I still got it! Made my wife gag, choke and vomit. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I still got it! Made my wife gag, choke and vomit.

Gallium
10-07-2012, 18:42
That will learn her....

She drove mah car, ate food in it, parked it OUTSIDE, when a perfectly good garage spot was available.

Fast forward 2 days later she goes to drive my car again, gets in, is about to take a swig at the water she drank 2 days prior.

Something catches her eye. It is a recently very dead mouse, slightly swollen. Apparently he was searching for food, fell in and could not get out, and eventually drowned for his efforts.

I was two counties over when I heard her scream, then, hack, gag, choke, vomit, heave (and not in that order).

She put the Poland Spring 20 oz bottle down and fled for refuge of house. Later that evening I confirmed it was indeed a real rat in a bottle, in the center console of my car.

:faint:

Gallium
10-07-2012, 18:43
And yeah, I had nothing to do with the mouse in the water bottle, but so far the story is being related back to me by 3rd parties, and it's about ME not keeping my car clean, ME allowing mice to nest in the car...etc

concretefuzzynuts
10-07-2012, 18:54
I have a collection of crap in my truck and was too embarrassed to post a pic in the famous dirty car thread a few months ago but... go buy your wife some flowers and clean your car. Just this once, for her sake.

Friend to friend, bro.

Keoking
10-07-2012, 19:01
Make sure she googles Hantavirus

MrsKitty
10-07-2012, 19:07
How did a mouse fit into a water bottle? A baby?

NEOH212
10-07-2012, 19:10
I wasn't sure that I wanted to even read this thread after reading the title but it wasn't locked so I figured it couldn't be all that bad.

:rofl:

GlockinNJ
10-07-2012, 19:17
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now go buy yourself a few dozen rubber mice and you have fodder for pranks for years to come!

Hicksville Kid
10-07-2012, 19:17
I had a rat in my car (cabin) that got in by eating its way through the cabin air filter. Twice. Toyota charged me twice. I put out poison. He (the rat) died in the cabin of the car behind the glove box. I removed the right side dashboard to get to it. (disgusting job) I built a 1/4 inch hardware cloth cage to enclose the last filter and that worked. The next rat died somewhere under the windshield motor in the engine compartment. Toyota removed a bunch of stuff to get to him. All told it cost about $400.

Moral: Go to 'recirc' when you stop car or build a cage for your cabin air filter.

Fishawk
10-07-2012, 19:18
You know you will have to go to sleep

Gallium
10-07-2012, 20:17
I have a collection of crap in my truck and was too embarrassed to post a pic in the famous dirty car thread a few months ago but... go buy your wife some flowers and clean your car. Just this once, for her sake.

Friend to friend, bro.

I keep my vehicle in pristine condition, because I on occasion take clients out to lunch.

My wife, on the other hand, on occasion decides to use my car where the minivan or SUV or her car is designed to be used (shuttle kids/etc), and either eats in my ride, or let those deviants who share my DNA eat there.

The mouse in the car was a result of her eating in the car, and leaving it outside.

And yes, it was a small mouse (I am estimating what his size was before he started taking on water...) :shocked:

Gallium
10-07-2012, 20:20
I wasn't sure that I wanted to even read this thread after reading the title but it wasn't locked so I figured it couldn't be all that bad.

:rofl:

:tongueout:
You mechanics! I swear, you get all greasy and oiled up 1st thing in the morning...Not sure what your thought process was, :whistling:, and I'm a little skeered to find out! :supergrin::supergrin:

Gallium
10-07-2012, 20:23
How did a mouse fit into a water bottle? A baby?

Wish I had taken a pic of it.

My wife H-A-T-E-S guns (I think I already gave you some insight on this). She wanted to know where I kept the powerful gun so she could shoot the already-dead mouse.

Yes, she wanted to shoot a mouse that was dead, in a water bottle, said water bottle which was in the center console of my car.:faint:

When I asked her about that she said that naturally she was going to burn the car after that too, so my concern about damage to the car was unfounded.

janice6
10-07-2012, 20:49
My sister asked me to look at her brand new car, the heater didn't work.

The inlet filters had a mouse nest eaten into them and it was stocked full with bird seed from her garage.

Crap happens (when you don't care)

MrsKitty
10-07-2012, 21:07
Wish I had taken a pic of it.

My wife H-A-T-E-S guns (I think I already gave you some insight on this). She wanted to know where I kept the powerful gun so she could shoot the already-dead mouse.

Yes, she wanted to shoot a mouse that was dead, in a water bottle, said water bottle which was in the center console of my car.:faint:

When I asked her about that she said that naturally she was going to burn the car after that too, so my concern about damage to the car was unfounded.

I completely understand that logic...except for the hating guns part.