Wow Obama got spanked [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Wow Obama got spanked

thaddeus
10-03-2012, 20:54
He looked like a sluggish confused punching bag out there.

Sporaticus
10-03-2012, 20:58
He was the junior senator in 2008. IMO, nothing has changed.

thaddeus
10-03-2012, 21:12
I was no Romney fan before, but damn he just got my attention.

Jerry
10-03-2012, 21:22
I told my wife that I wish Romney would nail The Obomination but expected that the questions would be loaded and Romney wouldn't come on very strong. She said was going in the other room as she didn't care to see it. I was wrong and she never got to leave the room. Romney nailed The Obomination's but to the wall. :supergrin:

GAFinch
10-03-2012, 21:27
The President seemed helpless without a teleprompter and just not used to answering difficult answers after years of coddling by the media. He kept looking to the moderator for help, but to little avail because Romney largely took control of the debate.

JFrame
10-03-2012, 21:33
Wow Obama got spanked

Yes, he did!

callihan_44
10-03-2012, 21:43
I think libs over at the huff po are about to jump off the 9th floor after that debate :rofl: spend some time reading the comments has made my day

FFR Spyder GT
10-03-2012, 22:02
I guess y'all watched a different debate than the rest of the world watched.

JFrame
10-03-2012, 22:05

:rofl::rofl:

For a moment, memories of Baghdad Bob came flashing back... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/biggrin.gif

10-03-2012, 22:07

Really? Tell us why are the libs having a melt down on MSNBC among others?

DOC44
10-03-2012, 22:08

:rofl:......... 25% said obama won.... you must be one of the 25%... that ain't the rest of the world.

Doc44

countrygun
10-03-2012, 22:13

HAahahaha

even the liberal news polls have it at better than 2-1 Romney.

You must really be out there

Does the Disorient Express have any stops in reality on it's schedule?

JFrame
10-03-2012, 22:19
You must really be out there

Does the Disorient Express have any stops in reality on it's schedule?

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/rofl.gifhttp://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/rofl2.gifhttp://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/rofl.gif

GAFinch
10-03-2012, 22:20
Not a single pro-O comment on FB.

JFrame
10-03-2012, 22:22
Not a single pro-O comment on FB.

It looks like the generic talking point from the Democrats will be that Obama was too busy running the country to study up for the debate, and that the weight of office may have tired him as well.

Given the physical and mental duress he is under, I think it is incumbent upon us to send him on a long, long, looonnnnnnng vacation...

unit1069
10-03-2012, 22:37
Tonight was a sea change. After the debate I watched the liberal "reporter" Candy Crowley changing course and pinning spinmeister David Axelrod down by repeatedly asking him, "What went wrong, David".

At every turn Axelrod tried repeating Obama's talking points and Crowley wouldn't have any of it. If CNN is starting to turn on Obama (and I read that its investigation into the Libyan assassinations are straightforward) we may hopefully see the beginning of the Obama Media meltdown.

So now the big question is who among the Radical Left mainstream media will be the first person to demand answers to the Libyan assassinations, Fast and Furious, the suppression of military votes, and a number of other scandals.

stsai465
10-03-2012, 22:51
Normally debates are back-and-forth, give-and-take affairs, with both candidates fairly well-prepared. Not this time; this was an old-fashioned wood shed beating. Anyone who thinks Obama was anything but humiliated wasn't watching very carefully.

Think I'm biased? Take a look around the Twitterworld; none of the below people are who I would consider right-wing extremists:

Bill Maher: "I can't believe I'm saying this, but Obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter"

Chris Matthew: "What was Romney doing, he was winning!"

Michael Moore: "This is what happens when u pick John Kerry as your debate coach."

Peter Beinart: "Can david axelrod call a timeout?"

David Gregory: "One hour in Romney is far more energetic and aggressive than the President."

Andrew Sullivan: "How is closing statement so f---ing sad, confused and lame? He choked. He lost."

Kirishiac
10-03-2012, 23:13
This debate was on the KEY issue and a lot of people watched and it will change some minds. However, Obama will not be as unprepared for the second one. Romney needs to keep the momentum.

kirgi08
10-03-2012, 23:20
:woohoo:

ChuteTheMall
10-03-2012, 23:21
"He's trying to talk to a chainsaw."--James Carville, CNN

http://imageshack.us/a/img7/8418/greenchainsawe.gif

Jerry
10-03-2012, 23:44
No we watched the same debate. You're just in denial. Or as with most liberals your emotions have overruled your logic. Or you've never known what logic is.

