Heads-up, Armorers...new Glocks available for order now! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Heads-up, Armorers...new Glocks available for order now!

Beanie-Bean
10-08-2012, 12:23
Well, looks like I'll be able to use my armorer's discounts this year. These are now available for order directly from Glock:

G20, G29, G30, G33 Gen4

Pricing is the same as it has been, and these were the only additions I saw to the order form since I last received one earlier this summer.

There is a note there which states that the G29/30 will only ship with two magazines instead of three.

clarkstoncz
10-08-2012, 20:53
That's god news for us G33 fans.

Now I have to decide.

Save for a Model 396 Night Guard .44 Special, or a Gen 4 G33??

Too many guns on the market, Soooo little money in my pocket!

OhioGlock90
10-08-2012, 21:01

Now I have to decide.

Thats the truth!

kfive
10-09-2012, 18:21
what is new on the gen4 29?

WheelGunFan
10-09-2012, 18:43
Can you get a pistol as an armorer without also being a GSSF member?

When I took my Glock Armorers Class in September they said that was no longer an option. You needed to be a GSSF member and follow those rules.

If I am wrong, that is fine, but love to see some clarification.

Because I signed up for a 2yr GSSF membership I received one coupon this year (which I used) but when I received my certificate I did not get another.

Again, I could be wrong.

Providence
10-09-2012, 19:02
Too many guns on the market, Soooo little money in my pocket!I regularly voice that complaint!

Gallium
10-09-2012, 19:27

When I took my Glock Armorers Class in September they said that was no longer an option. You needed to be a GSSF member and follow those rules.

Because I signed up for a 2yr GSSF membership I received one coupon this year (which I used) but when I received my certificate I did not get another.

Again, I could be wrong.

AC and GSSF are two very separate programs. If it was changed, I don't think they send out any info to current armorers (maybe they are grandfathered in?).

- G

Beanie-Bean
10-09-2012, 20:24
what is new on the gen4 29?

The same things which were updated with the other subcompacts: extra magazine, movable/larger magazine catch, RTF4 grip, changeable backstraps.

Again, I could be wrong.

I wasn't aware of that rule...I was GSSF first, and took the AC because I was a GSSF member. Best thing to do would be to call them for clarification.

Beanie-Bean
10-09-2012, 20:25

Now I have to decide.

Do you already have a .44 Special? I see that you're already a .357SIG fan. You know the drill...get both :supergrin:

hal13
10-10-2012, 07:12
AC and GSSF are two very separate programs. If it was changed, I don't think they send out any info to current armorers (maybe they are grandfathered in?).

- G

I purchased a G35 as a GSSF member in February and a G21 as an Armorer in May after I recieved my Armorer certificate in April. When I was in class in April, they told us you could be 2 Glocks a year at LE price as an Armorer. If it changed it was after that.

WheelGunFan
10-10-2012, 08:21
I purchased a G35 as a GSSF member in February and a G21 as an Armorer in May after I recieved my Armorer certificate in April. When I was in class in April, they told us you could be 2 Glocks a year at LE price as an Armorer. If it changed it was after that.

Did you get a coupon with your Armorer Certificate like you did with you GSSF membership?

Because all I received was my certificate. Is there a different process as an Armorer?

PhotoFeller
10-10-2012, 08:42
Did you get a coupon with your Armorer Certificate like you did with you GSSF membership?

Because all I received was my certificate. Is there a different process as an Armorer?

What 'coupon' are you referring to? I'm not familiar with a coupon armorers must use when placing an order. Thanks.

Gallium
10-10-2012, 08:56

There are no coupons for armorers, I think. To the best of my knowledge, you provide your A# to Glock if buying from Glock, or to the participating LE dealer when buying from a FFL.

- G

hal13
10-10-2012, 09:48

No, you just provide Glock with your Armorer's certicate number.

WheelGunFan
10-10-2012, 11:26
There are no coupons for armorers, I think. To the best of my knowledge, you provide your A# to Glock if buying from Glock, or to the participating LE dealer when buying from a FFL.

- G

Thank you, I will and I will also call Glock and see what the information is about purchasing. I found the form in one of the books from class.

WheelGunFan
10-10-2012, 11:26
No, you just provide Glock with your Armorer's certicate number.

Thank you, I will call Glock and see what the information is about purchasing. I found the form in one of the books from class.

WheelGunFan
10-10-2012, 11:29
What 'coupon' are you referring to? I'm not familiar with a coupon armorers must use when placing an order. Thanks.

GSSF Members get a coupon.

I thought it was the same for Armorers. I was incorrect. I found the order form in one of the addendum manuals from the class. I am new to this and I was mistaken.

Thanks to all the members for clarifing

atyszka
10-10-2012, 13:59
I'm curious, is the Armorer discount the same or close to GSSF's?

Thanks

jamaicanj
10-11-2012, 16:09
I'm curious, is the Armorer discount the same or close to GSSF's?

Thanks

The armorer's price is slightly lower than the regular gssf discounted price.