War on Terror my.... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : War on Terror my....

Pages : [1] 2

Beware Owner
10-03-2012, 12:47
Does anybody hate that our men and women are dying in the middle east fighting a global war on "terror"? I don't think that our was is justified, we should be looking in. Those responsible for the towers and the slaughter of our servicepeople are still walking around unpunished.

AE911Truth Experts Speak Out - YouTube

Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses (MUST SEE) - YouTube

kensb2
10-03-2012, 12:52
I may get back around to this thread, when I have 2.5 hours of my life to waste....

Beware Owner
10-03-2012, 12:55
I may get back around to this thread, when I have 2.5 hours of my life to waste....

Yes, it is a rather long video, but, does it bother you that there is a cover up of a government massacre on it's own people?

Gregg702
10-03-2012, 12:59
Yes, it is a rather long video, but, does it bother you that there is a cover up of a government massacre on it's own people?

It bothers me that people actually believe that the governent had anything to do with 9/11. The worst the government can be accused of is not taking the threats that it was going to happen seriously.

DaleGribble
10-03-2012, 12:59
Unfortunately I have to interact with one of you people at work on a regular basis.

Quit listening to Alex Jones & Jesse Ventura on a daily basis, they're rotting what's left of your brain.

Beware Owner
10-03-2012, 13:01
So the architects and engineers that know that this was an implosion have rotten brains, too?

hpracing007
10-03-2012, 13:01
I watched those videos actually a while back (gf is interested in such topics). I however am not on the video's side.

Have you taken a look at this website:
http://www.debunking911.com/

Gregg702
10-03-2012, 13:04
So the architects and engineers that know that this was an implosion have rotten brains, too?

In a word, yes.

Goaltender66
10-03-2012, 13:06
If you believe, honestly believe, that 9/11 was carried out by the US Government then you deserve to be shunned from polite society. At a minimum.

Slackinoff
10-03-2012, 13:15
Eye witness testimony is the lowest form of evidence.

Dr. Neil deGrasse explains in an entertaining way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSJElZwEI8o&feature=related

Rabbi
10-03-2012, 13:16
You are turning all that anger in the wrong direction.

You are wrong and the things (this) you believe are wrong. Flat out wrong. Take all that passion and make your life better.

There are two things you can do to "know" instead of "believe."

Become powerful.

Learn advanced science/math

If you becpome powerful you would realize, yeah, you have a lot of influence and the world bends to your will more...but you still have to fight the good fight because other powerful people dont see it your way.

If you learned advanced science/math, it is very hard to lie to you about things of a physical/financial level. You are still subject to failure in relationships and such but you would know things, like why the towers fell or if this car salesman is lying to me.

Or, you can just keep on fighting the wrong fight and wasting your life.

Think long and hard about what I have put on the table. Make your life better or keep on complaining about something you dont really understand.

Your move.

Diesel McBadass
10-03-2012, 13:20
Wow OP you know peace warrior? You two would get along, your both stupid enough to believe this crap

HollowHead
10-03-2012, 13:21
I sure hope that PeaceWarrior doesn't see this... HH

Beware Owner
10-03-2012, 13:23
I watched those videos actually a while back (gf is interested in such topics). I however am not on the video's side.

Have you taken a look at this website:
http://www.debunking911.com/

I haven't, but I will.

In a word, yes.

Why?

If you believe, honestly believe, that 9/11 was carried out by the US Government then you deserve to be shunned from polite society. At a minimum.

Why?

Gregg702
I sure hope that PeaceWarrior doesn't see this... HH

You don't want it to become 12 pages of circular arguements, ignoring actual evidence, and links to websites with "experts"?

Beware Owner
Wow OP you know peace warrior? You two would get along, your both stupid enough to believe this crap

Yes, because ad hominems add weight to your stance, whatever it is.

Gregg702
10-03-2012, 13:24
Why?

Because all of the actual evidence says they are wrong. Physics and thermodynamics also say they are wrong.

G36's Rule
10-03-2012, 13:28
Damn straight, between this and that fake moon landing it about time to feed some hogs!!!

Beware Owner
10-03-2012, 13:30
Because all of the actual evidence says they are wrong. Physics and thermodynamics also say they are wrong.

Explain.

Gregg702
10-03-2012, 13:31
Damn straight, between this and that fake moon landing it about time to feed some hogs!!!

What about the JFK assassination? I can't believe the Soviets, the Cubans, and the CIA got away with it, their "Lee Harvey Oswald" plant was so transparent.

Gregg702
10-03-2012, 13:34
Explain.

The impact of the jets blew the fire retardant coating off of the support beams, and the explosion plus the fire that followed weakened the structure. Once the structure weakened, the floors started to collapse, and the weight of the collapse caused a chain reaction on each following floor. It was not a controlled implosion.

G36's Rule
10-03-2012, 13:35
You're just trying to throw me off with that bait. We all known the Mafia and Johnson had JFK popped.

Beware Owner
10-03-2012, 13:36
What about the JFK assassination? I can't believe the Soviets, the Cubans, and the CIA got away with it, their "Lee Harvey Oswald" plant was so transparent.

Too bad he, too, was assassinated before he could speak.

Goaltender66
10-03-2012, 13:43
http://t.qkme.me/3oocnn.jpg

Beware Owner
10-03-2012, 13:44
The impact of the jets blew the fire retardant coating off of the support beams, and the explosion plus the fire that followed weakened the structure. Once the structure weakened, the floors started to collapse, and the weight of the collapse caused a chain reaction on each following floor. It was not a controlled implosion.

Do you think that the heat was enough to melt the beams?

Gregg702
10-03-2012, 13:45

Yes, because it was.

G36's Rule
10-03-2012, 13:51

Melt, no. It doesn't have to melt to collapse. The heat weakened the beams enough to collapse.

Gregg702
10-03-2012, 13:54
Melt, no. It doesn't have to melt to collapse. The heat weakened the beams enough to collapse.

Thanks, that is what I meant. The support beams were weakened severely.

SC Tiger
10-03-2012, 13:56

Don't forget logic.

dango
10-03-2012, 13:58
I just want to come here and thank all of the non-believers.
I do want you to know this because the less people believe
the better my chances and my family to survive this whole mess!

I spent the better part of three months of non-biased research.
Numbers,history events,cause and effect and found many scary
and interesting things.

I've been dealing with some medical issues and been layed up with really nothing better to do for over nine months.

You don't have the time so I won't waist it but thank you !

SC Tiger
10-03-2012, 13:58
The truth has been revealed.

The theory that 9/11 was a government plot is in fact a government plot. All of the experts are actually government agents. The idea behind it is to make the American people believe that the government is actually capable of a conspiracy of this magnitude.

The whole plot was working until one 4th grader took a dump in a urninal. The subsequent investigation revealed the truth.

CincyRed
10-03-2012, 13:59
I might not know a lot. But, I do know this, if more than one person knows something, there is no secret. There is NO WAY that the amount of people that would need to be in on this conspiracy, could keep a secret. Way too many books would be published. Also, I find it hard to believe that you could find a considerable group of people that would be needed and willing to blow up the towers, and not ONE of them later on have a change of heart and confess.

Gregg702
10-03-2012, 14:01
The truth has been revealed.

The theory that 9/11 was a government plot is in fact a government plot. All of the experts are actually government agents. The idea behind it is to make the American people believe that the government is actually capable of a conspiracy of this magnitude.

The whole plot was working until one 4th grader took a dump in a urninal. The subsequent investigation revealed the truth.

I'm getting such a raging clue right now, lets follow it...

Diesel McBadass
10-03-2012, 14:04
Great episode.

dango
10-03-2012, 14:04
I might not know a lot. But, I do know this, if more than one person knows something, there is no secret. There is NO WAY that the amount of people that would need to be in on this conspiracy, could keep a secret. Way too many books would be published. Also, I find it hard to believe that you could find a considerable group of people that would be needed and willing to blow up the towers, and not ONE of them later on have a change of heart and confess.

That confession does not take place until a man is dieing and trying to make peace with his maker and himself ! And nobody will get to hear it anyway!

NIB
10-03-2012, 14:09
Reminds me of the video where the guy had conclusively proved that 9/11 was an inside job by recreating the towers with chicken wire and a small cup of burning fuel.

CincyRed
10-03-2012, 14:09
That confession does not take place until a man is dieing and trying to make peace with his maker and himself ! And nobody will get to hear it anyway!

What about the amount of people needed to accomplish something of this magnitude? No way that many people remain secretive, even before their death bed.

NeverMore1701
10-03-2012, 14:14
ohgodnotthiscrapagain

Ragnar
10-03-2012, 14:17

What bothers me is that there are people out there who can't think critically enough to recognize the BS in the conspirowhacko sites.

OctoberRust
10-03-2012, 14:18
unfastened coins on youtube.

I'll post it up once I get home.

Basically, the titanic was a conspiracy

Metal > Ice

Vikings sailed in wooden ships, but they never sunk due to ice

Ice melts faster than metal. It shows an experiment where the ice completely melts, and the bowl of metal barely melts at all!

And the most disturbing part of it all, is when he does the reenactment of the titanic in his bathtub!

It's all a conspiracy plotted by Atheists to sink the titanic! and to trick people!

jp3975
10-03-2012, 14:19
Beware Owner...

We've had this thread before. People provided evidence that without a doubt disproved the conspiracy theories. Only peace warrior kept arguing with logic.

Our two resident physicist said its stupid. That should be enough.

If someone wants to post a link to the thread, you can see the debate. The one's saying conspiracy quickly disappeared accept Peace Warrior...and he obviously lost on the debate.

I'll bet you think that the Pentagon wasnt hit by a plane too, eh?:wavey:

Beware Owner
10-03-2012, 14:20
Beware Owner...

We've had this thread before. People provided evidence that without a doubt disproved the conspiracy theories. Only peace warrior kept arguing with logic.

If someone wants to post a link to the thread, you can see the debate. The one's saying conspiracy quickly disappeared accept Peace Warrior...and he obviously lost on the debate.

I'd say that I haven't seen evidence of it.

Ragnar
10-03-2012, 14:21

I would note that we've been thru this before. There are about 1/10 of 1% that believe that. The rest don't.

As soon as you can show explosive residues, det cord fragments, and explain how the teams would have placed explosives over a several week period while ripping out walls and weakening structural supports (which is what it takes to prep a building for implosion) then I'll listen. Oh, and include in your theory how the explosives and assorted wiring survived the impact from the airplanes.

Gregg702
10-03-2012, 14:21
Beware Owner...

Everyone knows it was a missle made with airplane parts and utilizing hologram technology.

Gregg702
10-03-2012, 14:24

That is because you want to see a conspiracy so that you are "in the know" while everyone else is just a "sheep". The evidence is out there, and it makes sense.

jp3975
10-03-2012, 14:35

Well, here you go. Since youre wrong about this, consider that you are wrong about the rest.

Saying that planes never hit the pentagon is a popular thing for the conspiracy folks to state. Easily disproved.

http://rense.com/general32/phot.htm

Ragnar
10-03-2012, 14:42
Explain.

WTC 1 was 1368 ft tall and weighed about 500,000 tons. It had 110 floors, and was hit at the 93-99th floors. The impact took out some of the outer support columns but the fire is what really did it.

Imagine that the steel supports connecting the floors to the center tube are heated to approx 750-800C but the jet fuel and other materials already inside the building. The steel starts to lose strength around 425C and loses 50% of its strength around 650C. Now, the floor supports have weak points where they are attached to the center tube and some have lost half or more of their strength. With the outer columns compromised by impact, there is nearly an entire side whose load has to be transferred to the intact supports. This increases considerably the load on the remaining supports, which are also at half or less of their design strength.

So when all that happens and you've got 50,000-plus tons of building on top of it (the floors from 100 up) that gravity is pulling down, you get a catastrophic collapse. That the building pancaked and fell more or less straight down is no surprise given the tube in a tube construction of the building.

WTC 2 was hit lower (around the 77-85th floors) and had more weight above the impact site, which is why it fell after only 56 minutes (WTC 1 took 102 minutes to fall).

Ragnar
10-03-2012, 14:46

No it wasn't. And no competent engineer or physicist has ever said the steel melted.

The steel in the buildings would start to lose strength around 425C. At around 650C the steel would have lost about 50% of its strength. The fires are assessed to have reached 750-800C, not enough to melt steel, but more than hot enough to weaken it enough to compromise the structure.

dango
10-03-2012, 15:16
What about the amount of people needed to accomplish something of this magnitude? No way that many people remain secretive, even before their death bed.

Do some research and notice the numbers who have been found dead,witnesses and such and if nothing else it should make you think.

Gunhaver
10-03-2012, 15:29
I don't feel bad for the Americans dying in wars regardless of where or why the war. It's never a case of imminent danger to the U.S. anymore. Always just more meddling in the affairs of other countries and the blowback that results from that. Anybody that wants to sign on to take the risk of dying in that political mess is as free to do so as somebody that wants to go base jumping or cave diving. I don't cry for those guys when they die either.

RonS
10-03-2012, 15:37
Screw the physics. Here is a convincing argument for me.

Why blow up the towers at all? Seriously, why risk discovery for no real gain? If the goal was to justify the WOT or whatever the theory is, taking the towers down was icing on the cake. Terrorists flew jet airliners filled with screaming, helpless men, women and children into a freaking sky scraper, what more do you want? Oh, kill some more people, the American public is so jaded that just murdering a few hundred innocents might not be enough, we need to plant bombs that might be discovered before, or detected after, to ensure that the towers fall down.

kiole
10-03-2012, 15:39
http://piratenews.org/southpark-911truth-org.jpg

cgwahl
10-03-2012, 15:43

cgwahl
10-03-2012, 15:47
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155284/sneaky-butthole

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103769/plug-these-leaks

jp3975
10-03-2012, 15:55

Why blow up the towers at all? Seriously, why risk discovery for no real gain? If the goal was to justify the WOT or whatever the theory is, taking the towers down was icing on the cake. Terrorists flew jet airliners filled with screaming, helpless men, women and children into a freaking sky scraper, what more do you want? Oh, kill some more people, the American public is so jaded that just murdering a few hundred innocents might not be enough, we need to plant bombs that might be discovered before, or detected after, to ensure that the towers fall down.

