Why the hate? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Why the hate?

RWE
10-03-2012, 13:10
Seems like a lot of folks dislike Titegroup... Why?

fredj338
10-03-2012, 13:18
Seems like a lot of folks dislike Titegroup... Why?

Read the threads, it's pretty obvious but let's recap:
Uberfast burn rate means narrow load range
burns hotter than just about any powder
very small volume per charge wt, means it gets lost in larger cases, too easy to double
smokey w/ lead bullets
sooty @ low pressure
Pretty much covers it. The only thing it does well is be economical, but consider that powder is the cheapest part of the handgun load, it's a false economic gain IMO.:dunno:

Zombie Steve
10-03-2012, 13:41
That, and it doesn't have a very cool label.

SigFTW
10-03-2012, 13:47
I don't hate it, I have found better powders to use instead of TG.

SARDG
10-03-2012, 14:03
It stinks too - but I like it fine.

DoctaGlockta
10-03-2012, 14:07
That, and it doesn't have a very cool label.

What Steve and Fred said

http://thegunzone.com/anaconda.html

One firearm lost to TG is just one too many.

Oh the Humanity! :crying:

Boxerglocker
10-03-2012, 14:34
Not me self confessed TG whore use it for my 9mm FMJs loads :tongueout:

Colorado4Wheel
10-03-2012, 15:18
Titegroup negatives are true. Besides all that it's a great powder. Seriously. If you just pay attention it is great for jacketed bullets.

michael e
10-03-2012, 15:29
I've used it since before everyone in the Internet told me not to. I still use it, I have a light mounted over my press to verify powder in case , if anything looks wrong I recheck.

chefcam81
10-03-2012, 16:49
It is Bloody FILTHY!!!

PhantomF4E
10-03-2012, 17:32
It's simple math
Titegroup+(careless*idiot)+(blown*up*gun) / excuses^2 = hate

Colorado4Wheel
10-03-2012, 18:00
Math is good.

Zombie Steve
10-03-2012, 20:21
cooper rifleslockta;19481520]What Steve and Fred said

http://thegunzone.com/anaconda.html

Oh the Humanity! :crying:[/QUOTE]

Good Lord, someone thought tg was a good idea in magnums...
:okie:

Hoser
10-03-2012, 20:34
I use it in 9x19, 38 Special and 40. All with jacketed (124 JHP, 142 FMJ, 180 JHP) bullets.

9x19 and 38 Special are loaded to low to nice mid range loads. My 40 load is straight out of the book pushing a 180 gn bullet around 950 fps. Nothing crazy.

Good accuracy and somewhat clean burning. Clean when compared to other powders around the same burn rate.

I like it, but I dont push it either.

If you want rip snorting fast velocity, Titegroup is not the powder for you.

If you want to take little micro naps when reloading, Titegroup is not the powder for you.

I did not like it in 45 ACP, Clays or N310 for me there.

unclebob
10-03-2012, 21:00
Have used TiteGroup for many years. Tried different powders and have gone back to TiteGroup for 9mm. Using a good light I have no problem seeing how much powder is in the case. Plus I use a powder check. Using a 650 press with the fail safe system it is almost impossible to get a double charge.
You want a dirty powder try REX.

unclebob
10-03-2012, 21:04
cooper rifleslockta;19481520]

So is it the powders fault or is it the reloaders fault? My money is on the reloader.

fredj338
10-03-2012, 21:31
So is it the powders fault or is it the reloaders fault? My money is on the reloader.

No doubt it's the guy pulling the handle but consider anything that causes the processs to be less safe is not a good thing. The idea of designing a powder to occupy so little space is absurd. If anything, uberfast powders should be more like TrailBoss, very high loft & one can see a full power charge in a cavernous 45colt case. Not Hodgdon's worst booboo though, that would be their names for the Clays line. Talk about confusing for noobs.:shocked:

RWE
10-03-2012, 21:37
Thanks all, I appreciate it.

