is there a political party I fit into? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : is there a political party I fit into?

Snaps
10-07-2012, 19:39
Being in the spirit of election season, I can't really see there's a political party i really fit into so maybe y'all can figure out where I should be.

I'm against any gun laws & pro choice on abortion which seems to DQ me from the two parties.

against 3rd generation welfare queens, well really any welfare at all. Against foodstamps unless it's a short term thing like a brief run at unemployment.

I'm against "The war on drugs" as well. Feel they should legalize and tax it. let people kill themselves as they see fit.

Also believe any man who's not in prison should have the right to vote and own firearms. Be that a convicted felon or a kid in highschool. I don't believe in ANY gun laws at all, think the govt should be allowing drilling all over the country and keeping us away from our dependance on arabs.

Is there anything i fit into? I'm sure I can't be the only guy that doesn't fit into parties.

XDRoX
10-07-2012, 19:45
You're libertarian. They never make the ballet so just vote "R" for all your homies on GT:supergrin:

bumpin88
10-07-2012, 23:39
XDRoX hit the nail on the head. Just vote "R" if you want to keep your guns. Pro-life/ Pro-choice debate isn't going anywhere anytime soon. And almost anyone on either side of the aisle will agree with your view of welfare, unless they are far lefties.

This political party nonsense gets overplayed way to much. It is just not possible to have a party that fits everyone's views. And if you did nothing would get done, there would be major political strife all the time, or it would boil down to a group taking complete control of the Gov't. and kiss America goodbye.

I'm sure there are countries with at least 9-10 politcal parties and the Gov't. is in shambles.

Bottom line, just find canidates, local and nationally, that "might" protect your "CORE" interest. Most people I think tend to overlook the importance of electing local officals and not only the POTUS I hope that makes sense. Good luck!!!

Fox
10-07-2012, 23:56
You will want to be Republican for this election. Obama's reelection means that we get three more liberal activist judges on the supreme court.

Remember that Heller -vs- D.C. and McDonald -vs- Chicago were both 5 to 4.

Andy W
10-08-2012, 00:03
XDRoX hit the nail on the head. Just vote "R" if you want to keep your guns. Pro-life/ Pro-choice debate isn't going anywhere anytime soon. And almost anyone on either side of the aisle will agree with your view of welfare, unless they are far lefties.

This political party nonsense gets overplayed way to much. It is just not possible to have a party that fits everyone's views. And if you did nothing would get done, there would be major political strife all the time, or it would boil down to a group taking complete control of the Gov't. and kiss America goodbye.

I'm sure there are countries with at least 9-10 politcal parties and the Gov't. is in shambles.

Bottom line, just find canidates, local and nationally, that "might" protect your "CORE" interest. Most people I think tend to overlook the importance of electing local officals and not only the POTUS I hope that makes sense. Good luck!!!

In a lot of countries, particularly parliamentary democracies, there are many politics parties. To get a majority in parliament and form a government, several parties will often have to form a coalition. This is beneficial to smaller parties because they can enter a coalition with a larger party and get some of their policy preferences implemented. They would also have a say in electing the Prime Minister and cabinet. Imagine if something like this were done in America.

Imagine if, the Libertarian Party, for instance was able to gain a little more of a foothold here and start winning seats in Congress and neither the Democrats or the Republicans had a majority by themselves. The major parties would then have to try and get the support of the libertarians in order to have a majority. They would also have to try not to piss off the libertarian block because if they pulled their support nobody could get anything done. It would also de-stagnate politics in Washington.

CitizenOfDreams
10-08-2012, 00:06
You're libertarian. They never make the ballet

Yep, only RINOs make this ballet...

http://images.clipartof.com/small/214292-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Ballerina-Rhino-Dancing-And-Jumping.jpg

Fox
10-08-2012, 00:08
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/Sixgun_Symphony44-40/401521_470535592979355_2021427159_n.jpg

dre23
10-08-2012, 02:08
Being in the spirit of election season, I can't really see there's a political party i really fit into so maybe y'all can figure out where I should be.

I'm against any gun laws & pro choice on abortion which seems to DQ me from the two parties.

against 3rd generation welfare queens, well really any welfare at all. Against foodstamps unless it's a short term thing like a brief run at unemployment.

I'm against "The war on drugs" as well. Feel they should legalize and tax it. let people kill themselves as they see fit.

