Everyone get in here…Raid Party! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Everyone get in here…Raid Party!

G29Reload
10-08-2012, 08:07
Ok, everyone synchronize watches…

1. You know the drill…everyone go out after dark
2. Sneak around your neighborhood
3. Find goobers with Obama lawn signs
4. Swipe.
5. Report back here with tally.

Most signs wins. Double points if you're in a swing state!

GO!!!

JBnTX
10-08-2012, 08:14
What if we can't find any Obama signs?...:dunno:
All the signs where I live are for Romney.

aircarver
10-08-2012, 08:18
Yeah... I canvassed a 10 mile radius and can't find any ! ... :supergrin:

(This may require a trip to Austin......:rofl:

Cavalry Doc
10-08-2012, 08:18
At a high school near here, a couple hundred cars got tagged with Obama 2012 stickers. This is not Obama country.

There are lots of people wondering how to remove them without screwing up the paint. I'd take it off with a chainsaw if needed.

Cavalry Doc
10-08-2012, 08:20
Yeah... I canvassed a 10 mile radius and can't find any ! ... :supergrin:

(This may require a trip to Austin......:rofl:

Roadtrip to Austin? There is the beginning of a great idea there.

But on second thought, stealing tangible property during the hours of darkness is a crime, and a reason to justifiably use deadly force here.

I'll read about this in the paper, y'all have fun.

GAFinch
10-08-2012, 08:23
None around here, not even from a couple known liberals nearby. I'm not doing this down in the ghetto.

G29Reload
10-08-2012, 09:15
But on second thought, stealing tangible property during the hours of darkness is a crime, and a reason to justifiably use deadly force here.

I'll read about this in the paper, y'all have fun.

Well its not really tangible property, no cash value.

And we can probably exempt TX, this is more for swing staters.

Hell, your deer take care of Zero signs down there.

Goaltender66
10-08-2012, 09:20
I've been looking (not for nefarious purposes, mind you) for Obama yard signs and I've only seen two over the past month or so. They were both in the same yard and the font size the Obama campaign chose is so small that I couldn't tell at first glance who the sign was for.

OTOH I routinely see Romney signs on my drive to/from work, and I'm not going through heavily Republican areas either.

aircarver
10-08-2012, 09:42

We train 'em ......:whistling:

Raptor5
10-08-2012, 10:07
At a high school near here, a couple hundred cars got tagged with Obama 2012 stickers. This is not Obama country.

There are lots of people wondering how to remove them without screwing up the paint. I'd take it off with a chainsaw if needed.

......... Soak the sticker good with wd-40 and let it sit for about two hours. It'll come right off.

Angry Fist
10-08-2012, 10:09
Ain't seen one around here.

PawDog
10-08-2012, 10:49
I've only seen one in my area, it's on the front yard of a convicted pedophile and registered sex offender.

Doubt he can even vote given his conviction.

series1811
10-08-2012, 10:52
What do they look like? I'm still trying to find one in the town I live in. :supergrin:

GWSHARK
10-08-2012, 12:16
Don't get caught.

countrygun
10-08-2012, 12:34
No yard signs around here. The only bumper stickers are on the cars of the employees of Sterling Bank,, That is STERLING BANK the majority of employees here and at the other branches in this County are Obama supporters.

Glockdude1
10-08-2012, 13:05
In 2008 here in East Texas, sadly there was quite a few Obama signs in yards.

Fast forward to 2012, I have only see ONE Obama sign now.

I hope Romney wins by a landslide.

:cool:

callihan_44
10-08-2012, 13:07
red state resident, it would be a tough find but I know there might be a couple here

Cavalry Doc
10-08-2012, 13:38
Well its not really tangible property, no cash value.

And we can probably exempt TX, this is more for swing staters.

Tangible property can be a single sheet of tissue paper. It it's yours, and you can touch it.... it's tangible property.

I'll see if some of my family in Ohio are interested. :whistling:

concretefuzzynuts
10-08-2012, 13:39
None around here. I really don't want to go find the neighborhood where they are, I might be in the paper tomorrow listed as a White Cherokee.

F350
10-08-2012, 13:39
Western Colorado here, the wife and I went to "The Grand Mesa" (worlds largest flat topped mountain and National Forest) saw nothing but Romney/Ryan signs, mostly 4'X8' on the drive.

Waiting for the wife to get her mammogram this morning and had another guy strike up conversation and ask if I was registered to vote. Well about 4 other people joined in; everyone couldn't wait to throw the bastard out of the White House.

Don't expect Obummer to get many votes (other than the university types) around here.