Winner.

Great point. Why risk blowing the place up when they are already crashing planes?

What does it accomplish?

Gregg702
10-03-2012, 16:01

That is the kind of clear and logical thinking that will be completely ignored by the truthers.

Slug71
10-03-2012, 16:09
I don't feel bad for the Americans dying in wars regardless of where or why the war. It's never a case of imminent danger to the U.S. anymore. Always just more meddling in the affairs of other countries and the blowback that results from that. Anybody that wants to sign on to take the risk of dying in that political mess is as free to do so as somebody that wants to go base jumping or cave diving. I don't cry for those guys when they die either.

This.

Dalton Wayne
10-03-2012, 16:16
:popcorn:

dbcooper
10-03-2012, 16:23
You are turning all that anger in the wrong direction.

You are wrong and the things (this) you believe are wrong. Flat out wrong. Take all that passion and make your life better.

There are two things you can do to "know" instead of "believe."

Become powerful.

Learn advanced science/math

If you becpome powerful you would realize, yeah, you have a lot of influence and the world bends to your will more...but you still have to fight the good fight because other powerful people dont see it your way.

If you learned advanced science/math, it is very hard to lie to you about things of a physical/financial level. You are still subject to failure in relationships and such but you would know things, like why the towers fell or if this car salesman is lying to me.

Or, you can just keep on fighting the wrong fight and wasting your life.

Think long and hard about what I have put on the table. Make your life better or keep on complaining about something you dont really understand.

Your move.

THIS...

I suggest the OP begin with a little light reading here

http://www.deepermind.com/07search.htm

It really is pretty simple. Some religious nuts flew planes into buildings causing wanton destruction or a massive conspiracy to bring down the buildings, blame others, and leave absolutely no proof behind of the involvement of what would have had to been thousands of rouge agents all for a reason or reasons unknown.

Read the link and consider the two options.

Bilbo Bagins
10-03-2012, 16:25
Does anybody hate that our men and women are dying in the middle east fighting a global war on "terror"? I don't think that our was is justified, we should be looking in. Those responsible for the towers and the slaughter of our servicepeople are still walking around unpunished.

AE911Truth Experts Speak Out - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW6mJOqRDI4)

Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses (MUST SEE) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU&feature=related)

This is retarded, seriously. Planes flew into the tower being piloted by al Qaeda terrorist.

Most people who push these conspiracy theories are not even from New York. :rofl:

There is no conspiracy. How can you fake what happed when Tens of thousands of people personally witnessed it and millions of Americas seen the evidence. Does the CIA have some sort of mass Men in Black mind erasing ray?

Here are the stories from REAL eye witnesses.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/08/us/sept-11-reckoning/escape.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

fwm
10-03-2012, 16:31

You need to go to school and study engineering. I have. Anybody that says that the 'Towers' was an implosion graduated at the bottom of their class and should be still looking for work.

Magnus2131
10-03-2012, 16:34
Great another nut job.:upeyes:

Ragnar
10-03-2012, 16:35
Do some research and notice the numbers who have been found dead,witnesses and such and if nothing else it should make you think.

And with the supposedly mysterious death of every witness it would actually increase the odds of a witness coming forward. And yet they haven't. Makes ya think. :upeyes:

Airborne Infantryman
10-03-2012, 16:49

ETA: Not worth getting banned.

fwm
10-03-2012, 16:49

Not just yes but OH HE!! YES. Jet fuel burns at 1800%, steel starts to soften at about 800%. (My grandfather taught me some blacksmithing skills when I was young), and believe me when I tell you that heat less than that in those fires was far beyond what is necessary for steel to lose it's strength, beams to start separating from each other and allow one floor to collapse, which started a cascade.

The SR71 was made of titanium, not steel, for just this reason. A steel structured SR71 would not survive the 800% temperature it flies at. Look it up. Friction of the air at mach 3 is enough to destroy the integrity of steel. A jet fueled fire is far more sever. Look it up.

I have actually melted into a lump a complete steel lawnmower with just a small wood fire, not as hot as a jet fueled fire.

I guess there are some people out there like Rose O'Donnell that have some sort of over confidence in the strength of steel, but I never thought I would see one on here.

Ruggles
10-03-2012, 16:50

I was going to try respond to you and engage you in a conversation but that would be such a waste of time as to be pointless. Been posting here for 7 years now and this stands as the most ignorant post I have ever read. Glad we are not neighbors :wavey:

oldgraywolf
10-03-2012, 16:50
These threads sure do bring them out of the woodwork.

fjrdc
10-03-2012, 16:56
Truther, Hey isn't Amadinejad one too?!

OctoberRust
10-03-2012, 16:57
GUYS!!!! NOOOO!!! TITANIC WAS SUNKEN BY ATHEISTS! SPREAD THE WORD. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gosh, I wish I was as smart as these conspiracy theorists. I wish I could just see with my eyes as open as theirs. I'm just a poor little sheep, and they're so much more superior than all of us, they know it all.

Unfastened Coins: Titanic Conspiracy - YouTube

OctoberRust
10-03-2012, 16:58
My favorite conspiracy theorist line.

"Until there's proof they didn't do it, I'm convinced that they did!" ROFL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Airborne Infantryman
10-03-2012, 17:02
I was going to try respond to you and engage you in a conversation but that would be such a waste of time as to be pointless. Been posting here for 7 years now and this stands as the most ignorant post I have ever read. Glad we are not neighbors :wavey:

My reply would've got me perma-banned from this forum, which may have been a good thing in retrospect. :faint:

Gregg702
10-03-2012, 17:04
My reply would've got me perma-banned from this forum, which may have been a good thing in retrospect. :faint:
I chose to ignore it. I figure it has to be a troll.

Pwhfirefighter
10-03-2012, 17:08
WTC 1 was 1368 ft tall and weighed about 500,000 tons. It had 110 floors, and was hit at the 93-99th floors. The impact took out some of the outer support columns but the fire is what really did it.

Imagine that the steel supports connecting the floors to the center tube are heated to approx 750-800C but the jet fuel and other materials already inside the building. The steel starts to lose strength around 425C and loses 50% of its strength around 650C. Now, the floor supports have weak points where they are attached to the center tube and some have lost half or more of their strength. With the outer columns compromised by impact, there is nearly an entire side whose load has to be transferred to the intact supports. This increases considerably the load on the remaining supports, which are also at half or less of their design strength.

So when all that happens and you've got 50,000-plus tons of building on top of it (the floors from 100 up) that gravity is pulling down, you get a catastrophic collapse. That the building pancaked and fell more or less straight down is no surprise given the tube in a tube construction of the building.

WTC 2 was hit lower (around the 77-85th floors) and had more weight above the impact site, which is why it fell after only 56 minutes (WTC 1 took 102 minutes to fall).

^ Very well said.

Takes only about 5 minutes of exposure to 1000 degrees for unprotected steel to start losing its strength.

Ruggles
10-03-2012, 17:11

Might be worth it on second thought :supergrin:

I really can not think of anything I have ever read on any forum that is as ignorant as that post. Not sure I will anytime soon.

Shinytop
10-03-2012, 17:22
It is entirely possible that people disagree with the approach politicians take with waging war. But the military is deployed and follows the orders of the politicians elected by the people. None of the military joined with the intention of dying for political causes but for the defense of liberty. It is, indeed, unfortunate that defending liberty for all Americans includes those that that don't care if the defenders die.

Gunhaver
10-03-2012, 17:23

Riiiiight. So if not for Vietnam or Korea we'd all be speaking Vietnamese or Korean now? If not for all the middle east fighting we've been involved in we'd all be pointing our butts in the air several times a day in praise of Allah?

Or maybe those other countries could have been left to their own devices to figure out their own problems while in the meantime we could have used that quadrillion or so dollars to lead a better example of what happens when you take care of your own **** and not worry about anybody else and used the leftover funds to ensure one hell of a backlash from anybody that brings a fight to us.

But please, feel free to explain how "ignorant" I am. You and AI with his obvious preference for being thought a hero rather than a corporate thug for the MIC can feel free to come along and tell me all about how I don't understand because I've never had my boots on the ground or been under enemy fire as if that has anything to do with it.

Gunhaver
10-03-2012, 17:32
It is entirely possible that people disagree with the approach politicians take with waging war. But the military is deployed and follows the orders of the politicians elected by the people. None of the military joined with the intention of dying for political causes but for the defense of liberty. It is, indeed, unfortunate that defending liberty for all Americans includes those that that don't care if they die.

The "defense of liberty" is a BS line fed to people to get them to join. Sounds a whole lot better than telling them that some politician had a bunch or campaign money donated by a defense contractor and we need people to operate all the shiny new tanks and choppers that he voted a ton of taxpayer money for in return.

Can you explain how American liberty is at greater risk if we just keep our troops at home and only respond to actual threats to our homeland? Who has any reason to have a beef with us if we're not involved in their affairs in the first place?

They hate our freedom? Then why haven't they attacked Holland with all their pot bars and hookers yet?

Shinytop
Gunhaver, if you have a beef with the MIC join the rest of us. But to not care about the deaths of service members who are being misused much more than you is ignorant. Absolutely. The sad fact is that if you don't understand that no discussion will clear the BS from your mind. I do have to wonder if you really believe your right to so speak is not the result of servicemen dying for over 250 years. Have the wars ever been wrongly directly? Ya, but that is not the fault of the servicemen. The fact remains that we must have military forces to retain the freedom that you enjoy while disparaging those who have kept that freedom for you. Ignorant is too gentle a word for your condition.

Airborne Infantryman
Riiiiight. So if not for Vietnam or Korea we'd all be speaking Vietnamese or Korean now? If not for all the middle east fighting we've been involved in we'd all be pointing our butts in the air several times a day in praise of Allah?

Or maybe those other countries could have been left to their own devices to figure out their own problems while in the meantime we could have used that quadrillion or so dollars to lead a better example of what happens when you take care of your own **** and not worry about anybody else and used the leftover funds to ensure one hell of a backlash from anybody that brings a fight to us.

But please, feel free to explain how "ignorant" I am. You and AI with his obvious preference for being thought a hero rather than a corporate thug for the MIC can feel free to come along and tell me all about how I don't understand because I've never had my boots on the ground or been under enemy fire as if that has anything to do with it.

You're an idiot.

ETA: Corporate thug? That's too high-class. I prefer Jackbooted Thug. Sounds more intimidating to sheeple that way. :tbo:

Ragnar
10-03-2012, 17:42
You're an idiot.

Thats unfair to idiots. He is much much more.

Gregg702
10-03-2012, 17:45
Thats unfair to idiots. He is much much more.

I am telling you guys, he has to be a troll. Or a member of the Phelps family, and they are real life trolls.

jp3975
10-03-2012, 17:50

People think you're crazy because you said you dont have any sympathy for anyone that dies in the military.

Some things you should think and not say...unless you want people to hate you for for saying stupid things on the edge of being evil.

Ruggles
10-03-2012, 18:23
The "defense of liberty" is a BS line fed to people to get them to join. Sounds a whole lot better than telling them that some politician had a bunch or campaign money donated by a defense contractor and we need people to operate all the shiny new tanks and choppers that he voted a ton of taxpayer money for in return.

Can you explain how American liberty is at greater risk if we just keep our troops at home and only respond to actual threats to our homeland? Who has any reason to have a beef with us if we're not involved in their affairs in the first place?

They hate our freedom? Then why haven't they attacked Holland with all their pot bars and hookers yet?

Read a history book, you might just learn something. I take it you have never served which is perfectly fine until you start running off at the mouth about those who have and currently are. Using the very freedom of speech that service has secured no less.

Here, in honor of our fallen dead you don't seem to care about....

:nutcheck:

Now feel free to sit down and STFU :wavey:

HollowHead
10-03-2012, 18:37
GUYS!!!! NOOOO!!! TITANIC WAS SUNKEN BY ATHEISTS! SPREAD THE WORD. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Actually the Jews did it. Iceberg? Greenberg? Some kind of name like that. HH

dango
10-03-2012, 19:52
And with the supposedly mysterious death of every witness it would actually increase the odds of a witness coming forward. And yet they haven't. Makes ya think. :upeyes:

Good,at least we are thinking!:elephant:I have done what I set out to do ,at least think again and take a look at both and all
possibilities !Do we not preach awareness ? Thinking is a big part of that , Thank you , I needed people look at all ,with scrutiny,
Your very life may depend on minor details.

Gunhaver
10-03-2012, 20:16
Gunhaver, if you have a beef with the MIC join the rest of us. But to not care about the deaths of service members who are being misused much more than you is ignorant. Absolutely. The sad fact is that if you don't understand that no discussion will clear the BS from your mind. I do have to wonder if you really believe your right to so speak is not the result of servicemen dying for over 250 years. Have the wars ever been wrongly directly? Ya, but that is not the fault of the servicemen. The fact remains that we must have military forces to retain the freedom that you enjoy while disparaging those who have kept that freedom for you. Ignorant is too gentle a word for your condition.

To say not care is kind of harsh. I'd say not care more than any other person that dies, as in not holding dead servicemen up as somehow better than a guy that dies in a construction accident. "He was fighting for your right to affordable housing." Nope. Sucks for him though, wish it hadn't happened. But some of the comments after your are acting like I'm cheering on those deaths or something.

Yeah, we need a military, it's a very important job. I wouldn't want to be without road repair workers either, but when they go out ripping up perfectly good road because they have budgets to spend and jobs to justify it makes it hard for me to feel really bad when one gets hit by a car.

OctoberRust
10-03-2012, 20:22
Actually the Jews did it. Iceberg? Greenberg? Some kind of name like that. HH

You're right!

Until there's proof they didn't, I'm convinced they did! Spread the word! :rofl:

Ragnar
10-03-2012, 20:26
Good,at least we are thinking!:elephant:I have done what I set out to do ,at least think again and take a look at both and all
possibilities !Do we not preach awareness ? Thinking is a big part of that , Thank you , I needed people look at all ,with scrutiny,
Your very life may depend on minor details.

Yep, the :upeyes: went right over your head.

