Should this police sergeant be punished for her risque photos? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Should this police sergeant be punished for her risque photos?

fnfalman
10-04-2012, 10:52
http://www.click2houston.com/news/HPD-sergeant-in-hot-water-over-naked-pictures/-/1735978/16807762/-/nh8kkhz/-/index.html

She's being investigated by Internal Affairs and may have her career attenuated.

WTF, over, Texas? You people scared of sexy women and their bodies?

Dennis in MA
10-04-2012, 10:59
It's because she's taking racy photos after her sex change operation.

Nice bod, but THAT'S A MAN, BABY! YEAH!

jtull7
10-04-2012, 11:00
IMHO, most men are scared of self-actuated, strong, sexy older women.

skew12
10-04-2012, 11:02
If its done legally then there should be no problems with her doing it.

SGT278ACR
10-04-2012, 11:06
She didn't do anything wrong. I'd break the law right in front of her just to get her to touch me! :rofl:

JohnBT
10-04-2012, 11:12
I would have thought a 20-year department vet would have known better than to post over 100 pics on a modeling web site. Of course they're going to investigate. They're probably still looking at the bondage poses. ;)

"Department policy states that "employees shall exhibit professional conduct at all times and shall not engage in any activity, including unlawful activity that would degrade or bring disrespect upon the employee or the department.""

nursetim
10-04-2012, 11:15
No, she should take a rip, maybe 3days and depending on how strong a leader, if she is a so-so leader, lose a stripe.

"You have the right to remain silent. Hey, I've seen you naked." Also hurts her credibility in court I'm afraid. I'm also afraid we, as a society, are not so advanced as to think showing the naked body is no big deal.

vart
10-04-2012, 11:16
Does posting nude photos of yourself online violate this wording of the department's policy?

"Employees shall exhibit professional conduct at all times and shall not engage in any activity, including unlawful activity that would degrade or bring disrespect upon the employee or the department."

Does advertising yourself as a nude model available for hire exhibit professional conduct for a police officer?

Gallium
10-04-2012, 11:24
Not sure what the hubbub is about. Punishment infers trangression/crime.

Was her behavior legal? Socially acceptable? Does it compromise her ability to enforce the law? Does it hamper her dept or society at large in any way?

janice6
10-04-2012, 11:27
She should be punished.....again........and again......and again...... she's a "bad" girl.....

Goaltender66
10-04-2012, 11:28
She should be punished.....again........and again......and again...... she's a "bad" girl.....

I like the cut of your jib.

CAcop
10-04-2012, 11:28
I noticed one of the pics in that series had her in a uniform. Is that the uniform of her department? An NYPD officer lost her job 20 years ago for posing in playboy with various parts of her uniform.

In our department working outside the department without a letter approving it would get you in trouble. Does her department have such a policy.

What they seem to be investigating is CUBO. That one is going to be hard to do off duty if she is not identifiable as a police officer or specifically her department.

nursetim
10-04-2012, 11:30
Not sure what the hubbub is about. Punishment infers trangression/crime.

Was her behavior legal? Socially acceptable? Does it compromise her ability to enforce the law? Does it hamper her dept or society at large in any way?

To answer your questions:
Yes, not really, yes to some degree, not in a large way, but it still does in some way.

Mushinto
10-04-2012, 11:31
IMHO, most men are scared of self-actuated, strong, sexy older women.

Some people confuse "scared" with "repulsed."

As for the Sarge, if she did not connect herself with the PD on that page, then it is none of their business.

DanaT
10-04-2012, 11:34
Lets see, LEO dont have a problem with punching a women because he was "confused" by who sprayed him with water, but I suspect they will have an issue with what she did. Of course she didnt harm anyone so I can see why the GT LEO will be against it.

Personally, I say.."you go girl"

Maybe some people need to understand that sexuality is part of being human. Of course all the male LEO who think this is wrong and being "slutty" giving them a bad name would probably brag about bagging such a woman to their buddies. It amazing the hypocrisy that men tend to have about sex and women. Its OK for men, not OK for women.

Kilrain
10-04-2012, 11:37
I noticed one of the pics in that series had her in a uniform. Is that the uniform of her department? An NYPD officer lost her job 20 years ago for posing in playboy with various parts of her uniform.

In our department working outside the department without a letter approving it would get you in trouble. Does her department have such a policy.

What they seem to be investigating is CUBO. That one is going to be hard to do off duty if she is not identifiable as a police officer or specifically her department.

This is a good summation methinks.........

DanaT
10-04-2012, 11:45
An NYPD officer lost her job 20 years ago for posing in playboy with various parts of her uniform.

12 people were executed in 1692 in Massachusetts for witch craft.

Just because something stupid was done in the past is not justification for stupidity to be repeated in the present.

JEEPX
10-04-2012, 11:46
Looked the pictures and searched for others. If a policy is in place for such things and she violated it, then she should be fired.

Besides, I like skinny.
That is one big woman with too much junk everywhere. :D

Sent from Droid Razr Maxx using Tapatalk 2

glock_19guy1983
10-04-2012, 11:50
Very nice looking for an older lady. Department should leave her alone.