Also believe any man who's not in prison should have the right to vote and own firearms. Be that a convicted felon or a kid in highschool. I don't believe in ANY gun laws at all, think the govt should be allowing drilling all over the country and keeping us away from our dependance on arabs.

Is there anything i fit into? I'm sure I can't be the only guy that doesn't fit into parties.
So you really think a person with a history of convictions for violent crime should be allowed to own firearms upon release from prison ?

certifiedfunds
10-08-2012, 02:56
So you really think a person with a history of convictions for violent crime should be allowed to own firearms upon release from prison ?

Of course. I do too.

If a seasoned felon wants a gun to commit more crime, he'll get it. What good is a silly law? All it does is disarm the guy who gets out of prison and has reformed himself.

Snaps
10-08-2012, 03:13

indeed, if he's a free man he gets all the rights afforded him. I don't recall a part that says "shall not be infringed unless."

If you're releasing them from prison you're obviously saying they're not longer a threat to their fellow citizens right? Saying there's a law against that person having a gun implies there was no law about the crime he committed in the first place right? I mean if he follows laws then yes that law will stop him from getting a gun. However it's already proven that laws haven't stopped him from anything else

I also believe in a much stricter sentencing and prison system.

EDIT: there are women in jail from DUIs and minor drug violations. They get out do they lose the right to protect themselves against rape? Murder? Their children being abducted?

dre23
10-08-2012, 03:36
Also unless I am mistaken certain felons are able to apply for reinstatement of their rights after a time period of " clean living"indeed, if he's a free man he gets all the rights afforded him. I don't recall a part that says "shall not be infringed unless."

If you're releasing them from prison you're obviously saying they're not longer a threat to their fellow citizens right? Saying there's a law against that person having a gun implies there was no law about the crime he committed in the first place right? I mean if he follows laws then yes that law will stop him from getting a gun. However it's already proven that laws haven't stopped him from anything else

EDIT: there are women in jail from DUIs and minor drug violations. They get out do they lose the right to protect themselves against rape? Murder? Their children being abducted?
I also believe in stricter sentencing myself. I would not characterize DUI and minor drug offenses as violent. On that same note though a career felon who is out but gets picked up on minor drug charge would have a felony charge added increased sentence. I also 100% realize that felons can and do still get guns. I also believe that certain crimes/criminal do warrant a loss of rights. Again I would much rather see stricter/ harsher penalties for violent crime. Person out on parole is subject to unannounced visits searches and knows the rules still has a gun proves they are not ready for society and should be sent back for more time to be rehabilitated.

treeline
10-08-2012, 03:44

Easy - you're a pro-choice Republican. It's the members who influence party policy and every party has divisions within it. Party policy, especially at national level, is the most common choices among the mebership, not an exlusive list defining membership.

Google 'pro choice republican' and you'll find groups promoting that policy. I see results also bring up RINO. Don't worry, the people who call others RINOs are usually idiots who're angry not everyone agrees with their particular concept of republican or conservative. Dicks. GT has a few of them. (Edit: that's not aimed at CoD)

aplcr0331
10-08-2012, 04:04
The real question is; Why are you intent on negating you significane in this world? Blindly identifying yourself with externalities does this. Why are you so eager to lose your identity as a person and become part of some voting "block"?

schild
10-08-2012, 04:14
You will want to be Republican for this election. Obama's reelection means that we get three more liberal activist judges on the supreme court.

Remember that Heller -vs- D.C. and McDonald -vs- Chicago were both 5 to 4.

The Supreme Court is one of the most important decision that will come out of this election. Elect Obama and the Court will be full of progressives for the next twenty years.

boby
10-08-2012, 04:35
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/Sixgun_Symphony44-40/401521_470535592979355_2021427159_n.jpg

This crap gets old fast.

Here on GT, everyone complaining about third party voters, saying they will cause Romney to lose the election.

Go to a Democrat forum like Democratic Underground, everyone complains about third party voters, saying they will cause Obama to lose the election.

:upeyes:

eracer
10-08-2012, 04:53
This crap gets old fast.

Here on GT, everyone complaining about third party voters, saying they will cause Romney to lose the election.

Go to a Democrat forum like Democratic Underground, everyone complains about third party voters, saying they will cause Obama to lose the election.

