Presidential debate. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Presidential debate.

okie
10-05-2012, 06:39
Turn up Governor Mitt Romney cheated, he went to Denver two days before to get ready and he was acclimated to the higher climate. obama got there like two hours before hand and wasn't acclimated to the higher climate yet, so that's why Governor Romney did better in the debate. Damn cheater anyway:upeyes::rofl::rofl:

MLM
10-05-2012, 07:45
For the amount of time obama jets around on AirForce 1 you'd think he wouldn't have any problem whatsoever.

okie
10-05-2012, 07:52
For the amount of time obama jets around on AirForce 1 you'd think he wouldn't have any problem whatsoever.

obama appears to be in hella good shape, I believe that is just an excuse :supergrin::rofl:

skeeter7
10-05-2012, 08:18
Obama has plenty of helium in his head. I'm sure the higher altitude wasn't the problem.

okie
10-05-2012, 08:40
Obama has plenty of helium in his head. I'm sure the higher altitude wasn't the problem.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

GreenDrake
10-05-2012, 09:02
Air Force One is pressurized to 8000 feet while in transit I believe. So Barry was on his A game having come down 3000 feet to get his butt whooped...tough to go head to head with an adult and no teleprompter.

JFrame
10-05-2012, 09:05
If y'all remember the "Samurai" trilogy, about Japan's legendary swordsman, Miyamoto Musashi -- in his epic duel against arch-rival Sasaki Kojiro, Musashi did the following:

- Intentionally showed up late to piss Kojiro off

- Maneuvered to keep the sun at his back at all times

- Showed up with a wooden sword (carved from a boat oar) that was longer than Kojiro's famously long katana

So I guess Romney either has seen the "Samurai" trilogy or read The Book of Five Rings... :cool:

Ian Moone
10-05-2012, 09:17
Just one more example of Barry being unprepared for the task at hand.

BuckeyePPC
10-05-2012, 11:15
If y'all remember the "Samurai" trilogy, about Japan's legendary swordsman, Miyamoto Musashi -- in his epic duel against arch-rival Sasaki Kojiro, Musashi did the following:

- Intentionally showed up late to piss Kojiro off

- Maneuvered to keep the sun at his back at all times

- Showed up with a wooden sword (carved from a boat oar) that was longer than Kojiro's famously long katana

So I guess Romney either has seen the "Samurai" trilogy or read The Book of Five Rings... :cool:

It took me a minute to figure out what Musashi was doing when he walked out into the water during the fight. It wasn't until I saw the reflected sunlight from the water to realize he was blinding his opponent. I guess Mitt's smile was so dazzling he was blinding Obama. :cool:

Obama was drinking too much of his own kool-aid and actually believed Mitt was a fool.

JFrame
10-05-2012, 11:17
It took me a minute to figure out what Musashi was doing when he walked out into the water during the fight. It wasn't until I saw the reflected sunlight from the water to realize he was blinding his opponent. I guess Mitt's smile was so dazzling he was blinding Obama. :cool:

Obama was drinking too much of his own kool-aid and actually believed Mitt was a fool.

:rofl::thumbsup:

gilfo
10-05-2012, 11:39
Just one more example of Barry being unprepared for the task at hand.

+1 you hit it right on the head

okie
10-05-2012, 12:29

Well said my friend:supergrin:

johnd
10-05-2012, 12:36
This time his handlers couldnt whisper into his ear to tell him what to say next. Thats why he spent so much time looking down, he was trying to see what they had written on his shoes to remind him. They will improve their technology before the next one, they will implant an even smaller wireless speaker into his ear and, if its a smaller venue they might even be able to reconnect his puppet animation wires to his handlers above up in the rafters.

JimP
10-05-2012, 12:41
Naw - just the brutal realization of one who realizes that affirmative action, does - indeed - have its limitations.

cowboy1964
10-05-2012, 14:39
Yeah, 5000 feet really knocks you for a loop.

And Al Gore wants us to believe him about Global Warming??