In looking at data for starting to load .40, I notice a few loads that have the same narrow load range. But Longshot spans 1.5 grains! Of the 145 powders rated, most mentioned regularly here and elsewhere for 9mm and 40 are in the top third to half in burn rate. Smoking lead? Hmmm... used something else for all those SWC in .38... Will def. consider that even though most of my shooting is outdoors.

I have been reloading shotshell, rifle, and revolver for... a long time. Picked up loading pistol in the past few years. Have used a couple powders and want to streamline, buy fewer and larger size containers.

I find TG clean actually, and accurate. Must be burning it all up at 4.1 grains in 9mm and .38. Maybe I am just doing it wrong.

Looking to start on 165 or 180 grain .40 and - I don't get married to this stuff but am a believer in "if it aint broke..." That said, open to options for "better" and "why" if you don't mind. What else would work for .38, 9mm, and .40?

Thanks again!

DoctaGlockta
10-03-2012, 22:31

Adjust your :tongueout: detector.

You TG guys are even more sensitive than the Unique guys :whistling:.

Larry_Waters
10-03-2012, 23:09
OK let me rephrase the OP question, what is Titegroup good for?

I ask as I have a 1# can and a .40 and .45....

Where do I best apply it to rid the shelf of the space consumed by this powder I already bought?

Zombie Steve
10-03-2012, 23:20

Easy, Hound Dog. You quoted the guy I quoted (and I somehow screwed it up), but it says my name. I'm just saying it's a bad idea for magnums...

Anyone what wants to push a ski boat with a trolling motor was probably asleep in physics class.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x214/sbecht/grinser008.gif

Zombie Steve
10-03-2012, 23:20
...and the label sucks.

Colorado4Wheel
10-03-2012, 23:37
It's generally considered very good in .40. Careful you might like it.

Colorado4Wheel
10-03-2012, 23:40
...and the label sucks.

As opposed to Unique, WSF, Solo 1000 or any number of stupid names.

Maybe we should call it "Grandmaster Gun Destroyer"

Zombie Steve
10-04-2012, 00:01
As opposed to Unique, WSF, Solo 1000 or any number of stupid names.

Maybe we should call it "Grandmaster Gun Destroyer"

I'm writing a letter.

shotgunred
10-04-2012, 06:04
I go through several pounds of it a year. It is not that we all hate it. But it is not a good powder for new reloaders to cut their teeth on. The negatives noted above just out way the positives when there are more "forgiving" powders for a new reloader to start with.

8Ring
10-04-2012, 07:11
One other plus for Titegroup is that it meters very consistently. Another "negative" is that it is temperature sensitive, although probably not more than most other powders. A "positive" is that it is less position sensitive than other powders in revolver cartridges.

I use it only in 9mm with 124gr and 147gr jacketed bullets.

Chris

fredj338
10-04-2012, 09:28
One other plus for Titegroup is that it meters very consistently. Another "negative" is that it is temperature sensitive, although probably not more than most other powders. A "positive" is that it is less position sensitive than other powders in revolver cartridges.

Chris

So do all spherical or ball powders. As far as position sensative, it better not be, it occupies less volume per charge than almost any other powder. The ideal powder would be one that fills any case 3/4 full & give the desired vel w/o pushing top pressures. Obviously that does NOT exist, but it could be made. The powder manuf don't really care as long as everyone keeps buying what they are making.
If I ineherited 100# of TG, I would trade it off for 50# of just about anything else, well maybe ot Clays or BE either. Yes, I am a hater, then again, I don't make up bunnyfart loads often & that is what TG is really good for, minor loads in any service caliber.

SARDG
10-04-2012, 10:21
One other plus for Titegroup is that it meters very consistently. Another "negative" is that it is temperature sensitive, although probably not more than most other powders...

Chris
VV N320 has many of the qualities (yes Fred, qualities... :)) of TG and I often get on this forum and expound the virtues of N320 - and perhaps I've found yet another.

I took 30 identical (bunny fart, 147 gr) loads (my usual load) and loaded up 3 mags of 10 rounds each and shot them through a chrono. Before doing so however, I placed one mag on the dashboard of my truck in Florida's direct sun on a hot 92 degree day, one mag in a Ziploc, sitting on ice in a cooler, and the third I took into the air conditioned clubhouse for 2 hours and had lunch and conversation.