:upeyes:Voting for a candidate who doesn't best represent one's own political views is cowardly. Rather than admitting it, many demagogues simply attack those who use their vote to express the freedom we are supposed to cherish.

Having said that, I admit to being cowardly in this election. I feel that it's more important to elect Romney than vote with my heart (and head,) for the reason that Fox stated above: namely, that the Supreme Court, which has become an activist panel, must not be allowed to become any more liberal. The chances of that, should Obama win (and given the age of the current appointees) are quite good.

If that happens, all is lost.

CLoft239
10-08-2012, 04:57

Of course. I do too.

If a seasoned felon wants a gun to commit more crime, he'll get it. What good is a silly law? All it does is disarm the guy who gets out of prison and has reformed himself.

If you're releasing them from prison you're obviously saying they're not longer a threat to their fellow citizens right?

This is what is difficult for me, being an LEO... i agree with the above statements, which in my area, generally isn't the norm.

I believe if a person is deemed "rehabilitated" enough to be released back into society, they should have their rights restored. I see it as night or day: you're either rehabilitated, or you're not; there's no in-between. Either keep them locked up, or kick them loose and restore their rights. As said above, a criminal will get a gun regardless of the laws if they want one, and the individuals who truly do turn legit and become productive members or society/law abiding citizens are the one's who suffer because of gun laws.

That being said, I have a job to do, and I don't allow my opinions to interfere; I still perform my job in the manner in which I'm supposed to...

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing".

Bren
10-08-2012, 05:00
You're libertarian. They never make the ballet so just vote "R" for all your homies on GT:supergrin:

Everybody is a libertarian, when they describe themselves. Belonging to a political party is meaningless unless the party can accomplish something. Libertarians are just refusing to participate or accept blame.

eracer
10-08-2012, 05:04
Everybody is a libertarian, when they describe themselves. Belonging to a political party is meaningless unless the party can accomplish something. Libertarians are just refusing to participate or accept blame.
That's ridiculous.

CLoft239
10-08-2012, 05:04

+1 on this as well

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing".

CLoft239
10-08-2012, 05:08
That's ridiculous.

Not really... each person chooses the candidate/party which supports the same "liberties" as they do. The division is caused by what each person/party considers "liberty".

The constitution, regardless of how simple and clear it's worded, is similar to the bible in the aspect that each party (D)/(R) can both read the exact same writing, and have different interpretations of what it means.

eracer
10-08-2012, 05:11
Not really... each person chooses the candidate/party which supports the same "liberties" as they do. The division is caused by what each person considers "liberty".

The constitution, regardless of how simple and clear it's worded, is similar to the bible in the aspect that each party (D)/(R) can both read the exact same writing, and have different interpretations of what it means.

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing".The constitution was not developed with only two parties in mind. Nor were our economic system, national foreign policies, or anything else currently manifested under the umbrella of the federal government.

To claim that libertarians are any less valid than democrats or republican is simple arrogance.

CLoft239
10-08-2012, 05:15
The constitution was not developed with only two parties in mind. Nor were our economic system, national foreign policies, or anything else currently manifested under the umbrella of the federal government.

To claim that libertarians are any less valid than democrats or republican is simple arrogance.

I think we both interpreted his post differently :beer:

See what i mean?

dre23
10-08-2012, 05:56
This is what is difficult for me, being an LEO... i agree with the above statements, which in my area, generally isn't the norm.

I believe if a person is deemed "rehabilitated" enough to be released back into society, they should have their rights restored. I see it as night or day: you're either rehabilitated, or you're not; there's no in-between. Either keep them locked up, or kick them loose and restore their rights. As said above, a criminal will get a gun regardless of the laws if they want one, and the individuals who truly do turn legit and become productive members or society/law abiding citizens are the one's who suffer because of gun laws.

That being said, I have a job to do, and I don't allow my opinions to interfere; I still perform my job in the manner in which I'm supposed to...

I can totally get behind the option to petition for them to be restored under set clear guidelines in a reasonable ampunt of time, but not an automatic restoration of them. I understand ink on paper does not prevent access to guns, simply see the potential for someone who has shown a high potential to commit further violence to be locked up before they do. I understand just because you commit a felony does not make you life time violent. In my opinion a criminal who is out after his third or fourth robbery or maybe even assault is not the best candidate to have a gun. Not that the law itself keeps him from getting one, but to caught for something lesser leading to the discovery of a firearm possibly putting them away longer is all I am saying.