Gunhaver
10-03-2012, 20:28
Read a history book, you might just learn something. I take it you have never served which is perfectly fine until you start running off at the mouth about those who have and currently are. Using the very freedom of speech that service has secured no less.

Here, in honor of our fallen dead you don't seem to care about....

:nutcheck:

Now feel free to sit down and STFU :wavey:

So no lesson on how every (or even any) war entered by the U.S. since WW2 has prevented an imminent threat to our security? Just the usual, "Yer a dumbass because you don't support our troops!" BS? No. There are too many stupid squabbles going on around the world that we've sent people to die in for absolutely no reason except the interests of the people that made the call.

http://www.picslap.com/sites/default/files/field/image/patriotism.jpg

Jade Falcon
10-03-2012, 20:48

Agreed, thank you! You are far more polite about this than I am.

Ruggles
10-03-2012, 21:01
So no lesson on how every (or even any) war entered by the U.S. since WW2 has prevented an imminent threat to our security? Just the usual, "Yer a dumbass because you don't support our troops!" BS? No. There are too many stupid squabbles going on around the world that we've sent people to die in for absolutely no reason except the interests of the people that made the call.

What do you care about where we send people who you clearly don't care about? Let em die, nothing different than them dying in service to our country or mountain climbing in Utah to you right? Keep trying to defend that asinine thought process :upeyes:

Great thing is that regardless of your selfish lack of appreciation of what our service members have sacrificed and continue to sacrifice they still step up to the line so idiots like you can ramble on like you do.....don't worry somebody will pay your debt for freedom regardless of you beliefs about them :wavey:

Ruggles
10-03-2012, 21:17
To say not care is kind of harsh. I'd say not care more than any other person that dies, as in not holding dead servicemen up as somehow better than a guy that dies in a construction accident. "He was fighting for your right to affordable housing." Nope. Sucks for him though, wish it hadn't happened. But some of the comments after your are acting like I'm cheering on those deaths or something.

Yeah, we need a military, it's a very important job. I wouldn't want to be without road repair workers either, but when they go out ripping up perfectly good road because they have budgets to spend and jobs to justify it makes it hard for me to feel really bad when one gets hit by a car.

WTF is this dribble? :rofl:

So society should not honor our fallen service members any differently than a guy who dies in a factory accident for example? By that logic the first responders on Sept 11th who died should not be honored anymore than the office workers who died inside the WTC.....

Let me save you the effort of asking:upeyes:

....the first responders willing rushed INTO the burning building to protect and save others....there is the difference you can not seem to understand, those who put themselves in harms way to protect others deserve the honor that demands....of course they chose to be in that line of work so I guess they deserve no special appreciation.....:upeyes:

This really should piss you off

Which way would you run? - YouTube

Guess we know what you think of young men like these running towards the danger, they get what they deserve....

Want to know the difference between mountain climbing and military service...

U.S. Marine Corps commercial - YouTube

Sacrifice for the common good of soceity.....

kpuscg04
10-03-2012, 21:36

AE911Truth Experts Speak Out - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW6mJOqRDI4)

Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses (MUST SEE) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU&feature=related)

OMG You figured it out!!!!!! It had to be the .gov. Because the .gov that killed all those people on 9/11 is just going to let you tell everyone about it on the interweb.

Blast
10-03-2012, 23:48
580 collapsing collapse - YouTube

building collapses due to fire - YouTube

9/11 Debunked: WTC 7's Collapse Explained - YouTube

Part 3 of an interesting series.
Part 3 Gage's Blueprint for Truth Rebuttal (Not Debunked): Tall Steel Frame Building Fire Collapses - YouTube

JW1178
10-04-2012, 00:08
The main reason I know the government didn't carry out 911 is because they are way to incompentent to possibly carry out something this big and complex and be successful.

Fiery Red XIII
10-04-2012, 00:14
A while ago too...think it was in CA, concrete overpass, same principle. A car hit a support, started on fire, hours after the start, the overpass collapsed due to damage, fire, and heat weakening the concrete/metal.

Red

JW1178
10-04-2012, 00:27

Okay, what if we had gone into Germany in the early 1930's and stopped Hitler before Germany could have built up the juggernaut that it had became? People would have said it was a war of aggression to torture the German people and keep them from getting ahead. We didn't, and look what happened.

Lets just say that in the 1950's we just allowed the North Korean and Chineese Communists to take over South Korea with no resistance? What if in the 1960-1970's we just allowed North Vietnam, USSR and China to take over South Vietnam with no resistance? They ultimately did, but we made it hard for them. Lets say we just don't go to war until we are attacked? The Communists could just sweep through any weaker nation they wanted to with no resistance? Red Dawn very well could have been a reality.

That's the reason we haven't been in a war like WWII since WWII. Yeah, I know, 30K died in Korea and 56K died in Vietnam over a 12 year period. We have lost about 5-6K men in the "war on terror" including Iraq. Yes, this is horrible but we don't live in a peachy world, we live in a dog eat dog world and freedom is not free. What we have lost in the past almost now 67 years since WWII is a whole lot less than doing what we did between WWI and WWII where we let our enemies grow and resulted in a staggering 416,800 dead.

Gunhaver
10-04-2012, 13:22
So society should not honor our fallen service members any differently than a guy who dies in a factory accident for example? By that logic the first responders on Sept 11th who died should not be honored anymore than the office workers who died inside the WTC.....

Let me save you the effort of asking:upeyes:

....the first responders willing rushed INTO the burning building to protect and save others....there is the difference you can not seem to understand, those who put themselves in harms way to protect others deserve the honor that demands....of course they chose to be in that line of work so I guess they deserve no special appreciation.....:upeyes:

I see you have a problem with logic. Those first responders were facing a clear attack on our soil with actual U.S. citizens lives in danger so yes, what they did was very heroic and I admire them for it. Let us also not forget that nobody thought that either tower would come down until the first one did. I wonder how heroic they would have been if they knew the outcome of that mess before going in. Police and firemen pull out of extremely dangerous situations all the time.

Current overseas military operations are not even close in comparison. We don't need to be there and our own people are not suffering or in danger. The whole thing depends on the BS myth that the world's regimes are all poised to "take our freedom" and relies on the support of people that buy into that myth. It's real easy to say that any particular regime could grow to the point that they could become a serious threat to us. By that point we'd be justified in using full scale assaults to the extent of our technology and training like everybody wishes we'd do instead of the half ass MIC friendly approach we seem so fond of. Just keeping the combat opportunities going wherever we can because there are budgets to justify and equipment to use up.

Ruggles
10-04-2012, 17:24
I see you have a problem with logic. Those first responders were facing a clear attack on our soil with actual U.S. citizens lives in danger so yes, what they did was very heroic and I admire them for it. Let us also not forget that nobody thought that either tower would come down until the first one did. I wonder how heroic they would have been if they knew the outcome of that mess before going in. Police and firemen pull out of extremely dangerous situations all the time.

Current overseas military operations are not even close in comparison. We don't need to be there and our own people are not suffering or in danger. The whole thing depends on the BS myth that the world's regimes are all poised to "take our freedom" and relies on the support of people that buy into that myth. It's real easy to say that any particular regime could grow to the point that they could become a serious threat to us. By that point we'd be justified in using full scale assaults to the extent of our technology and training like everybody wishes we'd do instead of the half ass MIC friendly approach we seem so fond of. Just keeping the combat opportunities going wherever we can because there are budgets to justify and equipment to use up.

"Those first responders were facing a clear attack on our soil with actual U.S. citizens lives in danger so yes, what they did was very heroic and I admire them for it. Let us also not forget that nobody thought that either tower would come down until the first one did. I wonder how heroic they would have been if they knew the outcome of that mess before going in."

Uhhhh that is what make them heroes, they willing went into a dangerous situation to help others not knowing the outcome. I guess we can count on you helping when there is absolutely not any threat of possible harm or danger to you :upeyes:

Just because clearly your sad little butt would run the other way does not mean everyone would. In fact many have not, are not and would not. How apt that I posted that video earlier about that very matter before you posted this utter load of crap above.

Oh and the 1st responders did not know it was an attack on the U.S. at the time. All they knew was that lives were in danger, they could help so they did. That makes it all the more heroic in my book.

Either you are a troll or a real urine stain on the American sprit :dunno:

Ruggles
10-04-2012, 17:33
The main reason I know the government didn't carry out 911 is because they are way to incompentent to possibly carry out something this big and complex and be successful.

Yeah so they could pull this huge thing off in secret but not "plant a few" WMDs in Iraq for us to "find" to justify that invasion to the liberals.

Peace Warrior
10-04-2012, 17:33

Sorry I missed this post earlier, but now, QUE THE BRAINLESS ******* SHEEPLE THAT WILL DENIGRATE YOUR HONEST REFLECTION OF THE FACTS FROM 09-11.

The ANTI-conspiracy kooks have already, or will sure enough chime in very soon, but yet the facts of almost 3000 people being murdered on 09-11-2001, and over 230,000 people being murdered/killed since that day based on the illegal American backed attacks on other country's sovereign soil as well as illegal wars promulgated by the American government, supposedly because of the 09-11 attacks, into sovereign nations so as to secure the rights to oil leases in nations that ONLY have trillions of barrels of oil to add to the world market. Yeah, the oil is the reason why we attacked, and we used some fictitious ******** story on 09-11 to hide the reasons why we attacked.

OctoberRust
10-04-2012, 17:43
Sorry I missed this post earlier, but now, QUE THE BRAINLESS ******* SHEEPLE THAT WILL DENIGRATE YOUR HONEST REFLECTION OF THE FACTS FROM 09-11.

The ANTI-conspiracy kooks have already, or will sure enough chime in very soon, but yet the facts of almost 3000 people being murdered on 09-11-2012, and over 230,000 people being murdered/killed since that day based on the illegal American backed attacks on other country's sovereign soil as well as illegal wars promulgated by the American government, supposedly because of the 09-11 attacks, into sovereign nations so as to secure the rights to oil leases in nations that ONLY have trillions of barrels of oil to add to the world market. Yeah, the oil is the reason why we attacked, and we used some fictitious ******** story on 09-11 to hide the reasons why we attacked.

dude, it's hard for you to sell your thoughts/conspiracy theories, when you are so paranoid you think I'm multiple people. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ruggles
10-04-2012, 17:47

The ANTI-conspiracy kooks have already, or will sure enough chime in very soon, but yet the facts of almost 3000 people being murdered on 09-11-2012, and over 230,000 people being murdered/killed since that day based on the illegal American backed attacks on other country's sovereign soil as well as illegal wars promulgated by the American government, supposedly because of the 09-11 attacks, into sovereign nations so as to secure the rights to oil leases in nations that ONLY have trillions of barrels of oil to add to the world market. Yeah, the oil is the reason why we attacked, and we used some fictitious ******** story on 09-11 to hide the reasons why we attacked.

Bring me up to speed.....the U.S. Govt was behind 9/11 to use it as a excuse to bring war upon those who they said were behind it....got that concept........but why would those who publicly claimed credit for committing 9/11 do so knowing they would be hunted and killed by the U.S for doing so? I do not see where there is any logic behind that......

For the record I have no belief it was anything but what it has been reported to be, a vicious cowardly attack by a bunch of nut bags from the Middle East. Just curious......

Glock13
10-04-2012, 18:14

Almost 3000 people murdered on 09-11-2012? Time to lay off the stimulants man.

Ragnar
10-04-2012, 20:21
And PW chimes in. But he still can't provide any real evidence or even get dates right. Sad.

M&P Shooter
10-04-2012, 20:36
It's going fine under the Obama administration:whistling:
FAST AND FURIOUS: Under the Radar and Above the Law - YouTube

MarinePride
10-04-2012, 20:47
Unfortunately I have to interact with one of you people at work on a regular basis.

Quit listening to Alex Jones & Jesse Ventura on a daily basis, they're rotting what's left of your brain.

They are there to sell you stuff, period. Useless junk you don't need that they charge a premium price for.

Gunhaver
10-05-2012, 12:03
"Those first responders were facing a clear attack on our soil with actual U.S. citizens lives in danger so yes, what they did was very heroic and I admire them for it. Let us also not forget that nobody thought that either tower would come down until the first one did. I wonder how heroic they would have been if they knew the outcome of that mess before going in."

Uhhhh that is what make them heroes, they willing went into a dangerous situation to help others not knowing the outcome. I guess we can count on you helping when there is absolutely not any threat of possible harm or danger to you :upeyes:

Just because clearly your sad little butt would run the other way does not mean everyone would. In fact many have not, are not and would not. How apt that I posted that video earlier about that very matter before you posted this utter load of crap above.

Oh and the 1st responders did not know it was an attack on the U.S. at the time. All they knew was that lives were in danger, they could help so they did. That makes it all the more heroic in my book.

Either you are a troll or a real urine stain on the American sprit :dunno:

If I was there knowing what was going to happen then yes, I would run the other way and so would you. If you knew that those buildings were going to come down like they did leaving no chance of survival for anybody nearby you'd run like hell. I don't care how much of a chest pounder you feel like being about it. Fancy yourself a hero all you like, you're just FOS and nobody's impressed.

You seem to be having trouble staying on point with this discussion. Maybe you're too emotional about it. I never said that they didn't know it was a terrorist attack did I? It was obvious that it was to anybody with half a brain once that second plane hit, or were you still unsure at that point? If so then you were the only one still scratching your head wondering why 2 planes had hit buildings that terrorists had already bombed once in 93.

It's obvious that you have trouble separating what you read from what you feel. What I said was that they didn't expect the buildings to come down the way they did. They were trying to get in there and get the fire out and get people out like they were trained to do. Once that first building came down I can guarantee you that the call was made to pull everyone out, heroics be dammed.

AK_Stick
10-05-2012, 12:11
If I was there knowing what was going to happen then yes, I would run the other way and so would you. If you knew that those buildings were going to come down like they did leaving no chance of survival for anybody nearby you'd run like hell. I don't care how much of a chest pounder you feel like being about it. Fancy yourself a hero all you like, you're just FOS and nobody's impressed.

You seem to be having trouble staying on point with this discussion. Maybe you're too emotional about it. I never said that they didn't know it was a terrorist attack did I? It was obvious that it was to anybody with half a brain once that second plane hit, or were you still unsure at that point? If so then you were the only one still scratching your head wondering why 2 planes had hit buildings that terrorists had already bombed once in 93.