:whistling:

JLA
10-05-2012, 14:40
Turn up Governor Mitt Romney cheated, he went to Denver two days before to get ready and he was acclimated to the higher climate. obama got there like two hours before hand and wasn't acclimated to the higher climate yet

Cripe...I hope Obama doesn't have to make any critical decisions when in a higher altitude. God save us all

okie
10-05-2012, 14:49
Cripe...I hope Obama doesn't have to make any critical decisions when in a higher altitude. God save us all

You know that's right my friend:supergrin:

garyjandfamily
10-05-2012, 15:12
Air Force One is pressurized to 8000 feet while in transit I believe. So Barry was on his A game having come down 3000 feet to get his butt whooped...tough to go head to head with an adult and no teleprompter.

I would have thought that Obama's college years would have prepared him for being 'high'!

Landmonster
10-05-2012, 15:17
Romney is a super smart and talented guy. Also, he did a mountain of prep-work for this debate, and his other past debates. He also had debate coaches.

Obama probably just tried to "phone it in", and rely on his supposed fame and "razzle-dazzle appeal" with the audience. After he actually did poorly in the debate, the libs started panicking and began coming up with any excuse they could think of - "He was too busy!" "He wasn't acclimated to the altitude!" "The moderator didn't control Romney well enough!" etc.

It's all a joke. Obama is simply A) Lazy, and B) Unqualified to speak on most of these topics.

Let's not forget that Obama had more talking-time than Romney. He simply lost.

PocketProtector
10-05-2012, 15:22

And there lies the prOblem. Are you saying Tingly Chris isn't an adult???:crying:

PocketProtector
10-05-2012, 15:24
Yeah, 5000 feet really knocks you for a loop.

And Al Gore wants us to believe him about Global Warming??

:whistling:

The scary part is these people actually believe this poppycock. I mean do they actually listen to themselves?

JFrame
10-05-2012, 15:42
In defense of Obama -- since he survived the grillings by Joy Behar and David Letterman, he probably felt he was sufficiently prepped for the debate...

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 15:49
barry soetoro has a high altitude. shouldn't have bothered him.

maybe both al and barry shouldn't have inhaled back in the day.

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 15:53
The scary part is these people actually believe this poppycock. I mean do they actually listen to themselves?
I've watched parishioners make up even more half-baked excuses for "their messiah" in the pulpit. To me personally, I understand the parishioners, but what scares me is the preacher actually starts believing their excuses against clear scripture.

Hopefully, barry won't believe the ink about himself.

pspez
10-05-2012, 20:55
Damn you Romney, Damn you :rofl:

pspez
10-05-2012, 20:56
In defense of Obama -- since he survived the grillings by Joy Behar and David Letterman, he probably felt he was sufficiently prepped for the debate...

:rofl:

Glockworks
10-06-2012, 16:33
From the GreenDrake:

Many good replies, but that is the best so far IMO - The winner!! :supergrin:

JuneyBooney
10-07-2012, 01:35

:rofl:That is good.

rick458
10-07-2012, 03:15
Obama has nothing for Romney, he is out classed in every catagory.
Much like Biden will be, against Ryan.
The next 2 Presidential Debates will also be an Unfair Cage match
Romney knows his stuff, be it buisness, or dealing with other countries, he has done it before and done it VERY successfully.
Appearantly Obama is great at getting jobs, just not doing them, and especially not creating them.
And now that CA has gas shortages, after all Obamas stonewalling doemestic production
he looks really bad.
IMHO

Bruce H
10-07-2012, 06:20
The major problem was it was a presidential debate and only one presidential quality person showed up.

okie
10-07-2012, 09:25
The major problem was it was a presidential debate and only one presidential quality person showed up.

You got that right my friend:supergrin:

Hamrhed
10-07-2012, 13:12
Agree completely, and also agreed on wanting see Ryan mop the floor with Biden: my only hope is that the folks that elected BO will wake up and pay attention this time!

M&P Shooter
10-07-2012, 13:51
obama appears to be in hella good shape, I believe that is just an excuse :supergrin::rofl:
Okie, Okie as Jessie Jackson would explain it:whistling: It was the day of the way the man be named Romney justified the altitude by exploring the greatness of the mountains of Jericho like a hoe who knew the block she worked on a cold day for a buck or two.

