Smartest president EVER [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Smartest president EVER

cowboy1964
10-04-2012, 21:22
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/here-is-a-compilation-video-of-every-uh-obama-uttered-during-debate/

He wouldn't even pass a high school speech class.

JFrame
10-05-2012, 05:49
As I mentioned on another thread yesterday, no one -- not even the most strident leftist -- seems to be pushing the narrative of Obama's "brilliance" any longer.

They used to excuse his "uh's" in the context that he was a deep and "nuanced" thinker. Now, it is more evident than ever that Obama is simply an inarticulate boob who has some gifts for reading a teleprompter, but has no facility for extemporaneous thought or communication.

callihan_44
10-05-2012, 05:56
a chris matthews trio was trying to make the case that obama is so smart that he backed away during the debate as to not appear smug :rofl:

Goaltender66
10-05-2012, 05:57
http://reason.com/blog/2012/10/04/obama-plagiarizes-own-debate-promises-fr

Obama Plagiarizes Own Debate Promises From 2008

2012: I also want to close those loopholes that are giving incentives for companies that are shipping jobs overseas. I want to provide tax breaks for companies that are investing here in the United States.

2008: Let's just be clear. What I do is I close corporate loopholes, stop providing tax cuts to corporations that are shipping jobs overseas so that we're giving tax breaks to companies that are investing here in the United States.

2012: And so the question here tonight is not where we've been but where we’re going. Governor Romney has a perspective that says if we cut taxes, skewed towards the wealthy, and roll back regulations that we’ll be better off. [...]

Are we going to double down on the top-down economic policies that helped to get us into this mess, or do we embrace a new economic patriotism that says, America does best when the middle class does best? And I'm looking forward to having that debate.

2008: Now, we also have to recognize that this is a final verdict on eight years of failed economic policies promoted by George Bush, supported by Senator McCain, a theory that basically says that we can shred regulations and consumer protections and give more and more to the most, and somehow prosperity will trickle down.

It hasn't worked. And I think that the fundamentals of the economy have to be measured by whether or not the middle class is getting a fair shake. That's why I'm running for president, and that's what I hope we're going to be talking about tonight.

More at the link

PocketProtector
10-05-2012, 06:06
Mitt shut his ass down when he started spewing his "Hate big oil subsidies of $4B

But ya gave 50 years worth to solar !!! WTF ??

I wish he had said WTF??

JFrame
10-05-2012, 06:35
a chris matthews trio was trying to make the case that obama is so smart that he backed away during the debate as to not appear smug :rofl:

SERIOUSLY...??? :dunno:

I would ask if they had any dignity or sense of shame -- but I guess these are leftists we're talking about...

JBnTX
10-05-2012, 06:57
As I mentioned on another thread yesterday, no one -- not even the most strident leftist -- seems to be pushing the narrative of Obama's "brilliance" any longer.

The debate marked a turning point in Obama's support.
Many of his supporters will use it as an excuse to dump him.

Skyhook
10-05-2012, 07:56
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/here-is-a-compilation-video-of-every-uh-obama-uttered-during-debate/

He wouldn't even pass a high school speech class.

In Chicago he'd be the highest-of-High Honors with a make-believe Nobel prize button in his Cracker Jacks.

Skyhook
10-05-2012, 08:00

Oh, he was pitying Romney? That Obama; he's such a nice fella

:animlol:

JFrame
10-05-2012, 08:26
Oh, he was pitying Romney? That Obama; he's such a nice fella

:animlol:

:rofl:

Can there be any doubt now as to why they gave him a Nobel Peace Prize...? :supergrin:

Ian Moone
10-05-2012, 08:45
The racist liberals were on the news last night explaining Obama's quandry in the debate arena.

They say ...plain and simple, white voters are put off by an angry black man. Obama had to be cautious about engaging in the debate for fear of coming off as angry. It was better to remain silent than risk alienation of voters.

Doesn't that strategy will continue to work for him.

JFrame
10-05-2012, 08:47
The racist liberals were on the news last night explaining Obama's quandry in the debate arena.

They say ...plain and simple, white voters are put off by an angry black man. Obama had to be cautious about engaging in the debate for fear of coming off as angry. It was better to remain silent than risk alienation of voters.

Wow -- I am truly surprised it took them that long to get the "racism" angle into Obama's debate debacle.

Ian Moone
10-05-2012, 08:59
Wow -- I am truly surprised it took them that long to get the "racism" angle into Obama's debate debacle.

These people are shameless. The whole "who was that on stage with me last night ...it certainly wasn't Mitt Romney" routine is actually frightening. Revisionist history has been played out many times over the years but to start suggesting that viewers shouldn't believe their own eyes only 24 hours after-the-fact is an insane revelation of what his campaign thinks of the voters. Sadly ...it will work on some.

series1811
10-05-2012, 09:02
I'll bet Obama will be the last time the Nobel committee fronts a Peace Prize to somebody. :supergrin:

Skyhook
10-05-2012, 09:10
:rofl:

Can there be any doubt now as to why they gave him a Nobel Peace Prize...? :supergrin:

Do you think there's any truth to the rumor Barry and AlGore are planning another run of the Chicago's World Fair?

GOLLY! IMAGINE what we all would learn there!

GWSHARK
10-05-2012, 10:49
As I said 4 years ago... if any one of you GURUS wish to convince me you can do better...

Post a youtube retort.

JFrame
10-05-2012, 10:52
As I said 4 years ago... if any one of you GURUS wish to convince me you can do better...

Post a youtube retort.

