Should Snoopdogg be locked up? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Should Snoopdogg be locked up?

JuneyBooney
10-06-2012, 14:58
I wonder if Snoopdogg should be locked up? He says he wants to beat Mitt Romney etc....I really get tired of these dark folks talking crap and getting away with it. If a White dude would say that about O he would have the SS at his door. Just way too lenient towards rap crappers. :whistling:

certifiedfunds
10-06-2012, 14:59
I wonder if Snoopdogg should be locked up? He says he wants to beat Mitt Romney etc....I really get tired of these dark folks talking crap and getting away with it. If a White dude would say that about O he would have the SS at his door. Just way too lenient towards rap crappers. :whistling:

"dark folks"

Seriously?

G29Reload
10-06-2012, 15:00
"dark folks"

Seriously?

Irresputably.

:rofl:

certifiedfunds
10-06-2012, 15:05
Irresputably.

:rofl:

Discusting

NH Trucker
10-06-2012, 15:09
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/352/749/e44.gif

KalashniKEV
10-06-2012, 15:22
What if im a "light" dude and i think he just deserves a little t bag action on liveleak?

Nothing criminal? ;)

Rick C
10-06-2012, 15:29
dusky hued

Louisville Glocker
10-06-2012, 15:35
I don't think wanting to kick someone's ass is a criminal offense. Now if it was the president it would be scrutinized more carefully, and if considered to be a real threat then he could be in trouble. But for a private citizen, it isn't going anywhere.

Doesn't sound like it was even a threat. And snoop dogg has some awesome songs, by the way....Here's a classic vid...Snoop Dogg - Gin and Juice (Uncensored) - YouTube

Glockdude1
10-06-2012, 15:41

All true.

fjrdc
10-06-2012, 15:42
Black/White who cares ....He's a MURDERER !! :steamed:

certifiedfunds
10-06-2012, 15:53
Black/White who cares ....He's a MURDERER !! :steamed:

Murder is the case that they gave him

The Maggy
10-06-2012, 15:55
A white guy saying something about Obama would have the SS at his door because Obama is the President. Romney is nothing more than a private citizen at this point in time.

Get over it (issues with race, Obama's election ect.)

okie
10-06-2012, 15:57
Snoop Dogg is an air and space theif:upeyes:

LASTRESORT20
10-06-2012, 16:11

True ^^
***It is what it is...`for now`...."Most" of these "dark folks" "black folks" will vote for berry.....I wonder why that is?

Live and learn....and remember....

Get out and vote....!!!

Annoyedgrunt
10-06-2012, 16:11
A white guy saying something about Obama would have the SS at his door because Obama is the President. Romney is nothing more than a private citizen at this point in time.

I thought this same thing, but then I looked into it and found out that the Secret Service is beholden to protect presidential candidates 120 days away from a general presidential election.

http://www.secretservice.gov/protection.shtml

So maybe reverse-racism is at play, after all. :dunno:

cowboywannabe
10-06-2012, 16:19
hes a rapper, nobody with an i.q. over 75 cares what he thinks.

cowboywannabe
10-06-2012, 16:20

society expects more from the white dude as you say....:whistling:

ghostman1960
10-06-2012, 16:23
I don't think wanting to kick someone's ass is a criminal offense. Now if it was the president it would be scrutinized more carefully, and if considered to be a real threat then he could be in trouble. But for a private citizen, it isn't going anywhere.

Doesn't sound like it was even a threat. And snoop dogg has some awesome songs, by the way....Here's a classic vid...Snoop Dogg - Gin and Juice (Uncensored) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1EaF50O-C8)

Not even close to anything that resembles music. :upeyes:

KalashniKEV
10-06-2012, 16:26
Murder is the case that they gave him

True dat, homey.