MSNBC: Was Ambassador Stevens Responsible For His Own Death? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC: Was Ambassador Stevens Responsible For His Own Death?

DOC44
10-08-2012, 20:47
MSNBC: Was Ambassador Stevens Responsible For His Own Death?

Andrea Mitchell and Ambassador Dennis Ross, who is also MSNBC's foreign policy analyst, asked if US Ambassador Chris Stevens was to blame for the lack of security that lead to his murder.

Blame the dead guy.:faint:

This scum in the WH has to be moved out.

http://www.breitbart.com/breitbart-tv

Doc44

QNman
10-08-2012, 21:04
Of course, he was. He relied on Obama to protect him. How dare he think his life was important.

countrygun
10-08-2012, 21:04
They are not " low as whale pooh on the bottom of the ocean", they are the schmutz the whale pooh sits on.

nursetim
10-08-2012, 21:13
This just in from MSMBC! Ambassador Stevens responsible for his own sodomy and mutilation. :upeyes:

GAFinch
10-08-2012, 21:16
I don't understand why the left boycotted and protested CFA because its owner supports traditional marriage, but doesn't care that our gay ambassador was hunted down, gang raped, killed, and dragged through the streets by actual religious extremists on 9/11.

countrygun
10-08-2012, 21:18
I don't understand why the left boycotted and protested CFA because its owner supports traditional marriage, but doesn't care that our gay ambassador was hunted down, gang raped, killed, and dragged through the streets by actual religious extremists on 9/11.

The left holds "Beliefs of Convenience"

QNman
10-08-2012, 21:20

"An Inconvenient Truth"?

I have grown to a point where I'd be more shocked if they DIDN'T take opposing views on things.

LASTRESORT20
10-08-2012, 22:08
Just an `Interesting read` I found....which I kind of already knew...Thought I would share... Yes a sad situation.....But you decide...check out the events...and see how things panned out:

~ "Ambassador Christopher Stevens was murdered by Muslims but he died from terminal Leftism" ~

"Winston Churchill once said, “An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile hoping it will eat him last.”

~ "Christopher Stevens was a Middle Eastern diplomat who typified the new breed going from the University of Berkeley and the Peace Corps to desks in Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Syria. He taught English to Moroccan children in the Peace Corps and helped Palestinian Arabs in the East Jerusalem Consulate, which has a firm policy of pretending that Israel does not exist."~

~ “He was an avid student of Islam and the Middle East, and consistently strove to build the proverbial bridge between our two cultures in the face of sometimes overwhelming antagonism and bitter misunderstanding,” a friend from the diplomatic service tells us....." But though Christopher Stevens may have studied Islam, he had `learned very little about it` and so his final lesson was the bloody one that Westerners who never really learn what Islam is about end up receiving"~

~ "Naive dreamers are dangerous people. How is that hope and change working out for you, Ambassador Stevens? You cannot change other people. You cannot control other people. You can only control or change yourself. Control or change of others is an illusion that can only be advanced with coercion. Once the coercion stops, they revert to what they are. I have not wished Mr. Stevens ill, and I feel for any family he left behind, but I have no pity for Mr. Stevens. He naively thought he could change a third world ****hole and it cost him everything. Who hired him and put him in charge of changing the world? Such arrogance, as if he knew what was best for other people, from another culture, on the other side of the wold. His "taxpayer funded JOB" was to represent the interest of the U.S.A. But I guess he had better things to do." ~

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/09/15/ambassador-christopher-stevens-was-murdered-by-muslims-but-he-died-from-terminal-leftism/

Gunnut 45/454
10-08-2012, 23:29
Yea that really fly's now that we know that he made 16-18 requests that were denied for MORE SECURITY!!!! In fact Billary reduced his detail by more then half instead!:steamed:

JFrame
10-09-2012, 05:21
Andrea Mitchell is rapidly soaring into Keith Olbermann territory on the scum-meter.

IvanVic
10-09-2012, 05:23
msnbc is scum. It's a 24 hour left-wing organization with NO hard news reporting at all.

JFrame
10-09-2012, 05:24
msnbc is scum. It's a 24 hour left-wing organization with NO hard news reporting at all.

Yeah -- you're right. I was being too specific.

pugman
10-09-2012, 05:46
Wait a minute....I see what you did there.

There are tens of millions of Americans on unemployment and welfare but you don't hold them responsible for their lot in life.

You have hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of successful small businesses which operate every day - but the WH says they aren't responsible for their own success?

Yet you hold the man who was murdered in cold blood by a group of cowards responsible for his own death?

Unfortunately,this sort of Jedi mind trick will work on a lot of voting Americans.

callihan_44
10-09-2012, 06:33
wow how can anyone suggest this with a straight face? especially with proof they asked multiple times for extra security and was denied....

series1811
10-09-2012, 10:14

This.

Angry Fist
10-09-2012, 10:16
This just in from MSMBC! Ambassador Stevens responsible for his own sodomy and mutilation. :upeyes:Yeah, he had to one up David Carradine. :upeyes:

I can't believe they would spin this like that.