Snaps
10-08-2012, 06:02
I think you should be able to walk into a store, grab a pair of full auto MP5s, 1k rounds and a pack of beef jerky without having to do more than pay and show ID to prove your an American. Ex con or not shouldnt be a factor IMO.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

airmotive
10-08-2012, 06:02
IMHO, your POTUS vote matters far less than your Congressional vote this year. Let's face it; both D and R Pres candidates are simply designed-by-commitee to garner votes, not lead a country. It's congress that keeps them in check.

Vote defensively for POTUS, and offensively for everything else.

BTW...welcome to the Libertarian party. :wavey:

dango
10-08-2012, 06:04
no.............................!

Snaps
10-08-2012, 06:07
Easy - you're a pro-choice Republican.

Well seems like abortion is a big point of the R party.
There's other things of that party im against such as the entire foreign policy. Our military should be used to protect our boarders. Not go peace keep around the 3rd world.

eracer
10-08-2012, 06:08
I think we both interpreted his post differently :beer:

See what i mean?

He said:

Libertarians are just refusing to participate or accept blame.

I don't know how that could be interpreted differently by any number of rational individuals.

:juggle:

CLoft239
10-08-2012, 06:11
In my opinion a criminal who is out after his third or fourth robbery or maybe even assault is not the best candidate to have a gun. Not that the law itself keeps him from getting one, but to caught for something lesser leading to the discovery of a firearm possibly putting them away longer is all I am saying.

And that's why I supporter harsher sentences for applicable crimes, as well.

Somebody being released 3-4 times on violent crimes blows my mind... makes me want to pull my hair out every time I see one of our "frequent flyers" out and about, knowing that it's just a matter of time before they twist off on somebody else, only to be released to do it again later in the future.

But, that's just the nature of the beast... I do my job and make sure they get their day in court. After that, it's out of my hands, but at least I can sleep at night knowing that I did my part.

nevnut
10-08-2012, 06:11

You and I pretty much have the same beliefs. I consider myself Libertarian but vote Republican. I'm guessing in two or three more election cycles, The Libertarians might stand a chance.

CLoft239
10-08-2012, 06:15
I don't know how that could be interpreted differently by any number of rational individuals.

:juggle:

I was going off his post as a whole, not just singling out one part of it.

Snaps
10-08-2012, 06:23
And that's why I supporter harsher sentences for applicable crimes, as well.

Somebody being released 3-4 times on violent crimes blows my mind

I work in a super max prison, we have plenty of repeat crooks going to parole to get their green sheets to get out again

eracer
10-08-2012, 06:25
I was going off his post as a whole, not just singling out one part of it.

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing".So the whole is greater than the sum of the parts?

CLoft239
10-08-2012, 06:39
So the whole is greater than the sum of the parts?

The sum of the whole is greater than it's parts.

SLO1911Fan
10-08-2012, 23:40
Honestly you're an old school liberal Republican or conservative Democrat. Think Eisenhower, Truman, Kennedy, or any of the real Presidents we used to have. Before the political parties decided they needed to cater to the fringe elements of the parties for the money.

These days I would call you a moderate. So vote the issues, not a party line. Vote for whoever seems to support your positions and go from there.

Fox
10-08-2012, 23:47
This crap gets old fast.

You got a selective memory. Ralph Nader helped get Bush elected in 2000 by dividing the progressive vote.

Fox
10-08-2012, 23:52
You and I pretty much have the same beliefs. I consider myself Libertarian but vote Republican. I'm guessing in two or three more election cycles, The Libertarians might stand a chance.

Get active in the Libertarian Party and get candidates to run for State office.

Win some state offices, become a presence and you might begin to see viable candidates run for national office.

dre23
10-08-2012, 23:58
This is of course my opinion and by no means am I trying to sway the opinions of others. And that's why I supporter harsher sentences for applicable crimes, as well.

Somebody being released 3-4 times on violent crimes blows my mind... makes me want to pull my hair out every time I see one of our "frequent flyers" out and about, knowing that it's just a matter of time before they twist off on somebody else, only to be released to do it again later in the future.