Bring_it!
10-07-2012, 14:49

If he can't think above 5k, I sure hope the guy with the "football" is not on any AF1 flights!!!

Snaps
10-07-2012, 14:54

ya think? I've been thinking he looks like a cancer or AIDS patient

Booker
10-07-2012, 14:56
What most flat-landers don't know is that our high altitude doesn't really hit you for a couple of days.

If altitude should have affected anyone, then it should have been Mitt!

Snaps
10-07-2012, 14:57
What most flat-landers don't know is that our high altitude doesn't really hit you for a couple of days.

If altitude should have affected anyone, then it should have been Mitt!

Try telling that to Steelers Safety, Ryan Clark.

Peace Warrior
10-09-2012, 06:31
College students over this nation were playing a drinking game last night.

For every excuse that has come out of the white house for the POTUS' poor showing in the debate, they have to tip the glass. Lot of hangovers this morning. :whistling:

okie
10-09-2012, 07:05
Okie, Okie as Jessie Jackson would explain it:whistling: It was the day of the way the man be named Romney justified the altitude by exploring the greatness of the mountains of Jericho like a hoe who knew the block she worked on a cold day for a buck or two.

okie
10-09-2012, 07:06
ya think? I've been thinking he looks like a cancer or AIDS patient

He's always talking about working out anyway:supergrin:

okie
10-09-2012, 07:06
Agree completely, and also agreed on wanting see Ryan mop the floor with Biden: my only hope is that the folks that elected BO will wake up and pay attention this time!

This:thumbsup:

redbaron007
10-09-2012, 07:13

:rofl:

Turn up Governor Mitt Romney cheated, he went to Denver two days before to get ready and he was acclimated to the higher climate. obama got there like two hours before hand and wasn't acclimated to the higher climate yet, so that's why Governor Romney did better in the debate. Damn cheater anyway:upeyes::rofl::rofl:

Next time King Obama will be ready to cheat!! :tongueout:

King Obama's director, Mr Axelrod, will him prepped and ready for the next one....not sure it will help....you can only put so much lipstick on a turd!

The debate I think will be entertaining is the Biden-Ryan. Let's see how Bite-me Biden rattles off and interrupts Ryan. It'll be a show....or should be.

:wavey:

red

CA-Erik
10-09-2012, 21:27
Is it just me or does Axelrod resemble some kind of rodent?

mymini40
10-10-2012, 04:18
Is it just me or does Axelrod resemble some kind of rodent?

Glock Holliday
10-10-2012, 04:37
I get really tired of all the made up BS about Gov. Romney... the man is so squeaky clean that the libtard media has to fabricate scandal.

Gov. Romney is a successful businessman, a faithful husband and father, and a loyal American... even the NRA endorsed him. What more could we ask for in a leader? :patriot:

BuckeyePPC
10-10-2012, 06:23

Biden has talents that Ryan will need to watch out for. Ryan might get confused if Biden starts speaking in his African-American 'throw you back in chains' accent or his Indian '7-11' accent. The guy is tricky. :upeyes:

Wyoming
10-10-2012, 11:47

I will let you in on a little secret if you promise not to tell anyone.

Mitt stop buy my house a couple of days before the debate. I live over 6,200 feet so air is very thin here.

The day of the debate Mitt went down to Denver was was supercharge with oxygen.

That is how Mitt cheated. He was able to remember all the facts that BO forgot.

redbaron007
10-10-2012, 12:26
....snip.... He was able to remember all the facts that BO forgot.

An empty chair can remember more than King Obama! :tongueout: :rofl:

red

vart
10-10-2012, 12:38
Biden has talents that Ryan will need to watch out for. Ryan might get confused if Biden starts speaking in his African-American 'throw you back in chains' accent or his Indian '7-11' accent. The guy is tricky. :upeyes:

I know you are being sarcastic, but Biden is not an easy adversary.