It's obvious that you have trouble separating what you read from what you feel. What I said was that they didn't expect the buildings to come down the way they did. They were trying to get in there and get the fire out and get people out like they were trained to do. Once that first building came down I can guarantee you that the call was made to pull everyone out, heroics be dammed.

Your argument is flawed from the start.

We've lost too many first responders over the years, because they ran into situations they knew were dangerous, because that was their job. To argue that they would have run away if they knew the building was going to fail.

Lots/a large majority of structure fires I've seen, involved a structure collapse at some point. Yet I've seen time and again, firefighters enter structures to locate/save people inside.

There are people, who put the survival/attempt to save other people/ be it brothers in arms/friends/family/complete strangers, above their own well being.

Gunhaver
10-05-2012, 12:17
Okay, what if we had gone into Germany in the early 1930's and stopped Hitler before Germany could have built up the juggernaut that it had became? People would have said it was a war of aggression to torture the German people and keep them from getting ahead. We didn't, and look what happened.

Lets just say that in the 1950's we just allowed the North Korean and Chineese Communists to take over South Korea with no resistance? What if in the 1960-1970's we just allowed North Vietnam, USSR and China to take over South Vietnam with no resistance? They ultimately did, but we made it hard for them. Lets say we just don't go to war until we are attacked? The Communists could just sweep through any weaker nation they wanted to with no resistance? Red Dawn very well could have been a reality.

That's the reason we haven't been in a war like WWII since WWII. Yeah, I know, 30K died in Korea and 56K died in Vietnam over a 12 year period. We have lost about 5-6K men in the "war on terror" including Iraq. Yes, this is horrible but we don't live in a peachy world, we live in a dog eat dog world and freedom is not free. What we have lost in the past almost now 67 years since WWII is a whole lot less than doing what we did between WWI and WWII where we let our enemies grow and resulted in a staggering 416,800 dead.

That's a great mindset for justifying getting involved in any conflict anywhere in the world if one's so inclined, as our government obviously is. Just convince enough blindly patriotic twits that their freedom is in danger and they're all for it.

I would argue that the rest of Europe should have been more vigilent about keeping Germany at bay once they invaded Poland and made their intentions known. It's their continent, let them handle it. Since they couldn't and especially since Japan hand delivered us an invitation to the war of course we would get involved at that point.But so what if some country on the other side of the world takes over some other tiny country? It's none of our concern. Let them know in no uncertain terms that once they bring that fight to us they'll be sorry. You know, the whole M.A.D. thing. It would also be good to have such a strong economy because we haven't been wasting trillions of $$$ on stupid wars that we could nearly shut anybody down just with trade sanctions and our financial clout with other nations.

But we can't have that now can we? Because that would make everyone prosperous instead of just the select few power players that currently are.

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 12:21
Bring me up to speed...

...but why would those who publicly claimed credit for committing 9/11 do so knowing they would be hunted and killed by the U.S for doing so? I do not see where there is any logic behind that......

For the record I have no belief it was anything but what it has been reported to be, a vicious cowardly attack by a bunch of nut bags from the Middle East. Just curious......
Okay, bring me up to speed, who publicly claimed credit for the attack on 09-11?

Note: The only public release I'm aware of is the one in/around Dec/2001, which this video was shown to not have contained the real bin laden. Heck, even the CIA admitted to creating it.

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 12:25
dude, it's hard for you to sell your thoughts/conspiracy theories, when you are so paranoid you think I'm multiple people. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
It's obvious you took offense to my post, but as I said on the other two threads where you mentioned this over and over, it was your posts that made me think there were two different people posting under your username.

Again, you say there is only you posting, fine, I believe you, but it is the impression I got when reading your post here on GT.

BTW: Who's following whom around? :whistling:

Beware Owner
10-05-2012, 12:28
I wonder if all these wars are simply to institute OUR central banks in other countries, you know, Syria is one of the few countries left that have a central bank, maybe the Rothchild's want to eat that cake, too?

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 12:31
... The ANTI-conspiracy kooks... will sure enough chime in very soon,...

VVV :whistling:
And PW chimes in. But he still can't provide any real evidence or even get dates right. Sad.

Yep, nailed that one I did.

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 12:35
Almost 3000 people murdered on 09-11-2012? Time to lay off the stimulants man.
D'oh!

Thanks for telling me Tweak, I fixed it little buddy.

AK_Stick
10-05-2012, 12:38
Was the Navy Seal, who was recruited by the CIA, to kill an US naval officer, the one who turned you onto the 9/11 coverup?

Its about the only way any of your "evidence" makes sense.

Gunhaver
10-05-2012, 12:40
Your argument is flawed from the start.

We've lost too many first responders over the years, because they ran into situations they knew were dangerous, because that was their job. To argue that they would have run away if they knew the building was going to fail.

Lots/a large majority of structure fires I've seen, involved a structure collapse at some point. Yet I've seen time and again, firefighters enter structures to locate/save people inside.

There are people, who put the survival/attempt to save other people/ be it brothers in arms/friends/family/complete strangers, above their own well being.

Are you comparing the possibility of partial collapse in a house or small building fire with the the F.D. commanders known certainty of a complete collapse of a 100+ story steel and concrete skyscrapers?

Nobody thought there was much of a chance of the first tower coming down like that. It took a long investigation to figure out why those buildings collapsed like they did and as you can see from this thread the explanation still isn't good enough for some people without having to include imaginary explosives.

But once that first tower did fall they had very good reason to call back everyone in or near the second tower that could find their way out.

I guarantee you the protocall for handling a jet collision with a skyscraper is very different today than it was pre-9-11 and if the same scenario happened on a similar building with similar structure tomorrow there wouldn't be anybody "running in" regardless of what orders were given.

AK_Stick
10-05-2012, 12:48
Are you comparing the possibility of partial collapse in a house or small building fire with the the F.D. commanders known certainty of a complete collapse of a 100+ story steel and concrete skyscrapers?

Nobody thought there was much of a chance of the first tower coming down like that. It took a long investigation to figure out why those buildings collapsed like they did and as you can see from this thread the explanation still isn't good enough for some people without having to include imaginary explosives.

But once that first tower did fall they had very good reason to call back everyone in or near the second tower that could find their way out.

I guarantee you the protocall for handling a jet collision with a skyscraper is very different today than it was pre-9-11 and if the same scenario happened on a similar building with similar structure tomorrow there wouldn't be anybody "running in" regardless of what orders were given.

Guarantee me, based upon what? Your word that first responders would behave that way, and not act as they've trained/programed themselves to do, and have done in nearly every other call out?

Hailstorm
10-05-2012, 13:04
Ok, here is a theory. The governement sends a troll to forums to stir up attacks. Blaming the government had been behind the attack on 9-11.

All in hopes to stir the pot and get us to react and take it out on the governement. Thereby giving them the right to inact marshal law. Suspend the election and make the Big O the dictator.

All the Bush was behind it blows my mind. One second they say didn't do anything when he was in office, then within 9 months of taing the oath. He was the mastermind behind it to take control of the country. You can't have it both ways.

As for being over seas fighting. I would rather have the fighting there than here. End of story

Ragnar
10-05-2012, 13:13
VVV :whistling:

Yep, nailed that one I did.

Yes, you nailed sad. You have a talent for it.

Beware Owner
10-05-2012, 14:44

The ANTI-conspiracy kooks have already, or will sure enough chime in very soon, but yet the facts of almost 3000 people being murdered on 09-11-2001, and over 230,000 people being murdered/killed since that day based on the illegal American backed attacks on other country's sovereign soil as well as illegal wars promulgated by the American government, supposedly because of the 09-11 attacks, into sovereign nations so as to secure the rights to oil leases in nations that ONLY have trillions of barrels of oil to add to the world market. Yeah, the oil is the reason why we attacked, and we used some fictitious ******** story on 09-11 to hide the reasons why we attacked.

The ostrich mentality here is rampant. Sometimes I wonder if NWO constituents permeate our ranks...

Rabbi
10-05-2012, 14:48
The ostrich mentality here is rampant. Sometimes I wonder if NWO constituents permeate our ranks...

Of course, I have been trying to give you fair warning.

I am about to turn off the ATMs for you.... I can do that you know. :rofl:

Gregg702
10-05-2012, 14:50

You need the key cards from at least 2 members to completely disable the ATM network, don't you remember the memo?

JMS
10-05-2012, 15:11
How does such a stupid thread last this long? :dunno:

wjv
10-05-2012, 15:28

And when he writes it all in one, remarkably long, run-on sentence.

wjv
10-05-2012, 15:34

I heard all about the secret 3 weeks of "special" training that all cops are required to take when attending the academy.

The 3 weeks when you are sent to Langley for special-ops training, and you're replaced at the academy by doppelgangers, so that no one will know what is really happening.

:tinfoil:

oldgraywolf
10-05-2012, 15:59
And when he writes it all in one, remarkably long, run-on sentence.

He claims to be an aspiring author. He does away with spelling, grammar, and construction via poetic license. Maybe it's the lunacy that he hopes to sell....

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 16:51
Was the Navy Seal, who was recruited by the CIA, to kill an US naval officer, the one who turned you onto the 9/11 coverup?

Its about the only way any of your "evidence" makes sense.
No, but I believed his story. You believe what you want.

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 16:58
...Lots/a large majority of structure fires I've seen, involved a structure collapse at some point. ...
maybe so, but you've never seen an IBC Type IA rated building collapse due to fire. With the noted caveat you've only watched it happen three times on 09-11 if you believe the cover up story, but never before or since that day.

Gunhaver
10-05-2012, 17:02
maybe so, but you've never seen an IBC Type IA rated building collapse due to fire. With the noted caveat you've only watched it happen three times on 09-11 if you believe the cover up story, but never before or since that day.

How many times before or since has one of those buildings been crashed into by a 747 and filled with burning jet fuel?

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 17:06
How many times before or since has one of those buildings been crashed into by a 747 and filled with burning jet fuel?
None that I know of, but if it did happen, and the impacted building was built, similar to both 1 & 2 WTC, which is to say built to withstand the impact of a fully loaded 707 traveling at 600 MPH, then due to its design, the building contents would burn at and above the floors of impact, but the building itself would remain standing.

bobtheelf
10-05-2012, 17:13
Controlled demolitions start from the bottom and go up. The towers collapsed from the top down.

Why is this hard to understand for conspiracy nuts?

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 17:21
Controlled demolitions start from the bottom and go up. The towers collapsed from the top down.

Because we also watched 7WTC implode. Like you said, from "bottom up."

ETA: 7WTC is the smoking gun. Without it making me look deeper, I don't know if I'd believe in the conspiracy.

oldgraywolf
10-05-2012, 17:21

He has a conspiracy theory for just about any event you can name and despite being handed his ass countless times by those with functional, logical brains, keeps on spewing the same old same old. If word count is proof, he wins. Otherwise, not so much.

bobtheelf
10-05-2012, 17:22
Because we also watched 7WTC implode. Like you said, from "bottom up."

So you accept that WTC 1 and 2 were NOT controlled demolitions then, yes?

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 17:27
He claims to be an aspiring author. He does away with spelling, grammar, and construction via poetic license. Maybe it's the lunacy that he hopes to sell....
Wrong again. You people and your attempt at ad hominems so as to avoid the topic are amazing. I am an aspiring journalist, I am already a writer, and already a PUBLISHED author as far as technical writings or handbooks. I also do ghost writing for others.

But nice try at obfuscating my posts about 09-11.

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 17:30
So you accept that WTC 1 and 2 were NOT controlled demolitions then, yes?
No, 1 & 2 WTC were imploded too.

Heck, 70 ton pieces of a skyscraper do not travel LATERALLY, between 60 and 100 mph, away from a building that's simply collapsing due to structural damage caused by heat from a fire.

Glocksanity
10-05-2012, 17:32
Most people in America suffer from normalcy bias. Co. Jessup was correct. Most people can't handle the truth.

9/11 was an inside job. Only an idiot would deny that.

bobtheelf
10-05-2012, 17:33

Heck, 70 ton pieces of a skyscraper do not travel LATERALLY, between 60 and 100, away from a building that's simply collapsing due to structural damage caused by heat from a fire.

So then you saw 1 and 2 fall from the bottom up, yes?

We'll ignore the air pressures generated when thousands of tons of steel and concrete fall for now. Let's stick to WTC 1 and WTC 2 imploding (or not) from the bottom up.

Gunhaver
10-05-2012, 17:35
None that I know of, but if it did happen, and the impacted building was built, similar to both 1 & 2 WTC, which is to say built to withstand the impact of a fully loaded 707 traveling at 600 MPH, then due to its design, the building contents would burn at and above the floors of impact, but the building itself would remain standing.

Do you really think they built the building to withstand that impact? Why would they ever think that was something that needed to be engineered for? They build buildings to withstand probable things like high winds or earthquakes. Do you have a link to something reliable that says they specifically planned the buildings to withstand that type of impact?

You're thinking of the rating of the structural steel with it's fire coating intact, put there because the steel's strength weakens as the temp increases. The idea was that a fire in that type of building would start slowly and the coating would give time for the firefighters to put it out.

It wasn't designed to stand up to having that coating blasted off by a jet liner worth of debris exploding through 5 of it's floors and igniting tons of jet fuel and burning magnesium and titanium all at once.

Plus you're forgetting something else,

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/jet_fuel.png

oldgraywolf
10-05-2012, 17:35
Wrong again. You people and your attempt at ad hominems so as to avoid the topic are amazing. I am an aspiring journalist, I am already a writer, and already a PUBLISHED author as far as technical writings or handbooks. I also do ghost writing for others.

No matter, either of my kids could write better than you when they were in eighth grade. :wavey:

Besides that, your theories are still totally whacked, no matter how many words you use to promulgate them. Frankly, people like you scare the hell out of me.

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 17:40
He has a conspiracy theory for just about any event you can name and despite being handed his ass countless times by those with functional, logical brains, keeps on spewing the same old same old. If word count is proof, he wins. Otherwise, not so much.
When handed my *ss, as you put it, on any claim I make, I typically defer and usually make note of said acquiescence on the thread; however, NOT EVEN ONCE has anyone on here come REMOTELY close to proving the government's cover up story without calling down the power of imagination or being crippled by their own cognitive dissonance as the end all for judgement, so to speak.