Two hours later I walked across the road to shoot and chrono these rounds. Although I didn't measure the surface temps of the rounds, I think the estimated temps are pretty close.

Average 10-rnd results at each cartridge temp w/ N320, 147 gr:

45 deg
Ave Vel 888
ES 48
SD 18

75 deg
Ave Vel 889
ES 54
SD 19

100+ deg
Ave Vel 885
ES 38
SD 12

A statistically insignificant difference from 45 to 100+ degrees with N320 and no positive temperature correlation.

Kitty

fredj338
10-04-2012, 12:58
VV powders have a good rep for being very consistant. The downside is avaliablity & quite a cost diff. Curious Sardg, what positive qualities do you find in TG that are not found in several other powders? I have seen none, so the negs outway the maybe one pos of using TG, it's cost.

SARDG
10-04-2012, 16:07
...Curious Sardg, what positive qualities do you find in TG that are not found in several other powders? I have seen none, so the negs outway the maybe one pos of using TG, it's cost.
Well, okay... maybe not the long list of qualities often associated with VV, but when I got my press and wanted to get started, TG was very available (at my club), reasonably priced, and I was able to find a lot of recipes from other competitors. TG is so common for competition that I actually found several fellow competitors who used the MG bullet and Starline brass that I eventually settled on.

I only ever used somewhat less than the first single pound I bought, before going with 320 - but I share the same OCD that I've seen Richard talk about, so never had a problem.

unclebob
10-04-2012, 16:11
Not speaking for Kitty. But people load for different reasons. So called bunny fart loads for competition that do not have a PF. Iím in that category. Some people load in the middle or just above. And others load as close to or at max as they can. After doing a lot of testing with different powders using 135 and 147gr X-Treme plated bullets. TiteGroup and VV N320 for what I have been able to find works the best for my application. Accuracy, perceived recoil, and speed of the slide. With the same load that will work in 6 different Glocks.
Granted TiteGroup is probably not the best powder for a new reloader and probably some more experienced reloaders. But if you use it as intended light to light medium loads. It works great. If you get stupid with it or any other powder that it is not designed for and Blow up a gun itís the reloaders fault and not the powder. For me and others that I know, It has worked great. If VV N320 was not so hard to find and in stock and did not cost so much. I would probably going back to using it.
Also TiteGroup is the powder that is being used by me and the 4 other people I travel and shoot GSSF matches with. Only one has blown up a gun and it was not loaded with TiteGroup.

SARDG
10-04-2012, 16:51
Not speaking for Kitty. But people load for different reasons. So called bunny fart loads for competition that do not have a PF. Iím in that category. Some people load in the middle or just above. And others load as close to or at max as they can...
Although GSSF doesn't have a PF requirement, I wanted one single (9 mil) load for GSSF, IDPA, and Steel. The 320 load I use has a PF of ~130 to satisfy IDPA requirements and is a wonderfully soft-shooter in every stock Glock I own. (which is all of Glock's 9 mils).

I also think that the top two powders for this requirement are TG and 320 - both rather high in the burn rate table, and both having a limited load range and both somewhat susceptible to user error.

Hoser
10-04-2012, 17:55
N320 is the best powder I have found for 9x19 and 40 for my uses. However it is a mother to find sometimes and when you do it is friggin expensive.

So I will continue to use TG and I am happy with it. Between 20 and 30,000 rounds a year with.

sourdough44
10-04-2012, 21:44
I like it & have never had problems. You just have to measure & charge properly.

sicbstrd
10-06-2012, 15:18
Oh I like that name :rofl: " Grandmaster Gun Destroyer".

I use it for my 9mm a bunch, I like it

Zombie Steve
10-06-2012, 16:25
So I will continue to use TG and I am happy with it. Between 20 and 30,000 rounds a year with.

Surely that must mean 200-300 guns destroyed annually.

:supergrin:

WiskyT
10-06-2012, 16:42

You only use one pound a year and you worry about cost and availability?

jlavallee
10-06-2012, 17:06
You only use one pound a year and you worry about cost and availability?