But, that's just the nature of the beast... I do my job and make sure they get their day in court. After that, it's out of my hands, but at least I can sleep at night knowing that I did my part.

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing". I appreciate all law enforcement doing their jobs. As I said I am absolutely for stronger penalties where warranted crimes of violence, in the absence of this happening I support a "career felon" being denied the right to bear arms. Again it won't stop them from getting them, but gives the chance to lock them back up before they are able to commit further violence. I support the idea of establishing reasonable universal rules for the restoration of rights.

10mm Sonny
10-09-2012, 00:04
I think you should be able to walk into a store, grab a pair of full auto MP5s, 1k rounds and a pack of beef jerky without having to do more than pay and show ID to prove your an American. Ex con or not shouldnt be a factor IMO.

No beef jerky for ex cons! America - love it or leave it!

Rabbi
10-09-2012, 00:12
In general, you fall closest to classical liberalism. Not a perfect match but close enough.

A lot of people here tend to trend towards classical liberalism. They have never bothered to look it up so they just hear "liberalism" and think "NO WAY, NOT ME...." I consider myself, in general, in the camp of classical liberalism.

Of course, even here, a lot of people trend socialistic as well. They want a lot of freedom but really dont understand economics very well.

The current republican party is pretty close to what used to be called "southern democrats" the religious right has done that.

aspartz
10-09-2012, 02:21
The Supreme Court is one of the most important decision that will come out of this election. Elect Obama and the Court will be full of progressives for the next twenty years.
Elect Romney and the court will be full of big government moralists for the next twenty years. Yep, it's a difference, it's just not an improvement.

ARS

mgs
10-09-2012, 06:46

This about sums it up! We know who the Freeloaders are voting for and until they are not allowed to vote, you better hang with us. The choice is Socialism or Mitt. I'm not a Mitt fan but just tired of feeding the tapeworms and breeders that turn into criminals because they get bored sitting around. Yes its's a pretty wide brush but 47% is just nuts and a real number.

HexHead
10-09-2012, 06:53
Obama's reelection means that we get three more liberal activist judges on the supreme court.

How in the hell do you come up with that?

Snaps
10-09-2012, 10:36

retirements.

Schrag4
10-10-2012, 06:11
My advice? Pick which issues matter to you the most. You've made it pretty clear that you want the right to own firearms. You've also said you want women to continue to have the right to have abortions. Surely you can figure for yourself whether you think Obama will be successful in more restrictive gun laws or if Romney will be successful in restricting abortions. Don't worry about supporting one party or the other. Pick the one (or 5) issues that matter the most to you and figure out for yourself which positions the candidates will actually try to do something about in the next 4 years.

JuneyBooney
10-10-2012, 21:24

I would agree. I support mandatory abortion and gun rights. But I also support deportation of illegals.

686Owner
10-10-2012, 21:31

For someone that's libertarian, this is really no worse than Romney winning. I'm not sure why people make this argument.

"If you vote for who YOU want to be president, then MY guy won't win."

Yeah, well, it's my vote.

LASTRESORT20
10-10-2012, 21:37
This crap gets old fast.

That what "They" want you to think....They caint be that stupid...:supergrin:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/Sixgun_Symphony44-40/401521_470535592979355_2021427159_n.jpg (http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/Sixgun_Symphony44-40/401521_470535592979355_2021427159_n.jpg)

Fox
10-11-2012, 06:20
There's other things of that party im against such as the entire foreign policy. Our military should be used to protect our boarders. Not go peace keep around the 3rd world.

Al Qaida did not come from Mexico. Their leadership were guests of the Taliban regime in Afghanistan. But I suppose you may be a "Truther".

Fox
10-11-2012, 06:23
For someone that's libertarian, this is really no worse than Romney winning. I'm not sure why people make this argument.

"If you vote for who YOU want to be president, then MY guy won't win."

Yeah, well, it's my vote.

Your guy is Obama and so you are here to encourage gunowners to divide their votes on third party candidates.

Reelecting Obama, getting more liberal activist judges on the supreme court to destroy the 2nd Amendment, and getting new gun control bills passed into law. We know damn well that's your vote.

Psychman
10-11-2012, 08:09

What would you have done in WW2?

hogfish
10-11-2012, 08:21
The real question is; Why are you intent on negating you significane in this world? Blindly identifying yourself with externalities does this. Why are you so eager to lose your identity as a person and become part of some voting "block"?

No. The real question is: Why do you refuse to be a sheep...a part of the herd?

:thumbsup:

hogfish
10-11-2012, 08:29
Not really... each person chooses the candidate/party which supports the same "liberties" as they do. The division is caused by what each person/party considers "liberty".

And "each person chooses the candidate/party which supports the same" suppression of liberties "as they do.", which is most definitely not libertarian, so... :dunno:

hogfish
10-11-2012, 08:36
The sum of the whole is greater than it's parts.

It's the 'hole'. :)

hogfish
10-11-2012, 08:41
In general, you fall closest to classical liberalism. Not a perfect match but close enough.

A lot of people here tend to trend towards classical liberalism. They have never bothered to look it up so they just hear "liberalism" and think "NO WAY, NOT ME...." I consider myself, in general, in the camp of classical liberalism.

Of course, even here, a lot of people trend socialistic as well. They want a lot of freedom but really dont understand economics very well.

The current republican party is pretty close to what used to be called "southern democrats" the religious right has done that.

"southern democrats": The worst of both worlds! :faint:

hogfish
10-11-2012, 08:46

As Dubya said: "Political Capital". If they win a second term, they assume it's 'carte blanche'. :shocked:

ChuteTheMall
10-11-2012, 09:01
You pick the party closest to your most important beliefs, then work to persuade them regarding the rest of your beliefs.

In the process, be prepared to have your own beliefs challenged, and perhaps to even learn a thing or two as you mature.

Always try to make the best possible choice, even if you can't get everything you want all of the time.

frank4570
10-11-2012, 09:05
That's very nice that you care about constitution and freedom and other quaint ideas. You are definite libertarian. But you will need to chose either to vote in favor of wealth distribution or christian laws.

hogfish
10-11-2012, 09:14
That's very nice that you care about constitution and freedom and other quaint ideas. You are definite libertarian. But you will need to chose either to vote in favor of wealth distribution or christian laws.

Way to bum somebody out. :rofl:

686Owner
10-11-2012, 09:57
Your guy is Obama and so you are here to encourage gunowners to divide their votes on third party candidates.

Reelecting Obama, getting more liberal activist judges on the supreme court to destroy the 2nd Amendment, and getting new gun control bills passed into law. We know damn well that's your vote.

That's me. I've spent untold hours posting on gun forums for the past 10 years or so, taken pictures of my fake gun collection and posted it online etc all so that I could post in this one thread about political parties a month before the election and get Obama elected by telling people to vote for the best candidate, not the best candidate of the 2 major political parties! My plan is finally being realized!

Seriously though...get your tin foil hat off long enough to understand that if you were put into an underground bunker for the next 4 years with no connection to the outside world, when you reconnect to the outside world and learn of what is going on politically in 2016, you would not even be able to tell if it was Romney or Obama that was elected without being told explicitly, They are mostly the same with a few different talking points. Neither are going to bring the real change that we need.

MAC702
10-11-2012, 10:14
...Is there anything i fit into? I'm sure I can't be the only guy that doesn't fit into parties.

Why settle?

We need more people who are willing to register to vote with "no party affiliation."

You are free to vote your conscience, and you tell all the parties that they do not represent you just because of some label.

aspartz
10-11-2012, 19:11
Left Japan alone in the '30s.
Not gotten into the second phase of the European Civil War.
(Actually we never should have gotten involved in the Great War)

ARS

Snaps
10-11-2012, 19:14
Nuked Tokyo instead of Nagasaki

frank4570
10-11-2012, 19:21
Why settle?

We need more people who are willing to register to vote with "no party affiliation."

You are free to vote your conscience, and you tell all the parties that they do not represent you just because of some label.

I think that makes 7 of us total. If we want freedom and the constitution, we may have to move.

phil evans
10-11-2012, 19:26
fit.
Is there anything i fit into? .

you are special.
sit at home.
don't vote.
you are permitted to whine;
why the future is not your special.

frank4570
10-11-2012, 19:32
you are special.

why the future is not your special.

Have you been drinking, or is this normal for you?

Snaps
10-11-2012, 19:42
I think that makes 7 of us total. If we want freedom and the constitution, we may have to move.

but um... isn't it the US Constitution?

Seems simple enough.