He will outshine the President when it comes to demeanor and presentation. He is witty and charming when it comes to debates.

It will be a good match-up since Ryan has the edge in technical knowledge of the economy and an ability to explain things in a rational way.

Uncle Joe will likely rely heavily on hyperbole and aggressiveness to try and outclass Ryan.

The media will declare Joe the winner regardless; the Obama Machine can't take another debilitating debate performance or review...

9jeeps
10-10-2012, 13:47
One of the reasons Mitt out grew the other candidates is because he's the only Rep determined to be able to win a Debate with the O. So far, one/ ZIP!!!

vart
10-10-2012, 14:32
http://ct.fra.bz/tx/310x310/ol/fz/sw/i53/5/10/8/frabz-Its-Like-Obama-Wasnt-Even-There-He-hasnt-done-this-poorly-since--d65a5b.jpg

redbaron007
10-10-2012, 15:51

He will outshine the President when it comes to demeanor and presentation. He is witty and charming when it comes to debates.

It will be a good match-up since Ryan has the edge in technical knowledge of the economy and an ability to explain things in a rational way.

Uncle Joe will likely rely heavily on hyperbole and aggressiveness to try and outclass Ryan.

The media will declare Joe the winner regardless; the Obama Machine can't take another debilitating debate performance or review...

This will help him, as you say....or he will over do it and come off arrogant. I'm hoping for the latter.

If Uncle Joe is even halfway presentable tomorrow night, I would agree, the MSM will declare him the winner. The winner is essentially Biden unless he falls completely on his face. IIRC, this is the only debate the VPs have.

red

series1811
10-10-2012, 15:55
Obama has figured out his own way to get an advantage this time.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002539113/428662089_teleprompter_obama_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Let's see who is looking stupid when this one is over.

:supergrin:

redbaron007
10-10-2012, 15:58
Obama has figured out his own way to get an advantage this time.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002539113/428662089_teleprompter_obama_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Let's see who is looking stupid when this one is over.

:supergrin:

I need screen cleaner now!!! :animlol: :rofl: :animlol:

red

stevelyn
10-10-2012, 16:24
Obama has nothing for Romney, he is out classed in every catagory.
Much like Biden will be, against Ryan.
The next 2 Presidential Debates will also be an Unfair Cage match
Romney knows his stuff, be it buisness, or dealing with other countries, he has done it before and done it VERY successfully.
Appearantly Obama is great at getting jobs, just not doing them, and especially not creating them.
And now that CA has gas shortages, after all Obamas stonewalling doemestic production
he looks really bad.
IMHO

Obama lost by TKO. What's about to happen to Biden's dumb ass tomorrow night will be a war crime. :supergrin:

Wyoming
10-10-2012, 19:57
An empty chair can remember more than King Obama! :tongueout: :rofl:

red

The truth be known, they are the same.

Empty is, empty does.:whistling:

kirgi08
10-11-2012, 01:36
Over confidence worries me.'08. :dunno:

Peace Warrior
10-11-2012, 02:12

It is going to be a time for ryan to really shine against someone who supposedly has it together. biden's policies rubber stamp soetoro's, so joe will have no wiggle room there, but his years on the hill will definitely be good experience to rely on when trying to look good in a televised debate. (Remember his debate with palin in 2008? he didn't have to explain his position hardly, he just had to keep throwing out political rhetoric towards the opposition.)

However, I think you're SPOT ON as far as the MMQ the day after! No matter what happens during the debate, old joe blow wins in the arena of news reporter rhetoric and the usual liberal media hacks will insure to make him out to be the winner regardless of two things. One, the actual outcome of the debate, and two, no matter how foolish they come off in doing so.

(Just take their excuses for barry as a hint of what will come if joe makes a really poor showing... :whistling:)

Peace Warrior
10-11-2012, 02:27
... http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002539113/428662089_teleprompter_obama_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg ...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ^^^ epic meme for sure!

Every POTUS, since the teleprompter was first created, relies on help from the things, but only the last two, and especially the current one IMO, are completely lost without them! :rofl: :rofl: