Obama supporters and deficit/math [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama supporters and deficit/math

.264 magnum
10-03-2012, 21:08
How freaking hysterical is it to hear Obama sycophants talk about Romney's tax plan math not adding up....while their guy has run up all time deficits yoy. So they say Romney's math does not work. While we metaphysically know Obama's math does not add up.

CitizenOfDreams
10-03-2012, 22:07
Obama supporters probably know more about meth than math.

.264 magnum
10-03-2012, 22:22
Obama supporters probably know more about meth than math.

Likely so.

JW1178
10-03-2012, 23:37
What is really funny is to hear how Obama defended his deficite spending arguing that he has cut spending and balanced the budget.

Dennis in MA
10-04-2012, 07:20
Romney's math works awesome. Cut taxes on business, let business grow, reduce U/E and . . . MORE TAX REVENUE! It can't be more simple than that.

Rom-meister tossing Simpson-Bowles back in Obama's face was great. I actually LOL'd at it.

HalfHazzard
10-05-2012, 06:52
If you watched the debate, one thing that stuck out to me (among the others) was Obama's "savings" from Iraq and Afghanistan.

In the debate, as well what he commonly states, he said savings from Iraq and Afghanistan will be used for education, research, blah blah... Everything under the sun to help chil'ren.

He also said in the debate that Iraq and Afghanistan have been "paid for by credit card."

Again, a problem with America, is that NOT spending money YOU DON'T HAVE is not "SAVINGS." The sheeple don't get it, we don't teach economics or common sense in the schools.

Cali-Glock
10-05-2012, 06:59
What made me wretch was BOTH of those SOBs pushing Federal education spending! The Federal Govt should not be in the business of education, or in the business of controlling states by giving them Federal money with strings attached. (this is what it is really all about the Feds controlling states with their $$ - end it all.)