"Liberals throw hissy fit over Obama debate performance" [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : "Liberals throw hissy fit over Obama debate performance"

LASTRESORT20
10-03-2012, 22:59
"On television and on Twitter, President Obama’s most `fervent liberal backers` in the media lamented the president’s performance in the first presidential debate in Denver, Colo.
“i can’t believe i’m saying this, but Obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter,” liberal comedian Bill Maher, who donated $1 million dollars to a pro-Obama super PAC, said in a tweet (https://twitter.com/billmaher/status/253680489850892289).
“Obama made a lot of great points tonight. Unfortunately, `most of them were for Romney` ” he said (https://twitter.com/billmaher/status/253681591723892737) in another tweet.
Liberal MSNBC host Chris Matthews, who once declared he had a tingle go up his leg from merely listening to a speech from President Obama, had a similar assessment.
“What was Romney doing tonight, he was winning,” Matthews declared. “If he gets five more of these nights, forget it.”
Matthews’ colleague, liberal MSNBC host Ed Schultz, agreed."
:supergrin:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/03/liberals-throw-hissy-fit-over-obama-debate-performance/

:crying:

countrygun
10-03-2012, 23:02
I heard some liberals trying to say "the moderator wasn't bein fair to Obama"

OMG now that has to be the observation of a severely desperate mind.

ChuteTheMall
10-03-2012, 23:11
James Carville said this and more on CNN:".... President Obama came in, he wanted to have a conversation. It takes two people to have a conversation. Mitt Romney came in with a chainsaw. He’s trying to talk to a chainsaw.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/04/carville-mitt-romney-came-with-a-chainsaw/#ixzz28ItwfvtN

http://imageshack.us/a/img7/8418/greenchainsawe.gif

kirgi08
10-03-2012, 23:13
:animlol:

Barcroft
10-04-2012, 00:32
Using The View for debate prep is unwise.

engineer151515
10-04-2012, 04:31
Note to Matthews

If Obama gets four more years, we can all forget it.

JFrame
10-04-2012, 04:43

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Eye candy..." :supergrin:

Goaltender66
10-04-2012, 05:37
I heard some liberals trying to say "the moderator wasn't bein fair to Obama"

OMG now that has to be the observation of a severely desperate mind.

Last stat I saw showed Obama had four more minutes than Romney to speak.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

JFrame
10-04-2012, 05:45

The moderator let Romney speak???

The unfairness is overwhelming!!!

:whistling:

Goaltender66
10-04-2012, 05:48
The moderator let Romney speak???

The unfairness is overwhelming!!!

:whistling:

Yep, that argument that The President Of The United States needs more help and protection from a debate moderator is going to be super effective.

Rabid Rabbit
10-04-2012, 05:52
I was concerned that obama intentionally performed poorly so he can come back on later debates. yeah I know a bit of a stretch but given the DNC was really working to lower expectations for obama.... Anyway I don't think so now, when the MSM are given their instructions by the DNC everybody uses the same words, not this time. Maybe dumbo really did screw the pooch.

As to the accusation that dumbo spoke four minutes longer than romney that is shear nonsense. If you take out the uuuhhhhsss, uuummm, aaaahhh and dead silence obama spoke at least 20 minutes less than romney.

ModGlock17
10-04-2012, 05:55
James Carville said this and more on CNN:

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/04/carville-mitt-romney-came-with-a-chainsaw/#ixzz28ItwfvtN

http://imageshack.us/a/img7/8418/greenchainsawe.gif

I'm going to vote for "Chain Saw" Romney. He's thoroughly convinced me that he has a realistic grasp of the nation's problems like knowing the back of his hand, and a much better collaborative way of solving them.

Trew2Life
10-04-2012, 05:56
Advantage: Romney
but he's still down a set.

Faulkner
10-04-2012, 05:56
I was concerned that obama intentionally performed poorly . . .

Yeah, now Obama has him right where Romney wants him. :upeyes:

AtlantaR6
10-04-2012, 06:04

That's what is unfair, he should have had 4 minutes LESS to reduce the amount of stupidity coming from his mouth.

callihan_44
10-04-2012, 06:20
obama has been coddled by the press for the past 3-1/2 yrs and has not had to answer for his actions....obama has been in a protective bubble and was let out shortly and exposed....kinda hard for the press to filter the message when romney is pointing out the failures on live national tv that I guarantee the average person is hearing for the first time.

JFrame
10-04-2012, 06:20
It might be interesting to view the transcript of the debate and see how little Obama actually spoke if you eliminate the word "grandmother"...

ModGlock17
10-04-2012, 06:30
obama has been coddled by the press for the past 3-1/2 yrs and has not had to answer for his actions....obama has been in a protective bubble and was let out shortly and exposed....kinda hard for the press to filter the message when romney is pointing out the failures on live national tv that I guarantee the average person is hearing for the first time.

He's like a fruit protected by the orchard keeper (MSM) that it is so riped for Romney's picking.

pugman
10-04-2012, 06:40
Supposedly a battleground state...O is here today as a matter of fact.

I didn't watch the debate; however, news sources (i.e. the radio station I listen to) are reporting this.

2/3's of Wisconsinites feel Romney won the debate

Obama still carries a double digit lead amongst registered voters

Proof the average american voter IS stupid.

sbhaven
10-04-2012, 06:41

There are times when it's best to simply remain silent and let your opponent sink himself with his own words and actions. Last night was a good example of that.

It also doesn't help when you have an extremely liberal moderator who is blatantly trying to save you from your narcissistic self on national TV and you tell him; "you may want to move on to another topic, Jim".
:rofl:

Brucev
10-04-2012, 07:48
Hum... Romney is no giant. But it sounds like the demokrats sent a boy ... with no rocks. When David faced his giant, he did better.

Syclone538
10-04-2012, 09:21
Supposedly a battleground state...O is here today as a matter of fact.

I didn't watch the debate; however, news sources (i.e. the radio station I listen to) are reporting this.

2/3's of Wisconsinites feel Romney won the debate

Obama still carries a double digit lead amongst registered voters

Proof the average american voter IS stupid.

I think most people have already decided who they will vote for. I know I have.

If Obama had clearly won the debate, would be be planning on voting for him?

cowboywannabe
10-04-2012, 09:33
nothing matters except the voting.......Mitt isnt going to sway educated voters, they already know obama is inept. Mitt cant spend time talking about details of his plan to people whom wont understand it anyway. he needs to convince the uneducated folks whom arent as dependent on the government for rent money that he is the man they should vote for lest they sink lower into society than they already are.

wmodavis
10-04-2012, 09:41
Maybe they're finally getting a real up close look at him.

robertoh
10-04-2012, 09:59
The Dems.,are in a tizzy that America seen the real Obama last night.

Bren
10-04-2012, 10:00
“i can’t believe i’m saying this, but Obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter,” liberal comedian Bill Maher, who donated $1 million dollars to a pro-Obama super PAC, said in a tweet (https://twitter.com/billmaher/status/253680489850892289).

He "can't believe he's saying" the thing Obama is best known for just happens to be true?:upeyes: Once again, he provves what an idiot he is.

LASTRESORT20
10-04-2012, 10:00

:supergrin::supergrin::supergrin:

robertoh
10-04-2012, 10:01
He sure didn't look like "eye candy"last night.

LASTRESORT20
10-04-2012, 10:07

Amen brother....no he didnt!:supergrin:

He looked like a spoiled-rotten hurt,confused desperate leftist organizer.

Goaltender66
10-04-2012, 10:11
Debate in Body Language - YouTube

sbhaven
10-04-2012, 10:15
Nor did he look like the smartest guy in the room. Which is heart breaking for Progressives.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

series1811
10-04-2012, 10:42

This.

It's like preparing for a major league baseball game by practicing with a junior high softball team.

"We don't understand. Obama was hitting Whoopie's softballs out of the park. Roy Halladay just got lucky. We think something must be wrong with the bat they gave him."

JFrame
10-04-2012, 10:45
Nor did he look like the smartest guy in the room. Which is heart breaking for Progressives.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

You know...For at least the last year -- and perhaps much longer -- no leftist has been pushing the notion that Obama is "brilliant." I guess they finally decided to pitch that particular narrative in the round file.

Vic777
10-04-2012, 10:50
I thought his Trump remark was rather Gay.

Bren
10-05-2012, 05:00
We should ask flintlocker what he thinks about the debate...

...but he hasn't posted a word on Glock Talk since 9:03 Wednesday. Didn't the debate start at 9:00 Wednesday?:rofl::rofl:

callihan_44
10-05-2012, 06:05
I think most people have already decided who they will vote for. I know I have.

If Obama had clearly won the debate, would be be planning on voting for him?

you would be surprised at how many people who thought they knew romney(through the prism of the press) who changed their mind after watching the debate...the hardcore leftist and rightwing will never budge.

IndyGunFreak
10-05-2012, 06:26
I finally had a chance to watch the debate last night. There were so many times while Obama was talking, that Mitt just had this huge grin on his face like, "Buddy, you just walked into what I wanted to say"...lol

Reading DU after the debates was hilarious. There are some who have accepted reality, that Obama got creamed. There is the fringe over there who swear Obama killed Romney, and that Romney lied about.. everything.

CitizenOfDreams
10-05-2012, 08:53
We should ask flinlocker what he thinks about the debate...

...but he hasn't posted a word on Glock Talk since 9:03 Wednesday. Didn't the debate start at 9:00 Wednesday?:rofl::rofl:

Are you suggesting that Flintlocker is Obama's secret identity? :shocked:

Diesel McBadass
10-05-2012, 08:57
I finally had a chance to watch the debate last night. There were so many times while Obama was talking, that Mitt just had this huge grin on his face like, "Buddy, you just walked into what I wanted to say"...lol

Reading DU after the debates was hilarious. There are some who have accepted reality, that Obama got creamed. There is the fringe over there who swear Obama killed Romney, and that Romney lied about.. everything.

you can read DU? that site is so poorly set up that even trolling it wasn't fun

cowboywannabe
10-05-2012, 11:33
if obama loses the election im sure it will still be Bush's fault.

countrygun
10-05-2012, 12:26

Michelle ? It's very possible.

pugman
10-05-2012, 13:00
if obama loses the election im sure it will still be Bush's fault.

You and I agree on a lot of stuff.

I know people like to use this as a punchline- just like open carry would have prevented this.

Objectively, Bush polarized this country to such an extreme the Democrats could have run an empty chair (:supergrin:) and it would have won. Obama has continued keeping the divide alive.

If Obama loses, and its Bush's fault, he is just reversing the mistake he made four years ago in he handed the election to the Democrats on a silver platter in the 1st place. Obama may be driving the country off the cliff...but Bush bought the car, gased it up and threw him the keys.

At some point Republicans have to admit (just like Democrats need to with Obama) the Bush administration was a failure.

Bren
10-05-2012, 13:19

Well...

Flintlocker's ability to rationally debate a point here...

Obama's performance in the presidential debate...

I can't be the only one to see the similarity.:whistling: