Breitbart 'Obama Debate TelePrompter' Video Makes Pat Buchanan Lose It [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Breitbart 'Obama Debate TelePrompter' Video Makes Pat Buchanan Lose It

DOC44
10-07-2012, 06:38
Breitbart 'Obama Debate TelePrompter' Video Makes Pat Buchanan Lose It

Earlier today Breitbart TV featured a man on the street video from our own Rebel Pundit showing scores of Univ. of Wisconsin students saying it was unfair that President Obama was not allowed to use a TelePrompter in Wednesday's debate. The video was featured tonight on Fox News, and Pat Buchanan couldn't believe what he saw.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/10/05/Breitbart-Debate-Teleprompter-Video-Featured-On-Greta

Pat and I had similar reactions.

:rofl::rofl::faint:

Doc44

ChuteTheMall
10-07-2012, 07:00
But it was OK that Mitt had no teleprompter.:whistling:

DOC44
10-07-2012, 07:07

Affirmative Action teleprompter. Where would obama be without being given the affirmative action leg up all his adult life.

Doc44

Big Mad Dawg
10-07-2012, 07:17
Affirmative Action teleprompter. Where would obama be without being given the affirmative action leg up all his adult life.

Doc44

Still smoking with the choom gang in a van on the big island.:dunno:

Cavalry Doc
10-07-2012, 08:06
College kids today don't know how to work without crutches. Anyone remember the days when you could not use a calculator in math class, AND you had to show your work to get credit.

The dumbing down of America is sad.

http://varner.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341d30f853ef017ee3e51436970d-pi

creaky
10-07-2012, 08:21

Doc44

He'd still be carrying those bags.

The only thing he seemingly has an aptitude for.

jeanderson
10-07-2012, 08:27
And that folks, is the future of America. Kinda makes me feel not so bad that we're leaving this generation with trillions in debt!:upeyes:

p.d.
10-07-2012, 17:52
I must assume that debates are no longer staged in high school, as they were in my day. Sad. I remember walking into class and seeing the topic written on the board. You were then assigned pro or con and expected to perform. I guess that is too tough for a dope who wishes to continue running the country into the ground.

LASTRESORT20
10-07-2012, 18:09

Doc44

shhhhhh.....berry banned those words...."Affirmative Action".....he say`s they`re racist and picks on one group!:supergrin:

QNman
10-07-2012, 19:06

Of course. That would be cheating. :faint:

QNman
10-07-2012, 19:09
I must assume that debates are no longer staged in high school, as they were in my day. Sad. I remember walking into class and seeing the topic written on the board. You were then assigned pro or con and expected to perform. I guess that is too tough for a dope who wishes to continue running the country into the ground.

Are you kidding? We live in a society where you can pass a math course even if you think 2 + 2 = 5. Or "Jobs" has three letters.

janice6
10-07-2012, 19:14
Are you kidding? We live in a society where you can pass a math course even if you think 2 + 2 = 5. Or "Jobs" has three letters.

Nope, you don't need math.

Don't you remember the recent GT thread where many contributors stated that you don't need math or physics to succeed?

concretefuzzynuts
10-07-2012, 19:17
And that folks, is the future of America. Kinda makes me feel not so bad that we're leaving this generation with trillions in debt!:upeyes:

And when the SHFT they'll sadly have to figure out how to make a fire to heat food.

QNman
10-07-2012, 19:17
Nope, you don't need math.

Don't you remember the recent GT thread where many contributors stated that you don't need math or physics to succeed?

I must have missed that one.

I'm a mechanical engineer. Math and science are my passion and my life.

QNman
10-07-2012, 19:18
And when the SHFT they'll sadly have to figure out how to make a fire to heat food.

Hmpf. Where are they going to get food? None of them have ever seen a gun before; they think beef is grown on a farm somewhere.

SPIN2010
10-07-2012, 19:27
College kids today don't know how to work without crutches. Anyone remember the days when you could not use a calculator in math class, AND you had to show your work to get credit.

Come on now CD you know how hard it is to extort smart people ... we just cannot have this going forward. :rofl:

That street interview by Breitbart was priceless.

DOC44
10-07-2012, 19:32
Hmpf. Where are they going to get food? None of them have ever seen a gun before; they think beef is grown on a farm somewhere.

no, meat is made at Wal Mart.:supergrin:

Doc44

Jerry
10-07-2012, 20:56

Didn't a see a formula similar to that in another post not too long ago. Something about 1 + 60 - 2 = 62 and and 2 + 60 - 1 = 59? :rofl:

Jerry
10-07-2012, 20:59

Expected to preform? Hell they're not even expected to speak English.

countrygun
10-07-2012, 21:07

Some of the people here would still have to figure out if that is + or - 4.5%