testing..testing...anyone out there ? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : testing..testing...anyone out there ?

THEPOPE
10-07-2012, 14:04
NEW jobless rates are reported ( by opposing factions, of course...) as 7 point something percent, when by admission, it's really closer to 16 percent over-all....100 percent, if you are the one unemployed...

Forget the people who have GIVEN UP on finding a job, they don't exist anymore....same with the folks that already lost their jobs ( to the tune of 2 million , pretend they don't exist, either) ....can't believe ANY of the numbers reported by the politicos....

Uh....yeah...Ime out , of work....:crying:

RonS
10-07-2012, 15:34
Sorry for your luck. I would love for someone to report how many people are out of work, under employed etc in common sense terms normal people can understand. They manipulate the data set and definitions so the final number comes out whatever is needed for the polls.

tous
10-07-2012, 15:50
So, you're suggesting that goverment agencies, contractors, the media and any one else with a vested interest in the results might could be lying? :shocked:

:supergrin:
:wavey:

janice6
10-07-2012, 16:00
Hey, it's statistics. What else are they going to do with it.

Angry Fist
10-07-2012, 16:03
Hell, I go in for a new job tomorrow, but obama ain't responsible for it. I am.

tous
10-07-2012, 16:12
Hell, I go in for a new job tomorrow, but obama ain't responsible for it. I am.

You are wrong, Oh Fist of Anger.
You didn't build that.

B-rock said and we all know he never, ever lies.

Good luck on the new job.

Angry Fist
10-07-2012, 17:36
Thanks, Doug.

LASTRESORT20
10-07-2012, 18:02
So, you're suggesting that goverment agencies, contractors, the media and any one else with a vested interest in the results might could be lying? :shocked:

:wavey:

Yes :shocked:

Paul53
10-08-2012, 12:25
You must have heard of the three statisticians that went deer hunting? One shoots 3 feet behind the deer, the second shoots 3 feet in front of the deer, the third jumps up and down screaming "we got him, we got him."