Romney Obama Debate 1 Moment Prediction & Review [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Romney Obama Debate 1 Moment Prediction & Review

ModGlock17
10-02-2012, 12:12
Here's mine.

Obama will shake his right-hand index finger, "Let me be Clear!" at least ten times then give a vague statement,
and will never mention the name of his running mate.

Romney will say, "I am most qualified to inherit the worst Recession in the United States history."

and will mention "Paul and I have a plan to take this country to better times."

pugman
10-02-2012, 13:07
I predict one of the two of them will win the presidency..

And either way we lose.

As for the debate...is O allowed a teleprompter; if not watch for the ear piece

Jerry
10-02-2012, 13:22
I predict loaded questions in favor of Barry and the press telling us how wonderful The Obomination was/is in the after debate love fest.

sbhaven
10-02-2012, 13:39
I predict that Chrissy will get another tingle up his leg.

It will not matter how Obama does, the moderators and the MSM have got his back.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

JBnTX
10-02-2012, 13:45
And either way we lose.

You know that attitude is getting real old...:steamed:

Skyhook
10-02-2012, 14:16
You know that attitude is getting real old...:steamed:

YES.

Defeatism is self-defeating and even a pessimist such as I can't stand that.:steamed:

QNman
10-02-2012, 14:30
YES.

Defeatism is self-defeating and even a pessimist such as I can't stand that.:steamed:

The only sure-fired way to fail is to surrender.

Though I must admit; it troubles me greatly that the media at large has turned to a convenient one-sided propaganda machine. Without someone to blow the lid off, the truth remains eternally covered.

Skyhook
10-02-2012, 14:37
The only sure-fired way to fail is to surrender.

Though I must admit; it troubles me greatly that the media at large has turned to a convenient one-sided propaganda machine. Without someone to blow the lid off, the truth remains eternally covered.

"The only sure-fired way to fail is to surrender."- Ain't gonna happen, brother.

Media? There is a huge movement to convert the presidency of the USA to a dictatorship- Look at the EPA... the FED. Reserve... Holder's AG office!

Hell, if Obama get's another term, kiss the Supreme Court good-bye and then the entire country.

QNman
10-02-2012, 20:46
"The only sure-fired way to fail is to surrender."- Ain't gonna happen, brother.

Media? There is a huge movement to convert the presidency of the USA to a dictatorship- Look at the EPA... the FED. Reserve... Holder's AG office!

Hell, if Obama get's another term, kiss the Supreme Court good-bye and then the entire country.

I'm with you, brother.

jdavionic
10-03-2012, 03:36
The moderator(s) sole goal will be to demonstrate their own great intelligence and attack Romney in a way that gives no overt appear of their bias, yet results in a 'gotcha' moment to help ensure their golden child gets re-elected.

Why Republicans continue to entertain these debates without insisting on an equal offsetting bias is beyond me. It's as if each election, they somehow believe - a) the media will temper their bias attacks and play 'fair', and b) that they are capable of overcoming any bias attack if it does happen.

Cavalry Doc
10-03-2012, 06:07
Regardless of how it goes, most of the MSM will declare Barry the clear winner.

I'm hoping Romney tells Barry: "Mr President, your surrogates have made some mighty strange claims about my tax returns, I am prepared to hand you 10 years worth of returns in exchange for your promise to the American people to release your college entrance and finance reports and your passport records within the next week."

Oh we'll, you have to dream a little.

PocketProtector
10-03-2012, 06:13

I'm hoping Romney tells Barry: "Mr President, your surrogates have made some mighty strange claims about my tax returns, I am prepared to hand you 10 years worth of returns in exchange for your promise to the American people to release your college entrance and finance reports and your passport records within the next week."

That's good and there's more than enough fOdder for Romney to use that tactic for all 3 debates.

eracer
10-03-2012, 06:32
You know that attitude is getting real old...:steamed:So is America the %ADDICT%

Where ADDICT =
Heroin
Greed
Same Old Political Vampires

Trust me when I say that the attitude of Libertarians is far less tiring to you than the attitude of those who keep on supporting the same horrifying political reality of the current two-party system is to me.:wavey:

HexHead
10-03-2012, 06:40

And how far are you willing to go when that happens? Are you ready to pick up a rifle, bayonet and cartridge case?

ModGlock17
10-03-2012, 06:41
I'm sensing that this first debate is just a light gust of wind, on a house of cards.

The intent is to feel out the house of cards, to see which weight bearing card is most vulnerable. Then you'd adjust the next gust to a different angle and strength.

Should the house of cards collapse at the first testing gust, that's ok, too.

Rabid Rabbit
10-03-2012, 06:43
obama will do his usual childish middle finger routine at least twice.
Romney will refer to dumbo as Mr. Pres or Mr. Obama, dumbo will use first name.

walt cowan
10-03-2012, 06:48
garry johnson won't be there so, why even bother?

