Marxism in America.... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Marxism in America....

LEO/Dad
10-03-2012, 15:53
The president’s MODEL for Marxism in America is targeted toward:

1) Pastors

2) Personal guns and weapons

3) A future “National Civilian Armed Force” to control the American population (same way Hitler did it) which is already built into (hidden within) the Obama Healthcare Bill.

If you have never watched anything else, you must watch this. Very informative and scary.

A Bone Chilling video--
http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-initiative/marxism-america

HollowHead
10-03-2012, 16:16
Pastors? Obama's love of his own pastor was a frequent target of the right. HH

fnfalman
10-03-2012, 16:19
I'm confused. Is Obama a communist or is he an Islamist? He can't be both because communists are godless atheists.

NIB
10-03-2012, 16:22
I'm confused. Is Obama a communist or is he an Islamist? He can't be both because communists are godless atheists.

China is communist but their making money the capitalist way.

fnfalman
10-03-2012, 16:24

But do they still worship Buddha?

hogfish
10-03-2012, 16:27

China is communist, but their making money the capitalist way says volumes. :supergrin:

glockski
10-03-2012, 16:49
Pastors? Obama's love of his own pastor was a frequent target of the right. HH
With good reason!

glockski
10-03-2012, 17:01
Yes you are. Look up communist

Flying-Dutchman
10-03-2012, 17:59
China is communist, but their making money the capitalist way says volumes. :supergrin:
The Chinese will sell us the rope with which they will hang us.

Flying-Dutchman
10-03-2012, 18:08
Obama is an atheist. He aligns with Black Liberation Theology (a form of Communism) and Islam for political gain when it suits him.

Notice he is not a regular church goer like the other Presidents. He does not even try to fake it.

Cooper
10-03-2012, 18:27
1) Pastors

I don't see it. Here in NC, pastors were very politically active during the Amendment 1 debate. It seems like a communist president would have put the hurt on those folks, especially since they were arguing against "his" side.

2) Personal guns and weapons

I don't see this either. While no friend to gunowners, Obama has not enacted a hint of legislation when compared to the likes of Clinton or Bush 1. And I believe Romney supports an AWB.

3) A future “National Civilian Armed Force” to control the American population (same way Hitler did it) which is already built into (hidden within) the Obama Healthcare Bill.

Yes, that was how Hitler did it. Hitler was NOT a communist.

Communism as a strategy for control of the populace is sooo last century. There are many effective ways of keeping the people in line and maintaining centralized power. Most of them are at work right now.

Rabbi
10-03-2012, 18:30
Obama is an atheist. He aligns with Black Liberation Theology (a form of Communism) and Islam for political gain when it suits him.

Notice he is not a regular church goer like the other Presidents. He does not even try to fake it.

I am not an expert of the church habits of the Presidents, nor do I know the heart of Obama (I do know his deeds/actions and I dont care for them...) but G.W. Bush did not go to church very often.

HollowHead
10-03-2012, 18:33

Going to church makes you religious as much as going to a garage makes you a car. Or so the t-shirt says... HH

NEOH212
10-04-2012, 03:06

It a new spin on Communism called Obamunism. Hell, Lenin has his, "Leninism" which was Communism enforced by terrorism, so why not yet another version which combines, Islam, Sharia law, and Communism together in one convenient package?

Hell, even AT&T is bundeling packages and services these days, why does it just have to be for big corporate enterprises? :whistling:

NEOH212
10-04-2012, 03:07
Marxism in America

Don't worry, it will be here in full swing soon enough. :wavey:

America will reap what it's been sowing.

schild
10-04-2012, 04:43

Communists and Islamic terrorists are both enemies of Freedom.:whistling:

Flying-Dutchman
10-04-2012, 06:09
I am not an expert of the church habits of the Presidents, nor do I know the heart of Obama (I do know his deeds/actions and I dont care for them...) but G.W. Bush did not go to church very often.
You are correct. I assumed Bush was a regular church goer but according to Mediamatters.com he was not.

I look at a man’s actions and Obama is as far left as it gets on Abortion. He cannot believe in GOD.

Clinton waved around an oversized Bible saying “Look at me! Never mind I sexually assault women, better put some ice on that!”

Flying-Dutchman
10-04-2012, 06:11
Going to church makes you religious as much as going to a garage makes you a car. Or so the t-shirt says... HH
Some religious church goers I know are the meanest people the other 6 days of the week.

mgs
10-04-2012, 06:58
He's a smart man!

Bishop E.W. Jackson Message to Black Christians - YouTube

mgs
10-04-2012, 07:06
Some religious church goers I know are the meanest people the other 6 days of the week.

That's because they don't have love in their heart. It's a good thing I do or many people would be missing by now. You got to walk the walk 7 days a week....talk is cheap. I do get frustrated by lazy people with no incentive to work and live off the taxpayer but try to show them how to be empowered and take charge of their life. It's all about respect and being accountable for your actions. It's amazing some people are not ashamed of the lifestyle they live on the taxpayers back. No work = no food in my book. Everyone can help someone to do better.

certifiedfunds
10-04-2012, 07:10

China is communist in party name only. Capitalism is alive and well.

What they are is totalitarian. They control information very, very tightly. IIRC, when I was there the USA Today was like 6 pages thick.

GAFinch
10-04-2012, 07:21

He's a godless atheist. Communism and Islam are both totalitarian socio/economic/political systems with a state religion built in, so there's a lot of overlap.

There's still a good bit of central planning over there...they have massive infrastructure programs that have resulted in brand new cities or large sections of cities that are completely empty. Its economy isn't as great as it's made out to be.

fnfalman
10-04-2012, 07:33
Communists and Islamic terrorists are both enemies of Freedom.:whistling:

As are the Christians who want to force their ideas and ideals on others.

certifiedfunds
10-04-2012, 07:35
As are the Christians who want to force their ideas and ideals on others.

That's going to leave a mark