You just couldn't make this stuff up.... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : You just couldn't make this stuff up....

jaws48
10-02-2012, 18:09
Holy Cow...I know I'm too stupid to understand him, how about you :rofl:

Obama Spokeswoman Worries Regular People Too Stupid to Understand Barack’s Debate Answers

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

President Obama is smarter than you, don’t you know? According to Obama spokeswoman Jen Psaki, President Obama gives such thoughtful, extended answers to debate questions that is makes it difficult for regular people to understand.

From the Washington Examiner:
President Obama’s campaign spokeswoman said she’s concerned Obama will sound too “professorial” to resonate with the low-information voters tuning into the presidential campaign for the first time during this week’s debate.

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/30314/obama-spokeswoman-worries-regular-people-too-stupid-to-understand-baracks-debate-answers#ixzz28Bp5h6nA

azatrox
10-02-2012, 18:12
He's a stuttering fool without the teleprompter.
It is clear however, that the people that do vote for him do not understand much of anything.

Skyhook
10-03-2012, 05:25
He's a stuttering fool without the teleprompter.
It is clear however, that the people that do vote for him do not understand much of anything.

That and the likelihood Barry will try his lounge lizard, wise crackin', joker approach-- His handlers think that all those who will turn in will be beguiled by Barry's flashing wit, brilliant smile, and those priceless jr. High put-downs.

It gonna be fun, folks. :supergrin:

"Barack Hussein Obama; unh, unh, unh!" "I gots a Obama phone!"...

series1811
10-03-2012, 11:46
Yeah, that's how he got elected. Smart people supporting him. :rofl:

Gundude
10-03-2012, 11:59
Yeah, that's how he got elected. Smart people supporting him. :rofl:Yup, idiots, every last one of them. Instead of trying to bring some smart, successful people over to the Republican tent, let's just insult and berate them. That'll work much better.

Bill Gates attends Obama fundraiser February 18, 2012 Billionaire philanthropist Bill Gates attended a campaign fundraiser for President Barack Obama on Friday, where the US leader cited his example to push for raising taxes on wealthy Americans.

http://phys.org/news/2012-02-bill-gates-obama-fundraiser.html

Skyhook
10-03-2012, 12:06
Yup, idiots, every last one of them. Instead of trying to bring some smart, successful people over to the Republican tent, let's just insult and berate them. That'll work much better.

Millions of them could qualify as a "GROUP OF PEOPLE"....in Orlando, anyhow.:whistling:

countrygun
10-03-2012, 12:55
Holy Cow...I know I'm too stupid to understand him, how about you :rofl:

Obama Spokeswoman Worries Regular People Too Stupid to Understand Barack’s Debate Answers

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

President Obama is smarter than you, don’t you know? According to Obama spokeswoman Jen Psaki, President Obama gives such thoughtful, extended answers to debate questions that is makes it difficult for regular people to understand.

From the Washington Examiner:
President Obama’s campaign spokeswoman said she’s concerned Obama will sound too “professorial” to resonate with the low-information voters tuning into the presidential campaign for the first time during this week’s debate.

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/30314/obama-spokeswoman-worries-regular-people-too-stupid-to-understand-baracks-debate-answers#ixzz28Bp5h6nA

Maybe if the question was.

"Are you going to lay up and hit a five-iron or try to clear the water hazard from the tee?"

Other than that.......

" Obama will sound too “professorial”"

Yup I've got to admit he puts the other barristas to shame.

series1811
10-03-2012, 13:24
Yup, idiots, every last one of them. Instead of trying to bring some smart, successful people over to the Republican tent, let's just insult and berate them. That'll work much better.

The only thing that would bring most of them to another tent, is more handouts at the new tent.

countrygun
10-03-2012, 13:36
The only thing that would bring most of them to another tent, is more handouts at the new tent.

I'll say it again,

This election comes down to "Free Enterprise vs Free Cheese"

Gundude
10-03-2012, 18:42
I'll say it again,

This election comes down to "Free Enterprise vs Free Cheese"Yeah, having Bill Gates on Team Obama does wonders to support that assertion. More people built their fortunes off of Bill Gates' accomplishments than did off of every whining wingnut armchair politico combined.

Vic777
10-03-2012, 18:46
This is a real worry for the Dumocrats ... they need the moron vote but, as Barnum and Bailly said ... "The trouble with the Circus is ... the suckers is wise".

countrygun
10-03-2012, 18:59
Yeah, having Bill Gates on Team Obama does wonders to support that assertion. More people built their fortunes off of Bill Gates' accomplishments than did off of every whining wingnut armchair politico combined.

Bill Gates has one vote, just like Rosie O'Donnell, it's the millions on welfare that are going to be Obama's biggest voting bloc. Gates is far too rich to be affected by whomever is in the White House.

Not even a nice try gundude, that was a total fail.

It is nice to see you using a successful businessman as an example.

Since you put so much stock in that you must feel good about voting for one, Mitt Romney.

Gundude
10-03-2012, 19:04
Bill Gates has one vote, just like Rosie O'Donnell, it's the millions on welfare that are going to be Obama's biggest voting bloc. Gates is far too rich to be affected by whomever is in the White House.

Not even a nice try gundude, that was a total fail.
Right, money and image don't affect elections at all :upeyes:

You keep telling yourself that billionaires on Obama's side don't mean squat, and I'll see you here on Nov 6 around 11:15pm EST whining (yet again) about how stupid the voters are.