CAcop
10-03-2012, 23:50
My local rag's online poll has Romeny winning it by a significant margin. My county is only slightly less liberal than SF. 3/4 of the people voted for Obama last time.

greentriple
10-04-2012, 00:05
I'm a progressive, a social liberal and fiscal conservative, registered independent. Obama got spanked. All the above conservative analysis (well most) are right.

If you are for Obama and did not see that, well, keep drinking.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

MotoGlock
10-04-2012, 00:45
Proud of Romney !

IvanVic
10-04-2012, 01:01
Romney was perfect.

G19G20
10-04-2012, 01:06
Obama wasn't aggressive because he didn't need to be. Romney has been burying himself lately, with the help of the media. He was decent in tonite's debate and definitely won. The thing is, he should have. If you can't beat Obama on an economic debate right now then you don't deserve to be the GOP nominee. Im not overjoyed by what I saw tonite from either candidate but as far as technical debating goes Romney won. I just wish they would spend more time digging into issues instead of just platitudes and jokes though.

kirgi08
10-04-2012, 02:17
:animlol:

kirgi08
10-04-2012, 02:19
Some one seems ta be doing a wee of damage control.'08. :whistling:

kirgi08
10-04-2012, 02:25
Obama wasn't aggressive because he didn't need to be. Romney has been burying himself lately, with the help of the media. He was decent in tonites debate and definitely won. The thing is, he should have. If you can't beat Obama on an economic debate right now then you don't deserve to be the GOP nominee. I'm not overjoyed by what I saw tonite from either candidate but as far as technical debating goes Romney won. I just wish they would spend more time digging into issues instead of just platitudes and jokes though.

A PaulBot schilling fer Obama.Irony,this has it.'08. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Big Mad Dawg
10-04-2012, 03:48
A PaulBot schilling fer Obama.Irony,this has it.'08. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are we surprised? G19G20 was slurping the obama kool-aid before Ron crawled away from his campaign.

Goaltender66
10-04-2012, 05:34

Thanks for confirming my suspicions about your lack of intellectual honesty.

ModGlock17
10-04-2012, 06:00

Very good point!

Performance consistent with your observation.

I'm truly optimistic in the future of our country, that good and capable men still are available and willing to lead this country.

Fed Five Oh
10-04-2012, 06:06
I guess y'all watched a different debate than the rest of the world watched.We watched the same one that Chris Matthews watched.

Thanks for reminding us that you have zero credibility.

JFrame
10-04-2012, 06:16
We watched the same one that Chris Matthews watched.

Yes -- but is that zero with a 4.5% margin of error...?

:whistling:

Goaltender66
10-04-2012, 06:36

Here you go, Spyder:

Air Supply I'm all out of love - YouTube

wmodavis
10-04-2012, 09:34
"It was hard to tell Wednesday night if it was President Obama on stage or Clint Eastwood’s empty chair."

Cavalry Doc
10-04-2012, 09:46

For a moment, memories of Baghdad Bob came flashing back... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/biggrin.gif

That's what I was thinking.

Raptor5
10-04-2012, 09:52

........ and you just might be a student of the deaf and blind school down the block!

Line of the night was when the Obamao accused Romney of giving 2.8 billion to those awful evil oil drilling companies. Romney countered with "Well, lets see. You gave 90 BILLION to green energy firms like Solyndra, most of whom are now out of business. That would be about 50 years worth of what I gave the oil companies. I have a friend who thinks you want to pick winners and losers, but you only seem to pick losers!"

............ I was roaring when this exchange was over. Obama could say or do nothing except look down at his notes like a whipped dog.

robertoh
10-04-2012, 09:55
I liked the way Romney used Joe Bidens"the middle class has been buried the past four years",against Zero.Nice one Mitt.
What's really got the Dems.,panties in a wad today is the fact that Romney showed Obama for what he really is,an empty suit. But of course our Countries enemies new that when Obama made his apology tours right after taking office.

nursetim
10-04-2012, 09:58
Yeah he lost, but the women voters still think he's cute. :upeyes:

sbhaven
10-04-2012, 10:27
We watched the same one that Chris Matthews watched.

