Preregistration..... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Preregistration.....

BamaTrooper
10-04-2012, 20:35
...is a good thing. :supergrin:

This year is our first match (Mobile Oct 20-21), preregistration might ease the crowding :whistling:

Glockrunner
10-05-2012, 04:47
Pre registration line goes quickly when arriving for the match. No forms to fill out, just sign the waiver and get ya stickers!

Sign in at the stages you choose and get ya business done. Soon you're on your way.

Enjoy the new experience.

But I thought "ede" did all this for you?

misunderestimated
10-05-2012, 06:16
...is a good thing. :supergrin:

This year is our first match (Mobile Oct 20-21), preregistration might ease the crowding :whistling:

Best of luck with your first event,

I love to Pre register it makes thing go smooth.

Ranger54
10-05-2012, 09:35
I always preregister

BamaTrooper
10-05-2012, 09:38
I always preregister

But are you preregistered for the Mobile match? :tongueout:

BamaTrooper
10-05-2012, 09:46
But I thought "ede" did all this for you?

I was suggesting it for other people. Hopefully I can shoot after we get the match set up on Friday.

malladus
10-08-2012, 09:38
I should be pre-registered along with Normanez and Roger this week.

malladus

Don At PC
10-08-2012, 10:26
I will be preregistering in the next day or two as soon as I make up my mind whether to shoot 4 or 5 categories.

Hoping for a great fun match, of course with Ed and Bama at the same place at the same time how could it be anything else. :faint:

Don

DEJ/FL
10-08-2012, 15:10
I pre-register with 4 catigories!:wavey:
Hoping we can shoot thru on Friday!:dunno:

Dan:cool:

SARDG
10-08-2012, 15:29
I pre-register with 4 catigories!:wavey:
Hoping we can shoot thru on Friday!:dunno:

Now wait just one minute Dan! You are a Master and Bama has laid down the 'law' (so-to-speak) - you must shoot 6 Divisions so that there are at least the 10 Masters in each Division, required for a gun win.

What Divisions are you shooting? We Masters have to stick together - and I use the Master term loosely. My 6 Division sacrifice is only for Bryan Dover's 1st place potential gun win. :faint:

DEJ/FL
10-08-2012, 15:51
My normal 4, Maj Sub, Sub, Master stock and Unlimited.

bryandover
10-08-2012, 16:49
I will do my part for six. :supergrin:

SARDG
10-08-2012, 18:37
My normal 4, Maj Sub, Sub, Master stock and Unlimited.

So... I see no Comp or HM in there... At least Bryan's doing his due diligence. Of course, he has a real bad habit of sweeping the Divisions.

ede
10-09-2012, 03:49
I preregistered Bama. When I get the money I'll send my regisrtation in for 6 divisions and 2 for Pam.

James5m
10-09-2012, 04:27
I preregistered Bama. When I get the money I'll send my regisrtation in for 6 divisions and 2 for Pam.

Overtime at Bama"s house? $$$$$$$:whistling:

SARDG
10-09-2012, 08:15
Please join us in Mobile, AL on October 20th – 21st for the SHOWDOWN AT BIG CREEK I hosted by the MOBILE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE!

There have been changes to our registration form for the return of Major Sub Division and the changes to Heavy Metal (now a standard 11 round division). You can get an updated registration form on our website at www.gssfonline.com.

You can pre-register and avoid the walk up lines by using the registration form found at www.gssfonline.com and emailing or faxing it to 770-437-4719 by Noon EST on Wednesday, October 17th. If you miss the deadline for pre-registration, bring your completed registration form and this email to the Walk-Up counter and we will waive the $10 fee. Maps to the range can be found at www.gssfonline.com under the Match Schedule section. Just click on the match link for the map!

Here's our CURRENT schedule:

Saturday, - 9:00 am - Registration opens, Shooting begins at
9:00am, Registration closes at 3:00pm

Sunday, - 9:00 am - Registration opens, Shooting begins at
9:00am, Registration closes at 2:00pm

Come out and shoot with us! Bring a new member and you and the new member will be entered in a drawing for a GLOCK pistol certificate! For details, visit 'www.gssfonline.com'.

Don't forget to take advantage of the GLOCK Armorer's services on site as a part of your member benefits when attending the match! Information on other membership benefits are posted at ‘www.gssfonline.com’ in the Hot Topics section.

We look forward to seeing you at the match!

GSSF

BamaTrooper
10-11-2012, 14:55
... we are up to 98 as of today.