ModGlock17
10-03-2012, 07:39

Awwww! He can get a 60" flat screen and turn up the volume.

ChuteTheMall
10-03-2012, 07:46

Yes, he doesn't matter at all and he isn't going to be elected President.
The only choice is between Obama and Romney.

It would take a delusional fool to doubt that fact.:tinfoil:

walt cowan
10-03-2012, 09:13
Yes, he doesn't matter at all and he isn't going to be elected President.
The only choice is between Obama and Romney.

It would take a delusional fool to doubt that fact.:tinfoil:

delusional fools keep voting for the lesser of too evils. example, bush sr., bush jr., doyle, mccain and mittens. guess bohner will be the lesser of two evils in 2016, right? your so full of WIN!:tongueout:

IvanVic
10-03-2012, 09:32
Romney will win this one, my concern is consistency. He needs to win them all.

Sharkey
10-03-2012, 09:41
Another delusional fool here. I'm not watching the debate since I know who I am voting for. I can catch the soundbites on the hate filled conservative radio shows anyway. Vote for a liar or a possible liar? Seems clear to me. I'm tired of going "forward"........off the cliff

ModGlock17
10-03-2012, 09:45
Another delusional fool here. I'm not watching the debate since I know who I am voting for.

.......off the cliff

May I point out that you already paid for the entertainment every April 15th.

whoflungdo
10-03-2012, 09:51

I'm with you on this one Doc... But Obama's gotta be prepared for this. We, on GTPI, have been saying this for a while. They've got to have at least thought about it..

ModGlock17
10-03-2012, 10:00
WHEN:

WSJ’s live coverage starts at 8:30 p.m. ET with pre-debate analysis and predictions. The debate runs from 9-10:30, and then the Journal and guests will review how the debate went — which candidate made the best case, and what it could mean for the rest of the campaign.

WHERE WSJ’s LIVE SHOW CAN BE SEEN:
WSJ: http://Live.wsj.com and http://wsj.com
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/politics
Hulu: http://www.hulu.com (will be up on the homepage)
Ustream: http://www.ustream.com (will be up on the homepage)

GWSHARK
10-03-2012, 12:58
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/799357/original.jpg

countrygun
10-03-2012, 13:09
OK shark we get it.

you are for,

American LEOs being killed by guns from a Justice Department program and the Administration covering it up.

American diplomats and citizens being killed in foriegn Countries, after asking for and being refused extra security, and the Administration covering it up.

The Government nationalizing a major auto company to get "The One" the votes of the union workers.

The Government spending money it doesn't have to give it to companies that immediately go bankrupt. Oddly many of them contributed to "The One's" campaign.

A socialized medical system, whos real costs have already doubled, according to the GAO, even though it hasn't started. the costs and effects were buried in a bill too complicated to be understood until it was passed.

Massively increased spending on welfare recipients and bribes to buy votes for "the One".

OK we get what you are about.

Cavalry Doc
10-03-2012, 13:42
I'm with you on this one Doc... But Obama's gotta be prepared for this. We, on GTPI, have been saying this for a while. They've got to have at least thought about it..

There are only a few possible responses, all of which will make great campaign commercials for Romney. Trust becomes an issue.

Drilled
10-03-2012, 13:45
YES.

This!

coastal4974
10-03-2012, 13:56
Obama was brilliant, Romney stumbled, misspoke, arrogant showed he is not Presidential.

Itís already written.

evlbruce
10-03-2012, 15:25
Like most of 'em I predict this will be a boring debate and will be forgotten about by Friday afternoon.

m51
10-03-2012, 16:24

Yeah and Mittens could vomit all over Obama and Fox would declare Mittens won.

Skyhook
10-03-2012, 16:31
Yeah and Mittens could vomit all over Obama and Fox would declare Mittens won.

'Mittens'?

Ok, I guess we can call BHO ******** Hussein?

countrygun
10-03-2012, 16:36
'Mittens'?

Aw c'mon. m51 has just shown us how little attention he pays to what he is talking about. FOX is far more critical of Romney than the Lamestream media is of Obama. Romney hasn't given anyone on FOX a thrill up their legs.

LASTRESORT20
10-03-2012, 16:49
I predict one of the two of them will win the presidency..

And either way we lose.

As for the debate...is O allowed a teleprompter; if not watch for the ear piece

***If you caint see the "difference" between both candidates ...You lose.....and another vote for "4" more years of `O`....

God help us!

ModGlock17
10-03-2012, 16:52
Obama was brilliant, Romney stumbled, misspoke, arrogant showed he is not Presidential.

It’s already written.

May be. But for a man to layout long hours to care for the sick and comfort the living, arrogance doesn't fit.

On the other hand, the privileged one ran with the Weather Undies bombing US facilities and cared to show nothing but a Community organizer job meaning to deface the high office, then it's arrogance that fits the bill. One shows arrogance when one lies in your face, and dare your intelligence to know it. And you still don't.

m51
10-03-2012, 16:56
'Mittens'?

Sure, why not, it's his name isn't it? I think mittens is more dignified than an old frat house name like mit, don't you?

rick458
10-03-2012, 17:08
I think that when they both take to the podiums America will see a Presidential Looking, Successful person, Who believes in American Exceptionalism.
And a man who hates himself, and hates this country, and they will make up their mind.

ModGlock17
10-03-2012, 18:58
I think that when they both take to the podiums America will see a Presidential Looking, Successful person, Who believes in American Exceptionalism.
And a man who hates himself, and hates this country, and they will make up their mind.

But the man who hates self, has no moral obligation to be truthful.

ModGlock17
10-03-2012, 19:23
Obama avoids eye contact extendedly with Romney... There is a disdain... arrogance being displayed. Romney is trying to make eye contact every moment.

Jerry
10-03-2012, 21:09
My prediction was wrong. Romney nailed The Obomination's but to the wall. :supergrin:

jdavionic
10-03-2012, 21:17
The moderator(s) sole goal will be to demonstrate their own great intelligence and attack Romney in a way that gives no overt appear of their bias, yet results in a 'gotcha' moment to help ensure their golden child gets re-elected.

Why Republicans continue to entertain these debates without insisting on an equal offsetting bias is beyond me. It's as if each election, they somehow believe - a) the media will temper their bias attacks and play 'fair', and b) that they are capable of overcoming any bias attack if it does happen.

I was right about the bias moderating.

ChuteTheMall
10-03-2012, 21:46
Obama came prepared to have a conversation, but Mitt Romney brought a chainsaw.

This remark was attributed to James Carville, notorious Clintonista.

:deadhorse:

JFrame
10-03-2012, 21:50
Obama came prepared to have a conversation, but Mitt Romney brought a chainsaw.

This remark was attributed to James Carville, notorious Clintonista.

:deadhorse:

I think Obama misses the beer summits...

ModGlock17
10-04-2012, 05:49
I was right about the bias moderating.

That was the worst part of the debate. Jimbo kept bailing Obama out, cut Romney off. At one point, Obama directed Jimbo to move on to another topic.

You were right.

Cavalry Doc
10-04-2012, 06:30
Wow. My crystal ball is going into the shop. When billy Maher is dissing Obama, you know he failed.

Bill Maher on Denver debate: Obama needed teleprompter

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/81998.html#ixzz28Kh3onGK

JFrame
10-04-2012, 06:39
Wow. My crystal ball is going into the shop. When billy Maher is dissing Obama, you know he failed.

I have to admit -- most of Maher's comments were pretty funny...But this one -- facts??? :dunno:

my rating: Romney won the debate, Obama had the facts on his side, and Lehrer sucked.

Cavalry Doc
10-04-2012, 06:45
I have to admit -- most of Maher's comments were pretty funny...But this one -- facts??? :dunno:

Maher has never been known for his grasp of reality. He's one of the most despicable people I can think of. He makes money being an arsehole.

Romney thrashed Barry in this one. But November is still a long way off politically speaking. There will be more surprises to come.

sbhaven
10-04-2012, 06:50
When an Obama leg humper and White House Talking Points parrot like Rachael Maddow says "I personally do not know who won this debate,” You know Obama lost bad. It was so bad that DU went TU last night and had to close their site to members only.

The interesting spin this morning by Progressives is Romney will loose once the fact checkers get done reviewing the debate. It's what the DU'ers are clinging to in hopes of eaking out some sort of a emotional win last night.

JFrame
10-04-2012, 06:54
Maher has never been known for his grasp of reality. He's one of the most despicable people I can think of. He makes money being an arsehole.

Romney thrashed Barry in this one. But November is still a long way off politically speaking. There will be more surprises to come.

Truth words all-around...I try to stay guarded in both my ups and downs...

ModGlock17
10-04-2012, 08:08
Among many other issues, OBAMA got pinned on taking $716B from Medicare to pay for his ObamaCare, on national TV. Obama just looked, had no answer.

If the seniors in FL go for Romney, FL will go Romney.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

QNman
10-04-2012, 13:54
When an Obama leg humper and White House Talking Points parrot like Rachael Maddow says "I personally do not know who won this debate,” You know Obama lost bad. It was so bad that DU went TU last night and had to close their site to members only.

The interesting spin this morning by Progressives is Romney will loose once the fact checkers get done reviewing the debate. It's what the DU'ers are clinging to in hopes of eaking out some sort of a emotional win last night.

Neither I nor Romney gives two squirts what those imbeciles think. They're NEVER going to vote R. If Bill Clinton switched parties and ran against Obama, they'd still go for the O.