It was the same debate Rachael Maddow watched and even she couldn't say that Obama won. The best that Obama cheerleader could manage was 'i personally do not know who won this debate.,' and to blame the debate format and liberal Jim Lehrer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

brickboy240
10-04-2012, 10:30
One thing shines through....the emperor has no clothes!

Obama...when he is away from his teleprompter and throngs of admirers is an absolute mess.

I was surprised at how bad he did, but how do you sell this economy we are in right now?

-brickboy240

series1811
10-04-2012, 10:38

Don't you ever get tired of trying to prop Onothing up?

GAFinch
10-04-2012, 11:47
"It was hard to tell Wednesday night if it was President Obama on stage or Clint Eastwood’s empty chair."

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/0/2/8/9/0/9/2/romney-schools-empty-chair-obama-89340788656.jpeg#romney%20schools%20empty%20chair%20obama%20

GWSHARK
10-04-2012, 12:05
http://naturalist.tryonfriends.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Opossum.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_psnA6a5fY5A/S7owjnnQLII/AAAAAAAABF0/3K0ZV_RbTI4/s1600/possum.jpg

:wavey:

countrygun
10-04-2012, 12:48
Yes -- but is that zero with a 4.5% margin of error...?

:whistling:

:supergrin::rofl::rofl:

Goaltender66
10-04-2012, 13:06

Grief, stage three.

brickboy240
10-04-2012, 13:10
wait till the debate that features foreign policy....

Obama's Arab Spring...the Lybian Embassy fiasco...Europe's implosion...Fast & Furious...it ought to be a dandy! LOL

Really...what WILL he point to as a positive achievement other than bin Laden is dead?

LOL

10-04-2012, 13:48
http://naturalist.tryonfriends.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Opossum.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_psnA6a5fY5A/S7owjnnQLII/AAAAAAAABF0/3K0ZV_RbTI4/s1600/possum.jpg

The implication is that Obama is playing possum, huh.

Is that the new talking point?

Here's the reality:

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2498/3957378904_7c8817769b_z.jpg

JFrame
10-04-2012, 13:49

Obama's Arab Spring...the Lybian Embassy fiasco...Europe's implosion...Fast & Furious...it ought to be a dandy! LOL

Really...what WILL he point to as a positive achievement other than bin Laden is dead?

LOL

OBL will be the "Grandmother" of that debate... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/biggrin.gif

BLACKMAGICK
10-04-2012, 13:49
What's that supposed to mean shark? Obama was "playing possum"?

Puhleeeeeease.

A picture is worth a thousand words...in this case...even more...

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee23/FzSBLACKMAGICK/AfterDebate.jpg

G19G20
10-04-2012, 14:06

What? Who's shilling?

You guys apparently are incapable of looking at a debate in politically objective terms, without regard to partisan or candidate biases. Why is it so inappropriate on this forum to ever discuss politics as a observational science instead of as a partisan crusade? I made an observation and one that most people would agree with and suddenly that's shilling for Obama? Please. My guy lost and I don't support either nominee so Im past the point of playing the "rah rah go team" card and now am firmly in interested observer status.

LOL

He won't be able to point to much of anything since he's been the same as GWB in that regard (and most others). Obama's plan will be to tread water and wait for Romney to inevitably state in some form that he wants to attack Iran and that's all Obama will need. As long as the GOP continues with this war party stuff (that doesn't appeal to crossovers and indy voters), Obama won't need to say much of substance at all. He's already great at that so no big stretch. Hey Mitt, want to win? Go up there in the next debate and state clearly in common terms that you will not participate in any military action against Iran as President.

BLACKMAGICK
10-04-2012, 14:30
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee23/FzSBLACKMAGICK/Emperor.jpg

10-04-2012, 14:38
What? Who's shilling?

You guys apparently are incapable of looking at a debate in politically objective terms, without regard to partisan or candidate biases. Why is it so inappropriate on this forum to ever discuss politics as a observational science instead of as a partisan crusade? I made an observation and one that most people would agree with and suddenly that's shilling for Obama? Please. My guy lost and I don't support either nominee so Im past the point of playing the "rah rah go team" card and now am firmly in interested observer status.