Wow, getting 20,000 to 30,000 rounds from a pound... Talk about bunny fart.:rofl:

I use Titegroup and like it. You have to be careful but hell, it is available and ecnomical. I already keep a couple of handgun and rifle powders on hand and I'm not going to bulk buy so every combination has a 3/4 case filling volume. If you're not ready to be careful, I'd think you might be best off buying ammo.

tnpatriot
10-06-2012, 18:59
I shoot lead and I like Red Dot for 44 spl & 38 spl because it has red dots in it and the name and label is cool. I like WST for 45acp, and WSF for 9mm, but they don't have red dots or a cool label. I tried Titegroup in the past but did not like it because of all the reasons stated in the previous posts.

Hoser
10-07-2012, 09:04
Wow, getting 20,000 to 30,000 rounds from a pound... Talk about bunny fart.

When I switched to magnum primers I was able to get 30,000 rounds from a pound. 20,000 with standard primers.

Colorado4Wheel
10-07-2012, 09:17
For those that don't know, there are 7000 grains in a pound. I know everyone saying they load 30,000 round in a pound know that as well. Some I am sure do not.

Hoser
10-07-2012, 09:23
For those that don't know, there are 7000 grains in a pound. I know everyone saying they load 30,000 round in a pound know that as well.

Dont go throwing facts into this.

I also found that if I chrono facing east my bullets are faster by 348 fps because they dont have to fight the rotation of the earth. Then I can back off the powder charge even more.

Hoser
10-07-2012, 09:24
Surely that must mean 200-300 guns destroyed annually.

Yup. Glocks. So nobody cares.

unclebob
10-07-2012, 09:38
Dont go throwing facts into this.

I also found that if I chrono facing east my bullets are faster by 348 fps because they dont have to fight the rotation of the earth. Then I can back off the powder charge even more.

Shooting east and downhill you can even back off even more.:whistling:

SARDG
10-07-2012, 09:40
:crying:

I care... :cool:

SARDG
10-07-2012, 09:45
But if you're shooting east and downhill, the slide will have to cycle west and uphill requiring our loads to be much heavier to run the slide. Won't that cancel out any advantage of easterly-downhill shooting?? :tongueout:

unclebob
10-07-2012, 09:51

Yep Idiotís that donít know how to reload keep gun manufactures in business. They screw up and of course it has to be the powder they used. Press they use. Or the unsupported chamber of a Glock or any other excuse they can come up with.

F106 Fan
10-07-2012, 10:07

Absolutely! The coriolis effect will always add a little elevation when shooting east. So you have to remember to back off on the powder.

You probably need to add a little powder if you are shooting west.

Richard

jlavallee
10-07-2012, 14:26
When I switched to magnum primers I was able to get 30,000 rounds from a pound. 20,000 with standard primers.

Going from 0.23 grains to 0.35 grains is pretty ballsy. I hope you got that from a manual or worked up gradually. As we've been saying, Titegroup can be tricky, please be careful.:cool:

PhantomF4E
10-07-2012, 15:16
I don't know but i'm thinking counting out those grains of powder would be pretty tough , especially with my old eyes. It's also friggin' difficult to cut off that final 2/10's of a grain so ya might just round up to .5 and just cut the last grain in half. It's a pain with ball powder though but i'm sure you could rig up a small vise to hold it in place while you cut it to get more precision . But if you round up that way you better check those primers :-) Man what a sarcastic bunch . Jack would be proud !!!

Zombie Steve
10-07-2012, 15:59
I don't know but i'm thinking counting out those grains of powder would be pretty tough , especially with my old eyes. It's also friggin' difficult to cut off that final 2/10's of a grain so ya might just round up to .5 and just cut the last grain in half. It's a pain with ball powder though but i'm sure you could rig up a small vise to hold it in place while you cut it to get more precision . But if you round up that way you better check those primers :-) Man what a sarcastic bunch . Jack would be proud !!!

Hoser has a top-end machine for that.

M24C
10-07-2012, 22:18
Thanks all, I appreciate it.

