glockman66
10-05-2012, 12:47
http://www.newsmax.com/US/nra-keene-guns-americans/2012/10/04/id/458760
NRA's Keene: Americans Approve of Guns More Than Ever
Thursday, 04 Oct 2012 06:42 PM
By Henry J. Reske and John Bachman

fnfalman
10-05-2012, 13:26
This is why the Democrats don't beat on the anti-gun drum. It's a losing issue for them.

Beware Owner
10-05-2012, 13:42
One thing that the article mentions and bears significance, for more than just gun ownership, is that liberals want to go through the U.N. in order to curb our right to keep and bear arms, and keep the government in check. Little by little our country's sovereignty is being passed to the U.N., and this should NEVER happen.

J_P
10-05-2012, 14:53
One thing that the article mentions and bears significance, for more than just gun ownership, is that liberals want to go through the U.N. in order to curb our right to keep and bear arms, and keep the government in check. Little by little our country's sovereignty is being passed to the U.N., and this should NEVER happen.

I agree 100%, this is what we should really worry about. I also think the anti's are coming to terms that the second amendment is here to stay. So, they will have to go another route.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

IndianaMatt
10-05-2012, 14:57
I love this kind of news. Gun control is pretty much dead in America. Despite the terrible public shootings, the American public has decided they are pro-gun.

Bonus: Crime is also down nationwide, despite historically lax gun laws!

Clutch Cargo
10-05-2012, 15:17
I agree 100%, this is what we should really worry about. I also think the anti's are coming to terms that the second amendment is here to stay. So, they will have to go another route.

Yup. I believe they are gonna tax the daylights out of ammo and reloading components.

wjv
10-05-2012, 15:47
People are seeing more random crime by groups of thugs acting together in a very violence manner. More home invasions. More overall violence in crime where robbers come in shooting, with no regard for the lives of others.

Many others are realizing that the US is headed towards a fiscal cliff at 120mph, and many are realizing that if that happens, a gun or two might not be a bad thing to have. . .

Peace Warrior
10-05-2012, 16:47
He noted that after a recent breakfast meeting with members of Congress an intern came up to him and said, “Mr. Keene, you don’t know how right you are. My sorority, every Friday, we all go out to the range to shoot.”

That is MUSIC to my ears!!! No doubt some of these young ladies, down the road, will have the wherewithal to effectively refuse to become victims, or allow their families to become victims, due to the range time they are putting in each week while in college. That's TOTALLY AWESOME to me!!!

You go girls! :thumbsup:

glockman66
10-05-2012, 17:36
He noted that after a recent breakfast meeting with members of Congress an intern came up to him and said, “Mr. Keene, you don’t know how right you are. My sorority, every Friday, we all go out to the range to shoot.”

That is MUSIC to my ears!!! No doubt some of these young ladies, down the road, will have the wherewithal to effectively refuse to become victims, or allow their families to become victims, due to the range time they are putting in each week while in college. That's TOTALLY AWESOME to me!!!

You go girls! :thumbsup:

I was glad to read that too. One thing Obama and the Democrats will not want to mess around with(unless they are morons/suicidal) is Women's Rights, a woman's ability to defend herself and a woman's choice of a self-defense weapon.

Glock20 10mm
10-05-2012, 17:38
Yup. I believe they are gonna tax the daylights out of ammo and reloading components.

Bingo... easy as pie too.

J_P
10-05-2012, 17:42
I was glad to read that too. One thing Obama and the Democrats will not want to mess around with(unless they are morons/suicidal) is Women's Rights, a woman's ability to defend herself and a woman's choice of a self-defense weapon.

That's a very good point, never thought of it like that. I bet you could argue that in court.

Tim151515
10-05-2012, 18:51
okay the amount of Americans that are pro gun mean nothing. they dont make the laws. the people that they elect(and the justices they appoint do)

Beware Owner
10-08-2012, 12:34
Anybody worried about the U.N. having more power than our Constitution?

Peace Warrior
10-11-2012, 02:55
Only the smart, free thinking, and constitutionally minded Americans would worry about that kind of thing. :whistling:

Beware Owner
10-12-2012, 08:15
Only the smart, free thinking, and constitutionally minded Americans would worry about that kind of thing. :whistling:

Our very freedom as a nation is at stake here!

GAFinch
10-12-2012, 08:43

Yes, until I read the minority decision in the Heller case. That thing is truly terrifying.

Beware Owner
10-12-2012, 09:21
Yes, until I read the minority decision in the Heller case. That thing is truly terrifying.

It's going to happen no matter who we vote for, be it democrat or republican. Will we sit by idly and let it happen?

mgs
10-12-2012, 09:23
That's because AR-15's are a blast to shoot and come in all sizes from 16" to 24"! Kind of like golf clubs, a different one for a different outcome.