He won't be able to point to much of anything since he's been the same as GWB in that regard (and most others). Obama's plan will be to tread water and wait for Romney to inevitably state in some form that he wants to attack Iran and that's all Obama will need. As long as the GOP continues with this war party stuff (that doesn't appeal to crossovers and indy voters), Obama won't need to say much of substance at all. He's already great at that so no big stretch. Hey Mitt, want to win? Go up there in the next debate and state clearly in common terms that you will not participate in any military action against Iran as President.
Obama doesn't have clean hands.

Obama has been having a covert war in Yemen and admitted to an act of war with the Stuxnet. Then there's Libya and the lies surrounding it. All this warmongering from a Nobel Peace Prize winner.

ERASER
10-04-2012, 16:31
Romney showed up for a debate.
Obama showed up and voted "Present".

countrygun
10-04-2012, 16:48

That is a very clear summary.

Fed Five Oh
10-04-2012, 16:52
Obama showed up and voted "Present".Speaking of showing up, I haven't seen Flintlocker since the debate.

I hope she didn't attempt to hurt herself after that dose of reality that 30 second sound bites, edited by the MSM, aren't enough to sustain a fraud like 0bama in a 90 minute debate.

G19G20
10-04-2012, 16:59
Obama doesn't have clean hands.

Obama has been having a covert war in Yemen and admitted to an act of war with the Stuxnet. Then there's Libya and the lies surrounding it. All this warmongering from a Nobel Peace Prize winner.

Im well aware of all of this and more and is precisely a reason that I don't support Obama either. He's as big an interventionist as GWB was. Support of non-intervention policies is not partisan. Foreign policy is a big sticking point to the Paulites and both O and R fail miserably.

Jerry
10-04-2012, 17:25

That has to be the best descriptor I've heard yet. :thumbsup: :cheers:

jdavionic
10-04-2012, 17:30

I think he looked more like a delusional narcissistic community organizer who aspires to be a supreme worldly fascist leader.

jdavionic
10-04-2012, 17:38
What's that supposed to mean shark? Obama was "playing possum"?

Puhleeeeeease.

A picture is worth a thousand words...in this case...even more...

I sure hope Romney's secret service is prepared to handle that

HexHead
10-04-2012, 17:42
I think libs over at the huff po are about to jump off the 9th floor after that debate :rofl: spend some time reading the comments has made my day

The truly delusional are at democraticunderground.com.

madbaumer
10-04-2012, 17:50
I actually feel sorry for PRESBO, on the day that he should have been with his wife celebrating their 20th anniversary, he chose to have his butt spanked on national TV with his wife in attendance for 1-1/2 hours by another grown man.

nursetim
10-04-2012, 18:02
I support Romney reluctantly because he ain't barry and that is the only reason. I don't think they are substantially opposed to one another's actual agendas, at least not for me. I was a Paul supporter until I realized his foreign policies would have gotten us into trouble and he would have been a lame duck president at best because no one freaking likes the man and his tendency for seeking the truth. So I am voting for Romney as the lesser of 2 evils.

I do not read G19G20 as being for anyone. I think he is trying to be objective. Why I do not know. Even if you are vehimately pro choice, you still can not vote for the incumbent based solely on his economic record. Unless, of course you are female and barry sends your heart all a flutter.

nursetim
10-04-2012, 18:03
I actually feel sorry for PRESBO, on the day that he should have been with his wife celebrating their 20th anniversary, he chose to have his butt spanked on national TV with his wife in attendance for 1-1/2 hours by another grown man.

You don't suppose he's on the down low, do you?

kirgi08
10-04-2012, 18:03

juggy4711
10-04-2012, 18:44

You're a f'ing moron. An absolutely pathetic piece of trash the world has no use for. And I have nothing polite to say about Romney.

nursetim
10-04-2012, 18:52
You're a f'ing moron. An absolutely pathetic piece of trash the world has no use for. And I have nothing polite to say about Romney.

Now don't keep it all in and tie yourself up in knots. Just let it all out. You will do yourself an injury and an infraction.:supergrin:

Flag on the play, fifteen minutes penalty box, juggy. Two free throws after taking one base. First down.