In looking at data for starting to load .40, I notice a few loads that have the same narrow load range. But Longshot spans 1.5 grains! Of the 145 powders rated, most mentioned regularly here and elsewhere for 9mm and 40 are in the top third to half in burn rate. Smoking lead? Hmmm... used something else for all those SWC in .38... Will def. consider that even though most of my shooting is outdoors.

I have been reloading shotshell, rifle, and revolver for... a long time. Picked up loading pistol in the past few years. Have used a couple powders and want to streamline, buy fewer and larger size containers.

I find TG clean actually, and accurate. Must be burning it all up at 4.1 grains in 9mm and .38. Maybe I am just doing it wrong.

Looking to start on 165 or 180 grain .40 and - I don't get married to this stuff but am a believer in "if it aint broke..." That said, open to options for "better" and "why" if you don't mind. What else would work for .38, 9mm, and .40?

Thanks again!

Never used TG, but the burn rate is similar to Bullseye which I've used with the 40. Most loads will be light. Meaning they would not emulate Self defense loads. Especially 165 grain to get them around where most of the SD loads velocity would be around 1160 fps. Can't get that with BE or TG. Need a slower powder. The best for the 40 to higher velocities I've used is Longshot, power pistol, Universal, WSF and AA #7. If shooting lead don't smoke like if I shoot BE with lead. The 40 seems to like medium burning rates. I like the WSF, Universal and AA#7 for the lower flash. If I want the highest velocities I would use Longshot. HTH

SCmasterblaster
10-09-2012, 19:42
I use HTG extensively.

bill clancy
10-11-2012, 07:48
4.2 gr in a 9mm with a 115 gr jacketed bullet. I think I'm on my third 7 lb keg. However you simply must verify the powder level before seating the bullet... A careful reloader will do this anyway, regardless of the powder type.

Hoser
10-11-2012, 10:12
A careful reloader will do this anyway, regardless of the powder type.

Thats no fun. It is always easier to blame something else and be the victim.

Zombie Steve
10-11-2012, 11:00

Load fast, take chances. It's cool.

:thumbsup:

fredj338
10-11-2012, 12:52
It's never been about blame but safety. It's pretty easy to argue anything that makes the process less safe, is less desirable. Sure you can reload watching tv, but it's less safe. Sure you can use TG, but it's less safe. It always comes down to the guy pulling the handle, but why handicap yourself? There are other equal & arguabley better choices.:dunno:
... A careful reloader will do this anyway, regardless of the powder type.
Exactly, & the small volume charge is more diff to verify, hence less safe. There are better choices.

RWE
10-11-2012, 12:59
Never used TG, but the burn rate is similar to Bullseye which I've used with the 40. Most loads will be light. Meaning they would not emulate Self defense loads. Especially 165 grain to get them around where most of the SD loads velocity would be around 1160 fps. Can't get that with BE or TG. Need a slower powder. The best for the 40 to higher velocities I've used is Longshot, power pistol, Universal, WSF and AA #7. If shooting lead don't smoke like if I shoot BE with lead. The 40 seems to like medium burning rates. I like the WSF, Universal and AA#7 for the lower flash. If I want the highest velocities I would use Longshot. HTH

Thanks! I have some Longshot and Universal from shotshell loading, maybe I will try all three now that I have about 600 empty, cleaned, and polished cases!

Now for boolits....

RWE
10-11-2012, 13:02
4.2 gr in a 9mm with a 115 gr jacketed bullet.

Same here in 9mm.

However you simply must verify the powder level before seating the bullet... A careful reloader will do this anyway, regardless of the powder type.

S.O.P., to do anything but would be stupid.

Colorado4Wheel
10-11-2012, 14:19
It's never been about blame but safety. It's pretty easy to argue anything that makes the process less safe, is less desirable. Sure you can reload watching tv, but it's less safe. Sure you can use TG, but it's less safe. It always comes down to the guy pulling the handle, but why handicap yourself? There are other equal & arguabley better choices.:dunno:

Driving fast on a racetrack is less safe then staying home and watching or playing it on a video game. I still did it for years. People use Titegroup because they like how it feels when you shoot it. Plus it works well. I don't know a single fast powder as good for jacketed as TG. For potential speed and availability of load data.

