Obama Spokesperson: OK, Fine, We've Been Lying About Romney's Tax Plan [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama Spokesperson: OK, Fine, We've Been Lying About Romney's Tax Plan

W420Hunter
10-07-2012, 08:50
How much do you want to bet this will never be by any MSM?
Cutter: Okay Fine, We've Been Lying About Romney's Tax Plan (http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2012/10/06/cutter_okay_fine_weve_been_lying_about_romneys_tax_plan)

Big Mad Dawg
10-07-2012, 09:04
A democrat that’s a liar tell me it isn’t so

JFrame
10-07-2012, 10:25
In a cabal of liars, Stephanie Cutter has been caught in her out-and-out lies more often than most.

aircarver
10-07-2012, 10:34
Shocked ! .... Shocked ! I tell ya ! ....:shocked:

FFR Spyder GT
10-07-2012, 22:57
Romney's tax plan?

Simple cut taxes for Big Oil, Mega Corps, the Big Box Store and cut federal spending.

Sounds good right?

Lil' George cut taxes for Big Oil, Mega Corps, the Big Box Store and guess what happened? All the state taxes went up for the Working Middle Class.

Personal and Real property taxes went up. City, county and state sales taxes went up. All the taxes that the Working Middle Class pays went up.

Romney keeps saying he will turn over "X" to the State Gov't instead of the Fed Gov't paying for them which will cut Fed spending.

Guess what?

Now your State Gov't has to pay for this program out of their pocket so guess what?

Your State Gov't has to raise taxes on the Working Middle Class to pay for these programs.

Pretty simple. Simple enough that a caveman can understand but a right-wingnut will never get it.

LASTRESORT20
10-07-2012, 23:01
Obama tax plan?

http://www.antidoughnutparty.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Obama-tax-plan-300x169.jpg

Big Mad Dawg
10-08-2012, 01:05
Romney's tax plan?

Simple cut taxes for Big Oil, Mega Corps, the Big Box Store and cut federal spending.

Sounds good right?

Lil' George cut taxes for Big Oil, Mega Corps, the Big Box Store and guess what happened? All the state taxes went up for the Working Middle Class.

Personal and Real property taxes went up. City, county and state sales taxes went up. All the taxes that the Working Middle Class pays went up.

Romney keeps saying he will turn over "X" to the State Gov't instead of the Fed Gov't paying for them which will cut Fed spending.

Guess what?

Now your State Gov't has to pay for this program out of their pocket so guess what?

Your State Gov't has to raise taxes on the Working Middle Class to pay for these programs.

Pretty simple. Simple enough that a caveman can understand but a right-wingnut will never get it.

The Obama didnít help the middle class in any form in fact his escalation of economy destruction has cost me dearly in his failed four years of no hope. I was better off before the lump of crap was elected and I pray he is sent packing so I can recover from his change for the worst legacy. He has moved us nearer to the chasm with his polices of fiscal prostration to unions, back breaking heath care plan and astronomical government growth. He is buying any votes he can on the backs of the middle class wage earner itís time for him to go back to his slimy toxic waste pool of Chicago politics.

engineer151515
10-08-2012, 04:47
Romney's tax plan?

Sounds good right?

Yup! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

BTW - Fed or State, you're paying for whatever programs you are talking about via taxes. There is no free lunch. So simple, a caveman does understand it but Democrats just don't seem to understand that whole bank account balancing thing.

cowboy1964
10-08-2012, 04:57
Romney's tax plan?

In other words, cut our corporate tax rate, which is about the highest in the world. For ALL companies BTW, not just your select list.

How horrible!

Bren
10-08-2012, 04:57

Guess what?

Then you aren't as smart as a cave man. You seem to suffer from the typical left-wing idea that government handout programs can never be ended, so it's just a matter of "how to pay." We don't have to pay and we do want the control of making the decision at the state level. Turning the programs over to states means cutting them down and shutting them down. Unlike you, we favor that.