I guess you also want people to post their 40 times and their 30-yard completion percentages if they want to criticize Mark Sanchez? :headscratch:

GWSHARK
10-05-2012, 10:53
I guess you also want people to post their 40 times and their 30-yard completion percentages if they want to criticize Mark Sanchez? :headscratch:

YES. Or hursh they mowf!

JFrame
10-05-2012, 10:54
YES. Or hursh they mowf!

Mark Sanchez suckz and I'm still not gonna post my 40 times! :tongueout:

;)

Paul7
10-05-2012, 10:56

Hopium is a terrible drug, isn't it?

G29Reload
10-05-2012, 11:27

Al Gore went for hypoxia! :rofl:

Cavalry Doc
10-05-2012, 11:49

Post a youtube retort.

There is a very long list of people that could have done better the last 4 years. Many of us included. All you need is a functional moral compass and an ability to hire talent. O missed his chance at greatness. Jimmy carter is happy that he lived till he moved up a notch on the presidential quality rating.

GWSHARK
10-05-2012, 11:51
There is a very long list of people that could have done better the last 4 years. Many of us included. All you need is a functional moral compass and an ability to hire talent. O missed his chance at greatness. Jimmy carter is happy that he lived till he moved up a notch on the presidential quality rating.

Yeah sounds good....

Why don't you be the first to post your retort vid.

Cavalry Doc
10-05-2012, 11:58
Yeah sounds good....

Why should I? Even if you deemed me not worthy, that doesn't make Barry any better than he is

Mr Spock
10-05-2012, 12:16
Yeah sounds good....

Why do any of us need to post a retort to Obama's debate performance? I think Mitt's retort (ass-whoopin') was sufficient.

countrygun
10-05-2012, 12:59
Yeah sounds good....

I have trophies from High School debate tournaments in which I performed better than Obama did in that debate.

I also have college transcripts and I will bet my college has my admissions paperwork too.

GWSHARK
10-05-2012, 13:02
I have trophies from High School debate tournaments in which I performed better than Obama did in that debate.

I also have college transcripts and I will bet my college has my admissions paperwork too.

Ok...should be a cinch for you. Post a vid.

BuckyP
10-05-2012, 13:10

And I, uh, but, um uh, you'd uh have a um uh, harder time, getting um hiding, um uh, getting them um sealed, because, um you are uh not uh as um "transparent" as O-um-uh-bama.

:tongueout:

JFrame
10-05-2012, 13:10
Somehow, I think Obama's transcripts and other school records would be of more interest to this nation than Countrygun's...

countrygun
10-05-2012, 13:12

There is something else I need to do that and it;s the one thing I can't find,

I am afraid I have misplaced my "Give a S**T about your opinion"

I don't know where I put it:dunno:

Cavalry Doc
10-05-2012, 13:24

How is it that you can't see that we don't have to out-debate Barry, but that he has to out-debate mittens?

You want a video, this one is illustrative.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/what-was-romney-doing-he-was-winning-angry-chris-matthews-unloads-on-obama-post-debate/

JFrame
10-05-2012, 13:38
How is it that you can't see that we don't have to out-debate Barry, but that he has to out-debate mittens?

You want a video, this one is illustrative.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/what-was-romney-doing-he-was-winning-angry-chris-matthews-unloads-on-obama-post-debate/

That was great! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/lol.gifhttp://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/biggrin.gifhttp://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/rofl2.gif

Throughout that rant, Chris Matthews looked like he was trying to dislodge a particularly resistant turd... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC-hysterical.gif

Paul7
10-05-2012, 15:42
Rachel Maddow also looked ill.

:)

I've said for a long time, Romney is a FAR better candidate than McCain was. He is more articulate, more experienced in an executive capacity, and is more willing to go after Obama hard.

Cavalry Doc
10-06-2012, 05:18
Rachel Maddow also looked ill.

:)

I've said for a long time, Romney is a FAR better candidate than McCain was. He is more articulate, more experienced in an executive capacity, and is more willing to go after Obama hard.

He hasn't gone after him hard yet. I'd like to see him do that.

series1811
10-06-2012, 05:25

Well, I'm a little light in the trophy department, but I still have all my college transcripts. They are attached to the SF-86 I had to submit to get my federal job and security clearance.

(How weird to have to have a security clearance to work for a boss who couldn't get one.)

It's a good thing Obama is so smart. The debate would have really been a disaster for him otherwise. :supergrin:

Skyhook
10-06-2012, 07:31
He hasn't gone after him hard yet. I'd like to see him do that.

We may see that in debate #2.

'Bama, sposed to get all ghetto on his donkey. True colors could fly. :cool:

Cavalry Doc
10-06-2012, 08:08
We may see that in debate #2.

'Bama, sposed to get all ghetto on his donkey. True colors could fly. :cool:

One thing is sure, it's going to be fun to watch. :popcorn:

GWSHARK
10-08-2012, 11:43
Well, I'm a little light in the trophy department, but I still have all my college transcripts. They are attached to the SF-86 I had to submit to get my federal job and security clearance.

(How weird to have to have a security clearance to work for a boss who couldn't get one.)

It's a good thing Obama is so smart. The debate would have really been a disaster for him otherwise. :supergrin:

Post them up for us the review then.

whoflungdo
10-08-2012, 12:28

Post a youtube retort.

LOL..> Why would anyone here wish to convince you of anything? You are indeed a legend in your own mind...:wavey:

series1811
10-08-2012, 12:34
Post them up for us the review then.

I've done a little more than that. I've had mine examined in an SSBI.

I doubt you reviewing them would rise to that level of scrutiny.

Snowman92D
10-08-2012, 12:53
Why do any of us need to post a retort to Obama's debate performance? I think Mitt's retort (ass-whoopin') was sufficient.

Word.