Arab Spring and the Israeli Enemy article [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Arab Spring and the Israeli Enemy article

iiibbb
10-08-2012, 09:40
http://www.arabnews.com/arab-spring-and-israeli-enemy

Who is the real enemy of Arabs? I think this author has it nailed down.

aircarver
10-08-2012, 10:15
Good article.

... but that guy is going to be dodging a fatwah ....:wow:

Ragnar
10-08-2012, 10:20
Good article.

... but that guy is going to be dodging a fatwah ....:wow:

Nah, fatwas are easy to dodge. Bullets? Not so much.

Mushinto
10-08-2012, 11:35
I wonder if this article will be picked up by our mainstream media.

No I don't.

JMS
10-08-2012, 12:27
This article was spot on. I had to write him a note to thank him for having the guts to speak up for the truth.

Baba Louie
10-08-2012, 14:16
The real enemies of the Arab world are corruption, lack of good education, lack of good health care, lack of freedom, lack of respect for the human lives and finally, the Arab world had many dictators who used the Arab-Israeli conflict to suppress their own people.There it is. 47 words.

Obviously there is more to it than just that, but a culture who shrugs off events as "The Will of Allah" as opposed to working their butts off and saying "Allah helps those who help themselves" (or a general philisophical concept in that direction at the very least) ... whaddyagonnado but submit to the overall group mentality, however high or low that thought process goes... (does anyone really teach their kids that their enemies drink the blood of babies and think it true? really? that one always mystifies me when I read it)

Thanks for the link iiibbb. short but sweet

RonS
10-08-2012, 15:54
Hope he has good life insurance, his wife and kids are going to need it. If it weren't for Israel there wouldn't be a monarchy or other despot left in the middle east. The dictators and mob handlers wave it like a bloody flag and the lemmings just run after it.