, what does that say about Mittens and his VP pick?

JBnTX
10-02-2012, 16:35
are you sane?

Why do people keep asking me that?

ModGlock17
10-02-2012, 16:37
And yet he will win the election, what does that say about Mittens and his VP pick?

First, how do you know who "will win" the election at this point in time ?

Second, the winner reflects the voters. Do you really believe dumb voters can make a wise choice, by and large ????

Oops, your mother is calling you to get off the computer for dinner.

countrygun
10-02-2012, 16:37

It says that Romney got more votes in the Republican primary than anyone else.

juggy4711
10-02-2012, 17:42
Why do people keep asking me that?

Says the guy that posted that Debbie Wasserman Schultz was easy on the eyes. People keep asking you that because you keep making posts that cause them to question your sanity.