Yeah!!! Max Biaggi and Aprilia Racing won World Superbike again [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Yeah!!! Max Biaggi and Aprilia Racing won World Superbike again

fnfalman
10-07-2012, 23:04
Old man and all that, The Emperor had spoken again.

Also, take that, BMW, Japanese Big Three and Ducati. The small dog still wins! Why? Because the Aprilia Lion is the King of the Jungle, that's why!!!

http://www.worldsbk.com/en/news.html

davew83
10-07-2012, 23:09
Because the Aprilia Lion is the King of the Jungle, that's why!!!

Yep, that's why they are dominating Moto GP and the AMA also.

:supergrin:

fnfalman
10-07-2012, 23:11
Yep, that's why they are dominating Moto GP and the AMA also.

:supergrin:

AMA? Is that still around?

This is the first year for Aprilia CRT teams. Give it another year and we shall see.

BTW, Aprilia did dominate MotoGP 125cc and 250cc for years. Even Valentino Rossi cut his teeth on Aprilias.

davew83
10-07-2012, 23:15
AMA? Is that still around?

This is the first year for Aprilia CRT teams. Give it another year and we shall see.

BTW, Aprilia did dominate MotoGP 125cc and 250cc for years. Even Valentino Rossi cut his teeth on Aprilias.

Racing is better than ever in the AMA, especially in Daytona Sportbike and Super Sport. The Superbike class is good except that Josh Hayes is kicking everyone"s butt, kinda like Mladin back a few years ago.

Detectorist
10-08-2012, 00:55
AMA racers are crazy. I've personally seen them do wheelies while leaned over on curves.

Way back when I had a beginners AMA license. During my second race, the guy starting next to me had his rear wheel lock up. He went over the handlebars and slid on the guardrail. i saw his boot come off. His leg was still in it. After that I quit. I lost my desire.