Did the White House order a cover-up over the murder of Libya's US Ambassad [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Did the White House order a cover-up over the murder of Libya's US Ambassad

DonGlock26
10-03-2012, 12:55
Did the White House order a cover-up over the murder of Libya's US Ambassador?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/concoughlin/100183452/did-the-white-house-order-a-cover-up-over-the-murder-of-libyas-us-ambassador/

Yes, it's a cover-up. A US ambassador was assassinated because of Obama admin incompetence, and they lied about it to protect Obama's reelection bid. He needs to be punished by the voters for this alone. The fact that he has been an unmitigated disaster for the economy is another excellent reason to return him to private life ASAP. He has give ample reason for the American public to fire him. It won't be long now.

Beware Owner
10-03-2012, 12:59
Not surprised.

JFrame
10-03-2012, 13:09
I believe this thread, and the one linked below, need to be taken en toto to grasp the magnitude of deplorable and criminally negligent conduct by the Obama administration, both before and after the Benghazi murders:

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1446005

DonGlock26
10-03-2012, 13:14
I believe this thread, and the one linked below, need to be taken en toto to grasp the magnitude of deplorable and criminally negligent conduct by the Obama administration, both before and after the Benghazi murders:

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1446005

Really, we need to fire Obama.

coastal4974
10-03-2012, 13:17
The little Nazi did, not "the White house".

eracer
10-03-2012, 13:35
In other news, the attack on the World Trade Center was a plot by George Bush and the Saudi Oil Ministers, Halliburton is the reason we invaded Iraq, and JFK was killed by the CIA. No one has walked on the moon, and Vince Foster was murdered.

Read the blog and look at the language. Don't focus on the words that trigger the reptile hate.

janice6
10-03-2012, 13:40
Many wont care. They are in love with the occupier. Nothing will happen.

cowboywannabe
10-03-2012, 14:06
the life of a diplomat means nothing to the dancing with the stars and survivor island crowd.

Beware Owner
10-03-2012, 14:07
Does this make it a conspiracy theory?

amazon
10-03-2012, 14:20
Nothing will happen to get him "fired" because too many won't vote for Romney. (Paul & Johnson voters)

The more this &$% happens, the more I can't believe folks won't vote to get him out. The answer is not to wait and have him brought up on charges - it won't happen. As long as he is in office he is untouchable.

Beware Owner
10-03-2012, 14:21
Nothing will happen to get him "fired" because too many won't vote for Romney. (Paul & Johnson voters)

The more this &$% happens, the more I can't believe folks won't vote to get him out. The answer is not to wait and have him brought up on charges - it won't happen. As long as he is in office he is untouchable.

I see a serious problem with that, no accountability. Americans don't have the nads to do something but whine about it.