Hoser
10-11-2012, 17:53
There are other equal & arguabley better choices.

For you. Not for me.

Reloading and shooting is not safe. Either is driving to the range.

I fly airplanes for a living. I take enough chances there. If I thought I was taking a chance using Titegroup I would not use it.

Gonna have to agree to disagree, I mean continue this in another TG bashing thread.

fredj338
10-11-2012, 17:59
Driving fast on a racetrack is less safe then staying home and watching or playing it on a video game. I still did it for years. People use Titegroup because they like how it feels when you shoot it. Plus it works well. I don't know a single fast powder as good for jacketed as TG. For potential speed and availability of load data.

You did wear helmet & safety harness, so you are limting your risk. Doing otherwise woukld be foolsih. So IMO, laoding w/ TG, especially for noobs, is like racing w/o a helmet & harness.
Yeah, I ahve raced, jumped out of airplanes, hunted DG, etc, but I always gave myself the best chance to not get injured, I see reloading & shooting in the same light.
As to TG being all that & a bag of chips, it just isn't really. A 147gr bullet @ 800fps is just that. Diff powders do have diff recoil impulses, but unless you are at the master class, you aren't really benefitting or even feeling it. Like buying the most expensive gun isn't going to make you a master classs shooter. Again, JMO.:supergrin:
So I'll continue to bash it & try & direct noobs into something "better". It is my mission. The other is getting Obama out of office. Both require getting people to give up their preceptions.

Hoser
10-11-2012, 18:51
As to TG being all that & a bag of chips, it just isn't really. A 147gr bullet @ 800fps is just that. Diff powders do have diff recoil impulses, but unless you are at the master class, you aren't really benefitting or even feeling it. Like buying the most expensive gun isn't going to make you a master classs shooter. Again, JMO.

I shoot 124s as I dont care for 147s.

And your right, I am not a USPSA Master. Have not been a M since late 2001.

SARDG
10-11-2012, 22:02
...As to TG being all that & a bag of chips, it just isn't really. A 147gr bullet @ 800fps is just that. Diff powders do have diff recoil impulses, but unless you are at the master class, you aren't really benefitting or even feeling it. Like buying the most expensive gun isn't going to make you a master classs shooter. Again, JMO.:supergrin: ...
I am a Master in GSSF - though I really shoot like an Amateur... But I'm most definitely benefiting from those powder-puff loads (for me, more like ~890fps with a 147). I estimate that the less felt recoil allowing faster follow-up shots has conservatively knocked 10% off my stock gun times. And I shoot the same loads in Steel and IDPA.

But with a great deal of consistency, my fastest times at any given multi-division GSSF match are with my (rather costly) Unlimited Glock - though I have to run that at 1050fps with a 124.

So Fred...... :dunno: :tongueout:

RWE
10-12-2012, 05:29
There are plenty of powders that you can double charge, TG is not any more special than those. Some are make this into "the spoon makes you fat" argument...

Colorado4Wheel
10-12-2012, 06:13
I can definitely feel the difference between Power Pistol and a fast powder like Titegroup. Does that make me shoot better? Probably. Because shooting is a mental game as well.

Zombie Steve
10-12-2012, 08:18
90% of it is half mental.

fredj338
10-12-2012, 09:40
There are plenty of powders that you can double charge, TG is not any more special than those. Some are make this into "the spoon makes you fat" argument...

Well yes, but TG has one of the lowest volume to charge wts of ANY powder, so it's a whole lot easier to miss a dbl in a larger case. Kind of the point.:dunno:
I can definitely feel the difference between Power Pistol and a fast powder like Titegroup. Does that make me shoot better? Probably. Because shooting is a mental game as well.
Well duh Steve. I doubt most could tell the diff between say TG & WST though. That was my point about not being able to tell the diff in recoil. Sure, add almost double the powder to get the same vel & make it a blaster like PP, a non shooter could tell the diff.
I like TG shooters though, I treat them kindly, misguided people should be given deference.:crazy:

WiskyT
10-12-2012, 15:29
90% of it is half mental.

