This movie should be a good one. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : This movie should be a good one.

86brick
10-06-2012, 22:25
The Iceman - Official Trailer (HD) - YouTube

Been waiting for someone to make a movie based on his life, looks pretty good.

captdreifus
10-07-2012, 01:37
Interesting

snubfan
10-07-2012, 06:31
Here's an interview with the real deal. The guy is a freak!

The Iceman Confessions Of A Mafia Hitman 1of2 Richard Kuklinski - YouTube

DaleGribble
10-07-2012, 06:40
Saw his HBO documentary in the 90's and that is just plain ****ed up, somewhere at some point his wires got crossed up.

At one point he talks about killing a guy, stuffing his body in a 55 gallon drum and putting it behind some random business. He never even knew what happened to it and wasn't worried about it.

packin23
10-07-2012, 07:45
The trailer looks friggin awesome!! I'll definitely see that one.

fx77
10-07-2012, 07:59
It was a hella'va book. Movie I hope is as well done.

Drjones
10-07-2012, 16:07
Here's an interview with the real deal. The guy is a freak!

The Iceman Confessions Of A Mafia Hitman 1of2 Richard Kuklinski - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv4c3flhSaU)

Crazy how he talks about killing prob 100+ people literally like he's taking out the trash, yet when it comes to his family, he gets all choked up. Weird.

That said, when someone owes the mob money, why do they kill them so quick? How are they supposed to get their money back from a corpse? :dunno:

PaulMason
10-07-2012, 19:13
The Godfather and those type movies glorified guys like this.

Ruggles
10-07-2012, 19:22
The Godfather and those type movies glorified guys like this.

I agree to a degree, these guys need to be shot in the head not immortalized on film IMO. The pleasure this guys gets from knowing others are "entertained" by the stories of his crimes is not something he deserves.

86brick
10-07-2012, 19:33
Saw his HBO documentary in the 90's and that is just plain ****ed up, somewhere at some point his wires got crossed up.

At one point he talks about killing a guy, stuffing his body in a 55 gallon drum and putting it behind some random business. He never even knew what happened to it and wasn't worried about it.

His "wires" got crossed at a very young age thanks to his father Stanley and his mother. He was also bullied and beaten by neighborhood kids when he was younger and that is when he decided as he says in his own words "It's better to give than to receive.":dunno:

He would have been a very good asset to certain government agencies if he took a different path.

PaulMason
10-07-2012, 19:43
His "wires" got crossed at a very young age thanks to his father Stanley and his mother. He was also bullied and beaten by neighborhood kids when he was younger and that is when he decided as he says in his own words "It's better to give than to receive.":dunno:

He would have been a very good asset to certain government agencies if he took a different path.

When the doctor spoke, he said part of it was genetic - fearlessness. A person with that can be turned to good with loving parents and go onto have jobs like test pilots.

86brick
10-07-2012, 19:57
When the doctor spoke, he said part of it was genetic - fearlessness. A person with that can be turned to good with loving parents and go onto have jobs like test pilots.

Exactly. His parents made him into the monster that he was. His father killed one of his brothers and his younger brother Joseph was also a monster (raped and killed a 12 year old girl throwing her off the roof of a building). Both of them came from the same parents.

PaulMason
10-07-2012, 20:25
Exactly. His parents made him into the monster that he was. His father killed one of his brothers and his younger brother Joseph was also a monster (raped and killed a 12 year old girl throwing her off the roof of a building). Both of them came from the same parents.

I didn't know that. It is interesting. There must have been many of these guys throughout history. I'm guessing some have been large figures in history. Both the good and the bad. And in there own way changed the course of history. Maybe Stalin was one.

Kuklinski had two traits - fearlessness and paranoid - no close friends.

86brick
10-07-2012, 22:52
I didn't know that. It is interesting. There must have been many of these guys throughout history. I'm guessing some have been large figures in history. Both the good and the bad. And in there own way changed the course of history. Maybe Stalin was one.

Kuklinski had two traits - fearlessness and paranoid - no close friends.

You're probably right I bet there has been many of these guys throughout history both good and bad. Those two traits made him a successful contract killer. Not having any close friends kept him under the radar for quite a while.

nikerret
10-07-2012, 23:02
That's the guy that videotaped a man getting eaten alive by rats because the man who paid him wanted assurance the "victim" had suffered. Yes, he was "interesting". May he rot in hell.