Other than that, if I'm right, which I believe I am on this topic, I'm certainly not going to oblige the seventh grade, school yard rhetoric of a bunch of insecure, butt sore folks who happen to have internet connections and the love for being willingly ignorant.

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 17:45
No matter, either of my kids could write better than you when they were in eighth grade. :wavey:

Besides that, your theories are still totally whacked, no matter how many words you use to promulgate them. Frankly, people like you scare the hell out of me.
More insults.

As far as the facts concerning 09-11, you're wholly avoiding them. I understand, denial is a cognition that is one of humanities most primitive and pervasive when contemplating such a thing as 09-11 being an event planned by those who are supposed to protect us.

No hard feelings. In fact, the insults about my writing are kind of funny to me. If you knew me personally you'd know why. Anyway, have a nice day. :wavey:

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 17:48
Do you really think they built the building to withstand that impact? ...
It matters not what you or I believe, it matters what the facts are. Right?
... Why would they ever think that was something that needed to be engineered for? ...
It matters not what you or I think, it matters what they actually did. Right?
... They build buildings to withstand probable things like high winds or earthquakes. Do you have a link to something reliable that says they specifically planned the buildings to withstand that type of impact? ...
I agree to not be verbose if you won't. Deal?

http://www.nist.gov/manuscript-publication-search.cfm?pub_id=101012

Please see: NIST NCSTAR 1-2, WTC Investigation, Page 302, paragraph number 3.

Shinytop
10-05-2012, 17:50
What is really hard to believe it that there are still people believing our government did it. But then there are people who do not believe we landed on the moon.

oldgraywolf
10-05-2012, 17:53
As far as the facts concerning 09-11, you're wholly avoiding them.

Actually, no. I read the entire 9-11 thread, read all the various arguments, and still don't think your theories hold even a drop of water. As delusional as I think you are, I support your right to expound to your heart's content free from fear of our government. I don't trust the institution much either, but a conspiracy of that magnitude simply isn't workable, given human nature.

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 17:56
Actually, no. I read the entire 9-11 thread, read all the various arguments, and still don't think your theories hold even a drop of water. As delusional as I think you are, I support your right to expound to your heart's content free from fear of our government. I don't trust the institution much either, but a conspiracy of that magnitude simply isn't workable, given human nature.
Fair enough, no hard feelings on my end. Believe as you will.

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 18:02
Most people in America suffer from normalcy bias. Co. Jessup was correct. Most people can't handle the truth.

9/11 was an inside job. Only an idiot would deny that.
I don't refer to them as idiots, but rather ANTI-conspiracy kooks, or nuts, or flakes etcetera.

Ragnar
10-05-2012, 18:17

And your credibility - what little you had left - is gone.

WTC 1 & 2 were NOT designed to take the impact of a fully loaded 707 at 600mph.

"The two towers were the first structures outside of the military and nuclear industries designed to resist the impact of a jet airliner, the Boeing 707. It was assumed that the jetliner would be lost in the fog, seeking to land at JFK or at Newark. To the best of our knowledge, little was known about the effects of a fire from such an aircraft, and no designs were prepared for that circumstance. Indeed, at that time, no fireproofing systems were available to control the effects of such fires."

- Leslie Robertson, Lead Structural Engineer on the WTC

http://www.nae.edu/Publications/TheBridge/Archives/V32-1EngineeringandHomelandSecurity/ReflectionsontheWorldTradeCenter.aspx

I have 2,000 hours on military 707's. For takeoff, rotation at about 140-142 kts, gear up around 170. For landing (flaps down) approach was a little over 150.

So, no, the 707 was not planned for 600 mph.

Ragnar
10-05-2012, 18:21

Heck, 70 ton pieces of a skyscraper do not travel LATERALLY, between 60 and 100 mph, away from a building that's simply collapsing due to structural damage caused by heat from a fire.

And your technical qualifications to make that call are? :upeyes:

Ragnar
10-05-2012, 18:24
More insults.

Not when they are true.

dbcooper
10-05-2012, 18:25

WTC 1 & 2 were NOT designed to take the impact of a fully loaded 707 at 600mph.

"The two towers were the first structures outside of the military and nuclear industries designed to resist the impact of a jet airliner, the Boeing 707. It was assumed that the jetliner would be lost in the fog, seeking to land at JFK or at Newark. To the best of our knowledge, little was known about the effects of a fire from such an aircraft, and no designs were prepared for that circumstance. Indeed, at that time, no fireproofing systems were available to control the effects of such fires."

- Leslie Robertson, Lead Structural Engineer on the WTC

http://www.nae.edu/Publications/TheBridge/Archives/V32-1EngineeringandHomelandSecurity/ReflectionsontheWorldTradeCenter.aspx

I have 2,000 hours on military 707's. For takeoff, rotation at about 140-142 kts, gear up around 170. For landing (flaps down) approach was a little over 150.

The super secret ones designed with the help of the area 51 aliens can do mach 2 . They were flown into the towers by Amelia Earhart's clone and the pilot who faked Buddy Holly's death.

Spiffums
10-05-2012, 18:32
GNG is alot better when you don't read what anyone with less than 7500 posts say..........

Ragnar
10-05-2012, 18:35
It matters not what you or I believe, it matters what the facts are. Right?

It matters not what you or I think, it matters what they actually did. Right?

I agree to not be verbose if you won't. Deal?

http://www.nist.gov/manuscript-publication-search.cfm?pub_id=101012

Please see: NIST NCSTAR 1-2, WTC Investigation, Page 302, paragraph number 3.

Yes, para 3 is very interesting. Especially the last sentence where the authors admit

"No documentary evidence of the aircraft analysis was available to review the criteria and methods used in the analysis of the aircraft impact into the WTC towers, or to provide details on the ability of the WTC towers to withstand such impacts."

In other words, they were guessing based on stories they heard.

Gregg702
10-05-2012, 18:39
GNG is alot better when you don't read what anyone with less than 7500 posts say..........

:rofl::rofl:

Is this supposed to be a catch 22 or something?

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 19:03

WTC 1 & 2 were NOT designed to take the impact of a fully loaded 707 at 600mph. ...
Wrong again. They weren't pilots, they were engineers and building designers.

Hey, a 757 or 767 cannot fly at 600mph so close to the ground without coming apart, but engineers ALWAYS over build the applications by at least a factor of 1.5 times what is going to be required, and more typically they design and build over by a factor of 3 times what is going to be required.

With regards to the 1 & 2 WTC, the outside columns, from bottom to top, were able to hold up to 5 times the weight above them. The inside, or core columns, were able to hold 3 times the weight above them. Why? They over built for the applications.

Now, you may be a pilot, but you are definitely not a an engineer.

Glock13
10-05-2012, 19:10
If you really want to see Peace Warrior fall flat on his face, ask him what really happened on 9/11.

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 19:13
Yes, para 3 is very interesting. Especially the last sentence where the authors admit

"No documentary evidence of the aircraft analysis was available to review the criteria and methods used in the analysis of the aircraft impact into the WTC towers, or to provide details on the ability of the WTC towers to withstand such impacts."

In other words, they were guessing based on stories they heard.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There is no such caveat to sentence #3 in the report. Unless they pulled a switch-a-roo after all the FOIA requests. Hmmmm... if they did, that's telling the truth to the American People huh?

Anyway, NIST cannot get away with such a change, IF you are to be believed in the first place, as numerous sites have already captured the page before the change,.

Here's just one I had bookmarked.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/WTC.html

ETA: None of the pages I have show anything like you are asserting. Guess you are wrong again.

For instance, below is from NIST NCSTAR 1-2, WTC Investigation, Page 302, paragraph number 3; additionally, I've included the ending and beginning excerpts, of paragraphs 2 and 4 respectively. No where in it does it have the sentence you claim to have found.

"[2.] ... extremely high velocity gusts.

3. The buildings have been investigated and found to be safe in an assumed collision with a large jet airliner (Boeing 707 - DC 8) traveling at 600 miles per hour. Analysis indicates that such collision would result in only local damage which could not cause collapse or substantial damage to the building and would not endanger the lives and safety of occupants not in the immediate area of impact.

4. Because of its..."

^ Emphasis mine.

Smithers
10-05-2012, 19:32
[QUOTE=Beware Owner;19481226]Does anybody hate that our men and women are dying in the middle east fighting a global war on "terror"? I don't think that our was is justified, we should be looking in. Those responsible for the towers and the slaughter of our servicepeople are still walking around unpunished.

I was wondering... do you think Whale Wars is real or fake ?

Tiro Fijo
10-05-2012, 19:43
...Hey, a 757 and 767 cannot fly at 600mph without coming apart...

http://www.boeing.com/history/boeing/757.html

Top speed:609 mph

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 19:47
http://www.boeing.com/history/boeing/757.html

Top speed:609 mph
Thank you for correcting me on a technicality.

The flight windows of the 757 and 767, respectively, will not allow either plane to fly at 600 mph at the altitude of impact on 09-11-2001. The air would literally tear the jet apart of if tried to attain that speed so close to the ground. (If it ever could BTW. :dunno:)

Again, I stand corrected and fixed my previous posting.

dango
10-05-2012, 19:49
neo-con agenda ?

Ruggles
10-05-2012, 19:52

:yawn:

Dribble again.

The 1000s and 1000s of documented factual accounts of heroic actions by people in immediate and mortal danger prove you unequivocally wrong. Not everybody reacts by turning tail and running away a you seem to champion. While you offer nothing but conjecture of what you think people would do (based on you) these accounts offer undeniable proof that you are wrong.

The sad part you have the nerve to sit safely behind your keyboard and sprout off about those on the front lines doing what you would never have the nerve to do. Very courageous of you.

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 19:56
neo-con agenda ?
ragnar? Yeah... Me thinks he doth protest too much. :cool:

OctoberRust
10-05-2012, 19:59
It's obvious you took offense to my post, but as I said on the other two threads where you mentioned this over and over, it was your posts that made me think there were two different people posting under your username.

Again, you say there is only you posting, fine, I believe you, but it is the impression I got when reading your post here on GT.

BTW: Who's following whom around? :whistling:

I don't follow your posts, I "stumble" across them.

all I have to do is find the closest conspiracy theory thread, or religious thread, and BAM! There's PW! :rofl:

Not offended bro, I found and still do find it funny. It reflects your views on the real world and conspiracy theories there, too. Basically, they're BS. :wavey:

But hey! I 100% support your right to any kooky imaginary friend or conspiracy theory you'd like to believe in, it's entertaining to say the least.

Shinytop
10-05-2012, 20:04
In the abstract we all know that number of posts on a given board does not indicate whether the poster has any greater insight into truth or reason than posters with fewer. But every once in a while a poster helps bring the abstract into sharp focus. Thank you, Peace Warrior.

Ruggles
10-05-2012, 20:04
That's a great mindset for justifying getting involved in any conflict anywhere in the world if one's so inclined, as our government obviously is. Just convince enough blindly patriotic twits that their freedom is in danger and they're all for it.

I would argue that the rest of Europe should have been more vigilent about keeping Germany at bay once they invaded Poland and made their intentions known. It's their continent, let them handle it. Since they couldn't and especially since Japan hand delivered us an invitation to the war of course we would get involved at that point.But so what if some country on the other side of the world takes over some other tiny country? It's none of our concern. Let them know in no uncertain terms that once they bring that fight to us they'll be sorry. You know, the whole M.A.D. thing. It would also be good to have such a strong economy because we haven't been wasting trillions of $$$ on stupid wars that we could nearly shut anybody down just with trade sanctions and our financial clout with other nations.

But we can't have that now can we? Because that would make everyone prosperous instead of just the select few power players that currently are.

Amazing plan, ignore the threat until you are attacked directly. Worked wonders for Russia, France and Britain when dealing with the Nazis in the 1930s and early 40s. :upeyes:

Someday the medical community will perfect the ability to transplant testicles, you might want to start savings up now. Maybe you can get a buy one get one free deal. :wavey:

dango
10-05-2012, 20:06
ragnar? Yeah... Me thinks he doth protest too much. :cool:

Nope.wrong answer!

All the answers,Who and What !

Gunhaver
10-05-2012, 20:16
:yawn:

Dribble again.

The 1000s and 1000s of documented factual accounts of heroic actions by people in immediate and mortal danger prove you unequivocally wrong. Not everybody reacts by turning tail and running away a you seem to champion. While you offer nothing but conjecture of what you think people would do (based on you) these accounts offer undeniable proof that you are wrong.

The sad part you have the nerve to sit safely behind your keyboard and sprout off about those on the front lines doing what you would never have the nerve to do. Very courageous of you.

You're a wiz with the strawman arguments there. You should come over to the religious forum sometime. You could misrepresent what people say all day long and be in good company while you're at it.

HollowHead
10-05-2012, 20:17
I worked in WTC 1 for two years and 2 for one and lost a cousin and a dozen or so high school classmates. Seanmac here was there that day. I think Rabbi was in 2 the day before. These are the posts worth listening to. HH

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 20:35
I don't follow your posts, I "stumble" across them. ...
But of course... :whistling: :supergrin:
... all I have to do is find the closest [09-11] conspiracy theory thread... and BAM! There's PW! :rofl: ...
Fixed it for ya! :thumbsup:

... Not offended bro, (yet you have pointed it out, IIRC, three times on three different threads... my spidery senses sure picked up on something... Hmmmm...) I found and still do find it funny. It reflects your views on the real world and conspiracy theories there, too. Basically, they're BS. (-O-R-, don't hold back, please, tell me how you really feel... :supergrin:) ...

But hey! I 100% support your right to any kooky imaginary friend or conspiracy theory you'd like to believe in, it's entertaining to say the least.
Imaginary friend? I never told YOU about any imaginary friend. Oh wait, just one more failed attempt from you to create humor at my expense. Keep your day job, you're not quite a comedienne yet. :tongueout:

Ruggles
10-05-2012, 20:36
You're a wiz with the strawman arguments there. You should come over to the religious forum sometime. You could misrepresent what people say all day long and be in good company while you're at it.