Did I hit all the sports?:dunno:

Jerry
10-04-2012, 18:56

:rofl: Another Liberal meltdown because his BOY had his arss handed to him. :rofl:

Jerry
10-04-2012, 19:01
You don't suppose he's on the down low, do you?

It's probably that or kill himself. God knows I'd have to eat a bullet if woke up after a drunk next to it. :rofl:

nursetim
10-04-2012, 19:25

Maybe that is what Warf is looking so pissed about?

DOC44
10-04-2012, 19:32
anybody remember watching Sanford and Son...... SUUUCKA.

:rofl:

Doc44

kirgi08
10-04-2012, 19:33
Dang Jerry.'08. :animlol:

jdavionic
10-04-2012, 20:32
anybody remember watching Sanford and Son...... SUUUCKA.

:rofl:

Doc44

Yep...used to watch it all the time. Striking similarities...
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2009/12/2/129042709347482750.jpg

BLACKMAGICK
10-04-2012, 23:47
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee23/FzSBLACKMAGICK/Image_577.jpg

BLACKMAGICK
10-04-2012, 23:48
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee23/FzSBLACKMAGICK/224533_393288257409648_2123296854_n.jpg

BLACKMAGICK
10-04-2012, 23:53
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee23/FzSBLACKMAGICK/420889_393328417405632_435753607_n.jpg

BLACKMAGICK
10-04-2012, 23:54
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee23/FzSBLACKMAGICK/601397_10151185098394474_1381349960_n.jpg

QNman
10-05-2012, 00:49
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee23/FzSBLACKMAGICK/420889_393328417405632_435753607_n.jpg

JFrame
10-05-2012, 04:58
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee23/FzSBLACKMAGICK/224533_393288257409648_2123296854_n.jpg

Those are great -- thanks for posting! :cheers:

GWSHARK
10-05-2012, 10:32

Now thats comedy... I don't care who you are.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GAFinch
10-05-2012, 17:09
Brace yourselves for the media backlash against Romney for humiliating the Anointed One and for exposing their lies to the people. It's gonna be nasty.

Fed Five Oh
10-05-2012, 17:15
You'll be hearing the word Mormon alot more from now on, just watch and listen.

glockman66
10-06-2012, 00:27
Your not going to believe the cover of the New Yorker magazine. Makes Clint Eastwood sort of a seer/psychic/soothsayer/oracle.:rofl::rofl::supergrin::supergrin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2213662/New-Yorker-channels-Clint-Eastwood-depicting-Barack-Obama-podium-chair-it.html
Mitt Romney and the empty PODIUM: New Yorker magazine cover pokes fun at Obama's disaster debate (with apologies to Clint Eastwood)
By Toby Harnden
PUBLISHED:17:26 EST, 5 October 2012| UPDATED: 17:45 EST, 5 October 2012

DOC44
10-06-2012, 00:38
Your not going to believe the cover of the New Yorker magazine. Makes Clint Eastwood sort of a seer/psychic/soothsayer/oracle.:rofl::rofl::supergrin::supergrin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2213662/New-Yorker-channels-Clint-Eastwood-depicting-Barack-Obama-podium-chair-it.html
Mitt Romney and the empty PODIUM: New Yorker magazine cover pokes fun at Obama's disaster debate (with apologies to Clint Eastwood)
By Toby Harnden

Wow, obama can't even vote present now.

Doc44

Snowman92D
10-06-2012, 04:56
Das racist. :supergrin:

IvanVic
10-06-2012, 05:29
Dennis Miller is awesome.

series1811
10-06-2012, 05:38
Wow, obama can't even vote present now.

Doc44

And, that's another good point that was ignored by everyone who is trying to explain why Obama looks like he doesn't have a clue.

Obama was about as mediocre a State Senator and U.S. Senator as you could ever find an example of. Who would hire someone without taking what they had done into account in other jobs, and what they had accomplished, just because they could give a good speech?

Not any businesses that planned on thriving.

JFrame
10-06-2012, 08:26

By Toby Harnden

Hmmm...Looks like The New Yorker isn't ascribing to the leftist mantra that Eastwood was a senile, rambling old fool... :whistling: