Upstate SC GTers - Anyone got Northland Cable Phone and Internet [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Upstate SC GTers - Anyone got Northland Cable Phone and Internet

SC Tiger
10-04-2012, 09:18
I have been considering changing my home phone and internet from Bellsouth to Northland Cable, but keeping Dish Network for TV. Does anyone here have Northland Cable (Upstate SC is where they tend to operate) phone and intenet?

They advertise their service as being $49.95/month but I'm wondering if that is a "real cost." I think my phone now should be around $70/month but when all of the fees, taxes and other BS is added it comes up to $80. Is cable phone and internet the same way?

I wanted to ask a few people before I called them.

Thanks.

DaleGribble
10-04-2012, 12:29
I have been considering changing my home phone and internet from Bellsouth to Northland Cable, but keeping Dish Network for TV. Does anyone here have Northland Cable (Upstate SC is where they tend to operate) phone and intenet?

They advertise their service as being $49.95/month but I'm wondering if that is a "real cost." I think my phone now should be around $70/month but when all of the fees, taxes and other BS is added it comes up to $80. Is cable phone and internet the same way?

I wanted to ask a few people before I called them.

Thanks.

Had it for awhile but ditched them. Absolute worst customer service I've ever seen and the promised speeds never even came close to the real speed. This was about seven years ago so things may have changed since then.