Free "Obama Phones" recpients top 16 million! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Free "Obama Phones" recpients top 16 million!

Peace Officer
10-03-2012, 07:44
What a great country we live in! If you qualify under the Obama plan, (Welfare Recpient) you to can, "at taxpayer expense"-of course-can receive a free Obama phone along with 250 free min. per month! Gee,,,, do you think these people will be voting for the Bama???? During a recent interview of one of these "Obama phone recpients" was asked at a Bama convention who she is going to vote for, her reply, "I'm voting for Obama, he got me a free phone"! During his 2008 bid for president another interviewer asked a lady who she is voting for, her reply, "I'm voting for Obama, if he is elected I won't have to pay for gas ever again"! USA is now spelled-J O K E. You can't change what is about to happen to us, (four more years)-all you can do is laugh.:rofl:

IvanVic
10-03-2012, 08:00
What a great country we live in! If you qualify under the Obama plan, (Welfare Recpient) you to can, "at taxpayer expense"-of course-can receive a free Obama phone along with 250 free min. per month! Gee,,,, do you think these people will be voting for the Bama???? During a recent interview of one of these "Obama phone recpients" was asked at a Bama convention who she is going to vote for, her reply, "I'm voting for Obama, he got me a free phone"! During his 2008 bid for president another interviewer asked a lady who she is voting for, her reply, "I'm voting for Obama, if he is elected I won't have to pay for gas ever again"! USA is now spelled-J O K E. You can't change what is about to happen to us, (four more years)-all you can do is laugh.:rofl:

This program was instituted long before Obama.

JFrame
10-03-2012, 08:06
This program was instituted long before Obama.

As with other entitlement programs (e.g., "food stamps"), Obama has not only put economic policies in place that make these entitlements seem like more of a necessity, but he has grown them disproportionately. For instance, the government-subsidized phone program has more than doubled in cost since Obama became president.

Peace Officer
10-03-2012, 08:09
Hey IvanVic Always an exuse!!!!! Must be fun being aliberal!:rofl:

bxny10455
10-03-2012, 08:26
I will never vote for the current puppet but he's only maximizing the benefits of the program the previous puppet implemented.

Toyman
10-03-2012, 08:29
What a great country we live in! If you qualify under the Obama plan, (Welfare Recpient) you to can, "at taxpayer expense"-of course-can receive a free Obama phone along with 250 free min. per month! ...

Actually, not really. Look on your phone bill, do you see "Universal Service" as a charge? or something that looks like this: (sprint)
Federal-Univ Serv Assess Non-LD $2.87

That's the phone company collecting "to help defray costs imposed on us" by the government. That's where this money for their free phones comes from.

In other words, people like us with phones pay for it. :crying:

More Info from FCC.gov: Lifeline: Affordable Telephone Service for Income-Eligible Consumers (http://www.fcc.gov/guides/lifeline-and-link-affordable-telephone-service-income-eligible-consumers)

IvanVic
10-03-2012, 09:28
Hey IvanVic Always an exuse!!!!! Must be fun being aliberal!:rofl:

Is this a serious post?

What's next, you point out that Obama gets to live in some mansion in DC called the white house, I point out that other presidents have lived there as well, and you accuse me of making excuses?

FFR Spyder GT
10-03-2012, 11:25
Is this a serious post?

What's next, you point out that Obama gets to live in some mansion in DC called the white house, I point out that other presidents have lived there as well, and you accuse me of making excuses?

IvanVic,

The right-wing always makes excuses then they want to whine about the Left posting the truth.

Spyder

P.S. When do I get my ObamaPhone? I'm tired of my iPhone 4S and I want the new iPhone 5. :):tongueout:

DustyJacket
10-03-2012, 14:30
I'm not on welfare.
All I have is a dumb-a** phone. No camera, no apps, .....

:crying:

countrygun
10-03-2012, 14:36
But, but, they are living in

POVERTY

:crying:

Gundude
10-03-2012, 18:35
Obama gets credit for a free phone program he had nothing to do with. He gets credit for a health care plan copied from a Republican. What's next? Will we rename Social Security to "Obama Retirement Plan"? TSA to "Obama Airline Security"? Guantanamo Bay to "Obama Gulag #57"? Why don't we just rename the country to "United States of Obama"? Seems Obama's critics are more fond of naming things after him than he himself is.

marchboom
10-03-2012, 18:47
Obama gets credit for a free phone program he had nothing to do with. He gets credit for a health care plan copied from a Republican. What's next? Will we rename Social Security to "Obama Retirement Plan"? TSA to "Obama Airline Security"? Guantanamo Bay to "Obama Gulag #57"? Why don't we just rename the country to "United States of Obama"? Seems Obama's critics are more fond of naming things after him than he himself is.

With obama's methods it should be called the Divided States of obama.

Timing is everything. If Romney had given out those phones, the democrats would be crying that he was just buying votes. But I guess with obama that would be racist.