There must be a mix-up. Look at what I got in my email! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : There must be a mix-up. Look at what I got in my email!

Skyhook
10-05-2012, 09:19
This is an important message from the reelection committee.

نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيستنقش ديوار

و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايهپيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدانيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نميدان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايهدگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش

(If I hear more, I'll let you all know.)

FFR Spyder GT
10-05-2012, 09:22
Wow!

I usually just get stuff about making my thingy bigger and last longer.

ModGlock17
10-05-2012, 09:28
Wow!

Special-need child ?

Skyhook
10-05-2012, 09:31
Wow!

As they say: too much information!

(I think we all realize you are 'targeted' for a reason.. can't fool those marketers..):supergrin:

Goaltender66
10-05-2012, 09:49
Just for fun I ran it through Google Translate. This is what spit out:

If you can not find the light went shadow shadow role again dan do Nnvr you will find the shadow of the wall Nystnqsh

We can not wait to don the role of gaze and eye shadow if the light went shadow. Sayhpyda was not the shadow of the wall-eyed stare again we don not find the light If the light does not go out of the shadows Pydanyst Nnvr wall and staring us in the eye shadow if the light went shadow again, do not you. There was not the shadow of a wall and staring eyes light if we don not Sayhdgr the shadow was not found Nnvr if he does not find in shadow

Not the most coherent, but next to Obama's debate performance it's downright Shakespearean.

Skyhook
10-05-2012, 09:53

Not the most coherent, but next to Obama's debate performance it's downright Shakespearean.

Amazing... simply amazing.

There were two words stuck together that actually made sense!

:rofl:

GWSHARK
10-05-2012, 10:46
Hmmmm FISHY.

I got my eye on you SKYHOOK.

JFrame
10-05-2012, 10:49
If you can not find the light went shadow shadow role again dan do Nnvr you will find the shadow of the wall Nystnqsh

We can not wait to don the role of gaze and eye shadow if the light went shadow. Sayhpyda was not the shadow of the wall-eyed stare again we don not find the light If the light does not go out of the shadows Pydanyst Nnvr wall and staring us in the eye shadow if the light went shadow again, do not you. There was not the shadow of a wall and staring eyes light if we don not Sayhdgr the shadow was not found Nnvr if he does not find in shadow

Some translator -- it misspelled "Nyztnqzh"! :eyebrow:

JBnTX
10-05-2012, 10:50
Wow!

You're lucky. I have people from all over the world informing me of millions of dollars that are mine just for the asking.

Cavalry Doc
10-05-2012, 11:23
Wow!

You should probably use a little more discretion on the sites you register on.

JFrame
10-05-2012, 11:25

:rofl::rofl:

Goaltender66
10-05-2012, 11:31

Thumbs up!

Bren
10-05-2012, 11:32
Amazing... simply amazing.

There were two words stuck together that actually made sense!

Apparently, it was about Obama's performance in the debate. A little hard to follow, but I understood, "wall-eyed stare again.":rofl:

Cavalry Doc
10-05-2012, 11:33

I tried Persian and still got Obamagibberish

Shadow role not opponent Dan light if he is a shadow ننور if he نیستنقش shadow of a wall and eye shadow staring at our role is not supposed to Dan if light shade. At سایهپیدا role is wall and eye shadow staring at our role is not supposed to Dan light if پیدانیست shadow ننور if he is a shadow wall role and eye shadow staring at our leverage role giggled self went if light shade. At the shade is a role in the wall and stare at our role is not سایهدگر Dan light if he is a shadow ننور if he is a shadow role

Glock30eric, can you translate it for us?

countrygun
10-05-2012, 12:52
"The chair is against the wall"

Skyhook
10-05-2012, 16:53
Hmmmm FISHY.

I got my eye on you SKYHOOK.

:wavey:

:supergrin:

QNman
10-05-2012, 20:15
Wow!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ironically, my wife gets a lot of those too.

QNman
10-05-2012, 20:16

Now I have scotch spittle on my Macbook!

QNman
10-05-2012, 20:22
I got one even weirder...

Friend --

In Wednesday night's debate, Mitt Romney deliberately tried to confuse voters about where he stands on many issues. I want to clear up where President Obama and Mitt Romney agree -- and where they disagree -- on one particularly important issue: Social Security.

President Obama and Romney agree that we need to make gradual changes to make sure Social Security stays solvent over the long term. The disagreement is over how to do it -- and that's where President Obama and Romney have fundamentally different ideas.

President Obama will under no circumstances agree to put your retirement at risk by privatizing Social Security, and he will reject any plan that slashes Social Security benefits. Because Romney opposes any effort to raise a single penny in new revenue, his Social Security plan is forced to rely solely on big benefit cuts to maintain solvency -- analysis of a similar plan showed current workers would see cuts of up to 40 percent that would badly hurt their financial security.

Romney and Ryan also supported the Bush privatization plan that would have exposed Social Security benefits to the financial crisis that devastated many pension funds and retirement accounts.

PawDog
10-05-2012, 20:56
I tried Persian and still got Obamagibberish

Glock30eric, can you translate it for us?

http://narwhaler.com/img/8d/d/i-see-what-you-did-there-cat-8ddsxu.jpg :supergrin:

janice6
10-05-2012, 21:04

Very similar on Bing translator.

janice6
10-05-2012, 21:06
Deleted: Double post.

countrygun
10-05-2012, 21:07
OMG!!!!

The Iranians have cracked the White House computer security protocols and stolen Biden's debate notes!!!!

QNman
10-05-2012, 21:13
OMG!!!!

The Iranians have cracked the White House computer security protocols and stolen Biden's debate notes!!!!

FFR Spyder GT
10-05-2012, 22:13
You're lucky. I have people from all over the world informing me of millions of dollars that are mine just for the asking.

I get those too!

TKM
10-05-2012, 22:28
Form letter from Pelosi.

Bren
10-06-2012, 06:02
Seems like most of my spam is in Chinese and Cyrillic characters, so I have no idea what it's about.

The English ones are usually trying to get me to click some phishing link, like:
Hello Bpewen

We offer goods only for those of you who prefer and like the goods of good quality.
Go to that cocktail party with this, and be sure to catch people’s attention.

Followed by some BS link to click.

No, my name isn't Bpewen.

English
10-06-2012, 16:43

I suspect your Aztec orthography could do with some work. All properly educated know that is the correct spelling.

English

English
10-06-2012, 16:46

Ironically, my wife gets a lot of those too.

Do you notice a strage flavour in some of your food?

English

QNman
10-06-2012, 17:00

English

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great... now I've spit all over my screen again!

janice6
10-06-2012, 17:19
Maybe it's an al-Qaeda recruitment letter. They know you already have a gun.

JFrame
10-06-2012, 17:31

Now I have scotch spittle on my Macbook!

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/drinks.gifhttp://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/fool/alc.gif

JFrame
10-06-2012, 17:35
I suspect your Aztec orthography could do with some work. All properly educated know that is the correct spelling.

English

Oh, good heavens -- we're not going to have a debate on Aztec orthography now, are we? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC_thinking.gif

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/grin.gif

countrygun
10-06-2012, 17:54

English

I got dibs on his guns!

concretefuzzynuts
10-06-2012, 18:19
Perhaps you should print it and walk on it.

QNman
10-06-2012, 19:00
I got dibs on his guns!

Guns? I have no guns. They were all lost in an unfortunate boating accident. :whistling:

JFrame
10-06-2012, 21:15
Guns? I have no guns. They were all lost in an unfortunate boating accident. :whistling:

The single most devastating nautical disaster to befall a nation of gun-owners...