Any animals spray defensively like a skunk? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Any animals spray defensively like a skunk?

Davegrave
10-05-2012, 19:47
Does anything else in the Northwest Indiana spray defensively like a skunk?
I had Dan (my dog) outside and all of a sudden my bedroom filled up with a musky skunky smell. So I went outside and Dan was in the yard going nuts. It stunk horrible out there. He came in and his eyes are red and watering and he's foaming at the mouth. I gave him a good scrub in the shower but he still stinks like hell. :faint:
I've smelled a lot of skunk in my day, and this doesn't seem like skunk. It has some of the musky skunky smell but also a terrible burnt rubber mixed with terribly burnt garlic and metalic silver spray paint. It's so so vile. His face and side had some yellowish blotches. It's so so bad. :puking:

turretg
10-05-2012, 19:49
I've smelled skunk like that, probably a skunk.

Trapped_in_Kali
10-05-2012, 19:54
It's a skunk.
Bath him in tomato juice.

Davegrave
10-05-2012, 19:56
Damn it. I leave for Florida at 430 am. What a pain. I'm gonna have to burn my house down to get rid of this smell.

Davegrave
10-05-2012, 20:00
I'll tell you this...up close in large quantities is an entirely different smell from just that "skunk in passing" or "skunk on the side of the road" smell. It's absolutely awful. My head is pounding from it.

concretefuzzynuts
10-05-2012, 20:01
Ex-Wife.

costanza187
10-05-2012, 20:53
I think that one GTer's brother's neighbor.

Trapped_in_Kali
10-05-2012, 20:55
I'll tell you this...up close in large quantities is an entirely different smell from just that "skunk in passing" or "skunk on the side of the road" smell. It's absolutely awful. My head is pounding from it.

Yea, I've had skunks fight under my house......... That is a smell to forget.