:upeyes:

At least have the courage to own what you posted.

Enough of you in my life....:wavey:

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 20:56
If you really want to see Peace Warrior fall flat on his face, ask him what really happened on 9/11.
Well, let's see...

Planes hit two, maybe three buildings.

Three buildings were imploded.

Almost 2900 people were murdered on 09-11-2001, and my best guesstimate is that nearly 290,000 more murders have occurred since 09-11.

I know I only hit the highlights... anything specific you want to mention?

dango
10-05-2012, 21:03
Why Romney and not Paul,why was he ousted ?
I would had voted for him hands down over each of what
is offered ! Why ? Why not Ron Paul ?

Why do I try ?
I'll tell you Why, because Ron Paul is no friend to NEO-CONS
ethics and just what is a NEO-CON.? Do your home or not?

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 21:08
I worked in WTC 1 for two years and 2 for one and lost a cousin and a dozen or so high school classmates. Seanmac here was there that day. I think Rabbi was in 2 the day before. These are the posts worth listening to. HH
So one could assume your premise is that if one had worked there prior to 09-11, on 09-11, just before 09-11, or was called to the scene on 09-11, those people would be the ones worth listening to.

Fair enough, challenge accepted with the following:

Eye, video, and audio witness to explosions from the day of 09-11.

Only someone being purposely ignorant, or obliging their own acute cognitive dissonance, would keep on denying that there were HUNDREDS of explosions in the 1, 2, & 7 WTC buildings on 09-11-2001.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmSHTiYa2M&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8oXH9TdDuc&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6hXJJi8keo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq1gpC7QqeM&feature=related

bobtheelf
10-05-2012, 21:11
Well, let's see...

Almost 2900 people were murdered on 09-11-2001, and my best guesstimate is that nearly 290,000 more murders have occurred since 09-11.

Preparing a Building for Implosion - YouTube

Wonder when they had time to do that in downtown NYC without anyone noticing....

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 21:27
Preparing a Building for Implosion - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7teIVoltRjo)

Wonder when they had time to do that in downtown NYC without anyone noticing....
It is beyond my area of expertise, but obviously 1 & 2 WTC towers weren't conventional implosions to say the least; however, qualified architects and engineers have also come to the very same conclusion. Simply put, I'm in good company.

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 21:28
In the abstract we all know that number of posts on a given board does not indicate whether the poster has any greater insight into truth or reason than posters with fewer. But every once in a while a poster helps bring the abstract into sharp focus. Thank you, Peace Warrior.
:wavey:

HollowHead
10-05-2012, 21:29
Only someone being purposely ignorant, or obliging their own acute cognitive dissonance, would keep on denying that there were HUNDREDS of explosions in the 1, 2, & 7 WTC buildings on 09-11-2001.

You missed a few hundred as there were probably more. Only an idiot wouldn't realize what happens to a building filled with over 10,000 CRT computer monitors, thousands of gallons of toluene and acetone (the company I worked for alone had an on-site permit for two 55 gallon barrels of acetyl acetone...and we stored much, much more), welding equipment during continuous renovations, etc. all being poured on by 50,000 pounds plus of burning JetA. Hell, the fire supression charging system alone at Windows On The World could have brough One down alone. Yeah, there were indeed internal explosions. HH

bobtheelf
10-05-2012, 21:33
It is beyond my area of expertise

Indeed. You still haven't answered whether you saw 1&2 collapse from the bottom up, as in implosions. If you did see that, it would explain a lot. If you didn't see that, it becomes even more inexplicable that you would believe it was an implosion simply because it looked like an implosion, when it looked nothing like an implosion.

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 21:37
You missed a few hundred as there were probably more. Only an idiot wouldn't realize what happens to a building filled with over 10,000 CRT computer monitors, thousands of gallons of toluene and acetone (the company I worked for alone had an on-site permit for two 55 gallon barrels of acetyl acetone...and we stored much, much more), welding equipment during continuous renovations, etc. all being poured on by 50,000 pounds plus of burning JetA. Hell, the fire supression charging system alone at Windows On The World could have brough One down alone. Yeah, there were indeed internal explosions. HH
You are wrong, but for the sake of argument, let's give you 1 & 2 WTC.

What caused this at 7WTC:

HollowHead
10-05-2012, 21:40

Would you do me the courtesy of saying I'm wrong without someone else's video? I'd like to hear it in your own words. HH

bobtheelf
10-05-2012, 21:42

What caused this at 7WTC:

Can you please catalog for us the exact contents of WTC 7 so we can rule out all other possibilities besides controlled demolition?

HollowHead
10-05-2012, 21:53
Can you please catalog for us the exact contents of WTC 7 so we can rule out all other possibilities besides controlled demolition?

He can't, simply because he has absolutely no knowledge of what buildings in a major metropolitan area actually contain in terms of explosives, accelerants (sp?) and other such nasty HAZMATS have PER FLOOR. Remember, this was twelve years ago and most copy machine rooms had gallons of stuff (toner cleaner, etc.) that could take a a single floor alone. What happened on Sept. 11 was that aircraft loaded with fuel flew into fireworks factories. Period. HH

M&P Shooter
10-05-2012, 21:53
I just wish we can stop all the coverups and allow Man Bear Pig and humans to coexist:whistling:

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 21:54
Would you do me the courtesy of saying I'm wrong without someone else's video? I'd like to hear it in your own words. HH
Oh you don't like that video? I wonder why...? :whistling:

I guess it contains too much simple, plain, clearly visible and heard explosions at 7WTC for you make up fantastically outlandish stories about?

I guess it is too much for you to explain away using your highly diverse imagination about the sundry items that are contained in office buildings that will cause explosions? :upeyes:

Here ya go, maybe you missed it the first time.

What say you about this video WITH AUDIO of 7WTC made on 09-11-2001? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmSHTiYa2M&feature=related)

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 21:55
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is too absurd! You two sound like 5 year old kids!

HollowHead
10-05-2012, 22:01
Oh you don't like that video? I wonder why...? :whistling:

I guess it contains too much simple, plain, clearly visible and heard explosions at 7WTC for you make up fantastically outlandish stories about?

I guess it is too much for you to explain away using your highly diverse imagination about the sundry items that are contained in office buildings that will cause explosions? :upeyes:

Here ya go, maybe you missed it the first time.

What say you about this video WITH AUDIO of 7WTC made on 09-11-2001? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmSHTiYa2M&feature=related)

Again, please respond in your own words instead of someone else's videos. I anted up and told you about the materials I handled in WTC I and II and only ask the same consideration in return. HH

bobtheelf
10-05-2012, 22:02
This is too absurd! You two sound like 5 year old kids!

This is my surprised face at that response: :yawn:

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 22:06
He can't, simply because he has absolutely no knowledge of what buildings in a major metropolitan area actually contain in terms of explosives, accelerants (sp?) and other such nasty HAZMATS have PER FLOOR. Remember, this was twelve years ago and most copy machine rooms had gallons of stuff (toner cleaner, etc.) that could take a a single floor alone. What happened on Sept. 11 was that aircraft loaded with fuel flew into fireworks factories. Period. HH
Only an idiot would rely on the because of 12 year old copy machines exploding so perfectly timed :upeyes: so as to cause a building to collapse. :rofl:

This is really hilarious stuff! :rofl:

Just say you do not want to believe it, but sheesh you two, stop making yourselves out to be so gullible. I understand cognitive dissonance from the ANTI-conspiracy kooks, however, this takes it to a whole another level of being purposely asininely stupid.

Anyway, NIST states that 7WTC's column # 79 failed and this caused the global collapse of building 7. If you two are to be believed, I guess column 79 was where several of your 12 year old copy machines were placed.

Anyway, we now know that NIST is wrong and you two are wrong.

No, 7WTC was imploded on 09-11 and this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmSHTiYa2M&feature=related) is merely one of dozens made on 09-11 that proves it beyond all doubt.

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 22:14
Again, please respond in your own words instead of someone else's videos. I anted up and told you about the materials I handled in WTC I and II and only ask the same consideration in return. HH
While I have no reason to doubt you were there and or worked there, however, I state for the record that I categorically do not believe your assertion that office items caused the explosions witnessed, videoed, and recorded on 09-11-2001.

There are just too many eyewitnesses that state differently and I believe them a LOT more than I believe you.

Additionally, there is way too much video photoage and way too many audio recordings from the day of 09-11-2001, which clearly and unequivocally controvert your entire premise, theory, and or hypothesis concerning such office items being able to cause what is clearly evident on the aforementioned graphic material.

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 22:21
No, I cannot catalog 7WTC contents. I could speculate and or make conjectures, but there is no way I could make any sort of reliable, itemized list.

However, on the other hand, if you'd like to try to take a stab at giving examples of items that could cause what we witness and hear in that video, I'd be willing to read and scrutinize your offering(s).

HollowHead
10-05-2012, 22:22
While I have no reason to doubt you were there and or worked there, however, I state for the record that I categorically do not believe your assertion that office items caused the explosions witnessed, videoed, and recorded on 09-11-2001.

Now, was that really so hard? HH

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 22:22
This is my surprised face at that response: :yawn:
Totally understand your sentiment... I get that way with specific people on the internet too.

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 22:28
I just wish we can stop all the coverups and allow Man Bear Pig and humans to coexist:whistling:
Dude, you haven't heard yet? You need to sit down. Seriously. Manbearpig is dead. The cowcalfllama attacked, killed, and ate manbearpig. (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=19408025#post19408025)

MulletLoad
10-05-2012, 23:10
Peace Warrior,

it's time for another "retard" moment courtesy of me, the one who beat you down during the previous 9/11 circle jerk.

Since a B757 will "come apart" at 600 mph, wouldn't that explain the parts of the United 93 found a distance from the crash site? You remember don't you, the Illumanati shot it down was basically your stance from the earlier threads, and parts of the aircraft were found away from the PA crash site as a result?

Funny thing is that your so delusional, you don't realize your circular logic just ends up screwing yourself.

Thanks for playing, you're losing 62-0

tsmo1066
10-05-2012, 23:24

I don't think you're listening to what everyone else is saying. OF COURSE there were explosions inside 7WTC, big ones, and many of them.

Only an idiot would expect anything else considering what was stored and used in those buildings.

The question is not whether there were internal explosions, but rather what proof there is that these were caused by intentionally planted and detonated bombs as part of some bizarre, all-consuming conspiracy.

And the answer to that question is that there isn't any.

AK_Stick
10-06-2012, 00:27
As someone who's worked with explosives, the biggest fact that remains undiscovered, and would conclusively prove. And who's mysterious non appearance, pretty much conclusively dis-proves the "explosive implosion" theory, where are the explosive indicators?

Where are the fragments of the support beams/structure severed by military grade explosives?

Where are the detonator fragments?

Where are the initiator indicators?

Granted, I've never demo'd a building. But the few times I worked with EOD blowing up small cache's of weapons/UXO we found fragments from what we set off. Having seen the required amounts to demo that, and whats left over, you'll never convince me you could hide from the entire world, what it would take to demo 1 tower at the WTC, much less 3.

But, like I said, you believed a "navy seal" was recruited by the CIA to kill a naval officer, I can absolutely beleive you'd buy that 9/11 was an inside job, and the buildings brought down by explosives.

dango
10-06-2012, 04:11
Damn I hate talking politics,too many bone heads!
And thanks to you WARRIOR ...........!
What is a (neocon).? They are dilligant group of people who have worked there way into all seats of power and controll WORLD WIDE.
A very elite group who own all control all and censord all!

They have a term called(ACCEPTIBLE COLATERAL DAMAGE) !
This price is usually payed in (BLOOD SHED) your's,mine,the
towers,the wars,on and on and on ,etc.!

The media,they own it,our government,yeap,that to !Anything worth owning they own,oil,gold,unbelievable powers.Even our millitary is exploited by these sick *****!

Lets talk oil!does anybody here realize how important oil is?
All plastics,paints,tooth-brush,more than half your car is made OF OIL ! One tire=7gals oil Think. Everything is based on ONE resource.
And is finite and not infinite,only so much on this blue ball and the BS rages!

In the world,the Arabic nations own and control 25% of all the oil reserves on this planet. We can't just blow up towers and kill people straight forward for the oil so they invent subtle sneeky tactics to throw us off.They think we are stupid,maybe they are right ,yes?

Any chess players here? Look at where we have millitary might and maybe think?You think it not probable to be an inside job on the towers,(ACCEPTIBLE COLATERAL DAMAGE) !THINK!
THESE PEOPLE WILL STOP AT NOTHING !

And of course,I have a list of people that would rock your world
before they do !!!!!!!!!!!!! PS: Thanks WARRIOR !

dango
10-06-2012, 05:44

When all truths are with-held what is left,blind faith or common sense ?

Yeah.thanks big time Peace Warrior , into the freigh,fray,fraaaaaaaay,
Whatever!

OctoberRust
10-06-2012, 06:09
But of course... :whistling: :supergrin:

Fixed it for ya! :thumbsup:

Imaginary friend? I never told YOU about any imaginary friend. Oh wait, just one more failed attempt from you to create humor at my expense. Keep your day job, you're not quite a comedienne yet. :tongueout:

That's the spirit! :supergrin: Now you're finally getting used to my posts, and not taking them too seriously when I poke fun at you. :thumbsup:

And you changed it to 9/11 conspiracy theories? don't you support the JFK conspiracy theory too? Correct me if I'm wrong though, I'm asking, not saying you do.

Louisville Glocker
10-06-2012, 06:46
I'm a bigger fan of gov't than most people here (hey- look at my icon, federal, baby), but there is no way our gov't could have pulled off a hidden conspiracy of this magnitude. Even with Dick Cheney at the helm, and GW Bush reading stories to children far away in Florida, it would have been too big an operation to remain completely hidden.

There are still many unanswered questions, and I think many things were done very badly in the aftermath, but that is more a matter of incompetence than anything diabolical.

In short, hey, we got the guy who did it. Bin Laden. Obama deserves credit where credit is due. The SEALS deserve credit where credit is due. Time to move on. But I agree, the "War on Terror" should not justify continued massive overseas operations. The primary resources need to be intelligence and special ops, not shoes on the ground.

Ragnar
10-06-2012, 06:55
Hey, a 757 or 767 cannot fly at 600mph so close to the ground without coming apart, but engineers ALWAYS over build the applications by at least a factor of 1.5 times what is going to be required, and more typically they design and build over by a factor of 3 times what is going to be required.

Bull. You're no engineer if you actually believe that.

With regards to the 1 & 2 WTC, the outside columns, from bottom to top, were able to hold up to 5 times the weight above them. The inside, or core columns, were able to hold 3 times the weight above them. Why? They over built for the applications.

Cite a reliable source for that.

Now, you may be a pilot, but you are definitely not a an engineer.

Your credibility takes another shot. You obviously neither read nor comprehend what I and others have written. I never said I was a pilot. You ASSume facts that are not in evidence. But you do that a lot.

dango
10-06-2012, 07:18
Fact you all say ! Give the hard facts that (PROVE) it couldn't
have been an in-side job and there are so many hidden facts,
it's like trying to grasp God himself.

You also look in the wrong to lay the blame! You think Obama
or Romney wouldn't be puppets to the same elitists? There caught up in the prison we are.

Why you say? Do you love or care about anything and when you do it is only used as a chink in the armor to be exploited.

These are only men and I honestly believe men of good intent.
When they put the power and direct it at you and yours ,what will you do President , only a man .

These elitists are not like men of honor, pure indifference where no price is to great and they will have whatever they choose!

Ragnar
10-06-2012, 07:22
Now I know that you're completely clueless.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There is no such caveat to sentence #3 in the report. Unless they pulled a switch-a-roo after all the FOIA requests. Hmmmm... if they did, that's telling the truth to the American People huh?

Anyway, NIST cannot get away with such a change, IF you are to be believed in the first place, as numerous sites have already captured the page before the change,.

Here's just one I had bookmarked.

ETA: None of the pages I have show anything like you are asserting. Guess you are wrong again.

For instance, below is from NIST NCSTAR 1-2, WTC Investigation, Page 302, paragraph number 3; additionally, I've included the ending and beginning excerpts, of paragraphs 2 and 4 respectively. No where in it does it have the sentence you claim to have found.

"[2.] ... extremely high velocity gusts.

3. The buildings have been investigated and found to be safe in an assumed collision with a large jet airliner (Boeing 707 - DC 8) traveling at 600 miles per hour. Analysis indicates that such collision would result in only local damage which could not cause collapse or substantial damage to the building and would not endanger the lives and safety of occupants not in the immediate area of impact.

4. Because of its..."

^ Emphasis mine.

Page 302 of the document YOU linked to at

http://www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=101012

does not say that. The above that you have quoted is from page 305.

You've been using a DRAFT document on a whackjob site as evidence. Amateur mistake.

is using a DRAFT document and you fell for it.

You claim to be a writer, a journalist, and you can't even perform basic research and fact-checking of your work. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ragnar
10-06-2012, 07:27
Well, let's see...

Then show the evidence. Where is the explosive residue, the miles of det cord, the teams who prepped the building for weeks prior who would have had to rip out walls and weaken structural supports with heavy equipment? Show me fragments of detonators and wiring.

You can't and you won't, because you have nothing except some videos from whackjobs and no clue on your own.

dango
10-06-2012, 07:38
Then show the evidence. Where is the explosive residue, the miles of det cord, the teams who prepped the building for weeks prior who would have had to rip out walls and weaken structural supports with heavy equipment? Show me fragments of detonators and wiring.

You can't and you won't, because you have nothing except some videos from whackjobs and no clue on your own.

I ask the same thing. Prove to me that it could not happen,where does your proof lie? Back up your blind faith with some facts. This whole thing has been a one sided coin so far ,show me other wise !Facts,proof,prove me wrong !

mike g35
10-06-2012, 07:39
More insults.

You're still being the fish. :faint:
9-11 was a conspiracy perpetrated by JFK, who was never assassinated. He went to the moon, not Neil Armstrong, bought explosives from ManBearPig on the moon, then set the explosives up in the world trade centers as he rode on top of the jets that hit the buildings.
Phew!!! Aren't ya glad I cleared all that up for ya PW? LOL

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Annoyedgrunt
10-06-2012, 08:17
Guys, haven't you figured it out yet? PW is just messing with you. He argues because he likes to. Every time a 9/11 thread comes up with him in it, you are all been essentially trolled.

There was this kid I knew back in middle school who would have the rest of the class tied up in knots because he would argue that the earth rotates around the moon. He was very fond of circular argument, fancy SAT-words (sound familiar?) and held fast to it being a conspiracy that NASA and the gov't were in on. I was a friend of sorts of his, and I knew that he knew that he was FOS, but it was funny as hell to watch all the hair-pulling and foot-stomping from all the other kids as they tried to get past his bull****. Just like on here.

As a matter of fact, PW, is your name Everett? How's it going, man? Haven't seen you since 8th grade! :wavey:

mike g35
10-06-2012, 08:48
PW, you seem to ask for it man. Is getting called names and being made fun of something you enjoy? I mean its no problem, the folks here on GT will be happy to oblige. But have you considered taking another approach? Maybe stop theorizing and start reading factual reports? I understand your distrust of the govt even though I don't agree, I like your passion for what you believe, and I support you in your quest for the truth, but dude......haven't you had enough yet? I mean there's gotta be something else to look into at this point. Maybe start thinking from a non-conspiracy standpoint. Maybe that'll help? I don't know, all I know is what's done is done, those that lost family in the trade center, pentagon, flight 93, and the war are tired of hearing nutty folks talk about who did it and how wrong we were and how the war isn't right etc etc etc. Give it, and them, a rest. Allow the memories of those lost on 9-11 to go on with honor and without question. If you can't be a believer, at least be an American. Let those we lost rest in peace and let it go already.
Thanks, carry on.

dango
10-06-2012, 08:53
I don,t agree. Myself,I don't trust anybody and just because
someone says it is so does not make it so.

I think PW is passionate about this and no troll at all.I research
until I am convinced and too many things wrong is what I find.

What makes you so sure it could not be an inside job ?
I'm not conviced and I ain't no troll.If you have proof,show me,
make me believe cause I'm loosing faith fast!

Peace Warrior
10-06-2012, 09:54
Peace Warrior,

it's time for another "retard" moment courtesy of me, the one who beat you down during the previous 9/11 circle jerk. ...
Your memory is as self-aggrandizing as is your misplaced ego, which both for you are flawed and fading fast. (No problem dude, my memory ain't what it used to be either. So I understand.)

BTW- Did you ever go and have your butt handed to you on the Pilots for 911 truth (http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/) site? I never heard back from Rob,the sites admin, so I guess you knew better than talk your **** around other aviation professionals whom, unlike you, have done their due diligence to be finders of fact instead of a retard with an internet connection.

Rob still thinks your a fake, internet, wanna be microsoft sim playing retard. (NOTE: I didn't say that, I am just relaying the gist of his sentiments.) If you contact him, he will keep your name and conversation private if you ask him too, besides, according to him, your name should already published and publicly available through the FAA's website.

Anyway, he will NOT divulge anything about you if you ask him not to. I'll make a deal with him so that he will send you FREE all the stuff you'll need to see the light if you really are a pilot as you claim.

Heck, wait, with your failing memory, maybe you just forgot about all this from the last time huh? :whistling:
... Since a B757 will "come apart" at 600 mph, wouldn't that explain the parts of the United 93 found a distance from the crash site? ...
Wow, you're saying a 757 will reach 600 mph at less than 1000 feet! Oh well, you claim to be the professional pilot that flies them all day, but I'll be sure to find out the flight characteristics to see if that is true.

You're the one who claimed/is claiming that UA93 had/has a crash site. I never said that last we spoke before the thread was closed.

... You remember don't you, ...
Hilariously funny coming from you... :rofl:X6 (I spilled my coffee from laughing so hard. Serious!)

... the Illumanati shot it down was basically your stance from the earlier threads, and parts of the aircraft were found away from the PA crash site as a result? ...
UA93 and the illuminatti? The UA93 plane shot down? UA93's parts? Wow man, I've never took that stance the last we spoke. I know, let me ask ya this first, did you stop taking your meds recently?

Oh wait, never mind, we will just stack it up to another bout of failed and failing memory from you," or maybe your selective memory and self-aggrandizing ego. (Internet pilots... what are ya gonna do?)

... Funny thing is that your so delusional, you don't realize your circular logic just ends up screwing yourself. ...
:rofl: Nice try sir.

... Thanks for playing, you're losing 62-0
You're starting to quote ridiculous scores there pal. (The worst you and have ever done is tie, and I'm being nice to defer to say that about it.)

Since you've opened the door, allow me to quote a more realistic score, related to your internet proclamations of being a pilot and the guesstimated number of pilots who actually flew the planes involved with the 09-11 event.

Them- 3 pilots who put their names to the claims (http://pilotsfor911truth.org/core.html)AND WHO HAVE ACTUAL COMMAND TIME IN THE AIRCRAFT USED ON 09-11-2001.

You-1 without his name to anything AND SO FAR, ONLY AN INTERNET ASSERTION HE IS A PILOT. (Again, I don't know either way about you, but your mistakes, ludicrous assumptions, answers and fantastically convoluted logic made other pilots think maybe you're not who you say.)

Hmmmm.... At least 3 to 1. Looks like you're losing pal.

Additionally, as professional pilots, they have done their due diligence as far as putting their names to the claims, investigating, and ferreting out facts that blow the official government cover up story out of the water.

All the while, for the last 11 plus years, as far as I know, you simply sat on your fat *** at a keyboard and whined to others about what you THINK happened with the planes and the buildings at Ground Zero.

Here's proof that 7WTC was imploded, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmSHTiYa2M&feature=related) I guess you'll just eat a sammich, sip a beer, and deny this video's validity too.

Peace Warrior
10-06-2012, 10:14
Bull. You're no engineer if you actually believe that. ...
I'm not a building engineer, but I worked with hand in hand with them for roughly 12 years out of a 22 year career in structural concrete.

I NEVER heard of anyone of them NOT over designing/building by a factor of at least 1.5, and most of them will tell you they feel better signing off after designing the over build by factor of 3 or more.

I am in NO WAY embellishing these facts. My life, and the lives of every other worker and every other person to use the structure after we were finished was and is always in their hands.

Case in point: We needed to use two cranes to make a lift. One we had to place on a bridge. Our company's engineers said it would be okay, but FlaDOT actually called in the original engineer who designed the bridge in order to get his views/approval. I was at the meeting when he demonstrated to FlaDOT that his design was actually three times stronger than it was "supposed to be." He approved our using the second crane from the bridge span due to the overbuild he designed into it.

But since you're here, what say you about this video?

noway
10-06-2012, 10:21
PW what's your thought on the pentatgon plane that hit the side of the Pentagon at suspected 500+ mph and only 10-20ft off the deck by a student pilot that had documented fly time but was rated by his instructors as even bad or worst that they ever seen.

So a guy with no flying experience within a jumbo 757 jet and could barely fly a Cessna, now could fly a 757 in a airspace he's not familar with, & at speeds that even most commerical pliots that you should speak to would say is next to impossible unless your an expert or had numerous years ( which the Pentagon Pilot did not ).

Peace Warrior
10-06-2012, 10:22
Now I know that you're completely clueless.

Page 302 of the document YOU linked to at

http://www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=101012

does not say that. The above that you have quoted is from page 305.

You've been using a DRAFT document on a whackjob site as evidence. Amateur mistake.

is using a DRAFT document and you fell for it. ...
Pretty slick...

Release a public draft, gather and collect the information, as per the peer review from other professionals and per the general critique by the public at large, and then finally amend the report so as to nullify NIST's own glaring mistakes concerning facts and impossibilities in the public draft. (This stratagem would revolutionize internet threads. :whistling:)

Hey bud, there are some professional people still working at NIST who hang there heads in shame whenever meeting up other professionals who have critiqued and peer reviewed their work concerning 09-11-2001. The NIST people know they've lied, and they feel the shame knowing others know they lied.

Historical revisionism is not new.

Peace Warrior
10-06-2012, 10:27
PW what's your thought on the Pentagon plane that hit the side of the Pentagon at suspected 500+ mph and only 10-20ft off the deck by a student pilot that had documented fly time but was rated by his instructors as even bad or worst that they ever seen.

So a guy with no flying experience within a jumbo 757 jet and could barely fly a Cessna, now could fly a 757 in a airspace he's not familiar with, & at speeds that even most commercial pilots that you should speak to would say is next to impossible unless your an expert or had numerous years ( which the Pentagon Pilot did not ).
Honestly, I do not even know if a plane ever hit the Pentagon, but one thing is for sure, it was NOT AA77 as stated by the government's cover up story.

So many video cameras and yet nothing of substance has been released concerning the Pentagon event. IIRC, over 22 cameras should have been recording the area around and at the impact sight, and yet the gubmint only releases five cherry picked stills made from a video.

Some people have claimed the dates on the stills, when first released, were 09-12-2001, but I've never been able to verify that one.

Please see: http://pilotsfor911truth.org/pressrelease

Peace Warrior
10-06-2012, 10:38
I'm a bigger fan of gov't than most people here (hey- look at my icon, federal, baby), but there is no way our gov't could have pulled off a hidden conspiracy of this magnitude. ...
They didn't pull it off and keep it secret.

Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmSHTiYa2M&feature=related

Oops, looks like someone who knew has video too. :whistling:

Peace Warrior
10-06-2012, 10:50
That's the spirit! :supergrin: Now you're finally getting used to my posts, and not taking them too seriously when I poke fun at you. :thumbsup:

And you changed it to 9/11 conspiracy theories? don't you support the JFK conspiracy theory too? Correct me if I'm wrong though, I'm asking, not saying you do.
I was alive in the 70's when the SECOND official .gub commission found that there were [at least] four shots the day JFK was murdered. They officially ruled it a conspiracy.

I was also alive when the photos and film were released in their entirety for the first time and they show conclusively that a shot went THROUGH the limo's windshield as well as another shot hitting the windshield's frame. One of these rounds may have caused injury to JFK, but not both.