Zombie for the win FTW!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_k07pirzBU34/TTk0NWCNqLI/AAAAAAAAGtc/elKacRxtAYo/s1600/Yogi.jpg

Zombie Steve
10-12-2012, 15:36
Glad someone got it...

SARDG
10-12-2012, 16:13
Glad someone got it...
I recognized it right away. I grew up in St. Louis in the same neighborhood as Berra - just 20 some-odd years behind him. :)

blastfact
10-12-2012, 17:32
I shoot TG in 9mm and .45acp. Not a issue one. I have other powders when I want to go solid max or above on my loads / +P or +P+ so to speak. Need to get my LGS to order me another jug. :)

tnpatriot
10-12-2012, 18:47
Hey , if you like TG ,then use it , I don't like it , so I use something else. What is the point of an argument about it ? Oh yeah ,I forgot, that's just what keyboard commandos do :rofl:

fredj338
10-12-2012, 22:00
Hey , if you like TG ,then use it , I don't like it , so I use something else. What is the point of an argument about it ? Oh yeah ,I forgot, that just what keyboard commandos do :rofl:

And you are typing on what at the moment?:upeyes:

Zombie Steve
10-12-2012, 22:36
Little TG and cayenne on cottage cheese is pretty good. Also gives a little zip to your copenhagen.

unclebob
10-13-2012, 07:15
Hey , if you like TG ,then use it , I don't like it , so I use something else. What is the point of an argument about it ? Oh yeah ,I forgot, that just what keyboard commandos do :rofl:

Itís a slow day. Nothing else to do. Besides no one says anyone has to read or even comment on any posts.

unclebob
10-13-2012, 07:22

I was in the Air Commandos for about 2 weeks. Does that count?

tnpatriot
10-13-2012, 16:48
And you are typing on what at the moment?:upeyes:
So, did I strike a nerve ?? I called and you answered.You Keyboard Commando fellers sure are a touchy bunch :crying:

fredj338
10-13-2012, 20:53
So, did I strike a nerve ?? I called and you answered.You Keyboard Commando fellers sure are a touchy bunch :crying:
double

fredj338
10-13-2012, 20:54

Hey, anytime you want to shoot for pink slips on a gun, let me know, I travel.:wavey:
You are the example of keyboard commando. One who inflames w/ little or nothing to add to any discussion. I have no nerves to strike, so flail away.:yawn:

PsychoKnight
10-14-2012, 04:36
I like bikini commando's better.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/PsychoKnight1/FrankIsland16_opt.jpg

Is this thread is about Titegroup?
If it is, the stuff is just plain nasty and scary. I take offense that somebody mentioned it in the same keyboard sentence as my revered VV-N320.
Its like storing Kroger's Vodka next to Absolut on the same shelf; my former pastor would never approve.

Life is too short to be messing around with women who look like men, thin toilet tissue, generic liquor, and . . . TG.

Zombie Steve
10-14-2012, 08:42
Hey, anytime you want to shoot for pink slips on a gun, let me know, I travel.:wavey:

Sometimes I imagine Fred like this:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uUNua5eDeH4/T7ZSn8V8JOI/AAAAAAAAJPM/11-8R7rfGW4/s1600/John+Travolta+remember+Jeff+'Kenickie'+Conaway.jpg

Hoser
10-14-2012, 17:26
Sometimes I imagine Fred like this:

Being a California guy I was thinking this.

http://thecampussocialite.com/wp-content/uploads/Mullet-Speedo-Guy.jpg

tnpatriot
10-14-2012, 20:20
Why would a guy put a pink slip on his gun ? Or do you wear a pink slip while shooting your gun ? I am confused . Oh wait , maybe guys who wear pink slips are confused.

unclebob
10-15-2012, 11:36
Why would a guy put a pink slip on his gun ? Or do you wear a pink slip while shooting your gun ? I am confused . Oh wait , maybe guys who wear pink slips are confused.

Could it be you donít know what a pink slip means?:dunno:

fredj338
10-15-2012, 13:48
Again, nothing to add, nothing to see, time to move on.:yawn: