Game changer? : O race rant video. Hannity 9pm [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Game changer? : O race rant video. Hannity 9pm

PocketProtector
10-02-2012, 17:58
A never before seen video of the One sounding like Rev Wright

May be devastating. There will be an unedited version on The Daily Caller. Why?

GAFinch
10-02-2012, 18:58
Night before the first debate? October surprise. It'd be hard not to have one after four years of researching a lifelong adherent to both communism and black liberation theology.

Gundude
10-02-2012, 19:05
A never before seen video of the One sounding like Rev Wright

May be devastating. There will be an unedited version on The Daily Caller. Why?Here we go again... :upeyes:

"This is the one! Watch Hannity at 9 on Fox News. Don't you dare change the channel during commercials, you might miss it." :fishing:

Fracball
10-02-2012, 19:18
Based on what has been shown, not a game changer IMO. They're criticizing obama's dialect. Gonna need more than that if they want a game-changer. Again, based on what has been shown up to 2016 cst.

fortyofforty
10-02-2012, 19:21
Odumbo is a racist pig. It's not amazing that Natsos can still support him, though. Only a racist party like the Democrat Party could hold him in high esteem.

juggy4711
10-02-2012, 19:32
Barrack could come out and plainly state that most republicans are racist and hate all non-white people and it would not be a game changer. There are plenty enough white people that believe that to be the case.

Angry Fist
10-02-2012, 19:40
I'm watching it. But realize most of his potential voters are approving of it.

fortyofforty
10-02-2012, 19:44
I'm watching it. But realize most of his potential voters are approving of it.

You mean the people that live in "our neighborhoods"? I thought he lived in swanky, upscale neighborhoods his whole life, but I could be wrong. Racist pig. Plain and simple. A racist and a rapist, Odumbo and Clinton, are perfect symbols of the New Democrat Party. Thanks, Democrats! :wavey:

Angry Fist
10-02-2012, 19:50
I sincerely hope it has a negative impact on Dem voters, but since they are as stupid as he is, it's like a long lost family movie to them.

G17Jake
10-02-2012, 20:05
This isn't a game changer. Don't most people know Obama is a racist by now?

The open mic talk with Medevev should have been a game changer.

jdavionic
10-02-2012, 20:11
This isn't a game changer. Don't most people know Obama is a racist by now?

The open mic talk with Medevev should have been a game changer.

Only game changers if people are willing to seek the truth. The MSM could have revealed this 2007 speech, but did not. The people that support this man at this point are blind zombies.

G17Jake
10-02-2012, 20:23
Only game changers if people are willing to seek the truth. The MSM could have revealed this 2007 speech, but did not. The people that support this man at this point are blind zombies.

Voters had to ignore a lot of things to vote for Obama.

DonGlock26
10-02-2012, 20:33
Exclusive: In heated ’07 speech, Obama lavishes praise on Wright, says feds ‘don’t care’ about New Orleans [VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/obama-speech-jeremiah-wright-new-orleans/#ixzz28CQPa1ZG

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/obama-speech-jeremiah-wright-new-orleans/3/

Where to start. Where to start........ The president is a racist with a racist mentor. Let's start there. He's a liar willing to manipulate black clergymen. He's an elitist that thinks that poor blacks don't know how to arrive on time or dress right.

America, we can do better than this. We ARE better than this. We made a big mistake four years ago, but we are a great people and we can recover from Obama, his Democrat allies, and a corrupt media.

The Maggy
10-02-2012, 20:49
The game still looks about the same.

It's about as hard hitting as the "game changer" Brietbart had before he died.

G17Jake
10-02-2012, 20:53
Exclusive: In heated ’07 speech, Obama lavishes praise on Wright, says feds ‘don’t care’ about New Orleans [VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/obama-speech-jeremiah-wright-new-orleans/#ixzz28CQPa1ZG

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/obama-speech-jeremiah-wright-new-orleans/3/

Where to start. Where to start........ The president is a racist with a racist mentor. Let's start there. He's a liar willing to manipulate black clergymen. He's an elitist that thinks that poor blacks don't know how to arrive on time or dress right.

I agree with you on all of this... I just believe this was known before this latest video.

America, we can do better than this. We ARE better than this. We made a big mistake four years ago, but we are a great people and we can recover from Obama, his Democrat allies, and a corrupt media.
We can and we should, now before it is too late.
Capitalism works for all, regardless of race.

Angry Fist
10-02-2012, 21:44
Voters had to DEFINE INSANITY to vote for Obama.Yeah. We're fooked, laddie.

GAFinch
10-02-2012, 22:26
If liberals and/or the media had any sense of self-respect, this campaign would be ended as quickly as David Duke's.

10-02-2012, 22:40
Love that fake accent.

IvanVic
10-03-2012, 05:35
Love that fake accent.

It's the democrat way to treat blacks like little children. Pathetic.

Bullwinkle J Moose
10-03-2012, 05:35
Is it really surprising that BHO is a race baiting panderer? No. It is surprising that someone found a light spot in the media whitewash, through which BHO's true nature as a practitioner of racist politics, reliant upon stirring up hatred and division, clearly bleeds through.

GAFinch
10-03-2012, 05:50

Yeah, but this wasn't the subtle change you usually see...this has a militant quality to it like Wright, Sharpton, or Malcom X.

G17Jake
10-03-2012, 06:16

Yeah, but this wasn't the subtle change you usually see...this has a militant quality to it like Wright, Sharpton, or Malcom X.

I think the majority of blacks are fine with it.

PocketProtector
10-03-2012, 06:16
Maybe someone will out the Khalidi tape. LA Times is protecting that one like Fort Knox.

ModGlock17
10-03-2012, 06:35
I think there are several categories of election ammo.

First, there are the ones that can put away a candidate for good and I mean forever, like the Chappaquiddick on Teddy Kennedy. If it's your judgment that an issue meets this category, then you may choose to play it early when that person attempts at a high office. Do that while mindful about a potential replacement who can be more trouble for you. You can also play it when there is no replacement, as in reaching the final contest.

I see dirts not used on Obama in 2008, for fear of Hillary. So even Rep establishment would not want to use, at that point in time.

Second, a less severe category is crippling, but not in the put-away-for-good. This, you'd use when you reach the final contest, when you're assured that there is no viable replacement. But you can also use this to delay a candidate for about a decade or so. I'm thinking of the sexual allegation on Herman Cain as a example, the Gary Hart on a sailboat picture.

I think there is something on Obama that has been saved for years, to use on reelection final contest. You'd have to be smart not to use everything upfront.

Just my impression of how things "work" here.

walt cowan
10-03-2012, 06:41
can only help him with the black vote. just another fail for the rnc and damm, i didn't think it could burn anymore bridges!

JFrame
10-03-2012, 06:43
Yet again, Obama is proven to be a racist and hate-filled thug. There is no separating him from his other infamous comment about a "typical white person."

Goaltender66
10-03-2012, 08:23
Yeah, about that accent. Did he get that growing up as he did on the mean streets of Honolulu?

JFrame
10-03-2012, 08:30
Yeah, about that accent. Did he get that growing up as he did on the mean streets of Honolulu?

Having spent part of my youth in Hawaii in the 60's, I can tell you that if Obama had adopted the speech of the locals, he would be speaking pidgin English.

He is the most artificially crafted phony I have ever seen.

sbhaven
10-03-2012, 08:45
Having spent part of my youth in Hawaii in the 60's, I can tell you that if Obama had adopted the speech of the locals, he would be speaking pidgin English.
And he would call everyone from the mainland a "haole".
:rofl:

Flying-Dutchman
10-03-2012, 08:55
This is the most divisive President in history.

Put a bowtie on him and you have Malcolm X or Louis Farrakhan.

JFrame
10-03-2012, 08:56
And he would call everyone from the mainland a "haole".

Somehow, I don't think "The Evil Haole" would play as well for him... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/grin.gif

ModGlock17
10-03-2012, 09:16
Yet again, Obama is proven to be a racist and hate-filled thug. There is no separating him from his other infamous comment about a "typical white person."

At a minimum, he pandered to them and used them.

And they liked being pandered to, although he had very little in common with them in the larger context.

FFR Spyder GT
10-03-2012, 09:26

Gee, the video has been around since 2007.

Old news.

IvanVic
10-03-2012, 09:31

Old news.

I'd be willing to bet that 95% of Americans have never seen it until now. Unfortunately, because of the bias in the media, not many more will see it today or tomorrow.

JFrame
10-03-2012, 09:33
I'd be willing to bet that 95% of Americans have never seen it until now. Unfortunately, because of the bias in the media, not many more will see it today or tomorrow.

Yup...

I'm doing my part to make sure that more people will see it than otherwise... :)

ModGlock17
10-03-2012, 09:42

I haven't seen it until now.

We just need to email such things to long lost cousins and all acquaintances in other states! Turn it to email chain, if you will.

That is our grassroots movement to battle media machines.

Gundude
10-03-2012, 09:51
We just need to email such things to long lost cousins and all acquaintances in other states! Turn it to email chain, if you will.In what universe are chain emails read and/or appreciated?

ModGlock17
10-03-2012, 10:19
In what universe are chain emails read and/or appreciated?

The one that don't want the country down the tube.

kirgi08
10-03-2012, 11:16
My wife just sent the link ta about 20 friends.'08. :cool:

series1811
10-03-2012, 11:41
Based on what has been shown, not a game changer IMO. They're criticizing obama's dialect. Gonna need more than that if they want a game-changer. Again, based on what has been shown up to 2016 cst.

Old news.

Yeah, pretty much. The problem is, the fact that Obama is a racist class warrior isn't exactly news to his friends or his opponents.

If anything, it will probably make his base like him more.

JFrame
10-03-2012, 12:12
My wife just sent the link ta about 20 friends.'08. :cool:

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/good3.gif

Hopefully, it will have a ripple effect... :cool:

countrygun
10-03-2012, 12:36
Yeah, pretty much. The problem is, the fact that Obama is a racist class warrior isn't exactly news to his friends or his opponents.

If anything, it will probably make his base like him more.

Yah, but his base can only vote what, three or four times?

tslex
10-03-2012, 13:00
It's a telling performance.

The whole "never-before-seen" thing is silly though, for a June 2007 speech that was covered at least to a degree (including by Fox News that day). Fox sounds silly now complaining the that MSM ignored these parts of the speech -- when it did, too.

http://www.newsy.com/videos/obama-s-other-race-speech-conservatives-tout-bombshell/

rgregoryb
10-03-2012, 13:03
everyone who votes for him knows he's a racist and they don't care

jakebrake
10-03-2012, 15:09
played the race card, and class warfare in one shot. with the low lives that support this degenerate, he probably will get more of a bounce than after alley cat clinton's endorsement.

countrygun
10-03-2012, 15:42

Somehow, I don't think "The Evil Haole" would play as well for him... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/grin.gif

IIRC he would be a "Happa Haole"

GAFinch
10-03-2012, 15:54
One of his points was that the federal government was being racist because it didn't waive the Stafford Act for New Orleans. Just saw Eric Bolling on Fox state that he found out that a waiver was approved 10 days before the speech and Zero was one of 14 Senators who voted against it. Does this mean that he doesn't care about black people?

JFrame
10-03-2012, 16:00
IIRC he would be a "Happa Haole"

He would indeed, Sir! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/ok.gif

JFrame
10-03-2012, 16:02
One of his points was that the federal government was being racist because it didn't waive the Stafford Act for New Orleans. Just saw Eric Bolling on Fox state that he found out that a waiver was approved 10 days before the speech and Zero was one of 14 Senators who voted against it. Does this mean that he doesn't care about black people?

Yep -- saw another reporter make the same observation earlier today.

We certainly have to add hypocrisy to the list of Obama's many sins.

Bren
10-03-2012, 16:03
everyone who votes for him knows he's a racist and they don't care

Actually, they think racism is evil...they just don't think hating white people is racism and they're a little lukewarm on hating asians.

countrygun
10-03-2012, 16:17
Actually, they think racism is evil...they just don't think hating white people is racism and they're a little lukewarm on hating asians.

It is really coming down to voting blocs. Those that vote Democrat are protected, those that might vote Republican are fair game.

series1811
10-04-2012, 08:11

It just means he is a pathological liar, even by political standards.

fortyofforty
10-04-2012, 08:14
"Where's your dollah?"