Over a three dozen people, on or shortly after November 22, 1963, reported that they heard at least 4 to 6 shots the day JFK was murdered.

I also know that some of the best marksman in the world have not been able to duplicate the three shots purported to have occurred at Daley Plaza by the original warren commission.

Simply put, I do not just "not believe the story," but rather I KNOW JFK was not shot by oswald or by just one person for that matter. Period. With all the 'irrisputable' evidence available today, only a fool would insist otherwise.

Peace Warrior
10-06-2012, 11:02
Indeed. You still haven't answered whether you saw 1&2 collapse from the bottom up, as in implosions. If you did see that, it would explain a lot. If you didn't see that, it becomes even more inexplicable that you would believe it was an implosion simply because it looked like an implosion, when it looked nothing like an implosion.
They were imploded from the top down. If you insist on arguing semantics, such as to say it is not an implosion if it doesn't occur from the bottom up, you win this one as I wouldn't know what else to refer to such an implosion as.

Peace Warrior
10-06-2012, 11:11
... Your credibility takes another shot. You obviously neither read nor comprehend what I and others have written. I never said I was a pilot. You ASSume facts that are not in evidence. But you do that a lot.
The following is what YOUposted:
... I have 2,000 hours on military 707's. For takeoff, rotation at about 140-142 kts, gear up around 170. For landing (flaps down) approach was a little over 150.

For the record, and more for my curiosity, if you're not a pilot, WHY THE **** DO YOU KEEP AN OFFICIAL LOG WHEN YOUR SIMPLY THE PASSENGER ON A PLANE?!? You said, " I have 2,000 hours on military 707's. " Okay, that threw me, I admit it. You're hilarious! :rofl:

Forgive me for "assuming facts not in evidence." :whistling:

So in reality, you're just gear in the rear as far as actual pilots are concerned and also one who uses stats from published flight characteristics or Microsoft flight sims to be a know it all on the internet. :upeyes:

Got it! :thumbsup:

dango
10-06-2012, 11:14
I'm just chillen waiting for some or any factoids,I really need my faith restorethed. Fix for I am at a loss,patriot,all dressed up and
nowhere to go !:dunno:

Peace Warrior
10-06-2012, 11:35
... You claim to be a writer, a journalist, and you can't even perform basic research and fact-checking of your work. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You're wrong again.

I am a writer. Admittedly unpublished under my own name at the present time, well, with the exception of technical manuals and or handbooks.

I've have never said I am a journalist. It is something I want to do, and hopefully I will be able to do at least part time someday.

vikingsoftpaw
10-06-2012, 11:42
What bothers me is that there are people out there who can't think critically enough to recognize the BS in the conspirowhacko sites.

I used to work for a dude that was a heavy duty conspiracy theorist. They think quit highly of themselves because of their outside-of-the box thinking. He'd spend a couple of hours a day disseminating the 'truth' on the interwebs.

Everybody needs a hobby.

CigarandScotch
10-06-2012, 11:49
Can someone please instruct me on how to put another member on "ignore"? I have looked into it before and I can't seem to figure that out on my own. PM's are welcome.

Reading this thread reminded me of a couple that I need to do that with (and gave me a couple more to put on the list)...

Peace Warrior
10-06-2012, 11:51
PW, you seem to ask for it man. Is getting called names and being made fun of something you enjoy? I mean its no problem, the folks here on GT will be happy to oblige. But have you considered taking another approach? Maybe stop theorizing and start reading factual reports? I understand your distrust of the govt even though I don't agree, I like your passion for what you believe, and I support you in your quest for the truth, but dude......haven't you had enough yet? I mean there's gotta be something else to look into at this point. Maybe start thinking from a non-conspiracy standpoint. Maybe that'll help? I don't know, all I know is what's done is done, those that lost family in the trade center, pentagon, flight 93, and the war are tired of hearing nutty folks talk about who did it and how wrong we were and how the war isn't right etc etc etc. Give it, and them, a rest. Allow the memories of those lost on 9-11 to go on with honor and without question. If you can't be a believer, at least be an American. Let those we lost rest in peace and let it go already.
Thanks, carry on.

Mike,

With all due respect, you're a johnny-come-lately to this whole subject with regards to my personal involvement. Suffice to say, I used to be on the other side of the 09-11 issue, but now I know the truth.

I'm not in denial anymore. Period.

mike g35
10-06-2012, 11:55
Mike,

With all due respect, you're a johnny-come-lately to this whole subject with regards to my personal involvement. Suffice to say, I used to be on the other side of the 09-11 issue, but now I know the truth.

I'm not in denial anymore. Period.
No offense intended but had my aunt not left the WTC early that morning I would be one of those folks I was talking about. And had I been I would take great offense to you spitting on the memory of ALL those involved. Grow up, get real, or get gone. Frankly America doesn't need Americans like you.

Peace Warrior
10-06-2012, 11:55
Can someone please instruct me on how to put another member on "ignore"? I have looked into it before and I can't seem to figure that out on my own. PM's are welcome.

Reading this thread reminded me of a couple that I need to do that with (and gave me a couple more to put on the list)...
Highlight their name, copy it, go to User CP, click 'edit ignore list,' paste the name into the box, highlight add to ignore list option and then save. I think...

CigarandScotch
10-06-2012, 12:07
:rofl: Thanks. You were my first on the list. With all due respect, of course.

Peace Warrior
10-06-2012, 12:22
No offense intended but had my aunt not left the WTC early that morning I would be one of those folks I was talking about. And had I been I would take great offense to you spitting on the memory of ALL those involved. Grow up, get real, or get gone. Frankly America doesn't need Americans like you.

Another ijit... sheesh...

mike, had it not been for the families members of the murdered 09-11 victims, there would have been no "truther" movement. The documents supplied to the family members under FOIA requests are what have blown this whole thing open. For you to summarily dismiss their investigations is spitting on the memory of their family members who were murdered on 09-11.

Anyway, IMO, you're a ignoramus for trying to hyper-emotionalize this issue by throwing up the family members as a reason to not speak out. (You don't realize it, but this was the view disseminated to American sheeple as part of the coverup story, it worked for non-thinking sheeple and those idiotically stupid main stream news reporters and talking heads, but it never worked against the actual family members. Thank G-d! ETA2: By the way, props to whom props due, heraldo rivera has come around thanks to WTC7. Nice to see he is not buying the lie anymore.))

It is not in spite of them, but rather it is for friends and family members of the 09-11 victims that MILLIONS of Americans are speaking out. Take your government shill job excuses not to investigate deeper somewhere else. It won't work on free thinking Americans.

You see, it was other peoples' family members on 09-11-2001, not yours or mine. Since then, there have been over 200,000 other peoples' family members murdered, of these, over 50,000 have been the families of American soldiers either killed (roughly 5,000) or wounded (roughly 49,000) since the "war on terrorists and those who assist them"' began on 09-12-2001. The rest have been the babies, children, brothers, sisters, wives and husbands in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan etcetera who couldn't give a rat's *ss about attacking or hurting anyone in this country.

Even the ones who have picked up weapons against our troops abroad, in most all cases, only do so as they are having their countries invaded. You and I would do the same were the positions reversed!

No thanks, we are no longer buying the story you've obviously swallowed hook, line, and sinker as an excuse from our government's propaganda machine to not denigrate the memories of the 09-11 victims or their family members by not investigating what occurred on 09-11 as it is the actual family members who have led the way all this time.

The 09-11 victims' friends and family members are the tip on the "Truther" movement's spear!

ETA1: I'm sure some of the family members want you to see this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmSHTiYa2M&feature=related

Peace Warrior
10-06-2012, 12:24
:rofl: Thanks. You were my first on the list. With all due respect, of course.
You won't see this, but I figured that, and frankly, I didn't need you piling on as well. ;)

AK_Stick
10-06-2012, 12:32
The problem, is that you "truthers" haven't blown anything wide open, except your cover.

There really aren't "millions" speaking out. There are very, very few who haven't accepted the facts. And often it falls into 1 of 2 catagories.

1. Very little understanding of the mechanics of it, and so easily swayed by incorrect arguments that sound good.

2. People who want to beleive it was the gov't, and will ignore facts/truth to do so.

I suppose maybe I should make that 3, because you both want to beleive the gov't did it, but you also don't really understand anything we've talked about.

Peace Warrior
10-06-2012, 12:42
The problem, is that you "truthers" haven't blown anything wide open, except your cover.

There really aren't "millions" speaking out. There are very, very few who haven't accepted the facts. And often it falls into 1 of 2 catagories. ...
:rofl:

In New York city alone there are MILLIONS who don't buy the lie anymore.

Stop making up facts... it gets old.

dango
10-06-2012, 12:52
When the air control towers noticed these planes were off course,why was there no air strike,no planes left the ground,
no fighter strike ?
Maybe one got by,nope! But two.............? Two planes and no fighters were launched ?

Show me some facts cause I don't see your rational at all !
New York City and nobody noticed anything,no red flag ?

djf
10-06-2012, 13:22
I wish I wasn't to lazy to search for the last 9/11 thread. It was quite fun to see all of the direct questions asked of PW that he simply ignored or wouldn't answer.

I think my favorite one was:

How were the buildings prepared for demolition without anyone noticing?

dango
10-06-2012, 13:32
I wish I wasn't to lazy to search for the last 9/11 thread. It was quite fun to see all of the direct questions asked of PW that he simply ignored or wouldn't answer.

I think that would be easier to demo than have TWO jets fly off cousre over NYC and catch nobodies attention !Two !
Any pilots out there ? how easy would that be to pull off in a small plane ?

djf
10-06-2012, 13:38
I think that would be easier to demo than have TWO jets fly off cousre over NYC and catch nobodies attention !Two !
Any pilots out there ? how easy would that be to pull off in a small plane ?

Good God. I think you take the stupid cake on this one so far.

1. The FAA did notice the planes went off course.

2. Pretty sure they caught plenty of people's attention when they, you know, smashed into the two towers.

By the way, my other favorite direct unanswered question is where are the passengers from the two airplanes now? Did the CIA have them all murdered? :)

cgwahl
10-06-2012, 13:39

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1404325

dango
10-06-2012, 14:00
Good God. I think you take the stupid cake on this one so far.

1. The FAA did notice the planes went off course.

2. Pretty sure they caught plenty of people's attention when they, you know, smashed into the two towers.

By the way, my other favorite direct unanswered question is where are the passengers from the two airplanes now? Did the CIA have them all murdered? :)

Good questions,I'm asking the same questions. I don't have the answers,no air strike no launch?What part of the cake are you eating?

Peace Warrior
10-06-2012, 14:05
...Thanks for playing, you're losing 62-0
Half time score update.

P4T: 4 Pilots with COMMAND TIME IN THE ACTUAL AIRCRAFT INVOLVED WITH 09-11

You- 1

Score is now 4 - 1, you're still losing.

Really it is at least 6 - 1, but anonymous internet retards have caused some of these pilots to decide not to list their names anymore.

[A]actually... there are about 6 or 7... some of our guys don't want to be listed on the web site [due to] anonymous idiots [trying] to libel and attack them...

But on the record... there are 4... [Pilots that list their names here and] also [have] time in the aircraft [from 09-11]...

Feel free to quote me... (Rob Balsamo, Co-Founder, Pilots for 911 Truth. (http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org)

dango
10-06-2012, 14:05

No offense intended and nobody is spitting in that direction.
I also don't agree,we do need Americans just like this,thinkers,
question askers,do you really think we should not ask? Let us just burn the Constitution and have done with it!

Peace Warrior
10-06-2012, 14:08

What was it... ten or more to one on that thread. I had/have things to do so I don;t live at my computer. Then the thread was closed.

Hey, while this one is still open, please ask away. I don't even care if you restate Q's from the other thread.

ETA: here is a question for you: What caused all these explosions? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmSHTiYa2M&feature=related)

Note the penthouse structure failing at the top right of the video? I've been using this event to line up timelines with other videos. There is no mistaking it at this point, 7WTC was brought down by controlled demolition.

Glock13
10-06-2012, 14:17
I want to know why Peace Warrior and Dango were actively involved in the destruction of the World Trade Center. Why did you want to kill those people and how did you get away with it? Are you working for a foreign government or military? Why do you have so much information on the World Trade Center? Who are you guys working for?

dango
One question? How much time lapsed from the time they noticed the planes were off course and hit the towers,

-VS-

how long does it take to launch these fighter jets?

Peace Warrior
No offense intended and nobody is spitting in that direction.
I also don't agree,we do need Americans just like this,thinkers,
question askers,do you really think we should not ask? Let us just burn the Constitution and have done with it!
When they came after the people in the other city, I did nothing.

When they came after the people on the other side of town, I did nothing.

When they came after the people on the other street, I did nothing.

When they came after the people five houses down from me, I did nothing.

When they came after my next door neighbors, I did nothing.

When they came after me, no one was left to help, and of course, I did nothing. :whistling:

Peace Warrior
10-06-2012, 14:19
I want to know why Peace Warrior and Dango were actively involved in the destruction of the World Trade Center. Why did you want to kill those people and how did you get away with it? Are you working for a foreign government or military? Why do you have so much information on the World Trade Center? Who are you guys working for?
A mind is a terrible thing to waste. :yawn:

Gregg702
10-06-2012, 14:20

It does sound like they are trying to pass the buck off to someone else. I smell a coverup!

dango
10-06-2012, 14:26

NEOCONS.............................? Now there is some hard facts!

Glock13
10-06-2012, 14:47
A mind is a terrible thing to waste. :yawn:

No need to get defensive. You see, you and I are actually on the same side of the issue. Free your mind man and stop thinking inside the box. I think you were one of the coordinators, if not the actual perpetrator of 9/11. You have cover from someone and are using it well. My only question now is your motive.

Glock13
10-06-2012, 14:53
It does sound like they are trying to pass the buck off to someone else. I smell a coverup!

It was very clever on their part and they fooled me for quite a while. Then it became clear, very clear. I feel a little naive for not seeing it earlier.

Gregg702
10-06-2012, 14:55
It was very clever on their part and they fooled me for quite a while. Then it became clear, very clear. I feel a little naive for not seeing it earlier.

You should produce a series of DVD's to explain the truth of the matter.